Lost Bloodlines Ch. 09

Story Info
Welcome to the Family, Part 1.
17k words
4.87
5.5k
13

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer and Acknowledgment: All persons engaged in sexual activity or otherwise sexualized are over 18.

Thank you to my editor, LiterKnight, for their continued assistance in helping me put out better-polished installments of this series!

-00000-

Upon any significant self-reflection, I would readily admit that my great personal sin was sloth. Not because I was an inherently lazy person, or due to some lack of personal motivation. I had plenty of drive. Rather, my sin arose from complacency.

I enjoyed patterns, well-established schedules of activity that I could follow each day and night, with planned variations from the norm. It made me feel secure, confident in myself and my choices as I followed the path I laid down each week. I was liable to get too comfortable, however, complacent enough in my patterns and goals that one little change could disrupt everything, and send me spiraling into uncertainty. Suffice it to say, adaptation was not my strong suit. This weakness of mine caused no small amount of friction between me and Faith at the start of our relationship, though eventually we found a good balance that worked for us both.

It's probably amusing to read this admission, knowing what you do of the path my life took. And in the broad scheme of things, there is certainly a measure of humor to it. On the day of the Awakening and in the months afterwards, I had been forced to adapt to a world and body I no longer recognized. Complacency was impossible, my life had suddenly become too chaotic for any hope of stability.

And to my lasting surprise, I had handled it far better than I should have, all things considered. The explanation for this became ever more difficult as time went on. Was I being influenced by my newfound demonic ancestor? Was I in a state of permanent shock? Or perhaps there was something about my transformation that appealed to something within me I hadn't even known existed? It was impossible to say, at the time.

And yet, not even a week into my relocation to Gomorrah, I found myself carving out those same patterns, seeking some stability in my new reality. I had new constants; my newfound lovers rather than Faith, magical training with Elena instead of work, and exploration of the Villa's marvelous gardens with my friends as downtime. Despite the vague threats of demonic conspiracies and the societal unraveling back on Earth, I was beginning to feel secure again. Maybe even happy. The world was full of magic, my days full of sex and laughter, and things were so much brighter than the dreary tedium of the prison camp.

Having faced down enemies from ice-throwing wizards to crazed religious fanatics, and survived a conversation with the Devil himself, what else did I really have to fear? Sure, there would be more challengers, but I'd light their asses on fire and laugh my way back to bed. I was a badass now. The fear and respect in the eyes of every demon I passed by in Gomorrah all but confirmed it. They practically worshiped the ground I walked on. Maybe I really could keep my friends safe here, and find a real home amidst the collapsing world.

But I had been blind. Stupid, even. Some threats...I simply couldn't have foreseen. Not as I was. Perhaps it was due to my past life as a man, perhaps I was simply thinking in too small a scope. I hadn't adapted yet, not truly. And it cost me, it cost me something I didn't even know I could lose. And what followed...well, you know the expression. When it rains, it pours.

-00000-

"Oh, fuck! Fuck, just like that, yes, mmmmm!" Isabel's tight ass slammed back once more, and I merely held on for dear life to the bucking doctor as she engulfed my rigid cock in her sweltering folds over and over again.

Pushed up against a desk in her personal lab, it was all I could do not explode inside the voracious woman then and there, but I still had some personal pride. My hands, before just holding tightly to her broad hips as she threw herself back, grabbed harder at her tanned skin, with nails digging recklessly into her flesh.

Her head turned back around to look at me, dark hair bouncing above the smooth expanse of her naked back. Isabel's eyes were hooded with lust, and a satisfied smile spread across her lips. "Is it too much for you, Lilith?" she cooed. Her rear met my hips once more, and I groaned as she began to gyrate her body around my buried shaft. "Can the succubus not handle the tight, mmmm, hot, ugh, pussy of an older woman?" She clenched around me, and I resisted the urge to whimper at the crushing grip.

I had created a monster.

Not in the literal sense of course, but as the Latina forced me harder against the uncompromising corner of the desk, I was starting to wonder if I had accidently turned her into a sex fiend. She was draining me dry. First she kept me up for most of the night, and now this?

"You cheeky slut," I groaned, my eyes closing in bliss at the wet heat that surrounded me. Isabel's juices were splattered across my groin, and I could feel them start to drip down my inner thigh, joining my own leaking fluids. The doctor certainly liked things...messy.

"You have no idea," she answered, pushing herself off of her grip on the desk opposite and laying her back against my sweat-soaked breasts. Her hips continued to work at my trapped dick as her head came to rest alongside mine. I felt crowded in by her, her taller stature almost overwhelming me as she aligned our bodies. "I'm a bad slut, Lilith." Her hand grabbed mine and forced it to her bouncing chest, squeezing hard over my sudden grip on her soft flesh. "What are you going to do about it?"

I knew a challenge when I heard one. Despite the growing exhaustion in my weary muscles, I wasn't going to disappoint. My fingers found the tight bud of a nipple and I twisted it hard, earning a pleased gasp from the older woman. With the shove of my hips, I pushed us off of my desk, staggering forward, still joined, until Isabel's hips hit the opposite desk. My other hand migrated from her side to the back of her neck, and she let out a moan as my fingers encircled it. With careless haste, I brushed away the papers and beakers that covered the work station, uncaring as something shattered on the floor.

"Hey!" Isabel exclaimed, "That was..."

"Unimportant," I growled, forcing the buxom woman down over the desk. As her hands grabbed on to the opposite lip and her breasts flattened against its cold surface, I leaned over her, flexing my cock inside of the trapped woman as she whimpered. "And you should know by now. When we are together like this..." I ground my cock deep inside her, and Isabel whined again as it scraped against the front walls of her pussy. My fingers tightened around her neck, just barely starting to cut off circulation, "...my title is Mistress."

She nodded desperately as her breath was stolen from her, and I pushed myself up. I eased my grip, but kept a controlling hold around her neck. My opposite hand slapped at her taut ass, and I grinned as she clenched around me in response. "Good girl," I whispered approvingly. As a reward, I began thrusting, pulling neatly the full length of my massive erection from her shuddering body with each stroke.

"Yes, Mistress!" Isabel screamed, every ridge of her back taut as she shuddered through a sudden climax. "Please," she whined, "tell me how...agh! Tell me how you'll punish me!"

I smacked her ass again. "That sounded suspiciously like an order, slut." She let out another gasp as I turned another thrust into a particularly strong one, my tip mashing painfully against her deepest reaches.

"I'm sorry! I...didn't..."

"Didn't think, no. For such a smart girl you should know better."

Once more my hand impacted her jiggling rear, and she groaned her approval. There was a very visceral pride in seeing a reddening handprint on the ass of a willing woman.

"Luckily for you, I'm feeling generous today. But if you're naughty again..." I leaned forward, my hips starting to pump short little bursts as I fucked the writhing Latina. My head came close to where my hand was wrapped around her neck. "I'll use you as a cocksleeve in front of all your coworkers."

She gasped. "Oh, don't be so shocked," I chided, "I bet an exhibitionist slut like you would love it. Show all of those scientists just what a sexy, eager woman their boss really is."

I grinned as her hips began to buck against me as the little threat sent the woman into another climax. I pulled back to a standing position, running a hand appreciatively over the smooth curve of her ass as she shuddered under my touch. "Or maybe we can run a little experiment of our own," I mused. "Testing the scales of how much the great Dr. Lima likes some pain with her pleasure."

My hand released from around Isabel's neck, and instead I pressed two fingers against her full lips. "Suck them." I ordered, and she enthusiastically did so, drawing my digits into her mouth and fervently running her tongue around them. Sufficiently lubricated, I pulled them from her lips as she gasped. "You've shown that you pussy can take me. It's endured quite a bit of abuse the past couple days." To emphasize my point, I slammed meaningly into her again, forcing her straining lips to fully accept my length.

My wet fingers trailed along her back until they reached the crack of her rear. She seemed to realize where I was going with this just before I spoke, as I could feel her entire body tense up in response. "But you still have another hole to please your Mistress." My fingers circled around the tight ring of her asshole, and she whimpered in equal parts lust and nervousness. "My slutty pet likes it when I spank her ass, but what about when I fill it?" Teasingly I probed at her clenching rosebud, and she shivered. "Can your little ass take me? I'm not sure you could handle it."

"I can!" she protested hoarsely, and she pressed her ass hard against my fingers. Pleased with the response, I finally pushed past her tight ring, and she groaned as my two digits entered into untouched territory.

"Displease me again," I warned, beginning to slide my fingers in and out of the older woman's ass in a gentle pace, "And you'll find out just how much bigger I'll feel in here. And I won't make it gentle, either. Though for you...maybe that won't be much of a punishment." She couldn't even respond at this point, her moans of pleasure almost non-stop as I worked her pussy with my shaft and her ass with my fingers. With a final slap to her ass with my free hand, she came for the final time, almost cutting off circulation to my fingers by the way she clenched down on me.

The temptation to join her, to release control and fill the woman with cum was almost overpowering, but I had a better idea. With a perverse squelch, I pulled myself from her gushing depths and my fingers from her ass. She looked back at me in worry, but I pulled her up off of the desk by her hips. Turning her to face me, I placed both hands on her shoulders and pushed her to her knees. She went, unresisting, her eyes transfixed by the pulsating length of my erection just below her chin, glistening with our combined fluids.

"Put those big tits of yours to work, Isabel," I commanded, a hand coming to rest in her matted hair. She looked up at me adoringly. "I want to feel them around my dick when I fill your mouth."

She went to work instantly, using her hands to press the generous flesh of her breasts around my length. I was long enough that they couldn't even completely surround me, the angry purple-red head sticking out from her cleavage as she began to stroke up and down. I prayed that she took my suggestion quickly, as the cushiony softness of her tits were just about getting me there.

And then, she enveloped my glans in her welcoming lips, and I let go. She hummed in pleasure as I exploded over her tongue, her tits pressing hard around my shaft as she milked me for every drop. My knees were getting weak as I released into her warm mouth, the ignored exhaustion finally catching up with me. I don't know how long my orgasm lasted, but Isabel swallowed every spurt eagerly, her tongue digging into my opening as if to search for more.

Wearily, I stepped back, my dick popping from her mouth. "That's a good girl," I murmured, before collapsing onto my ass, painfully landing on my tail in my sudden exhaustion. Isabel swallowed meaningfully one last time, her eyes closed in bliss as she knelt where I left her, before emerging from the haze of obedient lust she had effortlessly fallen into. She looked down at my sprawled form and chuckled lightly. She stood, stepping gingerly around me before easing herself down to sit behind me. Her arms wrapped around my middle from behind as her breasts pressed into the tightly folded membranes of my wings.

Bonelessly, I eased back into her embrace, smiling as her chin came to rest on my shoulder. "That good enough for you?"

Isabel chuckled again, pressing a little kiss to my cheek. "Exactly what I needed, lover. No better way to start out the day than being used like a toy."

"Except for the days where you use me like a toy."

"Exactly," the doctor smiled smugly. She let out a happy sigh, pressing tighter against my back as her legs hugged my outer thighs. "I apologize for my, ah, voracity, these last couple days. It's only that..."

"There's no need to apologize, Bel." I stopped her, knocking the side of my head gently against hers. "I understand why. And I'm hardly going to complain."

"Still," she pressed, "I can't imagine your other paramours have been happy about me monopolizing your nights."

I smiled to myself. "You'd be surprised. I've been finding time to make it up to Victoria and Aqua." The doctor hummed contently in reply. In the cool air of the office, our sweat-slicked bodies were beginning to rapidly chill, and I let out a little groan as my nipples hardened automatically. "Probably for the best that we work out a more...balanced, schedule though."

Isabel nibbled lightly at my ear. "I'll be sorry to see less of you, Mistress. I've been downright spoiled."

Heaving my weary body up, I twisted around, crossing my legs beneath me as I faced the naked doctor. She tilted her head curiously at me. "You know..." I ventured, running a few errant fingers along Isabel's thighs. "You could always join us back at the Villa. My bed's certainly large enough. And I bet you'd enjoy playing with the others as well."

Isabel's easy smile shifted into a regretful frown as she replied, "I wish I could, Lilith, but my work needs me here for the time being." Her hands caught my own, and she looked intently into my eyes. "Maybe once things get fully settled and we can arrange an easy commute between here and the Villa." She raised our joined hands and pressed a kiss against them, her eyes twinkling. "Believe me, now that I've found the connection I've been seeking for so long...I won't let you escape me that easily. But my work still comes first."

"I understand." I was sad to hear it, but a part of me already knew what her answer would be. It had been incredible to watch the repressed woman really open up since that night in the gardens, but she remained the diligent scientist to her core, and it wasn't something I ever wanted to change about her. Still, it would definitely be nice to eventually include others in our little trysts...

A little alarm went off on the other side of the room, and Isabel groaned. With a final little kiss to my lips, she heaved herself up. I watched lazily as the fit older woman walked naked across the empty office to where our scattered clothes were piled up on a couch. She grabbed her phone and silenced the alarm, looking regretfully to where I still sat. "Duty calls."

I brought myself to my feet and resigned myself to being clothed once again. That, and an end to cuddly, sexy times. At least for the time being. As we both began the task of finding our scattered garments, I looked over at Isabel. "So doc, what is on your agenda today?"

She grunted, pulling up a pair of tan slacks. "Some monstrous blood samples need a final run through the centrifuge before analysis, and Haskell has been haranguing me about setting out a weather drone to get some atmospheric readings of wherever it is we are. But those are the mundane tasks." Pulling a dress shirt over her head, her dark eyes glittered as she peaked back at me. "In the afternoon, we'll be fitting Agent Riley with her new prosthetic. I admit, I was skeptical at first, but the possibilities that piece of technology could offer...it'll be fascinating to see the trial run."

As I carefully slipped on my own loose shirt and fit my wings through the back, I looked back worriedly at the excited doctor. "I'm glad to hear she'll finally be getting an arm back...but it'll be safe, right? No unexpected explosions?"

Isabel smiled ruefully. "I prefer to keep those to a minimum, though the weaponry packed into that little thing is quite formidable. Don't worry," she patted my cheek after throwing on her lab coat, "I'll make sure your ice queen makes it through the operation in one piece."

"She's not my...thanks."

"And you? What is a day in the life of Lilith?"

I sighed. "A long one, sadly. Speaking of, can you point me in the direction of the communications room? I still get lost in this tower."

"Of course," the Latina replied, placing a hand on my lower back as she guided me out of the office. Despite my earlier threats of forced exhibitionism, I was a little nervous to be seen in my disheveled state with the doctor, but the halls of the research section of the Tartarus base remained quiet this early in the morning. I smiled to myself as we passed room after room of lab equipment and research terminals, some still in unopened storage as the humans continued to move in.

We hadn't quite christened every empty lab in our wild sexual escapades these last few days, but we had certainly put a dent in the total number. I very much looked forward to our next impromptu romp, but knowing I'd be seeing my other lovers soon put an extra spring in my step as we walked the corridors.

It truly was a hard life, but someone had to live it.

-00000-

Victoria's leg tapped out a nervous rhythm below the desk as the screen flickered on. She shifted in her seat, her eyes glued to the monitor as a small icon appeared, blinking steadily as the connection was found. Taking a deep breath and brushing a stray curl of red hair from her face, she started the call.

She waited for a few seconds, the time seeming to drag as the tight feeling in her chest only grew. It was nearly a minute before the little ringing chimes of the video program ceased, and Victoria let out a little sigh of disappointment. She glanced up at the rest of the room, the sound of chattering voices indicating that the others had met with more success.

She, along with the usual suspects, were scattered about the room that was rapidly becoming the information center of Tartarus's base in the Fourth Legion's tower. The Villa had no electronics, and the frustrating lack of contact with the outside world had been driving Aqua in particular up the wall, so Lilith had asked if they could use some of the equipment the American embassy had brought.

A mere video call back to Earth was apparently no small feat, however, as Victoria's growing anxiety demonstrated. That funny little goblin she and Lilith had met a couple days prior had tried to explain the process of connecting to Earth's internet from within a pocket in space-time, but Victoria had honestly stopped paying attention once words like "quantum entanglement" and "spatial focusing crystals" had come into play.

Damnit, what was her name again? Something with a V...ah! "Hey Vaald!" Victoria saw a little green head pop up from among a heap of cables in the corner of the room. "It's not working!" As the little monster crashed her way through the detritus surrounding her, Victoria caught Lilith's eye from her spot at a monitor farther down the room. Her ruby-red glance was full of contained mirth, and as she spoke some soft reply to whomever was at the other end of her line, she winked. Shit, she was cute.