Lost and Found Pt. 03

Story Info
Philip discovers what it is like to be owned by a Domme.
6.4k words
4.69
4.8k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked in front of him, her heels clicking on the ground with each step, her bottom swayed in front of him, his eyes unable to look away from her legs and ass as went up the front walkway of the house to her door. She stopped, pulled her keys out and looked at him with an even more wicked smirk and a distinctly sterner tone than she had had to this point. "Did you enjoy staring at my ass pervert? I could feel your eyes on me the whole way up the walkway. Don't you think you should have more respect for women??" She stared at him, waiting for his response.

"I'm sorry, Lavender, I couldn't help it, you are just so sexy and..."

"And nothing," she interrupted his attempt at a response. His head was bowed now, face red, and it made her pussy go moist and filled her with an electric tingle as she imagined what she was about to do to him. "You are lucky that I'm going to let you into my home. Most women would leave you out on their porch knowing what you are, a desperate boy with a desperate cock with nothing on his mind but his own pleasure. They'd leave you blue-balled and laugh at how pathetic and transparent you were. But, I'm not most women. I am going to do you and other women a favor. I am going to help you learn to be more respectful and courteous." She turned her back to him and inserted the key.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am, I didn't mean to disrespect you, and I swear my thoughts are all about your pleasure right now, but those thoughts make me hard, make me ache and make me need you even more." He trailed off, she smiled at his words, knowing them to be true but loved the way he was already squirming, off-balance and embarrassed. She turned the key and the lock clicked open.

She pushed the door inward and motioned him inside. "We'll see," She said, looking at him, making him walk into the entryway to her house. He walked in and paused, looking back at her, not sure what to do or where to go. The door opened onto a slight landing. A half wall about 3 feet in height ran from the wall about two feet to the right of the front door for about 6 feet to a pillar that ran from floor to ceiling that served to separate the living room from the entrance. Slightly to the left and straight in front of him was a straight stairway, slatted banister on the left, wall on the right. On the left wall was a door he assumed went to a closet. At the foot of the stairs was an entryway that Philip assumed led to the dining room and kitchen. The home was nicely furnished and well maintained. The hardwood floors were so shiney that you could almost see yourself in them. The living room had a large area rug where a couch, coffee table, easy chairs and end tables were arranged. Beyond the furniture arrangement about 6 or 7 feet away was a fireplace with a TV mounted over it. The fireplace was surrounded by stone that looked like it came from an old medieval castle. The back wall of the living room was done in large, square mirrored tiles. The mirrored wall served to make the room seem significantly larger than it actually was. He was taking it all in when he felt Lavender step up behind him, close enough that he could feel her breasts against his back and her hot breath in his ear. He jumped, slightly startled when she spoke. "Strip, everything. When you are here, you will be nude, unless I say otherwise."

Not for the first time that night he felt the color rise in his cheeks and the embarrassment heat his face and body. It was one thing to have his cock exposed in a dark car, but now in a well lit room she was telling him to get completely naked while she was fully dressed. But, when she moved around in front of him and stood there, her cleavage exposed, her skirt barely covering her pussy or ass cheeks, he noted as he saw her in the mirrored wall, he knew he could do nothing but comply. He removed his shirt, fumbling with the buttons, pulling it off and letting it drop to the floor. He then undid the belt and unbuttoned his pants. "No, get rid of your tee-shirt next" Lavender commanded.

As she said the words, her fingers began playing over her tits, her nipples hardening as she pulled the cups down to expose them to his gaze. He removed the tee shirt next, his bare chest now exposed to her. She walked up to him, bent down and picked up his shirt, tossing it over the little wall. She took the tee shirt from his hands. "Stand still," she commanded. He watched as she expertly folded the shirt into a long column of cloth. She moved behind him and whipped the shirt in front of his eyes and around them. She began tying it behind the back of his head. "Even after I told you right outside that staring greedily at me was rude, what did you do? Stare at my breasts like the horny little perv you are! Boys like you have to earn seeing more, and since you have been such a horny puppy all night staring at my legs, my pussy, my ass and my tits every chance you got, I think it's time I took that privilege away from you! Now, remove your shoes and socks. Put the socks in the shoes and hand them to me."

Philip began to grow nervous, feeling more and more helpless as her tone grew more and more stern, still incredibly hot, but now very commanding. "Good boy," she purred to him as he held out the shoes in front of him. He felt her take them and heard her put them on the ledge, he assumed near his shirt. "Now you may remove the pants and underwear, again, hand them to me," she said, low, breathy, the words dripping with sexuality. He could hear what sounded like wetness and a moan escaped her lips, but he couldn't see, just imagine what she was doing just a foot or so away from him, right in front of him.

His cock was standing straight up in front of him, he could feel it pop up as he pulled his boxer briefs down and off. He put the underwear inside his pants and held them out in front of his naked body. It took a moment, but she took them from him, he could feel the wetness of her fingers trail across the top of his hand as she took them. Again it sounded as if she put them on the ledge beside him.

"Now you are as you should be in my presence, naked. For being such a good boy, let me reward you," she made the words drip like honey over his body and like a stroking hand over his cock. It pulsed as she spoke. "You are a horny little boy, aren't you?" She laughed. The next sensation he felt was her fingers starting to caress and stroke his chest and nipples. "Some boys, I have found, have quite sensitive nipples. Almost like there was a line directly from them to their throbbing dicks. Are yours like that, Philip? Hmmm?"

She began stroking and he began moaning, loudly, as his nipples were extremely sensitive to touch. His body, already in a heightened state of arousal, visibly shook as she started touching them. She laughed, much more seductively and with far more satisfaction as she saw his reaction. He then felt her mouth on one, tongue flicking, he groaned, knees nearly buckling. His cock danced, throbbed, BURNED inside his shaft with her manipulations. He could almost feel the cum boiling inside his balls as she worked him over. "Ohh, how nice. You really are quite sensitive there? Do you get yourself off touching them or teasing them," She asked, with what seemed like genuine curiosity.

He swallowed, trying to speak as she continued to gently stroke one while licking, sucking, and tongue flicking the other. "Uhnnnnn...ohgod...noooo, Lavender. They aren't at all sensitive to me. I don't know why, but, If I'm touching them I don't feel a thing, but if a woman does it, it's totally different." He groaned as she moved her hand from his nipple to his cock. She squeezed it, then started pumping it. This time his knees did start to buckle with desire and the feeling of her hand stroking. She laughed. She pulled him now by his aching cock further into her home. "Step down," she said as they got to the end of the landing. She then tugged his cock to the left and he turned with the pulling guidance. A couple of steps and then she tugged again to the right. He again turned knowing he was now in the living room, fairly certain he was facing the mirrored wall. "Since you seem to be unable to think with anything but your cock, it seems right that I should guide you around by it, don't you think?" She laughed, obviously amused by his vulnerable and exposed situation. "Kneel," she said the word with a stern tone of command. She let her hand leave his cock as he fell to his knees. her mouth also lost contact with his chest and she stepped away from him. "I think I am going to enjoy teaching you so many things tonight, Philip."

He heard her heels click a few steps away from him. He made no attempt to move. He was not sure of what was happening as he heard nothing but what he thought was clothing moving. "I want you to lean back for me, Philip, put your hands flat against the floor behind you. I want you to take a position that exposes your hard cock to me. Think of yourself as if you were in a strip club, trying to impress me with your cock and build. Thrust it as if you were trying to fuck me. Show me how badly you want it, and keep doing it until I say to stop. This will show me what sort of shape you are in as well. Just because you have an athletic build doesn't mean you have the stamina I'll need from you," she laughed, half mocking, half amused.

"You ogled me all night long, your horny cock so desperate to be inside me, so desperate to even be able to just rub against me. All you could think about was cumming and your own needs. Well, now you are the object, and I will treat you the same way. The difference is, I won't be frustrated and unfulfilled. I'm going to cum as you put on your show for me!"

Philip felt humiliated at the thought of her standing nearby, watching him perform for her, but he had no choice at this point. He wanted to protest, to tell her that he wasn't thinking of his pleasure, but of hers, but he realized it would be for naught. She wanted him to feel what it felt like to be objectified or something of that sort. He wasn't sure, but he knew at that point that whatever the reason he would do as he was told. He leaned back, and began thrusting his hips. "Oh, good boy, keep going. He heard her heels clicking as she walked by him, around him. She felt a hand trail through his hair as he pushed his hips up and down. The first couple of minutes weren't a problem, and the thought of fucking her kept his cock throbbing and leaking. As he continued thrusting, he realized that he had lost track of where she was and that his stomach muscles were beginning to burn as well as he continued fucking air. He tried to move so that his makeshift blindfold would allow him to get some vision back, but she had positioned and tied it well and there were no gaps for him to see out of.

"Don't stop, she said as if from a distance now, he wasn't sure that she was still in the room, but he kept going. His breathing became heavier and he could feel himself beginning to strain some after about 5 minutes of continuous thrusting. He thought he might have heard her again in front of him, but he wasn't sure. Then he heard that wet sound again and her moaning.

"That's it, boy, think of fucking me, show me how you'd do it. Harder, faster, come on, show me how bad you want it and how good you could do it!" The wet sounds started matching his rhythm of thrusting. He sped up and slowed down to be sure, but he could imagine that she must have been doing to herself what he wanted so desperately to do to her. He thrust harder, faster, the frustration and burn in him growing even more. "Come on, you can do better, make me cum, Toy!" He pumped harder into the air, faster. Soon she was moaning and her breathing ragged. "Stop!" She commanded him again. He was both grateful but disappointed at the same time, he was hoping she might cum, but had no idea if she had. The blindfold was frustrating him as well as his loss of where he was spatially now.

"You do seem to have kept yourself in shape," she breathed. "That's good. If you didn't have the stamina, then what good would you be to me?" He could hear her now as she walked toward him. She placed a hand on his shoulder. "Stand up," he went to do it, his knees aching from having been kneeling on the hardwood floor. He had a bit of trouble, most likely from the blindfold and exertion getting to his feet, but she grabbed his arm and held him up. She once again grabbed his cock by the shaft and started guiding him. "Step this way. Hold your arms straight out in front of your body. That's it, just a little more to the left. Good boy. Turn, walk forward, hands out, STOP!"

Even though he couldn't see, he could sense something in front of him, close. He wanted to move his hands in to see, but she told him to keep them straight out. He felt her hands grab his, pulling them slightly toward each other. "Keep those arms straight, don't move them," she demanded. He felt something cold go around his wrist and heard a few clicks. Then, before he could think or stop it, he felt another cold snap around his other wrist. He heard her laugh as she moved now to stand behind him.

He pulled his hands apart then, more from instinct than actively thinking about it and realized they wouldn't move. Her hands went to his nipples, her lips next to his ear again. "I want you to consider something, Philip," she purred the words in his ears as she touched his nipples and made his cock go fully rigid and his body tremble again. His muscles tensed and stiffened as she spoke. "You came to the home of a total stranger," her tongue flicked his ear, another extremely erogenous zone for him as she spoke. "You never made any attempt to call anyone. Never let anyone know where you were or who you were with?" Her fingers worked his nipples, her tongue on and in his ear and he groaned. Her words were getting through to him but he was finding it hard to think. His arms were getting tired from the outstretched position.

Boys think with their cocks and not their brains and that so often gets them into trouble. She moved her hands now, untying the t-shirt and letting him see his situation. He was cuffed to the pillar he had seen earlier. It was not much more than a foot from his face. His arms were almost hugging it as his eyes adjusted to the light to see. His head swung left and right to locate Lavender and she stood slightly to the right of him smirking. The skirt was gone, leaving her in the stockings and heels along with the blouse she had been wearing, now fully open exposing her breasts, nipples hard when the fabric moved to allow them to be seen.

"I want you to be fully aware of your situation, Philip. You are naked in my home. As you can see, I moved your clothes. You are cuffed to that post, and I can tell you from much experience watching horny boys like you struggle,, you couldn't get away from it no matter how hard you tried. The only person in the world that knows where you are right now is me. So, when I tell you that you belong to me now, I truly mean it, and I want you to know just how helpless you are, do you understand?" The glee as she said the words was palpable to him. The menace was there as well. He wanted to tell himself that she was just playing, but he really wasn't sure.

The feeling of being helpless and really quite stupid began to sink in to him. She stood and watched him, the smirk growing more wicked and more intense as she watched the reality play over his face. "It's starting to penetrate that pervy little mind of yours, isn't it boy? You can't leave here unless I allow it. You can't do anything but hug that post unless I allow it. You could scream for help, but my house is far enough away from the others that no one would hear. You have put yourself completely under my control. How does it feel?"

"I, uh, I mean you um are just playing right? I could tell you to let me go and you'd do it right?" He said the words with a mixture of fear and hope.. She laughed.

"Do you want to ask me to let you go?" she stared at him like he was now an experiment and she was the scientist monitoring his responses.

"I uh, no, um, I don't know. I feel very nervous right now to be honest and a little uhm..."

"Scared?" She supplied the word for him.

"Yeah, maybe, yeah."

"Good, you should be. But, as long as you are a good boy, I think things will be just fine. If not, then, we'll see." She laughed that wicked laugh again and walked behind him. He couldn't see her, but he could hear movements. He moved up closer to the post to see how much freedom he had and realized it wasn't much, just the length of his arms. She moved back into his field of view then. She was holding a paddle. "Now, I think I remember telling you that I was going to teach you a lesson regarding respect?"

Philip's eyes flew open wide, a new form of panic taking over. But, he bit his lip and stayed silent. He tried to remember their conversations about limits and his brain was nothing but a fog. Her body, her legs, her bare pussy, hard nipples and smoldering expression was making it hard for him to think and she laughed. Hands on hips, paddle dangling by her legs.

"Admit it, boy, the sight of me has your cock throbbing, an authoritative woman with complete control of you is what you want, what you've always wanted and needed! And, honestly, I have been waiting for you too. My pussy is soaked, can you smell it? My body is on fire. I came twice, watching you perform for me."

She laughed again. "Now you know what it feels like to be an attractive woman having horny boys constantly staring at you not seeing you for anything but a vessel for cumming in. You are a toy for me to play with now, but one I plan to train, to teach how to respect not just me, but all women."

The smirk on her face was a mixture of mocking him, sexuality, and an inner knowledge that she had and he didn't. In spite of his situation, his cock remained hard, veins were bulging out as he looked at her, he tried to look away, but his eyes kept moving back to her. He wanted to say something, to stave off or avoid altogether what he was afraid was about to happen, but his mind wouldn't put the sentences together. Panic, dread, and sexual need mixed in his head to keep him mute.

"Now, you might want to grab that post tight, boy, your hard cock is giving away your dirty thoughts and desires. You should never be hard unless I tell you to be. And you just keep throbbing and leaking, not that I mind those tears of precum at this point," she laughed at him again. "Stick your ass out for me. We'll start with 15 and see if you've learned some respect for a superior woman at that point. Don't worry if you have to cry out. I don't mind, in fact, I encourage it!"

Her hand went back then and he felt the sting of the paddle impact his ass cheek with force. SMACK! He bit his lip and grunted loudly. The sting went right through his ass radiating out through his body. Before he could think, the 2nd one impacted and he let out a cry. His hands tried to move of their own accord to cover his ass, but the cuffs ensured that wouldn't happen. His ass moved also trying to avoid the blows; of course that wasn't going to work, but his body didn't know that yet.

SMACK SMACK SMACK in quick succession. Each one as hard or harder than the last. He cried out now with each swat. His eyes started to water from the repeated swatting of his bottom. The pain searing, stinging, filling his brain. His hands wrapped around the post now. And while he wasn't consciously aware of it, his cock was even more rigid, the pain seemed to be making him even harder.

"Ummm..getting nice and red for me! And look at you, humping the post are you? What a dirty boy you are, well, go ahead, thrust against it! SMACK SMACK SMACK" Her laugh was pure wickedness and lust as she swung her paddle against his reddening, burning, stinging ass.

12