Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 36

Story Info
The big video premier followed by first time anal.
6.3k words
4.72
5.1k
6

Part 37 of the 40 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

The following is a continuation of the Lost Creek Wives' Club (LCWC) series, and as always I recommend reading the prior one first. Especially since it's been so long between this and the last installment.

I also should mention this episode includes first time "pegging" as it's called. So if it's not your cup of tea as the Brits like to say, you might want to skip it and wait for the next installment in the series.

As always, comments are welcomed as long as they are constructive. Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took me nearly two weeks to edit and consolidate the videos I took of Maureen, Nancy and I into one. Not two weeks of working exclusively on it, but most of my free time. And at times I thought I was in over my head. I knew it would be challenging and time consuming, but not to the degree it was.

And it probably goes without saying, I spent a lot of time masturbating in between the actual editing. More than I hate to admit. But it was hard not to while visually reliving the incredible time we had together. Damn near wore my fingers out. Not forgetting the work-out I gave my favorite toy for clitoral stimulation. Made some awful messes at the computer. Almost made me wish I wasn't a squirter. But only almost.

When it was all said and done, I edited what was collectively nearly fifteen hours of video from three different recorders down to a single forty-five minute one. It turned out better than I hoped, and thought it was "hotter" than hell. So much so, I was tempted to post it on an adult website just to get other people's opinion.

When finished, I downloaded it onto a DVD. Just one because I wanted to get Jim's opinion of it before I made copies for Maureen and Nancy in case I needed to make any edits or tweaks based on his input.

But even if I say so myself, I thought I did a stellar job with the editing. In particular with the back and forth sequencing of wide angle shots captured by the two recorders on tripods, and the close-ups from the handheld camera I used. A professional film editor would have been proud.

Conveniently I finished just before the weekend, which would be perfect to share it with Jim for the first time. Who after the first week of working on it started bugging me when I was going to be done. He was like a kid on a long car trip who eventually starts asking, "Are we there yet?" Only he kept asking, "Are you done yet?"

When it finally came time to show it to him I wanted it to be a surprise so I waited until we both were showered and in bed naked together for the night. Soon as we were... "Instead of watching Gutfeld, would you like to watch something else tonight?"

He knew immediately what I was alluding to... "Don't tell me you finally finished with the video? I was beginning to wonder if you'd ever would. I thought maybe you bit off more than you could chew."

"At times I did too. Now before I play it, I want your unbiased and honest opinion about it. That's if you can get past seeing me having uninhibited Sapphic sex for the first time. I need you to tell me where you think I could have done anything differently as far as the editing."

"Such as?"

"Such as if there are any 'dead' spots. Or with the way it's sequenced and how it 'flows', and fades in and out. Even the way it begins and ends."

"I'll try, but it'll take me watching it more than once. Since it'll be the first time seeing you having full blown sex with another woman, I want to simply enjoy it. Then I'll need to view it again, and probably alone to concentrate on ways you could have done anything different. That's if there are any."

"I'm sure there is, and fair enough. But hopefully by the end of the weekend so I can make any changes you suggest before the end of the day on Monday. Now are you ready for the big premier?"

After we made ourselves comfortable propped against some pillows with Jim's arm around me, I started the DVD player with the remote. The video began with a completely black screen before "Sapphic Mé·nage à trois" slowly appeared in bold white script.

"What's with the mé·nage à trois?"

"You'll see."

Then just as slowly the title faded and was replaced by...

Featuring:

Maureen

Nancy

and Lacey

After it faded, the image of Maureen and Nancy lying naked together with their arms around each other on our bed slowly came into focus.

"Why didn't you tell me it was of the three of you? Here I was expecting it to be just you and Maureen. I couldn't have asked for more. You really know how to fulfill someone's fantasy."

After I paused the DVD... "I figured you'd assume it would be just Maureen and I, and didn't want to ruin the surprise by mentioning anything about Nancy beforehand. Now just relax and enjoy it. Then we'll talk afterwards about your part of our 'deal.'" After which I quickly restarted the DVD before he had a chance to respond.

Needless to say, for the next forty-five minutes Jim was totally engrossed with watching the Sapphic sex playing out before him. From the initial opening scene of Maureen and I tag-teaming Nancy in the bedroom to the scene in the kitchen with Nancy going down on Maureen while on the kitchen table, then of us back in the bedroom where Maureen and Nancy all but "fucked" me to death.

He didn't say much while watching the video, but when he did it was usually along the lines of an "Oh my fucking gawd." or "Fucking unbelievable.". Otherwise his dick did all the talking by how it throbbed and bobbed whenever he saw something he liked. I could even gauge what he especially liked by how it bobbed up and down crazily.

And I never saw his dick so big and stiff. I thought for sure it was going to burst from how engorged it was. Or he was going to pass-out from his brain being deprived of oxygen.

When it finally ended he was as turned on as I've ever seen him from watching a sex video. Even the ones we have of us with John and Maureen. Then without saying a word he reached for his cock for the first time and began stroking it almost in a frenzy to relieve himself.

Figuring it wasn't going to take much before he did, I quickly got between his legs, and after removing his hand went straight down on his dick. But as soon as I wrapped my mouth around it and started bobbing up and down, he let loose with a loud groan and exploded.

And when I say exploded, I don't mean figuratively. It was like a volcano erupted. His cum shot out in rapid fire succession and were the biggest cum shots I ever took in my mouth. They shot out so fast, and were so numerous, it was impossible to swallow any of it. Or even attempt to, of which it all gushed out my mouth and down his long cock shaft.

When he was finally done, I lovingly sucked his still surprisingly hard dick dry before leaning back on my heels.

After I licked my lips clean and dried them with the back of my hand... "Something tells me you enjoyed my video?"

It took him a minute to get over his explosive ejaculation before he responded.

"Enjoyed it? I couldn't have enjoyed it more. I always felt it would be an incredible experience seeing you having full blown sex with another woman, let alone two. It was beyond my wildest dreams how amazing it was. Not forgetting how amazing all three of you were."

"Amazing in what way?"

"Amazing in how uninhibited you all were. And how much you couldn't seem to get enough of each other, and the things you did. It was fucking incredible."

"I think the fact you weren't there watching us in person had a lot to do with how uninhibited we were. Been different if you were, and we probably wouldn't have let loose like we did." I then asked out of curiosity... "What did you enjoy the most?"

"There wasn't anything I didn't enjoy. But if I had to pick one thing, it was the very last scene where you squirted. Damn near blew me away the way you did and was still able to video it like you did. I don't know how you managed it."

What he was referring to was at the very end of the video. Nancy was between my upraised legs going down on me about as feverishly as anyone could along with fingering my asshole. I couldn't have captured her lovely face better with the handheld camera as she looked directly at me while sucking my long clit to perfection.

I even managed to video my orgasm when it hit me as my ass raised up and I squirted like a broken fire hose. And all over Nancy, who couldn't have been more thrilled about it.

Somehow I was able to keep the upper half of my body from shaking long enough for it to make for a great ending to the video as I slowly faded out me showering her as she giggled in amazement.

Unfortunately once my orgasm completely over-took me I wasn't able to record Nancy going back down on my cunt after I stopped squirting. And of her licking and lapping it like crazy until I orgasmed a second time.

"It wasn't easy and I had all I could do to video it."

"I'm glad you were able to as it made for a great ending seeing you cum from your point of view the way you did, and all over Nancy. Who by the way, couldn't have been more excited about it. Giddy actually. And before I forget, I need to thank you for the video. It's more than any husband could ever ask for, let alone expect."

"You're welcome. And in case you couldn't tell, the pleasure was all ours."

"Oh I could tell. And it was easy to see how fond the three of you are of each other. It amazes me how women that are, are comfortable with having uninhibited sex with each other, but it isn't the case for men."

"I've wondered about that too, and why the difference when it comes to being able to share our feelings for one another. I think it has a lot to do with men developing a friendships versus women who establish "relationships". Of which there's a big difference. Relationships at times can turn sexually intimate." After I paused for a second... "Now I think it's time to clean you up, after which I want to put your still hard cock to good use."

"I don't think it's ever going to get limp again after watching you three."

"It will."

And it finally did after he fucked me in the ass. Thankfully he wasn't in a rush to cum like he was after he finished watching the video. It was a nice long, leisurely ass-fucking. And thankfully his cock was just as big and hard. Felt wonderful plowing in and out of my asshole, and the way it swelled even more and pulsated as it unloaded in my ass.

Once we cleaned ourselves and were back in bed... "Now that I came through on my part of our deal, it's a good time to talk about you keeping your part Jim."

"Can't it wait until tomorrow?"

"It can as long as you say you'll keep it."

"Be hard not to after all the trouble you went through to keep yours. So yes I'll commit to it, although it might not be as easy as your part."

"Why not?"

"For one thing, whose cock am I going to suck for you?"

"It goes without saying, John's of course."

"What if John isn't agreeable to it?"

"I can pretty much guarantee he is."

"Sounds like you've been working on other things besides the video for the past two weeks."

"Actually Maureen and I had a long talk about it in between things when the three of us got together. Based on our discussion and the follow-on phone conversations we had, you can count on John letting you suck his cock for me. And if you don't mind, let him suck yours."

"Him suck mine?"

"Seems Maureen has the same fantasy as me, so the plan is for both of you to suck each other's cocks for us."

"That's nice of you."

"Well I figured if I didn't take the initiative, you wouldn't and hope I'd eventually forget about it."

"I know better than to think that. And since you two seem to have already arranged things, when is this dastardly deed supposed to take place?"

"Next weekend when we get together again. In case you've forgotten, it's been nearly a month since the last time we did."

"No I haven't. Are Walter and Nancy going to be joining us again?"

"According to Maureen, John's okay with them being there, but as of yet, we haven't invited them until I talked to you. So it's your call if you're comfortable with them seeing you two sucking each other's cock."

"When you said you and Maureen discussed it when the three of you were together, Nancy must have been involved in the conversation."

"No she wasn't. What you didn't see in the video was after she experienced three orgasms thanks to Maureen, she fell asleep. When she did, Maureen and I went into the kitchen to let her rest, and it's when we discussed it. But when we suddenly noticed her in the doorway to the kitchen it looked like she had been there for a while. So I don't know how much of our conversation she heard. And what she did hear might not have not been enough to put two and two together."

"Has she mentioned anything since?"

"No, but even if she heard what we were discussing she would never say anything. She wouldn't want us to think she was eavesdropping."

"Knowing her she wouldn't. But if she was able to figure out what you were discussing from what she heard, do you think she would say anything to Walter?"

"Knowing Nancy, I doubt it."

After I paused for a second... "Back to us getting together next weekend, since John doesn't have a problem with them being there, it's up to you if we invite them or not."

"I'd hate for them not to be there since they add a lot to things. It was a totally different experience with a third couple."

"What you really mean to say is you don't want to miss an opportunity to fuck Nancy again. Or for her to suck your cock again. So the question is, are you comfortable with her and Walter seeing you suck John's cock, and him yours?"

Strangely Jim's cock started to stir again. Not that it got completely limp. I didn't know if it was the thoughts of having sex with Nancy again that caused him to get aroused, or the thoughts of sucking someone's cock. Finally I asked him about it.

"A little bit of both I guess. And if it wasn't so late, I'd like to fuck you in the ass again."

"It is late, so let's wait until tomorrow. Plus you can sleep on whether to invite Walter and Nancy. I'll understand if you don't want to, but I think in the end you ought to."

"Why's that?"

"Don't take this wrong, but I think you're going to enjoy sucking John's cock. And vice versa. With that being the case, it won't be the one and only time you do. So eventually Walter and Nancy will see you sucking cock unless we never include them again in our special get-togethers."

"You really think I'm going to like it?"

"Without a doubt, and be good at it."

"I have been curious about it. But being curious about something and trying it doesn't necessarily mean you're going to like it. Sometimes it's just the opposite, and a big disappointment. Not forgetting John might not like it either."

"I don't think you'll have to worry about John not liking it, or wanting to do it again."

"You really think so?"

"Based on the conversations I've had with Maureen, yes I do."

"If that turns out to be the case, how do you think Maureen would feel about John and I sucking each other's cock occasionally?"

"Wouldn't bother her at all. Me either. Why would it since neither of you mind that Maureen and I go down on each other. Albeit privately until we videoed it to share it with you."

"That's different."

"That's what you always say, but it isn't. It's just some kind of phobia or fear you men have about it. I can't imagine why men in general wouldn't enjoy sucking cock. It's as enjoyable as going down on someone's pussy."

"You might be right, but it's a hard thing for most men to get past. Being the phobia of sucking another man's cock."

"Well hopefully you soon will. And like me after I first went down on Maureen's pussy, you'll wonder why you waited so long."

I could tell I got him thinking, so I decided it was a good time to end our conversation and for him to sleep on it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day I was up before Jim. I usually am on Saturdays as it's the only day he usually enjoys the luxury of being able to sleep late.

After I took a quick shower, I made my way to the kitchen for my morning cappuccino and phone call with Maureen.

As soon as I sat at the kitchen table, my cell phone chimed. And soon as I answered it there was the usual..."Good morning Sweetheart." The now standard morning greeting from Maureen, ever since we were first intimate with each other.

"Good morning Maureen. And what do I owe this pleasure?" Being the way I always greet her even though she calls every morning exactly at eight.

"I'm dying to hear what Jim thought of the video? You did say yesterday you finally finished it and were going to show it to him last night."

"Yes I did, and let me put it this way as far as if he liked it. He probably broke a record for how fast he cummed after I took his cock in my mouth after he watched it. Ten seconds maybe....and it was a gusher of an ejaculation."

"It was that good, huh?"

"That good, even if I say so myself."

Then in her own facetious way... "Well it took you long enough so it ought to be good. Now when are Nancy and I going to get a copy of it?"

"Jim wants to watch it one more time, and alone, before he offers any suggestions on how to improve it. So if all goes well, some time on Monday I hope."

"I'd love to have it sooner, but if Monday is the best you can do, I'll have to live with it."

"Maureen, I just thought of something. Now that they've installed fiber-optic internet in our neighborhood, which we both connected to, maybe I can email you the video file. With the old cable internet the file would have been too big, which it shouldn't be with fiber-optics. And with the higher bandwidth it should transmit pretty fast."

"I never thought of that. Be worth a try."

"With any luck, maybe I can email you it today. Or tomorrow the latest, instead of having to burn you a copy and physically get it to you."

"See what you can do, and let me know when you're going to send it so I can be on the computer. Now change of subject, well maybe it's related. Did you talk to Jim like you said you were after he watched the video about him sucking John's cock?"

"Yes I did."

"And?"

"And he agreed. What about John, is he still on board? I know you already talked to him about it, but I was wondering if he changed his mind for any reason."

"No he hasn't. And from my impression, I think he's looking forward to it."

"Forward to what, Jim sucking his cock, or him sucking Jim's?"

"Both. But probably him being on the performing end more. Don't forget, he's already sucked cock, albeit a long time ago, and I think he's looking forward to it again."

"Kind of like you were when you went down on me for the first time since it had been so long since you ate someone's pussy."

"I guess you could say that, although I did more than my fair share of performing cunnilingus when younger than John did when it came to sucking cock."

"You told me, and I was always amazed all the years you went, abstaining from having sex with other women."

"I am too. Now what about Walter and Nancy, is Jim okay with them joining us next weekend since he agreed to suck John's cock for you?"

"He's thinking it over. My guess is he'll be okay with it. And only because he'd hate the thought of not getting another opportunity to fuck Nancy."

"Seems we all feel the same way about her."

"Hard not to as lovely as she is, and how incredible she is to have sex with. Especially with her new found love of Sapphic sex. She can't seem to get enough of it."

After Maureen laughed... "Kind of like you were. But I couldn't be happier for her."

12