Lost at Sea Bk. 02 Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that's better than I expected," Belita said with a sympathetic laugh.

"They are smarter than you give them credit for," the wind admonished.

Belita rolled her eyes. "Aye, they'd pretty well have tae be."

"The voiceless one, I have taught what you taught me, as much as I remember. She is... hungry to learn more. I hoped you would be willing to help," the wind said.

"Of course," Belita assured him. "Do ye want me to teach ye more so ye can teach her?"

He shook his masked head. "I cannot take so much time away from the others. They get... unruly without attention. When I wake, I suspect I will pay a price for coming to you now. I was hoping you would come to me. To take her under your wing, so to speak."

She winced. "Oh, now ye make puns? I dinnae know your obsession with pain ran that deep." His mask didn't betray his expression, but Belita swore she could feel him smirking. She sighed. "Aye, I would, but I am currently shipwrecked."

"That I cannot help with," distant thunder said in resignation.

"I don't know if ye want tae send her with me anyhow. Assuming I ever get off this island, I'm headed on what might well be a suicide run," Belita reminded him.

"That is still better a fate than what awaits her here," the sea said grimly. "Without her voice, she is becoming... bleak. Even surrounded by her sisters and I, she is alone. I am the only one she can communicate with, and it is clear that she is frustrated by the limitations of our vocabulary and the attention I can give her. She has much to say, and no words, or audience. I can see the cracking of her mind beginning. She scratches and plucks at herself now, and is beginning to lose interest in all things."

"Even sex," Belita asked, surprised.

"Yes," the timbers creaked.

Belita's brows rose. "Damn. For them, that must be like losin' the will tae live."

The rolling ocean continued to speak in crashes and spray. "Precisely. Her dreams have become more erratic. She can no longer focus to employ the lessons I have taught her, which is what concerns me most of all. A half trained Dreamwalker is a great danger to themselves. Madness often takes them."

Belita's brows furrowed as something he'd said earlier came back to her. "Ye cannae progress while you're suffering."

The skull mask nodded. "This is not a pain I can help her through."

Belita's eyes widened in sympathy. "That's a rare kind of pain." As understanding bloomed in her mind, so did a small spark of hope. Her eyes regained some of their zest for life. "But ye knew I could."

She could feel him smiling behind his mask. "Yes."

Belita turned to look out at the horizon. She knew it was a dream, but it was a habit that always helped her think. "Lost John's Strait is on my way. It's summer, so I'd planned on avoiding it, but if ye can keep your lasses in line, cutting through would save me as much as a week's travel. My patron is hungry tae make up lost time, so I think I can sell it. Is that where ye ended up again this year?"

"No, but it can be," the ship creaked. "I will convince the matriarch there will be better hunting there."

"What if another lot is already there?" Belita asked.

"They share well among their own kind," Sandy shrugged. "If there is not enough space, some will leave."

Belita tapped her chin in thought. "It might be a bit before I'm seaworthy again. Can your mute lass make it a month or more?"

"I will see that she does," the sea said. "When you are closer, I will bring her to your dreams. Perhaps your teachings will help where mine have not."

"Aye, that sounds like a nice distraction for both of us," Belita agreed. "I'm carryin' civilians though, an' half my crew is new. I dinnae know how they'll handle me bringin' her aboard."

The clouds chuckled through their thunder. "It will be more inspiration for the stories."

"Oh gods, not ye too. How they hell did ye read those?" Belita glared.

"You know that I did not," the sea birds teased.

"Then how did-" Belita cut herself off and looked out over the deck of her ship to where her first mate stood. "Danica."

"She is quite an enthusiastic storyteller," the sea crashed like laughter all around her. "She would regale us with every chapter after she had read it. One of my great regrets since leaving is no longer being around to hear her retellings."

Belita's eyes went wide. "Us?"

"Your officers. Coleman. Webber. Myself. Sometimes Stewart would join us. When you took your meals elsewhere, she would catch us up on the latest tale. I particularly liked the one where you infiltrated a sultan's harem in order to steal an enchanted scepter. That is, apparently, how you got your many rings."

"The hell it is!" Belita said with an affronted gasp. "At least the first few were sorta true. They're just makin' things up now?"

The gulls laughed. "So it seems."

Belita mimed strangling him. "When I find out who's writing those damn stories, I'm gonna keel haul 'em."

"It is what you always wanted," the wind reminded her. "Your name is known."

"Aye, but not like that!" Belita threw her arms up in exasperation. "Ye should read what they say about you!"

The foggy mask swirled as the ship creaked out a dismissive scoff. "As if I needed another reason to avoid learning to read."

"I still don't get why you're so against reading," she rolled her eyes.

"Reading is dangerous for a Dreamwalker," the wind explained.

"That's just more stuff that makes no damn sense," she repeated. "Your whole body's covered in some kinda writing, but ye cannae read it?"

He shrugged. "It is not written for me."

Belita rolled her eyes. "I'll come tae ye just as soon as I'm sailin' again," she said, trying to get back to a subject she could understand. "But she cannae be tryin' tae fuck everyone! Ye have tae make sure she knows how tae behave."

Sandy's laughter rolled through the clouds again. "I'll try, but I am not sure she will understand. She is a creature of impulse."

Belita rubbed her forehead. "They all are." Then she gave him a mischievous look and began to unbutton her coat. "An' so am I."

"Indeed," the skull mask chuckled, watching with interest as Belita disrobed. "This one may rival you."

"Aye, well at least I'm smart enough tae know how tae pick my moments," Belita countered. Her coat and shirt fell to the deck and she started on her belt.

"You will need to teach her that," the ship creaked. "Thus far, I have failed."

"Lovely." Belita shook her head, sounding more amused than annoyed. She unbuttoned her tight pants, shimmied them down her hips and turned around to grip the railing. "As if stories about my ship innae wild enough already."

Sandy's skull mask leered at her, it's grin seeming to widen more. He stepped in and ran his large hands over her rounded ass, squeezing into her bronzed skin like he meant to tear her in two. "You make it sound like something your crew won't enjoy. I suspect you'll have volunteers to help."

"Oh, aye," she said, looking over her shoulder at him, her face full of challenge and invitation. "I'll just add fuck th' birdbrained mute tae the duty rotation."

His hands pulled her hips firmly and she felt his body press against her from behind. "Perhaps you could focus her attention on an individual, rather than the whole crew? That may be more acceptable to their sensibilities," the wind suggested.

Belita began to laugh. "I know just the man."

"I pity him already," the ship chuckled.

"I suppose ye'd know,' she grinned. "I dinnae know how ye keep up with all of them. How many o' th' crew did did that pink one go through by the time we got away? Four? Five?"

"I was not counting," the sea said. One hand slid up her spine and gripped the back of her neck, while the other pupped between her legs and sent jolts of pleasure through her.

"Might need a duty rotation after all," she mused between shivers.

The hand that was not busy between her legs slid along her ribs and cupped her chest, squeezing hard and flicking at the ring in her nipple. She squirmed as the hairs on the back of her neck prickled in delight. She was always amazed at how big his hands were. Together, they could nearly circle her waist. He was the only one she'd ever met who could hold her breasts and have room to spare. She idly wondered how they'd match up to Bella.

"It would not be the strangest thing to happen aboard the Kestrel," the wind teased her. "Not many ships have watched their Captain fuck at the helm." One thick finger slid into her, making her gasp.

Her head lifted with a shock of pleasure, and the reminder that they weren't alone. She looked out over the deck at her crew as they watched her. Rows of men and women stared excitedly while their Captain was bent over the rail next to the helm. At the prow, Bella watched excitedly. The dark haired witch was leaning over a barrel with her blouse and skirts gathered around her waist. Will was behind her. He gave Belita a tip of his hat while he stroked into Bella from behind, making her prodigious breasts bounce with every thrust. Above them, Lace leaned against the mast using a few ropes like a hammock. She'd pulled her breast wrap down so she could idly play with her own nipples. One hand was tucked down her shorts and working slowly. Propped up against the mast, Danica wiggled her hips against her husband. She gave her Captain a wide grin and a subtle thumbs up as Coleman groped her from behind. Belita laughed. Now, having all their eyes on her was a thrill. None of them began shifting into monsters as they watched her. She relaxed and allowed herself to enjoy the fantasy. "There's not many of the old crew left. Most don't remember that day," she said. "I'm running with a different lot now."

"All of them hoping for a chance to see what the others saw," the wind said, feeding her fantasy. "And you seem to want to indulge them."

She felt his hanging manhood thickening and rising against her inner thigh. She reached between her legs to grip it and stroke it. Her hand was forced open as his cock swelled. If she didn't know better, she'd think he was using his strange magics to exaggerate the size of his shaft in the dream, but she knew he wasn't. His dream self was identical to his physical self. He'd once told her that undeluded self awareness was important to dreamwalking.

It never mattered how many times they did this, she was still shocked by his size. At full mast, his cock was nearly as big as her forearm. In the waking world she'd only ever had it inside her on that one fateful day, but they'd been together many times when he joined her dreams. Even here she wondered how it fit. She gave him an encouraging squeeze and rocked her hips back and forth to shake her ass enticingly. "I dinnae think they're going tae get a repeat performance of that day, but it's my dream now. I'm going tae do what I want in it."

The skull tilted as distant thunder rumbled passionately. "And what is it you want?"

"You. It's been too damn long," she said, lining up his massive erection with her wet slit.

She tried to pull him forward, to prompt him, but he resisted.

"Say it clearly," the sea demanded.

"I want ye tae fuck me in front of the whole damn crew," she shouted to the ocean.

He laughed silently and pushed his massive cockhead against her entrance. She could feel the bone ring splitting her folds. In the waking world, this had stretched her to the point of discomfort. It had taken a while just to work him inside her. Here, she was impatient and knew enough about lucid dreaming to skip past the hard part. She slammed herself backwards and impaled herself on his rampant shaft.

She gasped as the feeling of utter fullness washed through her whole body. His very presence made everything in the dream feel more real. She bit her lip and let out a tense moan, keeping her eyes on her crew.

Danica finished unbuttoning her shirt and pulled her pale breasts out into the sun while she grinned excitedly. "Hell yeah, Captain!" she cheered. A few of the crew echoed the sentiment with raised fists or whooping calls.

Sandy stroked out of her, and back in again. His cock was so big she felt like it was driving the air from her lungs from within. "Oh, fuck me,' she moaned happily.

The sky chuckled smugly. "Yes ma'am."

The ring at the end of his shaft bumped against the deepest part of her. He slowed at the end of each stroke, bottoming out gently before retreating. She wanted more. "Harder. Give me all of it."

"You cannot take all of it," the wind cautioned.

"It's a dream! Make it so I can," she said fiercely.

His length pushed into her again, but this time it kept going. It was one of the oddest things she'd ever felt. It felt like she was stretching a muscle she didn't know she had. His shaft kept going, pushing ever deeper. It felt like it was never going to end. Her confused mind knew it was not real, but she could feel it like it was. By the time his thighs touched hers, she swore she could feel his cockhead bulging above her navel. She pressed a hand to her stomach but could not feel anything unusual. "Where the hell did ye put it all?"

He didn't answer. Instead he stroked out of her, leaving her feeling like a deflated sail. Then he filled her again, making her gasp at the sudden, impossible fullness.

"Fucking gods, it's like it goes up tae my damn throat," she groaned.

"Is this what you want?" the ship creaked around her.

A hint of mania creeped into her eyes as she watched her crew enjoying the show. "Aye. Give it tae me. Fuck me like I'm one of your uppity sluts."

"I treat them as gently as I can," the sea corrected her.

"Well the opposite of that, then!" she said with a frustrated glare over her shoulder. "I dinnae know this was going tae be a godsdamn negotiation."

His hips slammed into her ass and firmly ended the discussion. Her breath exploded from her lungs and sent a shock of bliss through her that was so strong she felt light headed. Then it happened again, and again. Thinking became impossible. The ship was all there was, hanging in an endless blue void. It was only her, her eager crew, the floating deck of the Kestrel, and the glorious crashing of her lover inside her. She swore she could feel the whole world moving.

"Oh gods yes," she growled, throwing her hips back to meet him. All over the ship, crew had paired or grouped up and were taking their inspiration from the captain. She watched them. They watched her. Every thrust felt like a reinvigorated heartbeat pushing blissful medicine through her body. She arched her back and pushed up off the rail, straightening her arms and putting herself on full display for her audience. "Oh aye, it's so fucking good! Don't ye fucking stop!"

"I wish I did not have to," the wind teased as the powerful shaft inside her slowed and began to retreat, "but we are out of time."

"Huh?" She blinked, suddenly aware of the sea and sky all around them again. The world felt like it was wobbling. Water sloshed up the sides of the ship. Her body rocked without him pushing into her again. Belita widened her stance to get better balance. "Is that you?"

"No. You are being awakened. The night is over," the sea said sadly.

Fear lanced though Belita's heart. She whirled around and grabbed his strong arms. "No. Just a little longer! Please."

"I cannot hold back the sun," the waves said gently. "But I will be here when the night comes again. All you need to do is get through one more day."

She reached up and grabbed his face, pulling him down towards her so she could look into his eyes. Her lips pressed against the swirling grey mask, and she nodded fiercely.

"One more day," she whispered. Her voice dragged through her throat. She blinked. It felt like she was rubbing sandpaper across her eyes. Her head throbbed. Her whole body screamed it's ache into her dawning awareness. She was cold. "Oh, fuck me," she groaned. Blinking painfully, she tried to focus on the sadistic fiend who was gently rocking her awake.

Danica looked back at her, looking heartbroken."Captain?"

"Your timing is gods damned terrible," Belita rasped out, then devolved into a fit of coughing, which sent her head pounding even harder. She caught her breath and tried again. "What is it? Did somethin' happen?"

"That's what I was going to ask you?" Danica said, sounding shocked and worried.

Belita looked around in the gloom. Danica had left the cabin door open, and the morning sun lit half the room. As her eyes adjusted and focused she felt like the ground was falling out from under her. She was on the damp, bloody mattress using a pile of bloodstained rags as a blanket. Her display shelves were empty.

"What happened?" Danica asked, horrified.

Everywhere she looked, the floor was covered in shattered white pottery.

___________________________________

Tonya flopped onto her back on Will's desk, panting. Her face was bright red from exertion and heat. "It's about fucking time."

In the other room, Caine waved goodbye to Kaduska and his family, gave the streets a long, careful scan, then shut the door and snapped Will's many locks into place. He picked his way through the front room, weaving through the half full boxes and strewn bric-a-brac that littered the floor and table.

Janie sat down gingerly behind Tonya in Will's favorite chair and let out a long breath. Her injured back stung fiercely. Sweat had managed to soak through her bandages in a few places, and her cuts were making themselves known. She ignored it for now. They'd been working for hours, and she wanted to rest a bit. Many hands had made fairly light work, and she was happy with how far they'd gotten, but she was simply amazed how no matter how much they pulled off the shelves, they still seemed to be full. Nearly all of the various trinkets in the front room had been dusted and wrapped in clothes from the upstairs dressers, then packed into crates and boxes. Kaduska had left with a full cart to deliver to his warehouse, but the front room was still overflowing. Still, progress was progress, and she felt she had to content herself.

"Well, that was productive," she said, trying to sound optimistic.

"And fucking miserable," Tonya said melodramatically. She started pulling at laces and buttons, trying to loosen her clothing.

Janie did a double take. "What are you doing?"

"Stripping!" Tonya said, sounding like she thought it was obvious. "Why the hell did I wear the corset with the laces in the back!? Help me."

"Why?" Janie asked incredulously, leaning away a bit and decidedly not helping.

"Because it's hot!" Tonya whined. "We've been working our asses off! I wanted to strip down hours ago, but Caine said I couldn't because those damn kids were running around."

"Well that is... courteous of him," Janie said, giving their scowling guardian a glance as he finished navigating the labyrinthian front room leaned in the door to Will's office.

"I didn't feel like having that particular talk with Samara," Caine said, clearly amused by Tonya's tantrum. "You don't either, trust me."

"She seems quite... formidable," Janie agreed.

"Well she's finally gone now, so help me get all these damn layers off," Tonya said, rolling over.

"You didn't have to wear such a nice dress," Janie said. She gestured down at her Magistrate acolyte robes. They were simple, durable, hung loosely. She was still sweating from all the work, but she was fairly comfortable. "I'm not."

Tonya gave up struggling with the laces behind her and flopped back to the desk. Getting undressed would be easy if she just got up, but she didn't want to move. "They're all I have."

Caine snorted and eyed Janie with an accusatory look. "As soon as you heard we were having company, you tried to get Tonya to help you get into a corset. I think I heard something about propriety."