Lost Empire Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning Greeson over Dempsy struck him in several place on his back. Then with a twist near the man's neck Dempsy watched Greeson scream then pass out again. Good he'd be ok tomorrow. Damn it the bitch was still alive. He'd really hoped that she'd died he really didn't needed to be reminded of his failure.

Back in the Chamber room Derrick got off the floor to the amazement of all present. There was a shimmering around him then Mary was standing there. This of course had everyone turning to look at the OTHER Mary who nodded. Another shimmering and Derrick was standing in the second Mary's place.

Bowing low solid Mary told him, "Thank you Sire for allowing me to protect your life."

Nodding Derrick touched his ear, "Did you get them Dempsy?"

"No sire, Greeson got to her long enough for me to catch up. It was that bitch sir. I had thought she was dead, actually hoped that she was dead." Dempsy stated. "Greeson should be alright tomorrow."

Derrick nodded then thought a moment, "I believe we need to talk don't we?'

"Yes Sire," a big sigh came from Dempsy. "You are the only one I can ever tell of my failure. When you wish I will be ready Sire."

Derrick nodded this had to be really big for Dempsy to admit failure to.

A moment later the Duke burst through the inner chamber door. "My Lord I just heard! I assure you that..."

"Save it you pompous windbag!" Derrick shouted at the man. "You really think that you could hide everything from me? The poverty? The starving in the streets? NO Duke I ASSURE YOU that this stops as of today; or as of tomorrow you will no longer command let alone have a place to live!"

"My Lord the peasants have to be..." the Duke started again.

Derrick turned and had the smaller man by the throat up against the wall his feet at least a foot off the floor. In a low whisper Derrick growled, "I can start right now if you want. I am through with all of you pitiful excuses for nobility!" With an almost wicked smile Derrick told the man. "As I said it stops as this moment, let us just hope that the other nobles are far better ready for me. I am through playing! I have five ships in orbit, I could level this ... edifice in a few minutes. Think carefully," here Derrick moved the man an inch higher. "Very carefully as your next words may be your last!"

Derrick let the man drop to the floor in a heap, the man sobbing and holding his throat. "Yes my Lord it will be as you command!" Quickly the man got to his feet and started to run in terror!

Derrick spoke into his wrist com, "Keep a lock on him Shelby if he tries to escape I want him in front of me. I am past through playing with these idiots." Derrick looked at Hartwell who had a huge smile on his face. Growling Derrick told him. "Glad you're so damn happy."

12