Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 19

Story Info
Sex toy event evolves into an even more eventful night.
7.2k words
4.66
7k
10

Part 19 of the 40 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

The following is a continuation of the Lost Creek Wives' Club (LCWC) series, and as always, I recommend reading the prior installment first.

Comments are welcome as long as they are constructive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never would have imagined how the night of the sex toy presentation for our social club was going to end. Even in my wildest dreams. Here was Sharon and I, standing not more than three feet apart in Maureen's bedroom with both of us naked as the day we were born.

And as implausible as it might seem, when we undressed each other, we managed to keep our hands to ourselves. All but for the normal contact you'd expect when undressing someone else. Not that it was easy. And once we satisfied the insatiable desire we had to see each other naked, Sharon asked..."Now what?"

After I thought about it, there were only two choices..."The way I see it Sharon, we have two options. We can get dressed and rejoin Maureen and Colette downstairs before they start wondering about us. Or we can say to hell with it and do what's been on at least my mind ever since you kissed me outside."

I barely finished before she blurted out..."Option number two."

"Are you sure? Not that I wouldn't like anything more, but I want to be absolutely sure you're comfortable with it."

"About as sure as I've been with anything. The way I see it, we'll probably never see each other again, and if we didn't, I'd probably never forgive myself. I've never been so sexually attracted to someone, and while I might be wrong, the feeling seems to be mutual."

"It is."

Without either of us saying another word, the three feet separating us suddenly disappeared before our arms were around each other and our lips met for the second time that night. Only this time the kiss was a lot more intense. We mashed our lips together so hard at first, I felt her teeth through them.

We wisely eased off, which allowed me to enjoy the supple softness of her lips before Sharon's tongue parted mine and slowly slipped into my mouth. It tasted delicious, with a hint of the Rum & Cokes we were drinking still on it, which didn't surprise me, and I'm sure she could taste it on mine. But what did surprise me was how long her tongue was. It nearly reached the back of my mouth as she explored it.

It wasn't long before we were taking turns sucking each other's tongues and couldn't seem to get enough of them. Our open mouth kissing became very sloppy with exchanging lots of saliva.

With both us being the same height, our breasts couldn't have been more perfectly aligned. Her incredible tits felt heavenly against mine along with her now very aroused nipples, which felt like two bullets pressing into me.

My hands were all over her back and bum, of which I couldn't get enough of the latter as I kneaded it like you would bread dough. I even managed to spread her incredible ass crack and felt her anus for the first time. And as I did, she obligingly spread her legs to give me better access to it.

We finally stopped kissing to catch our breath, and were all but panting when we did.

As we continued to hold each other loosely..."So you'll know Lacey, I'm not very experienced at this."

"With what Sharon?"

"With being with another woman, and only with one other one at that. I just wanted you to know."

"If it's any consolation, you could say I'm relatively new at it too. Now let me guess, would the other woman be Colette?"

She hesitated for a second..."Yes, but how did you know?"

"From the way she smiled at you downstairs when I asked Maureen if we could use her bedroom to be alone. And it also made me realize you weren't being totally honest with me when you explained how you knew she had an adorable 'kitty'."

"I was Lacey. The first time I ever saw it was at one of these events. I just didn't elaborate beyond it for her sake."

"I probably wouldn't have either, but even if I didn't see the way she smiled, I still would have guessed it was her."

"Why's that?"

"When Colette visited with Maureen and I two weeks ago, and after she showed us the video of you demonstrating the g-spot vibrator, I asked about you. And have no fear, what little she told us was all good and general in nature. Nothing personal, but she did mention the two of you were dear friends. Later while discussing something else, she shared with us about her being bisexual, so it was easy to put two and two together. And since we're being honest with each other, Maureen and I have been intimate."

The fact she's been intimate with Colette, made me wonder about her statement that she wasn't very experienced. Colette mentioned that ever since her divorce she all but considered herself gay more so than bisexual. With that being the case, I couldn't imagine Sharon didn't learn a thing or two relative to pleasuring another woman. Not that you already don't know how from what you enjoy.

"I'm not surprised you and Maureen are from the way you two interact with each other. It's easy to see there's something special between you."

"You're the second person to mention that tonight." With the first being Donna, earlier in the evening.

"Speaking of them, do you think they're starting to wonder about us?"

"I'm pretty sure they've figured things out by now. Besides, I wouldn't be surprised if they're in the middle of something themselves."

"You think so?"

"Knowing Maureen, I'd be surprised if it wasn't the case. Especially since they're around the same age and both seem attracted to each other. Not that a difference in age is a big barrier, as evident with Maureen and I, and you and Colette."

With that said..."I don't know about you Sharon, but I think we've talked enough." After which I kissed her. This time very lovingly, but still with lots of tongue action. She immediately responded and I couldn't seem to get enough of her tongue, and her mine.

Suddenly she stopped kissing me before she said..."I almost forgot, there's one other thing I should mention. Don't be surprised if I get a little raunchy with my vocabulary since I tend to when having sex. And while I promise to keep it in check, I might not be able to so please don't take anything personally."

"I'm surprised to hear that. You seem so reserved in some ways I'd never expect it from you. But there's no need to hold back on my account as I can get pretty slutty myself at times. Not forgetting it can be quite the turn-on when someone talks dirty to you when having sex with them." Then after a quick pause..."Now is there anything else you want to share?"

"No, and where were we?"

We immediately began kissing again before I maneuvered her backwards towards the bed. Soon as her legs bumped against it we both fell on it with me on top and then worked our way up to the pillows. Once we were, I climbed on top of her before raising her arms back above her head. As I held them there..."Now just relax while I make love to you. And I mean every square inch of you from your cute little nose to your adorable toes."

"But what about you Lacey?"

"For now it's all about me pleasuring you. Not that I won't get my fair share from it."

While still holding her arms back, I first kissed her cute nose before I slowly kissed my way up to her forehead and around and down to her left ear. I tongued it as I did her mouth before nibbling on her earlobe. I couldn't get over how nice she smelled and made a mental note to ask her what kind of perfume she uses. While it was very subtle, it nicely accentuated her own pleasant natural scent.

From her ear, I slowly kissed my way down her neck and shoulder until I reached her armpit. It smelled and tasted heavenly when I first licked it without the unpleasant taste of any deodorant. I all but devoured both her armpits the way I licked and lapped them, and unsurprisingly she began moaning softly as goosebumps broke out all over her.

"God Lacey, no one's ever done that to me before. I never would have thought it would be something I'd enjoy. Made me squirm, it felt so good."

"I'm glad you did. And now that you know how enjoyable and erotic it can be, you'll be suggesting to all you lovers to lick under your arms."

I left both her armpits soaked with saliva, and after releasing her arms I straddled her around the abdomen while upright on my knees to take in the sight of her incredible breasts splayed down towards her sides like two water filled balloons. Being aroused as she was, her areola were tightly puckered and conical in shape from how much they were. And the delicate coral color had turned much darker. Just as aroused were her nipples, which had to be as long as the tip of my ring finger, and I could hardly wait to get one in my mouth.

"You have amazing tits Sharon, and I've never seen nipples as big as yours." After which I leaned down and took one of the delectable looking morsels between my lips.

As soon as I did, I was amazed at how stiff it was. Not only as long as the tip of my finger, but just as rigid. It was like taking a tiny cock in my mouth and I sucked it gently at first while flicking my tongue over the tip. But it wasn't long before I was sucking it more intently. So hard, I had her areola along with her nipple in my mouth.

I would suck one nipple while playing with the other as I switched back and forth between the two. And it was easy to surmise from the way Sharon was moaning, and how tightly she held my head, she enjoyed her nipples being sucked. And the harder the better as it would induce noticeably louder moans when I did.

"Mother-fu..." After she caught herself..."If you keep that up, I'm going to cum just from you sucking my nipples."

"I certainly don't want that Sharon. At least not yet."

After I returned to sucking them, but less intently so as not to cause her to orgasm, I eventually stopped so I could work my way to her treasure trove. I immediately did after repositioning myself on my knees between her legs and left a trail of saliva all over her abdomen from licking and kissing it. The only place I spent any time was at her cute little navel, which I tongued as I would someone's asshole.

Soon as I reached her mons pubis I couldn't believe how smooth and soft it was and immediately began rubbing my nose and cheeks all over it. Incredibly smooth without the slightest bit of stubble. I assumed it had to be the result of a recent full Brazilian waxing, which not only removes the hair, but the hair follicles too.

As much as I was tempted to go straight for her pussy and clitoris, which the latter was peeking out from its hiding place and was big as she alluded to it being when explaining how to use one of the suction devices for your clitoris, I didn't. Although I was concerned about time, and how long it would be before Maureen and Colette came looking for us, I wanted to enjoy and pleasure every part of her. Including her pretty feet. Especially when considering, we probably wouldn't ever see each other after tonight.

I began a slow journey towards her feet by licking and kissing all along her soft inner thighs and smooth lower legs as I worked my way backwards on my knees. Soon as I reached them, I lifted one foot and after kissing each of her cute toes I began sucking them one at a time starting with the small toe. I then would lick between it and the next one before I took it in my mouth. When I reached her big toe, I performed fellatio on it as I would a cock before taking all the toes in my mouth and sucked them at once.

Sharon's feet are pretty as mine, and since we're the same height, about the same size. Size seven at most, and very narrow like mine. Her staircase toes couldn't be any straighter, including the small one, with beautifully formed arches and relatively smooth soles. It was easy to see she takes very good care of them with regular pedicures, and was wearing my favorite color polish, being a bright red.

I repeated the same process with her other foot and when I was done..."How did you know I liked my toes sucked Lacey?"

"I assumed it was something you'd enjoy from our conversation downstairs. I know I do, and couldn't imagine you wouldn't either."

"I do, and you do it simply divinely."

"Thank you, but as much as I'm enjoying making love to your feet, it's time to give your incredible pussy some attention."

I immediately scooted up between her legs, and after asking her to hand me a pillow, I placed it under her bum before I lifted her legs and asked her to hold them back. Once she did, I simply looked in awe at her beautiful kitty, and also got my first look at her anus. Like everything else about her, I wasn't disappointed. It was just as inviting as her pussy and reminded me of a pink starburst with beautifully defined ridges that extended out further than most. And while her anus was larger than any I've seen up close and personal, it only meant there was more of it to enjoy.

After gently parting her long inner labia to reveal her now very wet slit, I leaned down and began licking her treasure trove with long stiff tongue strokes starting at her anus and ending with her clitoris. Of which I made sure to flick my tongue over her clit several times before repeating the same process over and over again. Slowly at first, then a bit faster as Sharon began to moan and raised her ass with every lick as though she couldn't get enough of my tongue.

"Sweet Jesus Lacey, you are an amazing cunt-licker."

As I did just that, I couldn't help but enjoy the sweet aroma and taste of her love juice as it trickled out her fuck hole near continuously. 'Food of the Gods', from Greek and Roman mythology came to mind as I couldn't seem to get enough of it.

Finally after steadily licking her for a good five minutes, I decided to concentrate on the source of her sweet tasting love juice and inserted my tongue deep in her fuck hole before swirling it around. And by the time I did, she was flowing heavily, which I took advantage of by greedily sucking up what I could before swallowing it. Copious amounts it seemed, and I began to wonder what I'd be in store for when she ejaculated.

After I all but sucked her dry, I focused my efforts on her anus. Soon as I began licking it..."Lacey, you're killing me. First my cunt, and now my asshole. I don't know if I can take any more. I need to cum, and badly!"

"Not yet sweetie. I've only just begun to pleasure your bumhole, and I still have your incredible love nob to please. Don't even think about cumming until I'm ready for you to."

I didn't wait for a reply before returning to licking her asshole...and very energetically. I don't think I ever performed anilingus on someone so enthusiastically. As big as her asshole was, it was a real treat. I was also pleasantly surprised how easy it was to penetrate it with my tongue. Normally not an easy task, but Sharon's asshole offered little resistance and it was a pleasure to tongue fuck with it being so accommodating. No doubt having her asshole orally pleasured, or fucked, wasn't a new experience for her as she was even very adept at embracing my tongue with it.

"Mother-fucker Lacey!" Which almost made me chuckle since she didn't cut fucker off this time. "I can't tell you how good your tongue feels fucking my ass. You. Are. Fucking. Awesome!"

The "awesome" was immediately followed by a loud groan as she literally clenched my tongue with her sphincter muscles, and orgasmed. It was so intense, her whole body trembled along with a series of cunt farts accompanied by a gush of ejaculate with each one. And each one hit me on the upper part of my face. It seemed Sharon and I were a lot alike by the way her vagina reacted so noisily from an anal orgasm.

Then just when I was least expecting it, Maureen yelled..."Way to go Lacey!"

Who along with Colette, were standing in the doorway naked as could be and began giving me a polite round of applause.

Talk about being embarrassed. As I looked at them with my face coated with Sharon's ladycum..."How long have you two been standing there?"

Unfortunately I couldn't see them clearly because my eyesight was blurred from getting some of Sharon's ejaculate in my eyes.

"Long enough to be envious of your anilingus skills. It's not often someone orgasms from their bumhole being orally pleasured."...and it was Colette who replied.

"I'll take that as a compliment."

Finally Sharon realized Maureen and Colette were standing in the doorway..."Oh shit! I thought I was imagining things when I heard people talking. And please tell me you just arrived."

Once again Colette replied..."Afraid not Sharon. And that was quite the orgasm you had. Not that I'm surprised after watching the way Lacey tongued your ass. Like I told her, I'm envious of her anilingus skills, but maybe more so of you."

"I'll take that as a compliment too, Colette." After which I quickly excused myself so I could clean myself in the adjoining master bath.

As soon as I did, and could see clearly once again, I returned to the bedroom where Maureen and Colette were standing beside the bed where Sharon was still resting from her orgasm. I almost stopped dead in my tracks when I got my first clear-eyed look at Colette in the nude.

Not only does she look like Nicole Saphier, but she is around the same age, same height and has the same figure. So I could only imagine Nicole would look the same as her naked. Both also have the same dirty blonde hair, although Colette keeps hers shorter. Neither is big busted, but not small either. As for Colette's breasts, they were tear dropped-shaped and looked firm with little to no sag. She had dark brown areolas about the size of a half dollar with small, but very perky nipples. Both Nicole and Colette are relatively slim with flat tummies and nicely shaped hips and bum. All of which couldn't have looked nicer with Colette in the nude.

Like Sharon, Colette's pubic area was cleanly shaved, or most likely waxed, and her tightly closed slit ended at a slightly spread clitoral hood with a bean size clit partially exposed. Lastly were Colette's beautifully shaped legs, and of course, her pretty feet. I couldn't have been more pleased with the visual treat. Needless to say, when I masturbated in the future while fantasizing about Nicole Saphier, I would now have something to mentally visualize with her naked between my legs.

Soon as Maureen saw me..."There you are, and you look much better without Sharon's cum all over your face."

"Very funny Maureen, but if I didn't know better, I'd think you were jealous it wasn't yours."

"Touché Lacey, but I'm not jealous."

"Now what brings you two up here other than a free show?"

"While it wasn't our intent, I have to admit watching you for the first time engaged in Sapphic sex with someone else, gave me a much better appreciation of you."

Based on how casually she talked about our relationship could only mean she discussed it with Colette when downstairs alone together. And Colette most likely shared with Maureen, about her and Sharon.

"Make sure you remember that the next time I ask for a favor. And if you didn't come to spy on us, the only other thing I can figure is you two were getting bored."

She laughed..."Hardly, and you should know better. Actually, while we were both resting in between things, the same thought crossed our mind. Then as if Colette was reading mine, she asked if I thought you and Sharon would be amicable to a foursome. I know we talked about it, but discussing it and actually doing it are two different things. Naturally I didn't know if Sharon would be agreeable, Colette either, so we decided to ask."

While looking at Sharon..."Obviously I can't speak for Sharon, but I'd love to." I was happy with just getting to see Colette naked, but hearing there was the possibility of having sex with her made my pussy wet. "What about you Sharon?"

12