Lost Bet Pt. 02 - First Step

Story Info
Part 2 of the Lost Bet Series.
3k words
4.29
24.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Desired4U
Desired4U
33 Followers

I sat back in my chair and relived what had just happened, it was to me, what I can only describe as our awakening.

All the talk over the past five or six years about exploring new things sexually, were not just talk anymore, but something real. Most importantly it was something not only I wanted but Kay seemed to want too.

I was brought back from the land of my dreams when I heard a cough.

I have an office that I share with Steve, my chief engineer. Most of the space in the room is for equipment apart from our two desks which are set a couple of metres apart.

My chair back sits to the rear wall and I face forward to the office door, which allows me to see everyone entering before the door is opened. Steve's desk is to the right of my desk and he faces towards me. All around are various cupboards and storage for all the IT requirements on site.

"Is everything ok boss?" Steve asked. "You looked miles away."

Steve and I had been work colleagues for 12 years now, we have been friends for much longer and it was I who introduced him to the firm.

"Yes I'm fine." I said, trying to pass it off, "I just got a lot going on at the moment and was trying to sort it all out in my head."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Steve asked, "Is everything ok with Kay and you?"

I looked up from my keyboard towards him and perhaps too quickly said "No, why do you ask that?"

Steve looked at me more pensively now. "Kay was coming into the kitchen as I was coming out with my coffee just now. When I said Hi, she kind of mumbled but just walked past me. That's really odd for her as she always stops to chat."

For Kay to walk by him without taking time to chat would appear out of the ordinary to him and it also raised concerns in my mind as to whether I had misread this whole situation.

I have always known that Steve really liked Kay. Firstly as a friend, but more recently in a sexual way. The later part seeming to coincide with the breakup of his marriage to Carol three years ago. On several occasions he had told me that Kay had been his inspiration, on a quiet night, to get relief.

Instead of being offended I found it a turn on and had even told Kay. Although, at first, she thought it was a bit perverted, she often asked after that if Steve had ever mentioned it again and I told her every time he did.

As Steve got bolder over time, he started to ask me more intimate details about Kay and I.

Because Kay had shown an interest in Steve's 'activities', I told him things I probably shouldn't have. I would then tell Kay about what Steve asked and what I had told him. As you can imagine this was always after the event. It really seemed to get Kay wet and when in bed we often talked about what Steve was doing while thinking of her which resulted in great sex.

- Last Year

About nine months ago Steve asked if I have ever taken any pictures of Kay.

Smiling I said "I have hundreds of pictures of Kay. Why do you ask?"

"Not family pictures, I mean ones you wouldn't show anyone else."

I realised where this was heading but played along with the game and said "Oh you mean Kay in her bikini, laid out at the beach."

He looked at me for a moment gauging whether to pursue this or not and then after a deep breath said "Yeah bikini would be nice, but I was thinking maybe something a little more risqué. Something you wouldn't want family and friends to see."

I smiled at Steve. He was never shy in coming forward, but this was, even for him, a first.

I just said "Like I said I have hundreds."

He looked at me with an intensity I had not seen in a long time. He was trying to gauge if I understood what he was asking. If I meant I just had hundreds of everyday pictures of Kay or whether I had hundreds of erotic or pornographic pictures of Kay.

As quickly as it was first asked, it was left there, hanging. He never said another

word.

I went home that night and once we had eaten, sat down for the evening and relaxed, I told Kay all about it. I thought I may get a death-stare from her but she just listened and eventually said, "You want to show him, don't you?"

I was not about to lie to her now so thought it best to be up front. "Yes, I was going to ask if I could show him some of the milder ones. Not all at once, but over time."

Kay thought for quite a while then turned to me and said "I have always trusted you, so I am going to trust you now. If you would like to, I am ok with it. It is a bit strange as we know him so well, but I can see it turns you on and I cannot say it doesn't arouse me as it does. I only ask one thing, never tell me what you show him and then I won't look at him knowing anything.

Since that conversation, over these past months I had shown Steve several pictures of Kay in various stages of undress. But to this day he had not seen he pussy. He had seen a couple of pictures with her breasts fully exposed but never fully nude. All the rest were in underwear, some quite see-through.

My plans today never included Steve. I thought he was too close and when Kay left next week we would still be seeing him. Now however, I had an idea which would tell me if I was seeing my wife change into what I always dreamed she wanted to be or whether I had misread the whole thing.

From the moment I first saw Kay, I knew she was the one for me. I fell in love with her and she has given me love, care and every happiness, as I have tried to give to her. But it has become obvious to me over recent years she has held back to give me everything I wanted and has not experienced everything she would want too.

In all our bedtime talking, it is obvious she wished she had explored more before we met. It is this that, perhaps I have used as an excuse, to watch my gorgeous wife push her boundaries and become a hotwife.

Turning to face Steve I finally said "To be honest I won a bet with Kay last night, my winnings are that she has to do whatever I want her to do today, all day."

"What you mean ANYTHING?

I now had his full attention. "Yes," I said "How would you like to finally see part of Kay you have never seen before and in the flesh?"

He looked at me as if to say, what do you mean and then the penny suddenly dropped. "You are kidding, would I ever. But she wouldn't let me," there was a pause, then "Would she?."

"She has to do everything I say. This is what I am thinking. I am going to get her to come in here and I will email you at your private email address, telling you what's going to happen. Keep an eye on your email, Ok. Oh and don't question anything, just do exactly as I say as Kay will."

He nodded and I started to write my next instruction to Kay

- I want you to come into my office in ten minutes time and ask for a toner for your printer. I will tell you the toner is in the cupboard opposite me and it is on the bottom shelf. I want you to go through the packages in the cupboard. Stay bent over so Steve can see your lovely bum and after a couple of minutes say you cannot find it. You will then get assistance from Steve. When it is determined it's not in that cupboard you will be directed to the one next to it. Stay low, so you are still bent forward and on display, do whatever you are instructed. Obey from the moment you walk in. Confirm you will do exactly as written. -

The reply took five minutes and it just said OK as before.

I Was already writing to Steve

- Kay will be in here in five to ten minutes and she will ask for a toner. I will point to where it is. Her toner is in the second cupboard next to your desk, I will point to the other cupboard. When she bends over you will get to see her lovely ass and hopefully her thong. She won't find the toner in the first cupboard. When she asks about it, rather than me replying, I want you to jump up and go to help her and stand behind her and just try to help. You may touch her skirt first then slowly run your hand up her leg to her bottom and only if she doesn't object, run your hand under her skirt and anywhere you would like. If she still hasn't objected you can pull her thong aside and see if she reacts. If she does react then back right off. If she doesn't object you can finger her, be gentle at first to see how she is with this. Enjoy as much as you like, till I say "Have you found it." Then you can say you think it's in the other cupboard, step back and get her cartridge from the cupboard and sit back down. -

Steve read his email and looked over at me and said "Is this for real?"

I said "Yes, you will see when she walks in." and with that not another word was spoken.

I was tense as I wasn't really expecting my wife to come in as I presumed she had more than some idea of what I was planning. I sat quietly, nervous, yet aroused.

Kay didn't know Steve had been informed about it. Steve didn't know Kay had been told what she had to do.

Exactly on time the door opened. Kay walked in. It made me hard as a rock in an instant.

"Hi" I said.

"I need a new toner for my printer, please?" responded Kay and I pointed to the first cupboard

"It's on the bottom shelf."

Kay smiled at Steve and said "Hi, sorry I was distracted earlier, some of the guys were acting little weird in the warehouse."

"That's cool." he said, "I am now." and he smiled back at her.

Because Kay knew Steve has had a thing for her for a long time it heightened the tension in the room.

Kay turned and took the three steps to the cupboard and opened the door. She looked up and down before bending forward. Kay didn't bend her legs but bent at the waist and slowly her round firm cheeks and black thong came into view.

I thought to myself, how I love a short skirt.

Steve's eyes nearly came off their sockets as her black thong barely covered her pussy and he suddenly realised I wasn't joking.

Kay looked for a couple of minutes which seemed like ten but couldn't find what she was looking for.

"I cant find it!" she said still bent forward.

Without hesitation Steve jumped up from his desk and said "Let me help."

I don't think Kay was ready for that, but she said later it did start to dawn on her at that moment where this was going. Having often told her what Steve said about her and the fact she knew I had shown him pictures, even though she didn't know which ones, she was surprisingly relaxed and calm.

Steve stood behind her and to one side. I could see everything as he pointed to various boxes that Kay picked up and said no too.

He looked at me. He was clearly asking for permission, which I took as a good sign. I just nodded and he placed his hand on the top part of her skirt. Kay jump at the initial touch but stayed bent over. Steve saw this as a green light and tentatively ran his hand down over her short skirt and along her warm soft right leg.

He stopped at the back of her knee. The pleasure on his face was something to be seen.

Steve stopped for what felt like ages, but I think it was to make sure Kay was ok and then he started to slowly trace his fingers back up her leg until he got to the bottom her bum cheeks. With his other hand, he pulled her short skirt up further exposing her bum and thong covered pussy. Kay took a sharp intake of breath.

As his hand reach further up over her cheeks I could see Kay tense. Steve stopped and I held my breath.

After a short moment Kay then pushed back a little against Steve's hand which we all took as it was ok to proceed. He caressed he bum for a while.

Then his fingers moved over her firm cheeks and into the valley between, which held the smallest piece of black thong material. I heard the slightest sigh come from Kays lips.

Steve ran his fingers along her thong line. Firstly, between her soft cheeks, then down to her lips, covered by the flimsiest of materials. He then gently stroked up and down the fabric which covered Kays pouting lips, now feeling Kays warmth through the fine material.

Kay took a deep breath. This gave Steve the signal he wanted and pulling her thong gently to one side, he waited for what felt like an age before stroking along

Kays smooth shaved lips.

A low moan came from Kays open pursed mouth. She was wet, I could see from where I sat how her lips glistened. After three or four strokes Steve push his middle finger into what was now a sopping wet pussy.

Kay gave out a more audible sighd and I could see a smile come to her face even as she was bent forward.

Steve started to push his finger in and out of Kays tight married hole.

We had no children as Kay was always wanting to make sure we did our own things together first. She had always been tight from the moment I first touched her their. It felt like it was her first time every time.

Soon Steve slowly eased a second finger in. Whilst doing this a third finger found her clit. The second he touched it Kay gave out a much deeper moan. I knew that sound, she was having an orgasm and at Steve's touch.

Steve rubbed her engorged bud, swollen through excitement. He pushed his fingers deep inside her and pulled them almost out only to plunge back in. He started a steady rhythm.

I could see Kay loved it and was starting to struggle standing bent over. Her legs were about to buckle. Steve realised this too and so in motion with her swaying fucked her with his fingers to make sure she came first.

Suddenly Kay started to stiffen and I knew a second orgasm was on the way. Her eyes closed, her face screwed up, she pushed a large volume of air out as if to scream, but no sound came out. But cum she did. She tensed and pushed back on Steve's fingers making sure they were buried deep inside her. Over and over her deep breath came and went. Kay was soaking wet and she had finally experienced another man touch her, where before, only I had.

I let Steve slow his strokes in and out of her pussy for a couple of minutes, so he could remember what it was like and because I wanted to make sure Kay was completed before asking "Have you found it?"

Steve looked at me and then suddenly realised he should answer. "No." he said "I think it's in the other cupboard."

He took his fingers out of Kays pussy and placed them in his mouth, a huge smile came over his face as he licked them deep in his mouth.

Steve moved to the other cupboard and opened the door. Right in front of them was the toner for Kays printer. Steve lent forward and picked it up and handed it to Kay. She was now stood upright, skirt pulled down and straightened, her face red and flushed but smiling.

"Thanks for giving me a hand." she said to Steve grinning. Kay then smiled at me and without saying a word went out of the door back to her office.

Steve sat down quietly and in silence.

"Are we ok." He said after a few moments.

All I said was "Yes, but mostly I think Kay loved it."

I needed to find a way of getting rid of the erection I had.

As I sat at my desk I saw Steve trying to put his phone away out of sight. I wondered why he was trying to be so secretive and then it suddenly occurred to me, he had videoed it.

I stood up, stepped to his desk, held my hand out and said "Phone and pass code please."

He looked at me "What."

I kept a stern face and said "I know you videoed that, so hand it over."

Reluctantly he handed me the phone and told me 1771.

I turned and headed to the door, "I'm just off to the gents."

Desired4U
Desired4U
33 Followers