Lost Empire Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pars001
Pars001
2,201 Followers

The young woman was almost numb years of this had finally almost killed all of her instincts to run. She had at first but was always caught and punished. Rounding a corner a hand went over her mouth and an arm around her body.

"I want you to remain still, we are leaving here, I can't trust that you won't cry out so we'll stay like this for a bit." A voice whispered in her ear, this was a new game she thought, the sick Duke was trying to get her to escape so he could punish her more. For the next few minutes they moved further and further toward the back of the palace.

Hartwell breathed a sigh of relief they were almost free. Slipping outside Hartwell was about to activate the IMT when the alarms went off pressing a button on his wrist he watched as the startled girl vanished. Pressing again he heard a voice in his ear, "unable to transport, micro-shield activated unable to pass matter through."

Crap Hartwell thought, gonna have to fight my way out!

_________________________________

Several Alarms were going off onboard Shelby, "Shelby report!" Derrick yelled above the noise.

"The Creagons have accelerated toward the Galactic rim. I estimate they will be there in two days instead of three!" An excited Shelby told Derrick.

Nodding Derrick said, "All ships this is not a drill, the Creagons have increased speed. I want all ships battle ready immediately! Captain Callie report to me at once! Thomas I want both Roderick and Tara here as soon as you can! I want battle strategy and simulations to start as soon as the information is loaded. This time I want no mistakes, no lost ships. I want these bastards to know they aren't dealing with the same empire any longer!" Derrick looked over and saw that Mary 1 was waiting. "Yes Mary?"

"I wanted to inform you that I have finished all of the records." Mary's face suddenly held an angry look. "I also wish to inform you that it was Duke Risen who alerted the Creagons and incited them to attack. I have already issued an alert to all sentries to arrest him on sight. I have also sent twenty of them to his planet to facilitate this."

Derrick was nodding as he also was getting angry, then he stopped seeing a worried look on Mary's face. "Is there more Mary?" Derrick asked getting a little worried his self.

"Yes Sire. It appears that your second, Admiral Hartwell, is already on the planet. It is being broadcast that he stole a slave and has hidden her. The orders are to kill on sight. I am sorry Sire I am doing all I can but I am afraid that it will be a few hours before the sentries reach the planet." A grim faced Mary informed Derrick.

"Is there anything else?" Derrick said noticing that Mary didn't quite seem finished.

"Yes Sire. I picked up a trans-warp signature a few minutes ago then it vanished. I believe it is the same as the ship that Trianas Macley was using. Also if I remember right she has a vendetta against all of your men and you." Mary Informed Derrick.

Derrick nodded, "Try to contact Joseph and let him know." Damn it Derrick thought when it rains it pours and it was definitely pouring right now!

Pars001
Pars001
2,201 Followers
12