Lost & Found Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HazelRah
HazelRah
121 Followers

More tears streamed out of Carly's eyes, "Stop it! Can you please go back to being a jerk?"

Eli laughed, "OK, OK, how about I'll go take a shower and clean off? You probably should come too and wash off all your ugly snot and tears."

Eli stepped into her private bathroom and whistled, "You have a Jacuzzi in your bathroom?"

Carly came into the bathroom and felt awkward, "Yeah, you know, the people who invented it actually lives not far from us. They also own a vineyard." She quickly added, "Pregnant women are not supposed to go into Jacuzzis, so let's just shower."

"Sure." Eli turned on the shower and motioned for her to come in. As soon as she joined, he pulled her into him and started a deep kiss.

Carly's body was sore but still tingled from the new sensation. The fact that he could not get enough of her was also making her knees weak. His hands hungrily caressed her body. She moaned when he grabbed her ass.

"Hmm..." Carly mumbled between the kisses, "I don't think we are getting any cleaner..."

Eli exhaled and let go of the kiss, "Shit, I think I need to stop. Otherwise I'm going to have to go down on you again." He grabbed some soap and cleaned himself off, then stepped out of the shower first.

When Carly stepped back into the bedroom, she found Eli with a towel over his waist looking out the window. Once again she admired just how infuriatingly sexy he looked with wet hair and droplets glistening over his body. Ugh, but her body did need recovery.

"You have a nice view." Eli said.

"Yeah, I grew up all my life looking outside that window."

Eli smiled and changed the subject, "You think your parents will let me back after today?"

"I mean, I sure hope so! I think you impressed them."

"Your parents are nice folks. You're lucky to have them."

Carly felt guilt for having once mocked Eli's tumultuous childhood. All she could say was, "Yes. I guess...I wished you could have had good parents, too."

Eli cocked his head to the side and let out a smirk, "But then I wouldn't be such a charming asshole, would I?"

Carly laughed. "Probably not."

Carly led Eli outside and saw him drive off. Not surprisingly, as soon he left, Lydia jumped out and ambushed her. "Ohhhhh mmyyyyy god sis he is freaking hot. What the hell!"

"Is that the only part you care about?" Carly rolled her eyes the thousandth time.

"No, but it's the only part you'll let me talk about." Lydia giggled, "I was in my room..."

"I hate you." Carly's face was beet red once more.

Evening came and the family gathered for dinner. Lydia led a lively conversation about the lunch visit and their parents, though pretending to still be skeptical of him, basically agreed that he was probably a trustworthy guy.

None of you would survive a second in that complex, Carly thought somewhat sarcastically, as she sipped rooibos tea now that she was not supposed to drink.

"Do you know what he's going to do?" Carly's mother asked, "We didn't ask him if he's going to get a job nearby."

"He can be a stay at home dad." Lydia jumped in, "Sis is going to work and she can be the breadwinner!"

She could tell her parents felt awkward about this. In fact, she wondered if he still had monetary means to support himself. He supposedly flew in here, rented a car, booked a hotel, and had clothes on his back. She hoped it didn't come from doing anything shady.

And if he hadn't stayed, which he didn't even know was an option until he visited her at the café, he must have had some plans for where to go afterwards.

What does Eli want for his life?

*********************

Chapter 10

*********************

"I have an awkward topic for you." Carly said when he visited the next day and they were doing their post-lunch walk alone.

"Yeah?"

"My parents want to know if you have a job or are going to have a job."

"Ah, I see. Because if I have a job they'd be worried it'd be tied to my former specialty, in which case they would be morally opposed, but if I don't have a job they'd be worried I'd just live off their and your wealth, which makes me a loser and less of a man in their eyes."

Yup. Long answers may contain lots of cynicism. Count your blessings when Eli Rhodes answer your questions in short sentences. By the way, his last name is Rhodes.

"You have a solution to this moral conundrum, my friend?"

"Sort of. I don't have a job at this moment because I didn't know where I was going to end up. For the time being, I have enough cash to last a while. A long while."

"From...where? Tell me, I won't tell my morally fragile parents."

Eli smiled, "I got paid in the military and never spent them, so there's your clean stash. The veteran benefits, which I can legally access, are not bad too."

"What about the gigs?" She didn't notice she was using George's term for hit jobs.

"That money was confiscated. Everything from the complex was."

"Hmm." Carly really wanted to ask him more about why he did not get locked up, or whether he really was a snitch, but this didn't seem like the right time for it. So she continued the finance topic, "Just how much of an emergency fund do you have? You know, according to Dave Ramsey, you're supposed to have six months' worth of money saved."

"Let's just say it's enough for catastrophic events, like, if you suddenly get kidnapped and we need to come up with an obscene ransom or something."

"Wow, I'd really like to see that line in Excel 'Emergency Fund Set Aside In Case of Kidnapping'. That's going to make every accountant pee their pants."

"Yeah, I think in reality if that really happened I'd just go in and kill everybody." Eli said casually.

"How about we work on the not getting kidnapped part." Carly chuckled, "But let's be serious, what do you want to do here? By the way, because I'm very open-minded, wanting to stay at home and change diapers every day is a viable answer. That is a respectable job of the highest order. However, wanting to stay home and not change diapers and just play video games, will result in me kicking you out."

"I'm not into video games. I've played enough Call of Duty in real life." Eli shrugged, "I was thinking I'd get a part time job and take the GI bill to go to part time college, something like that."

"Oooh, that sounds like a good idea. Also morally sound. Do you know what you wanna major in?"

"Hmm, Infiltration, Sabotage, and Dark Web Informatics? Just kidding, I'll try a few engineering classes and see what sticks. I also need to go find out if some of the college classes I took before I enlisted can still count."

"You are going to do so well in school." Carly laughed, "Just don't party too much after school."

"How? I'm supposed to be home changing diapers."

"As someone who's gone through college, you will 100% be invited to every single party. The only way you can avoid being invited nonstop is if you grow your beard back and only respond in extremely sarcastic long sentences consisting of references to other peoples' mothers, the smallness of their testicles, and threats of violence."

"I should teach a course on how to maximally offend everyone and get away with it." Eli mused, "And the grading will be based on how much they can get me to want to kill them without actually pulling the trigger."

Carly laughed so hard her belly hurt. Ahh, the dark humor! She had now joined the dark side. She couldn't return now.

Not surprisingly, her parents were more than ecstatic to hear of his very morally sound plan to rejoin the bright side of society. They were so satisfied with the answer that he was allowed to stay for the night. On merely the second day they had known him! Carly shook her head in disbelief.

Dinner was cordial and intimate. Her parents had let their guard down and started chatting casually to him as they would to family friends and relatives. In some strange way, it seemed now that her parents were actually trying to impress Eli, not the other way around. Carly felt a little embarrassed as they talked about their yearly tradition of visiting San Diego towards the end of the year and enjoying the warm weather and the beaches of La Jolla.

"Yes, I've been to San Diego." Eli politely answered, but Carly could sense his cynicism starting to show, "The views were extremely pleasant. Too bad I spent most of the time shivering in the water."

"Oh, why was that?" Her mom asked politely.

"That was where some of my Navy training took place. I spent a lot of time in the water."

"But it's pretty warm year around isn't it?"

"During the day yes, but we were usually there at 4AM because we didn't want to scare the tourists with how filthy we looked. And it was a little cold at 4AM. We also weren't allowed to dry off."

"Wow, that must've been very uncomfortable." Lydia giggled, "What happens if you don't want to be cold anymore?"

"You can quit on the spot. They're very generous about it. In fact, they have hot coffee and doughnuts right next to the ocean. You can literally just say `I quit` and they'll give you coffee and doughnuts and you're out."

"Really? People fall for doughnuts?" Lydia laughed.

"I know, right? I remember thinking who would give up just a few more days of hell for mere doughnuts. Like, do they realize if they just tolerate it a bit more, then afterwards, they can eat free donuts offered by the military for rest of their life?" Eli sighed, "But I think doughnuts are a good choice. They're very irresistible. I can imagine no one wants to send someone to war without first testing their resistance to doughnuts. It would be incredibly embarrassing if, say, they're facing some insurgents and all the sudden the insurgents present some doughnuts and they just give up. We call those deserters, or more correctly, desserters."

Lydia laughed heartedly, while Carly secretly decided to ban Eli from answering any question with more than three syllables in the future.

After dinner, two family acquaintances showed up to visit them and were surprised by Eli's presence. Carly was just thinking about how to introduce him, when her parents flatly introduced him as the baby's father.

The guests were astounded and tried to come up with polite inquiries, frantically in their mind trying to figure out what would and would not be a taboo subject, finally setting with: "Where are you from?"

"I lived in a lot of places as a kid." He told his orphan origin in fewer words all over again. With her parents joining in, the guests were satisfied, if not extremely curious, about the mysterious newcomer.

"I'm sorry you're going to have to repeat those same origin things a lot." Carly said to him as they settled in her bedroom, "People don't have a lot more to say other than ask you that." Because every other topic, including his deployments, were just awkward. Only Lydia had the nerve to ask him if he ever wore a go-pro and got filmed during action.

"It doesn't bother me at all." Eli pulled off his clothes and stepped into the bathroom for a quick shower. Carly changed into a nightgown.

They snuggled in bed and turned off the lights. "Hey, this is the first time we're actually sleeping together. Instead of you kicking me out."

"Hmm, yeah, sorry I had to do that. I knew you were very pissed at me."

"Why did you kick me out?" Memories of that night flashed back, "Isn't that just fitting the rumors that you were sleeping with me?"

"The sex part fits the rumors, but if I was still guarding you from leaving the premise, I would not let you stay overnight in anywhere except your own room."

"...shit, you're right." Carly closed her eyes, "How come I didn't think of that."

"Hmm, maybe because I was too good and you got distracted?" Eli started kissing her hair and neckline.

But Carly didn't move this time. She stayed still. Eli stopped.

"Do you know what happened to the rest of them?"

Eli was silent for a while, "I only knew the ones that died resisting arrest."

"Eve?"

"She didn't resist. I saw her getting handcuffed."

"Zak?"

"He wasn't there."

"He wasn't?" Carly was surprised.

"No, he wasn't. I think he somehow knew and got out that morning. We never found him. But George, Matteo, dumb Joey...they all got caught."

Carly thought a bit. This seemed like the right moment to get deeper to the mystery of his involvement in the complex, "...Can I ask another question?"

"What?"

"Why did you go from the military to the complex? You said you were disillusioned."

"Yes, I did say that. The disillusioned part was not wrong. I was worn out after eight years of serving and I needed a change of environment."

Carly probed a bit further, "You said Matteo recruited you."

"George and Matteo had been snooping around in London looking for talent to snatch up." Eli said, "Matteo had a bit of military connections, so he found me."

Carly could tell he was dancing around the subject. She could also tell, for the first time, that Eli never bought into Matteo and George's "missions".

Then why were you there?

Carly was getting tired trying to come up with ways to get him to answer. Instead she just went for direct assault, "Hey, honesty and openness is important for healthy relationships, OK? Don't start down the road to couple's therapy so early."

Eli smirked and provided a little openness, "Yes, there was a reason I had to be there, but you should know me enough by now that some questions won't be answered. " He followed up his usual sarcasm, "Hey, I'm not lying about having been deployed! You think I could've gotten away with pretending? The midgets that once lived there may have had tiny brains, but they would've attacked if they saw a poser."

"I'm going to throw up just listening to that statement." Carly sighed, "I'm done. Let's sleep."

She pretended to go to sleep, but with Eli wrapping her arms around her and feeling his breath just behind her, it was not possible. She couldn't tell if he was asleep. Finally, she turned around and whispered, "Hmm, you still awake?"

Eli's eyes gleamed in the dark, "Nope."

Carly turned her back towards him again, but this time grinding her hips against him and flirted, "Go to sleep."

"You're making it hard." Eli's hand ran up and down her thighs, which both tickled and aroused her. Then, his hand reach between her legs and found her sensitive knob. His finger rubbed her clit in a circular motion.

"Oh...Eli..." Wet moans escaped from Carly's lips. She began rocking her hips back and forth to add on to the pleasure. His hard on pressed against her hips while his fingers slid easily into her slick pussy. Carly exhaled. She reached her hand back to remove his boxers and grabbed his shaft and began pumping him with her hand. His cock was warm and smooth and she cherished the sensation of feeling it pulsing in her hands. Eli responded with deep grunts as his fingers probed deeper inside her.

"Hmmm, fuck...there, right there..." Carly guided his fingers to land on her most sensitive inner spots, "Oh god, fuck yes! Oh goddddd!" She gasped and squeezed his shaft tightly as her own pussy contracted around his fingers.

It was a different kind of sensation to reach her G spots and her body exploded in a succession of micro-climax, each following the other, but none were too overpowering. Carly loved hearing him groaning heavily against her as she screamed with the ups and downs of her ride. His dick was rock hard and raging in her petite hands.

What he was doing to her body was magical.

Carly waited for the wave of sexual fireworks to subside, then asked, "You want to come inside me now?"

"I want to be inside you all the time." Eli breathed in her ear.

He entered her in the sideways position they were in. It was a novelty for Carly and she shivered from his simultaneous assault on her clit and flooding hole. What made her more ecstatic was hearing Eli's uncontrolled groan followed by, "Fuck. You are so tight."

Carly gasped as she felt him already stretching her tight walls. It was pleasure and pain, "Are you going to cum soon?"

"I'm trying not to." Eli cursed again, "You did too much work already."

Carly teased, "Aww, I didn't know you couldn't handle a little hand job."

"Hey, if I come early, what do you get out of it?" Eli slowed down his pace and focused on rubbing her clit while also sticking a tongue into her ear.

Now it was Carly's turn to curse. "Oh fuck, Eli, I want you...come inside me now!" She grinded her hips back to get more out of him, but Eli decided to stop moving. Carly grew more impatient and pleaded again.

"No." Eli kept the pressure on her clit but remained still, "You'll have to try harder."

"Please!"

"No."

Carly couldn't get enough movement in the position to reach climax. She also couldn't turn around with his arms pinning her down. Eli was getting a kick out of her frustration. She decided to try a different tactic. She stopped too.

The room became silent as they lay motionless. With her back against him, Eli could not see her expression. He hesitated, "Are you OK?"

She had his full attention. She leaned back so the back of her head was just below his chin as she whispered, "I want you, Eli. All of you. Fuck me hard, please."

Eli didn't say anything. His hand glided over her belly and up past her breasts. He slid the finger that had been pleasuring her into her mouth. Carly sucked on it and tasted her own juices. It was beyond erotic.

Eli's voice from behind her was nothing but full of primitive desire, "You are driving me crazy." He grabbed her hips and began to pound her in earnest. Carly cried out from the sudden pleasure. She responded to his movements with her own movements. Luscious moans poured out with every stroke. The intensity built up to where tears streamed out of her eyes, and he roared like an animal behind her as her body was ravished, her pussy filled with his seed.

With his heart still beating loudly behind her, Eli sighed, "You got what you wished for. Happy that I had to come so soon, you little fox?"

Carly giggled, "Yes, because now we can both go to sleep."

She was right. The post sex coma put them both to sleep quickly.

A few hours later, Carly woke up to use the bathroom. She had warned Eli that her pregnant state meant she would get up a lot at night to pee. Eli appeared deep asleep and she tiptoed to the bathroom and sat on the toilet for the 100th time that day. Then she turned off the bathroom light and was going to walk back to her side of the bed, but, suddenly being caught by a thought, as quietly as she could, walked to his side of the bed, and as softly as possible, picked up his phone.

She heart beat wildly as she swiped the phone. Of course it was locked. The bright screen startled her. It was too bright. Whoever designed this must have never worked in espionage. She stood there and thought for a while what would be 6 digits...maybe from some meaningful name?

Hmm, what about her own name? Carly...that's five digits. CarlyM? 227596?

It unlocked.

She was so surprised it worked she almost dropped the phone. But...should she look at it?

She stared at the apps on the Home screen. Maps. Mail. Photos. Weather. Settings. Wallet. Calendar. And at the bottom, messages. That was just the first screen.

She wiped left. Dropbox. Twitter. Youtube. WhatsApp. Kindle. Venmo. Hipmunk. Signal.

There's more pages...

She turned off the phone then gently put it back where it was.

She slipped back into bed, snuggled up next to him, and closed her eyes.

HazelRah
HazelRah
121 Followers