Lost Bloodlines Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Faith, I'm right here, you don't have to..." I tried to pull her into my arms, but my head rocked back as she slapped me. Her face was a terrible mix of fear and hatred.

I stepped back, feeling like my heart had been ripped from my chest. I turned away from her and stumbled down the hall, desperate to escape the hate and rage that she threw at me. Her screams followed me as I broke into a run. "Murderer! Slut! Whore! Abomination!" Every word hit me like a bullet, and as I turned a corner, I escaped into the first door I saw.

It was a janitor's closet. I stumbled inside and slammed the door behind me, finally allowing the tears to break free. For the second time today, I felt sobs wrack free of my chest, and I collapsed onto the ground as the only thing real in my life was ripped away from me. All the fear and hopelessness I had been holding back pounded at my heart. She was supposed to make everything okay. She was supposed to fix me.

"Monster! Slut! Whore!"

-00000-

I don't know how long I cried in that closet, but eventually I heard it softly open. I wiped my eyes and turned towards the light. The decorative guard was standing there, and he looked down on me with a sympathetic frown. He set his rifle down against the doorframe and moved next to me, slowly sliding down the wall until he was sitting by my side. He put a hand on my shoulder, and that was all it took. I latched onto him with a desperate strength and buried my head into his shoulder as the tears came again. I had never cried so much in my life, but the emotions were just too much to bear, and all that macho bullshit that I had built into myself to keep back the tears seemed to be missing in this new body. I felt him put an arm around my back, and it only made me cry harder.

"I'm sorry, miss," he started.

"Mister!" I managed to croak out. I was a man damnit!

He corrected himself, "I'm sorry, sir. My...my brother, James, turned. I only heard when my father called me, told me my little brother had turned into a monster. By the time I got home, my dad had already put two bullets in James's skull before he even woke up from the seizure. He said that he couldn't let the freak live." His own voice started to choke up. "I'm just sayin', I know something of what you're going through. And I'm sorry." I nodded against his chest, and just let his arms give me some feeling of safety.

After some time, the tears eventually dried up, and I pulled back. The guard had taken off his helmet, and I saw that his own cheeks were wet. Something compelled me to wipe them off. "I'm sorry to hear about James," I muttered. "Thank you for...being there. I didn't know how much I needed that." I stopped for a second and a sad thought occurred to me. "I realize I don't even know your name."

"Arthur," he said with a sad smile. "Don't worry about it. I just figured I'd get on the good side of a person who can body almost a thousand rounds of ammo and a grenade without a scratch," he joked with a sideways look. So I guess they had told him. I chuckled, then straightened up. I needed to move, to get out of this closet. To get away from the memory of Faith. My heart seized once just at the thought of her name, and my small smile disappeared.

"Okay Arthur," I said. "I think I'd like to head to the barracks now. Anywhere other than here." He nodded before rising to his feet, offering me a hand in the process. I gratefully took it, and headed out into the hall. After retrieving his rifle, he joined me, heading to a new part of the building I had yet to explore. We walked past laboratories where scientists picked apart what looked like pieces of meat, a conference room filled to the brim with suit-clad agents watching footage of some beast rampaging in a suburban neighborhood, and the entrance hall where dozens of eyes bored into me as I tried to walk by unnoticed. I did my best to square back my shoulders and ignore them, but their stares only turned lusty as my male habit pushed my very un-male chest out prominently. I hunched back over and tried to walk faster.

Arthur led me outside and through the complex, eventually ending up in a large tree-lined clearing. My eyes widened as I took in my new home. "You know," I remarked as I looked upon makeshift chain-link fences, complete with razor wire, strung between hastily constructed guard towers, "Internment camps were just recently ruled unconstitutional." I turned to look at Arthur. He merely shrugged and offered an apologetic smile. I sighed and headed to the entrance, my guard dog trailing behind. I was stopped at the gate by a soldier with a clipboard, backed up by two armed colleagues.

"Name, species, and sex?" he droned in a monotone voice.

"Charles Finch, and, uh, demon? Succubus? I don't know. Male." The guard gave me a once over and quirked an eyebrow. "Um, intersex, I guess," I awkwardly corrected. That appeared to satisfy him, and he consulted something on the clipboard.

"You're in room 58, barrack 6." He pointed to one of the concrete buildings to my left. He continued in a disinterested voice, "Meals are at 8am, 12pm, and 6pm in the central clearing, showers are behind barrack 4. There should be some size-appropriate clothes on your bunk. Some lab-rats will stop by around 1pm to pick some of y'all up for tests. If you've got any species-specific issues, come up to the command tent and we'll try to get you figured out." By the sprawling size of the camp, I imagine he's given that spiel hundreds of times by now.

I went to move past him and tensed as he caught my arm. "I heard about your little stunt at the morgue," he said, and I noticed that some malice was slipping through his professional veneer. "Just so you understand, those tower guards are equipped with anti-armor explosive rounds, and the area behind the fence is rigged to blow." He eyed my wings with some disgust. "Pretty sure we've got an anti-aircraft platform somewhere around here too. Your luck with the response squad won't be repeated here. If you try to cause trouble, we will put you the fuck down. Do you understand?" I had been trying to ignore the obvious implications of the internment camp, but his tone left no room for doubt. Despite the kindness that Arthur had shown me, some of his compatriots fucking hated us, and they worked as our jailers. It seemed that Riley's so-called even-handed approach had limits.

"Yes, sir, crystal clear," I said, and shrugged my arm out of his grasp. With a final wave to Arthur, I headed into my new home. As I passed the fencing and towers, and the space opened up before me, I had to stop for a moment as the bizarre sight before me unfolded. There were hundreds of people walking about within the camp. I am using the term 'people' very loosely here. Though most had on some version of plain tan clothing, I was astounded by the colorful scales, fur, and feathers of everyone around me. I watched as a large figure completely covered in dark black fur casually loped alongside a female centaur, stopping to avoid the crashing footfalls of a 15-foot giant with frosty blue skin as he stepped carefully among the throng. Curled up against one side of the fence was a massive draconic figure, easily 50 feet from snout to tail, watching the passing monsters with one heavy lidded reptilian eye. Everywhere I looked creatures straight out of legend walked, talked, and even laughed with one another. For a moment I forgot about the heartbreak of Faith's rejection, or the confused gender of my new body, or the mistrust of the humans I had left behind. This was fantasy made flesh, and a part of me was beyond excited to be a part of this magical community.

And then I watched as a bright blue ogre bellowed in anger and slammed a massive fist into the face of a smirking satyr, sending him air-bound into the wall of a nearby barrack with a sickening crunch. Soldiers immediately swarmed from hidden locations with guns drawn, several unlucky few running forward with shock batons and trying to incapacitate the raging ogre. When they were sent flying back by his flailing arms, I heard a deafening crack echo from the tower just above the gate, and the ogre's head exploded in a shower of gore and brain matter. I shook my head in disappointment as white-garbed paramedics rushed in with gurneys to the fallen satyr and soldiers. Magical or not, people still acted like violent animals when caged, and it seems our overseers had no patience for rowdy prisoners.

Carefully avoiding the crowd of monsters gathering around the commotion, I found my way to my assigned barrack. Maybe I would just be able to fall asleep when I finally found a bed and wake up from this nightmare. I knew that was just wishful thinking, but a man had to have hope somehow.

The barracks were obviously pre-fabricated buildings hastily assembled, evidenced by the brutalist concrete and the unadorned walls of the building I just walked into. Thankfully it seemed they were considerate enough to set up actual enclosed rooms for a modicum of privacy, rather than have the open communal bunks I would have expected. I felt eyes on me from the common area, where a group of female monsters were lounging on provided couches. They were appraising rather than hostile, and one woman with fish scales covering her exposed legs gave me a particularly heated look and licked her lips as I passed by. Given my earlier experience I was half-expecting a cat-call, but the monster next to her, a tall red-headed girl with large white wings trailing over the back of the couch, smacked her friend when she saw the look I was getting from her. I hurried the rest of the way to find my room without saying anything.

"Oh good," I muttered, as I saw my name scrawled next to a door, an identifying number written underneath, "Because reducing inmates to numbers has never gone poorly before in the past." I pushed inside, finding a cramped space, large enough for a single bed, sink, mirror, and nothing else. There were indeed several pairs of clothes piled on the bed. With a resigned sigh, I shut the door and moved to get changed. I stripped out of the uncomfortable borrowed clothes, and grabbed the panties left on top of the pile. As I sat down on the bed and began to lift a leg to slide them on, I paused, and dropped them back down on the ground. I was alone now, and could probably guarantee my privacy, unlike the office I had been stuck in earlier. Throughout the day, I had noticed things feeling a little...off, between my legs, but never really had time to examine anything beyond the cursory look when I first woke up. This body was confusing and uncomfortable, but I might as well try to figure it out so I can get used to it.

Spreading my legs as I sat, I grabbed a hold of my hanging dick with one hand, feeling it start to harden and lengthen as it received attention. And I do mean lengthen. I had once been a respectable 6" and had never received any complaints from my teenage escapades, but this thing was monstrous in comparison. I gave it a few exploratory tugs, and it reached its full length. Without a ruler I'd have to eyeball it, but it had to be at least nine or ten inches. Logically I knew that was reaching past the point that a human vagina could actually accommodate comfortably, but holy shit if I wasn't smiling as I beheld my new endowment. But its length wasn't the only remarkable feature. It was shaped differently than a human penis, with a more pronounced head ringed by tiny nubs. The shaft was...well, ridged, for lack of a better word. Both the top and the bottom had fleshy protrusions running along the length, sloping like the ridges of a mountain. It looked completely alien, and my newfound male pride was short-lived. Speaking of which...

I lifted my balls in one hand (noting they too had engorged to a slightly larger size than before), and braced for what I had suspected to be the case as I reached underneath with my other hand. Sure enough, my fingers met something wet and fleshy, and I jumped as a sharp twinge of pleasure shot through my body. Undaunted, I followed the slit down, shivering as I went, until my fingers began to press inside an opening. Caught up in the new feeling, I let out a moan as first one finger, then another, pressed into my new pussy, savoring the indescribable feeling of fullness and pressure. With one had squeezing my hardened shaft and the other pressing deeper into myself, I was fully lost in the new sensation and missed the knock at the door. As my fingers finally pushed as far as they could go and I let out an unsatisfied groan, I heard the door push open and I froze.

"Hello? I wanted to check in on y..." A voice softly called. A head wreathed by bright red hair peeked into the room. Unable to move, I locked eyes with the winged woman who had been out in the common room. Her voice stopped with a cute little squeak as she took in my rather compromised position. Her eyes roamed over my naked body and exposed sex, her cheeks darkened and pupils dilated. She opened her mouth, closed it, then jerked her head back out of the room. "OhmygodI'msosorryIshoudlhaveknockedtwiceohgod!" I heard her squeak out in one breath from behind the partially closed door. I slowly sat up, pulling my fingers from myself with a last shiver.

"Don't worry about it!" I called out, as I looked down at my body again. God that feeling had been incredible. I looked to my glistening fingers, and some unknown urge cause me to suck them clean. I blinked, both in surprise at my action and at the taste. Damn I tasted good, like honeyed candy, it was so sweet! I let out a little euphoric giggle before coming to my senses and diving to grab some clothes. I had just pulled the panties up and picked up the bra with a worried frown when I heard a gasp from outside. The door slammed back open, and I turned to chew this peeping tom (tammy?) out when I was suddenly swept up in a crushing embrace.

"Mr. Finch!?" my assailant cried out as she lifted me up and hugged me tight. I managed to free my head and look up at this overly familiar woman when I saw it. The red hair, the piercing blue eyes, and those unmistakable cheekbones...

"Miss Dahl?" I sputtered. I extricated myself from her arms as she smiled down at me and nodded vigorously. Looking her up and down, it was no wonder I didn't recognize her at first glance. The once waifish girl had put on some serious muscle, and she had to be at least 6 feet tall. I belatedly realized for the first time that I had shrunk during my transformation, as I now had to look up to someone who is as a tall as I used to be.

"I believe I owe you the world's greatest 'I told you so'," she smirked down at me. "I knew there was something about those pictures you showed me that were special! You told me Valkyries weren't real not two hours before I collapsed on the library floor and turned into one!" Once again, her enthusiasm was infectious, and I found myself smiling alongside her.

"And how do you know you're a Valkyrie and not some other winged creature?" I posited.

In response, she started to glow with a bright inner light, and I had to look away lest I be blinded. When the light faded, I found she was clad head to toe in golden mail, complete with the famous eye-plate of the Nordic Spangenhelm. She held a fearsome looking silver spear in one hand and a round shield in the other, both visibly glowing even in the harsh fluorescent light of the room. As I beheld the warrior-goddess before me I was awestruck. I recalled that unusual feeling I had when first seeing that grainy footage of an identical warrior battling the sea serpent. Here it was magnified tenfold. Looking at the magnificent armored form of the battle-angel before for me I felt invincible, inspired to go seek out glorious combat and prove my worth before the gods of old. And then as quickly as it appeared, Victoria dismissed the armor, and the feeling passed.

"That's why, Mr. Finch."

I shook my head in disbelief. I had to give it to the girl, she sure knew how to make a point. I crossed my arms over my chest, and the movement brought her eyes instantly downwards, her smirk freezing on her face. Ah shit, my tits were still out. I quickly shifted to cover my exposed chest with my arms and cleared my throat meaningfully. Again Victoria blushed and averted her eyes from my body.

"I hope you don't mind me saying so, Mr. Finch," she said while keeping her eyes locked on the ground. "But I think your new body is beautiful." Now it was my turn to blush an even deeper shade of crimson.

"Well...thank you, Miss Dahl," I stammered out. This was rapidly becoming awkward. I turned around and searched for the bra on the bed, desperately trying to put something between my naked body and the roving eyes of my old student. Even when I found it, it was a mess of straps and bands and cups, and I spent a minute that felt like an eternity trying to strap the thing to my exposed chest while Victoria stared at the opposite corner with a determined intensity. Finally admitting defeat when a strap caught on a wing membrane and snapped painfully against my back, I stared balefully at the hated contraption before I sighed and shoved it in Victoria's general direction without looking at her.

"If you wouldn't mind helping your beautiful teacher, I have no idea how this infernal thing works with these fucking wings in the way," I said through clenched teeth. I truly could not imagine a more embarrassing series of events to reunite me with the only familiar face in this god-awful prison camp. Victoria immediately jumped into action however, grabbing the garment from my hand.

"Alright, so this is a backless bra, they've been giving them out to the winged girls, cause nothing else really works," she stated, carefully helping me push my arms through the relevant hoops and aligning the straps across down my back and connecting to a lower band, both conveniently out of the way of the wings sprouting from my shoulder blades. "Let me tell you, flying without one really hurts. And I thought jogging was bad," she continued conversationally as she continued to show me the ropes, literally. I jumped as her hands fitted the cups over my breasts, guiltily enjoying the pressure as she made sure the fit worked without any sign of trying to take advantage of my helpless state. Finished, she stepped back, and I felt much better as everything felt much better supported and comfortable.

"Thank you, Miss Dahl. I've been having a lot of trouble with...all of this," I motioned down to my body. She nodded in understanding, but then without pause that mischievous smirk came back.

"Please Mr. Finch, call me Victoria. I've seen you masturbating, I think we're past the point of formality."

I blushed again, but I wouldn't let her get the best of me this time. "Then you should call me Charles. I'm not your teacher anymore, and besides," I added with my own sly smile, "I think you've earned the right to a first name basis. The breast massage was very enjoyable."

She started to stammer out a protest of innocence, but trailed off when I started laughing at her embarrassment. Two could play at that game. She cracked a smile again, but then took a moment to look me up and down, this time with more of a studious gaze than lustful. "You know, Charles," she started with a hand at her chin. "I'm really not sure the name fits you much anymore. A lot of people here have been changing theirs to better reflect their new identity."

"But I rather like my name."

She rolled her eyes and grabbed my arm, dragging me in front of the sink and mirror. With a hand on both of my shoulders she oriented me to look at my body. "Look at yourself Charles. Look at what you've become. I've heard the word 'monster' thrown around a lot, but I've found that we're much more than that. I've spent all of three days in this new body and I keep discovering more incredible parts of myself."