Lost and Found in Phuket Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning back against the arm rest, she rubbed her slick, swollen clitoris, faster and faster. Her free hand reached down to slip a finger inside, a second, and a third, sloshing and probing her wet hole.

...so wet, she spreads her ass for him, her hand moistening her puckered hole, and he knows, "oh, shit - you want me in that ass, bitch, oh shit", and he is inside, "AAAHH", she yelps in excruciating pleasure, Diego slowly, gently, deeper and deeper inside her ass...

And her pinky, she slipped it inside. Her other hand and fingers furiously rubbing as Olivia teased her own ass and fingered her pussy. Pleasure and wetness in waves, filled her body. Faster and faster, her hands flailing in rhythm, she came. Her hips arched high, a scream of pleasure formed in her throat, as her entire lower body shook with the crescendo of her climax.

With a shudder, Olivia turned, her screaming mouth muffled in a pillow, her orgasm culminating in a squirting spasm. Bathrobe soaked and breathless, Olivia took a few moments to recover and gather her thoughts.

Did this mean anything? Should she email Diego? Could she conceive of maintaining a long-term relationship with Roland if these feelings are lurking inside her? In her heart, Olivia knew the answers to these questions already, but what could she do?

She decided to sleep on it. Bathrobe balled up on the bathroom floor, lap-top cover (thank god it was closed) wiped clean, Olivia threw on some pajamas and curled up next to Roland, who was dead to the world in bed.

The next three days went by fast, and both Roland and Olivia happily enjoyed their excursions as welcome distraction. Slightly hungover, the Gibbon sanctuary, tucked away in a sliver of tropical jungle, gave them a chance to sweat out some toxins while enjoying the lyrical hoots and wails of the apes.

They spent that afternoon sipping pina coladas on the breezy beach. Olivia dozed under an umbrella, dreaming of a reunion with Diego while Roland took a dip in the gentle waves. After a quick and refreshing swim, he walked back up the beach to their umbrella, only to see that waitress.

She was sitting on a blanket with a few other young Thai ladies, talking and joking around. Roland noticed her natural, open-mouth laugh, the way she tossed her head back, her nearly see-through white cover-up against her brown skin, and then he noticed himself staring at her.

She looked up, along with her friends, like a family of meerkats. Roland waved, and the girls all fell in a wave of giggles. Roland, shirtless and dripping wet must have been an unexpected sight for these young ladies.

Compared to the waitress, these girls were all lighter in skin tone, and prettier in the conventional Chinese/Thai way, but there was something about this waitress that just entranced Ronaldo.

He took a few steps in her direction, but she raised an eyebrow and shook a finger. Still smiling, she looked pointedly at Olivia under the umbrella, stood, and walked up the beach to the restaurant. Her friends giggled and fell down on the blanket together. Roland, noticing Olivia still sleeping, followed the girl up the beach.

By the time he reached the restaurant it was too late. The waitress was being scolded, screamed at by a man who must be the restaurant owner. She saw Roland, allowed a smile to creep on to her lowered gaze, and discretely waved Roland off.

He returned to Olivia, still asleep on the beach. Although he kept an eye out for her until sundown, the waitress never appeared.

The next day was the boat, which hit all the cliche Phuket tourist highs: James Bond Island, the floating fishing village, a sea kayak float through limestone caves, and a party on a pristine, private beach. It was so gorgeous, Olivia didn't complain a bit about the throngs of Korean, Chinese, and Indian tourists...or the American, European, or Aussie tourists.

They returned to the hotel late and tired. As they exited the taxi, who should happen to pass by, but the waitress, sitting in the bed of a pick-up with the same girls from the beach.

Their eyes met, and Roland turned to watch them drive away. One of her friends pointed at Roland, and saw her pretty, toothy, laugh. With Olivia obliviously walking ahead, Roland gave a big wave to the departing pick-up. The waitress rose up in the pick-up bed and returned the wave and her friends quickly pulled her down as the truck disappeared in a cloud of dust.

Roland quickly caught up with Olivia, who asked him if he saw another dolphin in the road. They were too tired from the long excursion to argue about it, and returned to their villa to sleep.

Their last day was spent lounging at the hotel and on the beach in perfect relaxation. All in all, the only thing missing was some romance, or at least some tropical, lusty sex. But the last three days included none. It was blamed on being too drunk, or hungover, or sunburnt, or travelers' indigestion, but the truth was something else.

Roland never asked Olivia to stay after their second morning, nor did Olivia approach the subject again. Somewhere inside, Roland wanted to enjoy the pleasures available to him in Thailand without Olivia. Likewise, she was being called by her desire for something different.

Neither had the nerve to say anything, however, and Olivia's time in Phuket was about to come to an end. Roland planned to leave things open. If he strayed while in Phuket, he would break up with Olivia back in Korea, later.

Olivia had also made a decision. She was going to break up with Roland, that was clear to her after their night in Patong. She already made contact with Diego, and made plans to meet him shortly after her return to Korea. The only issues were when to tell Roland, and what Steph will say when she finds out.

Olivia insisted on taking the taxi to the airport alone the next morning. She gave Roland one last kiss while he was still in bed, and left with the concierge who was waiting at the villa door.

Roland got up shortly after, and found the note she left on the tea pot by the mini-bar.

Was it possible to feel crushed and relieved at the same time, he wondered. According to the note, Olivia thought it more kind to tell him now, so he could be free while on vacation.

Roland spent lunch getting completely drunk at the hotel bar and feeling sorry for himself. No sign of the Korean girls in bikinis from earlier, and not really a sign of anyone. It was edging toward the end of 'bump season', rain clouds were forming on the green horizon, and everyone seemed to be leaving town.

He left the hotel and wandered over to the beachside restaurant where he saw that pretty, dark-skinned waitress, but she was nowhere to be seen. Roland went inside anyway and ordered a beer. He drank at the counter and watched the approaching rain clouds over the sea.

"Hey, friend, you wanna get something eat?" the smiling shop-keeper asked.

"No thanks, just the beer for now," Roland replied, looking pretty low. Drops of rain plinked against the plastic awning over the back entrance, and the sky darkened, all in perfect harmony with Roland's mood.

"Ok, ok, my friend. Enjoy," the light-complexioned man with Chinese features stepped away, and quickly returned with a business card. "You need taxi, you call me ok? Anywhere, any time ok."

"Thanks." Roland turned the flimsy card stock over in his fingers. "Hey, buddy," he called, "how about now?"

"You want taxi, now? Ok, ok..." he said with a serious look on his face. He trotted out through the back of the restaurant to the yard, right on the beach, and yelled something into the now pouring rain. He quickly returned with a smile and said, "Ok my friend, where you going? Patong?"

As Roland considered a second trip to the seedy strip, through the back of the restaurant ran the waitress, laughing and drenched.

Her thin yellow t-shirt was soaked through, and clung to her skinny frame. Her small, round breasts and nipples, barely concealed, pointed right at Roland. The waitress shook the rain off her short hair, spraying water everywhere, and looked up to lock eyes with Roland. A smile slowly formed on her lips, as she held Roland's gaze.

"So, my friend, we go Patong now?" the shopkeeper asked again, keys jingling in his hands.

Roland left some cash, got up from the counter, and followed the shop-keeper/taxi-driver to the door. "No, no... can you take me some place where I can buy a guitar?"

Roland stood beside the counter, making the universally-understood motions of playing a guitar to the confused man, one eye on the waitress standing in a puddle at the kitchen door.

Her mouth was now open, eye-brows raised in surprise at the effect she had on Roland, his large erection producing a bulge visible from across the room. The waitress turned to the side, giving Roland a clear view of the details of her body in profile - the swell of her breast, a nipple pointing at a slight upward angle, her flat stomach - and with a wink she disappeared into the kitchen.

"Hey, my friend, you like her? She just a farm girl from countryside. I take you Patong, find really nice girl. You want?" the shop-keeper asked, noticing their interaction.

"No, no, let's just go get a guitar," Roland replied, looking back toward the kitchen, hoping for a glimpse of that girl.

They left, rain still pouring, and drove about an hour to a large shopping mall. The driver waited in his Toyota while Roland shopped. He found nothing but junk, and settled for a nylon-string beater for the equivalent of $25 US.

By the time he finished shopping and found the driver, the rain had stopped and the sun had set. On the way back, Roland asked his driver about the waitress, hoping to find her when they arrived.

"Why you like her? Many more beautiful girls all around," the driver said, slaloming around a road dog.

"I don't know, I can't explain it..."

"Well, my friend, she just work here. She live mainland, down south. Go home soon. So... She is not hooker," the driver turned to look at Roland in back. "You want hooker? I take you good place."

"Maybe next time."

"When next time? Tomorrow?"

Roland laughed and said, "Ok, buddy...if I can't get a date with your waitress, I'll find you the day after tomorrow."

"You a crazy farang! Ok. I'll see you tomorrow. You happy. I find you girl stay all night. You like dark skin girl ok, I find for you..."

Soon they arrived back at the hotel. Roland took his new piece of crap guitar to his villa, where on the balcony he drank a flask of local rum, and wrote sad songs under the stars.

12