Lost and Found Ch. 09

Story Info
An impromptu photoshoot leads to a confession from Candy!
4.6k words
4.63
5.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost and Found

Chapter 9 - Strike a Pose

In the middle of the night Daniel stirred as he felt something from an indent on the mattress to the right of him. "Shh baby, go back to sleep," Candy whispered as she climbed into bed, pulling herself close to Daniel's sleeping form. She spooned behind her son, crotch against his ass, breasts against his back and sighed contentedly. Daniel's loins stirred and he felt a sudden urge to turn round and take his mother right there and then, but before he could, sleep pulled him back into the dark comforting void of slumber.

"Wake up baby, wake up..."

A distant voice broke through Daniel's mind, it was quiet and far away, but as the voice repeated itself, it got louder and louder. Daniel felt like he was floating on a cloud and he didn't want to leave this feeling, but suddenly he was snapped awake by a warm hand pressing against his arm. His eyes shot open, blinking hurriedly as the morning light intruded into his vision, temporarily blinding him. As his vision returned, he scanned the room around him. The curtains were open, which explained why it was so bright, and Candy was standing beside him at the head of the bed, smiling warmly, wrapped in her comfy dressing gown and carrying a tray.

"What time is it?" Daniel asked groggily as he stretched on the bed.

"Just after eight," Candy replied, "I made us breakfast!"

Daniel groaned. "Why so early?" He complained half-heartedly.

Candy laughed as she moved round to her side of the bed, placing the tray on her bedside table. "Typical lazy student," she chuckled, "I remember when I used to sleep in til noon every day, but as you get older you realize the early bird gets the worm!"

"But I don't eat worms," Daniel replied groggily, turning over to face his mother as she busied herself with the glass cafetiere, nearly knocking it over as she laughed uncontrollably at Daniel's comment.

"You're the worst," she teased, pouring the freshly pressed coffee into a mug. "Milk and sugar?"

"Please."

"Well sit up so you don't spill it," Candy instructed as she handed Daniel his mug, returning her focus to the tray to prepare her own beverage. The mug felt warm in Daniel's hand and he felt the fog of sleep starting to lift as he blew away the steam and took a cautious sip of the hot liquid. His attention was drawn away from his drink as Candy turned away from the bed, dropping her dressing gown onto the bedroom floor, revealing that she was totally naked underneath. Daniel had a couple of seconds to take in the view, hair falling gently over her shoulders, her arms stretching outwards, muscles flexing as he got a peek of sideboob. Her smooth back led down to her curvy, plump ass and Daniel was glad that his cock was still in recovery from yesterday's antics, otherwise he would have tented the sheets at the sight.

Candy turned round, blushing as she realized that Daniel was staring at her intently. She climbed onto the bed slowly and provocatively, breasts swinging gently, crawling over to her son and pressing her hand to his bare chest. "Morning baby," she whispered softly, pressing her lips to his in a soft, gentle kiss that made Daniel's heart race. Her need to taste her son's lips sated, she took her seat on the bed next to her son, turning to grab her mug and taking a sip, before turning to smile at Daniel. "This is nice isn't it?" She asked.

"Yeah, it really is," Daniel replied, doing his best to look her in the eye as she lay on the bed, totally bare. Over time he had gotten used to Louise being naked around him on a casual basis, but something about it being his mother, about her, made him feel like a giddy teenager seeing a naked woman for the first time. "So, what do you have planned for the day?" he asked cheerfully as he took another sip of his piping hot java.

"Well, let's have some breakfast first," she replied, "and then we can figure out the rest of our day." She reached over to the tray and took two bowls from it, each filled with plain yogurt and some fruit, banana, strawberry, apple, blueberries and kiwi. Daniel tucked into it hungrily, needing to replenish his energy after last night's 'dessert.' Their morning meal was finished with one of Candy's homemade croissants and as Daniel finished his final bite, he lay back on the bed, full and content, looking over at his naked mother, who's chest was now absolutely covered in pastry crumbs.

"Look at the mess you've made," Daniel said jokingly as Candy looked downwards.

"Oops," Candy replied, shooting him a subtle wink.

"I guess I'll have to clean you up?" Daniel asked teasingly. Candys only response was arching her back slightly, presenting her breasts for cleaning. Daniel reached over, gently wiping away the crumbs as Candy shivered under his touch, pink delicate nipples slowly hardening with each brush of his hand. Daniel cupped the underside of his mother's breast and squeezed softly as she breathed deeply, exhaling through her teeth as his hands glided upwards to squeeze her again, watching her soft flesh spill from between his fingers, his palm pressing against her hard little nub.

"I think you got it all," Candy said quietly, "but you can keep going." Her body melted into the bed as Daniel turned onto his side so he could take a breast in each hand, gently massaging and squeezing as the morning light spilled into the room. Candys breathing had gotten heavier and soft little moans started to tumble from her lips as she enjoyed the attention her son was giving her. Without even realizing it, she had started to squirm slightly, rubbing her thighs together to stimulate her pussy, which was already starting to glisten with her feminine arousal. She couldn't control herself any more, placing her hand behind Daniel's head and pulling his mouth to her own, her tongue greeting him as they made out slowly and passionately.

After a few seconds she released her son from her grasp and as she did, Daniel found her nipple with his thumb and finger, pinching gently. Candy exhaled sharply and just as Daniel moved his mouth down towards her chest, she stopped him in his tracks. "I think that's enough sweetie," she said. Daniel looked up at her, disappointed and concerned, worried that he had done something wrong. Candy was quick to assuage his fears as she kissed him gently on the cheek. "Thank you baby, for this and for last night. You make me feel amazing, but we need to talk about something and if you carry on, I'm just going to be too distracted," she admitted, blushing softly.

"Ok mum," Daniel replied, "I guess we can continue some other time," he teased, giving her a cheeky wink.

"You really are terrible!" She exclaimed, lightly slapping him on the chest.

"Can you blame me? When you're just lying there naked and looking so, so good!" Daniel bit his lip appreciatively to accentuate his point as Candy laughed. She got off the bed and grabbed her dressing gown, pulling it on and tying it up around her waist.

"Better?" she asked, "will you be able to focus now?"

Daniel stroked his chin in thought before responding. "I can't make any promises." Candy chuckled before lying back down on the bed and making herself comfortably. She took a deep breath and Daniel realized that whatever she needed to talk to him about, it was serious and something that she was very nervous about. He reached out and took her hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze, waiting for her to speak.

"So, you know that Steve was supporting us financially right?" Daniel winced as he heard that prick's name, but he nodded affirmatively, refocusing on listening to his mother. "Well, now that he's gone, money is going to be a real problem. I put a little bit aside, which should last me a couple of weeks, but with the number of orders I get, I won't be able to pay my bills after that and I don't know what to do." Her eyes started to well up with tears as she looked down at her hand, fingers interlocked with her son's. "I'm sorry baby. I know that I'm supposed to be the mother, that I'm supposed to take care of you and that I'm just failing you all over again, but I'm scared...and you're all that I have..."

Daniel pulled her into his arms, wrapping her up in a tight embrace. He hated seeing her upset, especially when she was blaming herself for something that wasn't her fault. He gently stroked her back reassuringly as he held her, the gears of his mind kicking into overdrive as he started to formulate a plan. "It'll be ok mum, I promise," he whispered to her reassuringly, "I think I have an idea." He released her from his embrace, hopping off the bed, grabbing his laptop from the top of the chest of drawers before returning to his mother's side. Opening up the laptop, Candy grabbed onto his arm, cuddling up against him and wiping her eyes.

"So, what's the plan?" she asked, flashing Daniel a cute smile.

"Well, part one is simple. Your amazing, talented and handsome son uses his marketing degree to help you grow your business and get more work. What platforms do you use?"

"Erm, just Facebook," Candy replied.

"Ok, well bring it up for me so I can take a look." Candy did as she was asked, loading up her business page. Daniel took a couple of minutes scrolling through her posts. It was worse than he had anticipated. "Ok, so we need a complete overhaul," Daniel said, "you need to set up accounts on all the major platforms and a website too. The more sites you're on, the more eyeballs you can reach."

"Ok, that makes sense," Candy replied a little hesitantly, "let's do it."

They spent the next hour getting everything set up, Daniel taking the lead on his laptop with his mother giving her input as they went. "Awesome, now you're set up on all the major social media platforms," Daniel said happily, "now, we need to make you a website."

"That sounds complicated," Candy replied, looking at Daniel with a concerned expression on her face, brow furrowed.

"Well, it would be if we were building a website ourselves, but there are a bunch of sites we can use that have pre-built templates we can customize to fit our needs."

Candy looked totally perplexed, but she trusted her son completely. "Ok, show me then," she said.

Daniel loaded up a site and they started working on Candy's page. They spent so much time tweaking and editing the site that the morning quickly became the early afternoon and when Candy noticed the time, she offered to make them both lunch while Daniel continued working. She returned a short while later with sandwiches and glasses of water for them both and they took a break to eat together.

"How's it looking?" Candy asked as she took a bite of her sandwich.

"Pretty much done I think, but, if you really want to drum up some business, you're going to need to start posting more examples of your work."

"What do you mean?" Candy asked inquisitively.

"Well, pictures, videos, that kind of thing." Daniel replied, pulling up the page of a similar business. "Look," he said, pointing to the screen and scrolling through dozens of pictures and videos of men and women wearing the items of clothing the company had made or done work on. The models were all very young and attractive, boasting wide smiles and immaculate hair, they all looked incredible. "Do you have some items we could use?" Daniel asked. "Clothing you've made that we could start to post?"

Candy blushed. "Well, the dress I wore last night was one of mine."

"Wow, really?" Daniel asked, genuinely amazed that she had made something that looked so incredible.

Candy wrung her hands nervously, "Yeah, and I have a couple of other pieces too."

"Ok, perfect, well once we've finished eating, we can have a little photoshoot!"

Candy gasped with surprise, her head whipping round to look at her son, eyes wide like saucers, "what do you mean Daniel?"

"Well, you can model the outfits, I'll take some pictures and videos and then we can start posting them to get you some customers."

Candy turned a deep shade of red, looking down at the duvet, head hanging in shame. "No-one will want to buy anything if they see me wearing them, Daniel. I'm... I'm not pretty enough."

Daniel's heart broke as he heard his mother's words. He wished he could properly explain just how beautiful of a woman she was. How every inch of her was the image of feminine perfection, how his heart soared whenever he looked at her, how he dreamed of her when he slept and that she was the first person he thought about when he woke up. He wished he could come up with the right words, but he couldn't, so instead he tilted up her chin with his hand, leaning into his mother's body and softly pressing his lips to hers. He delicately kissed her, holding his body close to hers, wrapping her up in his arms as their tongues softly danced together, Candy letting out a satisfied hum as she felt this young man display his affection for her in the most intimate way possible.

When their lips parted, Candy was flushed and breathing heavily, Daniel stared deeply into her eyes as he held her close, "You're beautiful Mum, don't ever forget that," he whispered as an enormous giddy smile spread across Candy's face. She kissed him softly on the cheek before virtually jumping off the bed and heading over to her wardrobe. She started pulling out dresses and tossing them onto the bed, a new found confidence in her step as she looked through her available options. She picked out three dresses as Daniel looked on and when she noticed him staring, she smiled widely.

"Come on Mister cameraman, you're not much use to me lying there on the bed!" She teased as she untied her dressing gown and dropped it onto the carpeted bedroom floor. Daniel's jaw joined the comfortable fabric on the ground as he ogled his mother's naked body once again. She turned to pick up the dress she had worn the night before, giving him an amazing view of her ass and without realizing it, his cock began to swell under the sheets. Candy was oblivious to her son's state of arousal as she asked over her shoulder, "help me with the zip sweetie?"

Daniel gulped as he moved the laptop from his lap and raised himself from the bed, pulling off the sheet so he could move closer to her. He zipped up the dress slowly and carefully to make sure that it didn't catch against her skin and when his job was done, Candy turned round to thank him. Before she could, her face was overcome with a mix of surprise and arousal as she saw her son's throbbing cock bobbing up and down with excitement. "Did I do that?" She asked coyly, reaching out her hand to gently glide her fingers along his shaft.

"Mmhmm," was all Daniel could manage in response as his breath hitched on his throat.

Candy smiled wickedly, "Can you keep yourself composed until we're finished?" She asked seductively.

"I can," Daniel replied resolutely, gritting his teeth and trying to focus on the task at hand so he could calm down.

"Good boy," Candy said as she walked over to her vanity and began organizing her makeup. "I'll be ready for you in a couple of minutes Mister photographer," she joked, laughing to herself softly as she started applying her primer, ready for the foundation to follow and the rest of her makeup routine.

Daniel decided to pull on a pair of joggers and go back to working on the laptop while she prepared herself, his body still covered in goosebumps, but as he did more work on Candy's website, his hardness finally started to subside and his mind cleared.

"Done!" Candy exclaimed cheerily after a few minutes, turning round on her stool and grabbing a pair of heels, pulling them on and starting to fasten them. "How do I look?" she asked.

"You look... amazing," Daniel replied breathlessly, looking up from the computer.

Candy blushed gently as she finished securing her footwear, "thank you sweetie, are you ready for me now?" She stood up, gently swaying her hips nervously, and pulling on the dress with her fingers as she waited for her photoshoot. Just the thought made her feel a little dizzy and lightheaded.

"In the future we can set up a proper background for you, but for now, we can just use this," Daniel said, directing Candy towards a blank white area of the wall that would give them a clean and uncluttered image. Candy walked over to the spot he had indicated, standing there nervously as Daniel pulled out his phone so he could bring up the camera. She was shuffling on the spot awkwardly, unsure what to do with herself as she saw Daniel bring up the camera to bring her into focus. "You ready?" He asked, flashing her a reassuring smile.

"I guess so..."

Daniel snapped a couple of pictures, but he could tell that she was uncomfortable and it came across in the photos. If the model looked out of sorts, there was no way she would get more orders. Daniel furrowed his brow in thought. "Mum, I want you to try something for me, ok?"

"Ok..." Candy replied, apprehensively.

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do, son!"

"Good," Daniel replied, dropping his phone to his side. "I want you to imagine that it's just you and me here. There's no camera, there's no-one else, ok?" Candy nodded in response. "I want you to imagine that it's our date night. You've spent time getting dressed, doing your makeup and you're excited to see me, can you do that?"

"Yes Daniel, I can," Candy replied firmly.

"Awesome," Daniel replied, bringing the phone back up to place his mother in the frame. "And seriously Mum, you look incredible."

Candy giggled with flustered excitement before taking a deep breath and posing for her son. She looked more natural already, a huge smile on her face, eyes glimmering as she raised one leg slightly so that she was on her tiptoes, knee bent, back arched to push out her chest. Daniel took a second to bask in the moment before starting to take picture after picture after picture. She was a natural, posing like she had been doing this all her life. Some cute snaps of her pretending to giggle behind her hands, blowing a kiss, a few from behind with her looking over her shoulder and even a couple of her teasingly playing with her shoulder straps as if she was going to pull off the whole dress. Daniel could literally see the confidence grow in her with every picture taken and every reassuring comment he made.

"Ok, I think that's enough," Daniel said, satisfied with the shots he had managed to get.

"Show me!" Candy said excitedly as she came over, looking at herself as Daniel scrolled through his camera roll. "Wow... is that... me?" she asked, breathless, with shock dripping from every word.

"Yeah, that's you," Daniel replied softly, "I told you that you looked great!" Candy blushed at the compliment, even more so when she saw the last couple of more suggestive photos.

"Those are just for you sweetie, ok? I can't have the whole internet seeing your mother like that!" she laughed.

"Ok Mum, I'll happily keep them all to myself," Daniel replied, giving her an affectionate peck on the cheek. "Next outfit?"

The next hour passed with Candy trying on each of her premade dresses in turn, before posing for Daniel. Her confidence grew with every outfit and snapshot that was taken and she shone like a diamond in each of her handcrafted items. She looked like a pinup throwback in a white and red polkadot number which she accentuated by putting her hair into a ponytail and tying it up with a matching handkerchief. Next was an elegant cerulean ball gown dress, which made her look like she had just stepped off the red carpet. Finally she pulled on a yellow floral sundress, accompanying the look with a pair of white stockings with matching yellow bows. Once Daniel was happy he had all the pictures he needed, Candy removed the final dress, carefully returning it to the wardrobe hanger before closing the doors. She turned to Daniel, totally naked once more, a beaming smile on her face, which Daniel returned as they each sat back on the bed.

12