Lost Bloodlines Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bit my lip teasingly. "I would do anything to get out of this circle, Grand Mage. Anything." The seductive power behind my words and my suggestive pose apparently were enough to rob the man of all of his sense, and the griffin feather drifted to the ground as Visrayth immediately stumbled forward towards me, hands fumbling at his belt buckle as he approached the circle. I smiled, preparing to lunge as soon as he crossed the boundary. Just one more step...

The door to the interrogation room crashed upon and I felt my hold on the enchantment snap. Visrayth whirled to face the door, his pants half-way down to his ankles. Through the opening, Special Agent Riley of all people stood with gun drawn. She looked vaguely disheveled, her shirt untucked and her brown hair askew, and the hem of her jacket was lightly singed. Nevertheless, it took the agent less than a second to take in the bizarre scene in the interrogation room and the motionless body of her boss on the floor.

I looked down at my suggestive pose and realized how this likely looked to the agent. Shit, she's probably going to think that this was all my doing. "Look, Riley, this isn't what it looks like..." I rushed out as Visrayth seemed to have the same idea, opening his mouth to issue his own plea for my supposed attack.

However, Riley jerked her pistol upwards and shot the fake agent twice through the chest before he managed to get a single word out. Visrayth crumpled to the floor, his briefcase full of monstrous artifacts spilling across the ground as his falling form knocked it over. Riley let out a breath, and holstered her sidearm. She ran a ragged hand through her disheveled hair and looked at me with a mixture of annoyance and exasperation. "I was watching through the mirror," she said tiredly, tapping at the one-way glass on the opposite side of the interrogation room. The youthful agent stalked forward, kneeling down beside her boss and checking for a pulse. She grimaced at whatever she found. Dead then. She looked back in my direction, jerking her chin towards the dead wizard. "That fucker set off some kind of explosion in the observation room half-way through. I only just woke and saw the last bit of your exchange." Her expression darkened further. "My coworkers weren't so lucky."

I straightened up from my embarrassing pose, tugging up my shirt, and walked around the table, stopping at the edge of the rug. I tapped it with a foot. "Do you mind cutting this or something? I'm kinda stuck in here." I could tell that agent briefly considered leaving me trapped before she shrugged, pulling out a switchblade from somewhere on her person and stabbing it into the thick woven material. She dragged the blade backwards, cutting through the rug, and I immediately felt a difference, as if a pressure on the back of my skull was suddenly relieved.

However, my eyes widened as I realized my mistake too late. With the circle broken, the full force of the unrestrained aura of lust exploded throughout the room, pulsing powerfully around Riley's kneeling figure. As I saw her head snap back and her pupils dilate as they looked up at me, I rapidly tried to pull the mist back into my body. The swirling tendrils refused to obey my command, however, and I heard a chuckle from the back of my mind.

Take her.

Oh, hell no, I thought, as Agent Riley leaped at me, grabbing at my shoulders, wrapping her legs around my waist, and smashing her lips against mine desperately. Not this again. I send angry thoughts at my unwelcome demon companion as I tried to gently separate the desperate woman from my body without hurting her. I'm not mind-fucking Riley again, taking somebody in the forced lust of my aura was akin to rape.

Oh, Charles, you're such a prude. She's wanted you since you first took her hand in that morgue. You're just...removing her inhibitions.

I gasped as Riley's hand managed to sneak its way into my pants and stroked teasingly at my cock. No, I'm not doing this. What the hell would Victoria think?

Your slutty Valkyrie would only be mad if you didn't tell her every detail afterwards, Lilith's voice teased. Her voice was much colder as she continued, however. We had a deal. This is my first piece of advice. Take this woman as yours, we will need her.

I shuddered as Riley's mouth latched onto my neck and sucked desperately at my skin. I could feel my resolve failing with each stroke of her hand against my rapidly hardening cock, and I had no intention of getting on Lilith's bad side so soon after we came to something of an agreement. With a resigned sigh, I placed my hands on the agent's suited ass, holding her weight as she continued her pleasant assault on the skin of my neck. If this was going to happen, it wasn't going to be in a room full of dead bodies. I might be a demon now, but even I had standards.

I carried Riley out of the room, checking the hallway for other agents or guards. The hall deep in the base was deserted, however, and I quickly crossed the hall, opening the first door I found. It was an identical interrogation room, sans demon-trapping carpet. I placed her down on the table in the room, forcing her back so that her possessive grasp on me was broken. She gasped for breath and stared at me with lust-crazed eyes

"Oh my god," she groaned, as I tentatively pulled the singed suit jacket off of her torso. "Why did you have to be so hot?"

"I don't know if you're really in there, Riley," I said softly. "But if you can hear me, please tell me you want this." I slowly unbuttoned her dress shirt as she began to paw at my body, running her long fingers along my arms and my exposed collarbone. She nodded frantically at my words and I sighed again. "It looks like this is going to happen either way, so I hope that was really you and not the mist speaking." I muttered. I finished with her buttons and pulled the shirt off, leaving the agent in a red half-bra that was far too risqué for everyday attire. Her modest breasts bulged against the tight confines, and I found my mouth watering slightly at the sight.

Riley had a sharp, angular beauty, the severe cut of her cheekbones and chin matching the fit tone of her body. Looking at her now, her professional hair down and ragged, her torso exposed like this, I realized that she couldn't have been much older than I. Early 30s at the very oldest.

She saw the way that my eyes roamed over her body and she smiled, pressing her chest out further. "Do you like it?" she whispered. She trailed a finger along the exposed flesh of her upper breast. "I bought it just for you." She ground her thighs together and leaned forward on the table, her face inches from mine. "Every night, the wretched demon girl who threatened to ruin my career if I didn't stay away from her filled my dreams." She reached behind her and undid the bra, letting her breasts fall free and smirking as my eyes immediately locked onto the sight. "She would torment me, promising to do such sweet and awful things." Her voice was ragged with need and frustrated desire. "I fantasied about arresting you, bringing you to a place just like this one, and fucking you into the ground every single night. Do you know how screwed up I thought I was?" She laughed derisively, and I was taken aback by just how lucid Riley seemed to be. Most people who were exposed to the aura devolved into mindless creatures of pure lust, but this was different.

"And now you're finally here," she whispered. Her eyes held something dark in them as she laughed, the edge of madness in her voice. "And I don't care about anything else anymore. Fuck Homeland Security, fuck the monsters, and fuck all these wizards. You're mine now, Lilith." Riley stood, pressing her body intimately close to mine as she looked down into my eyes. She wasn't nearly as tall as Victoria, but still she had several inches on me, and suddenly I felt cowed by the sheer confidence and sexuality of the lust-crazed agent. Her hand grabbed onto my covered erection once more, her nails digging almost painfully into the shaft as she squeezed possessively. I winced and nodded my head frantically as she tightened her grip.

"All yours, of course, I'm sorry!"

"A good start," Riley said, letting go of my cock. In one smooth movement, she loosened her pants and pulled them down her legs, kicking them and her panties off and standing fully nude before me. She leaned back against the table in a deeply familiar pose and spread her legs slightly. "Now strip."

I felt like something had gotten mixed up somewhere. Wasn't she the one supposed to be acting like a meek little submissive? And yet I found myself following her command rapidly, stripping off the unflattering uniform and pulling off my bra and panties. I stood shyly before her, partially covering my breasts and groin from her hungry gaze. I refused to meet her eyes. I had been so dominant with Victoria and Aqua, even Dr. Lima had been submissive, if unduly forward in her requests for attention. It was what I was used to in my past liaisons, but now...I felt a shiver of excitement go up my spine as I followed Riley's commands.

I gasped as one of her hands roughly grabbed onto one of my horns. "Good girl," she mocked. With insistent pressure on my head, she forced me to fall to my knees. She slid fully onto the desk and spread her legs before me, the hidden lips of her sex spreading obscenely and dripping with moisture. "Now be a good slut and lick." She pulled me forward by a horn and I found my face buried in the wet and musky heat of her pussy. Instinctively, my tongue slipped out of my mouth and flicked against the wet skin. Riley grunted and her grasp on my horns tightened. She pressed me tighter into her. "You're going to have to do better than that."

Not entirely of my own volition, I found myself entering into some foreign headspace. Rather than the all-consuming drive to dominate, enthrall, and fuck that occasionally consumed me, this need was one of desperation. I had to please this woman, I had to make her happy with me. I would be a good girl for her.

Something about the way those words rang in my head triggered some buried emotion, and immediately I felt my dick stiffen further and my thighs become wet with my excitement. With renewed fervor, I pressed my tongue against Riley's lips, running its length desperately between her lips and teasing at her clit. With every pass, the disappointed grunts from Riley began to morph into pleased moans, and the sound of her pleasure drove me absolutely wild. I lavished her pussy with attention, caring nothing for my own growing need for air or my own pleasure. After nearly a minute of frantic licking and teasing, I felt her thighs tighten around my head and Riley gasped. I was rewarded for my efforts by a squirt of liquid directly against my face, her pussy pulsing as I finally came up for air.

"Did I say you could stop?" She panted as she came down from the rapid orgasm. I mutely shook my head and redoubled my efforts. I pressed my tongue into her, letting it pour out of my mouth and slither deep inside the agent's body. I savored her surprised gasp as its unnatural length of teased at the deepest parts of her. With some coordination, I managed to pull it back partially into my mouth and thrust forwards again, making Riley shriek as I began to tongue-fuck her. One of her hands bunched itself in my hair as I pressed myself into her over and over again.

"Oh god," she gasped. "You were built for this. You were made to be a fucktoy." In that moment, I couldn't agree more as Riley bucked her hips against my face, forcing my tongue ever deeper and more forcefully into her.

With a final scream of victory, she came again, clenching tightly around my buried tongue and once more coating my face in her juices. She collapsed back onto the table and let go of my horns and hair. I settled back on my knees and caught my breath, waiting patiently for her next order. Some small part of me was still convinced that something unusual was going on here, but it was drowned out by both a surge of submissive pleasure in making Riley cum so hard, and barely-audible laughter in the back of my mind.

Finally, Riley sat up on her elbows and regarded me with glittering hazel eyes. The motion made her sweat-soaked breasts sway enticingly, and she tossed back her mussed brown hair. "Mmmmm, that was excellent," she murmured. "I should have just kept you for myself." She raised a hanging foot and caressed my painfully hard erection. "You would have liked that, wouldn't you? I'd just keep you chained up under my desk all day and put that tongue of yours to good use." She smiled as I nodded my head meekly.

With a sigh of effort, Riley twisted around on the table, placing her legs on the ground and turning so that her breasts pressed against the hard surface and her tight ass was thrust out towards me. She turned her head and looked back at me. "I got a good feel for that monster between your legs," she purred. "Now you're going to put it where it belongs." She shook her hips for emphasis.

Lost in a haze of submission, I stood, grabbing hold of her narrow hips as she sighed her approval. I angled my hips upward, and the bulbous head of my cock nestled between her thighs, the soaked heat of her body sending a shudder of pleasure through me. "Yessss," she hissed as I slowly eased forward, parting her lips and pressing myself into her. Clearly my considerate speed wasn't enough for the agent, however, because she threw her ass backwards, hilting herself in one motion on my throbbing length. I moaned at the tightness of her body, clutching desperately at her hips as I felt her clench around me repeatedly. She smirked at me from over her shoulder. "Now fuck me, Lilith."

Her wish was my command. I pulled back, the nubs around the head of my cock feeling extra sensitive as they dragged along her walls, her own cries of pleasure testament to her approval. I slammed my hips back into place, my heavy balls slapping into her public mound as I hilted myself back within her. I started to pound into the woman desperately, eyes fixated on the obscene sight of our joining. Her lips clung to my length on every stroke, the tightness of our union causing delicious friction for both of us. On every thrust, she met my stroke, her hands clenched on the other side of the table as she threw back her hips repeatedly to meet my pounding rhythm.

It was all I could do to hold off my rising climax. After the mental stimulation of pleasing her with my tongue, her clenching body was almost to much for me, and I bit my lip as I tried to keep myself from cumming too early. "Oh yes, that's it!" she cried, her hair swaying wildly as she tossed her head with every thrust.

Despite the awkward angle, I tried to position my hips higher, pounding down into her so that I might press against her more sensitive frontal walls. Her cries picked up in volume as the ridges of my cock passed tightly over some spot inside of her. "Right there! Fuck I'm so close."

I picked up my speed, desperate to make her cum so I could find my own release, but she just kept riding the rising pleasure.

Her eyes were wild as she turned her head back around. "Put your thumb in my ass," she breathed, and she clenched tightly around me again. I reached down to where our bodies met and gathered as much moisture as possible, still thrusting lightly into her. I spread the cheeks of her ass with my hands, exposing the winking aperture of her asshole. Carefully I spread the lubrication on the tight rosebud as Riley cooed from the new stimulation. I gave a thumb a good lick before pressing it slowly against her tight entrance. As soon as I made contact, Riley gasped and her pussy squeezed down on my like a vice.

I worked my thumb into her tight hole slowly but surely, until I felt her rim close around my digit and the soft and pulsing walls of her ass surrounded my trapped thumb. I began to move my hand in time with my thrusts, stimulating both of the agent's holes, and she immediately went crazy, beginning to wail out a new climax almost immediately. Taking her own pleasure as tacit permission, I let myself release inside of her, filling her pussy with hot pulses of cum as she squeezed desperately around me. As soon as I achieved my climax, I felt a familiar surge of energy into my body, and my mind cleared of its fog briefly enough to know what was coming. Rapidly I pulled out of her and sat down hard on the floor as she moaned disapprovingly. I had no intention of either collapsing onto the hard floor or embarrassingly on top of her when I passed out.

I closed my eyes and waited for the crimson sea to consume me.

But after several seconds, I peeked open an eye again. Nothing. No dizziness, no nausea, no rapid fainting in embarrassing positions. Only the cooling sensation of sweat across my body and a pleasant thrum of pleasure from between my legs. I shuffled back until I rested against the wall, and let myself slump into a heap against its surface. I panted, trying to capture my breath as I took stock of what the hell had just happened. I hadn't even noticed the pink mist completely filling the small room, and with a thought, I tiredly pulled it back into my body.

A couple minutes passed; the room filled with sounds of two ragged sets of breath. I didn't move, unwilling to face the inevitable consequences of Lilith's request. I don't know how she had modified the lustful aura to turn Riley into some amateur dominatrix and myself into an obedient submissive, but the sexual haze was rapidly fading from my mind.

Eventually, Riley stirred from her splayed-out position over the table. Her legs straightened and she staggered upright, and hand going to her back as she shook her head. She let out a deep yawn and turned around, freezing as soon as she spotted the crimson red of my body slouched against the wall behind her. She looked like a deer caught in headlights as she took in my nude form, and then seemed to realize herself, looking down at her own naked body with a gasp.

"So, it wasn't a dream," she muttered in amazement. Her head jerked back up to look at me and she blushed deeply as the realization seemed to hit her. I gave her my best impression of a smile as I waited for her to explode.

Instead, however, she staggered forward, slamming solidly against the wall on stiff legs, and turning as she allowed herself to slide down its surface. She sat with a distinct thud against the ground right next to me, and she wrapped her arms around her knees and hugged them to her chest.

I didn't dare say a word, merely letting her process whatever was going through her mind as she sat quietly next to me. Finally, she turned her head, and instead of accusation, I saw embarrassment in her eyes. "That..." she muttered, "was probably a very bad idea."

I immediately jumped in. "Agent Riley, I am so sorry about that, when you broke the circle my powers were going at full speed and when they hit you I just...didn't resist. I..."

"Don't," she said, and my mouth snapped closed. She closed her eyes and banged her head against the wall. "It was me."

"What?"

"The answer to your question. I could hear you. I wanted it." She still refused to open her eyes, slamming her head back against the wall again. "Fuck, did I want it."

Slowly, she peeked over at me, hugging her knees tighter. "I...hope I didn't scare you." She said hesitantly. "I've just been having a lot of...very lurid dreams about you, and when I felt that arousal all over again I guess I just kinda lost it." She chuckled awkwardly. "I'm not normally like that, I promise." I had seen Riley as the image of government authority and professionalism, and also as an unhinged sexual dominatrix. This Riley was someone new. Someone with their guard entirely down.