Lost Empire Ch. 80

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A wicked laughter escaped Sherry's throat, "This isn't done there are more of me out there. I will have my revenge on all of your team." There was a pneumatic hiss, then Kimon was across the room reaching out plucking a dart, then another out of ther air. The voice screamed then Sherry's body relaxed as her eyes closed.

A shimmering past where Kimon was holding the darts revealed Derrick standing there. "Mary?! Is she alright?"

A beam shot across Sherry rapidly, Mary turned to Derrick, "I have extracted ninety percent, all autonomic systems are operating on their own. I sire it is dying would you like."

"Shut the hell up you bitch; you'll never download me before I delete." Trianas voice said.

"As if I would want to." Derrick snarled as he hit several switches. "Enjoy you death you bitch!" Derrick said as he flipped a final switch.

"No! It isn't possible, you," Trianas was saying.

"It's very easy after watching you die at Dempsy's hands the first time." Derrick growled.

"Pitiful, just like that embarrassment of a son of yours, calling for his mommy when I ended his existence." Kimon said as he got into Sherry's face. Know that it was I who destroyed both of you."

Trianas let out a last scream before the room was silent. "Thank you, Colonel Dempsy, I was able to get far more than I thought I would. Sire, I believe I have the location of at least another twenty implanted personalities."

"Make sure that this cannot be done to her again. I also want my Grandmother treated. This is the last damn time I will have my close family threatened like this."

Derrick suddenly looked over to where Kimon was standing. "Just how in the hell did you get out of the bio-bed?" Derrick said looking sternly at Kimon.

"Sire, you know that those in the art can speed their healing greatly. I tried a few times to teach all on you. My Kyōdai seems to be the only one who took it to heart. Though my Gakuseis seem to be learning it also."

"I was going to ask you how they were doing." Derrick said.

"Honestly sire, I wish I had a few more weeks with them. They have gotten much better; I am afraid that they aren't where I wsh them to be. I need at least another week, then perhaps I would feel they could handle almost anything. Apart they are deadly, together? I could make them an unstoppable force." Kimon said with a bow.

Derrick thought as moment then looked at the wall. A shimmering appeared then cleared to the visage of Emperor Kandra. "Emperor Kandra, it appears that your daughter and her intended need another seven days training. I was thinking that I could take most of your ships back so you can attend to your empire."

Kandra's eyes were wide a moment, "you would permit some of my troops to remain here to guard them?"

"I don't see why not, besides after only three of my ships show up with all of yours, you think there will be a problem?" Derrick asked.

Kandra started to smile then to chuckle, "I'd say that two would straighten them out three? With their firepower? I would love to see them go in their pants, yes, might be worth it."

Derrick started to chuckle himself, there were nobles and a few others, he'd had the privilege of seeing doing that.

"It seems to be well worth considering, I'll give you an answer tonight plus, a few stipulations if we agree." Kandra said.

Well Derrick thought, at least something is going right. With a turn hr took another look at his mother then walked to the door.

"I have to get back to their training, at least a day without Greeson. I just hope that Oni can help them." Kimon said as her walked with Derrick.

"I didn't know she was a doctor." Derrick said surprised.

Kimon only smiled as they walked on. with a slight shake of his head if you only knew Kimon thought.

-----------------------------------------------------

Risen was laying on the make shift bio-bed. The poison along with the counter agent were burning through his body.

Risen thought that he ought to go to orbit, bombard the planet. With a sigh he shook his head, no it wouldn't help his plans any to not have them as another diversion.

A tone went off letting Risen know that it was time for another shot. A look at the time, let him know he had half an hour before the antidote was ready.

He'd reseived several calls from the Queen's court, at the moment he wasn't about to answer.

Half an hour came, with Risen taking the antidote. As it raced through his body, he tried to hold his anger.

Finally feeling and breathing better he answered. "I am calling the Queen, if I do not hear from her, I WILL blow a sizeable hole through the hive."

"That will not be necessary. I regret that my ex first mate was brainless. What can I do to remedy this?" The Queen said.

"I suggest you destroy its entire family, that way there is none to come after me nor ruin more of your plans." Risen said.

"It will be done," responded the Queen. "We will alert you when it is finished."

Good Risen thought as he clicked off it was going to be a good day after all.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So now we have not only space gokus everywhere but magic ninja assassin spirits that randomly take over peoples bodies like demons and a planet that nobody knows anything about but magically knows there is a chemical addiction to men that all women are subject to and that all women are inferior and only good for breeding but know all the details about their planets military strategies?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Re: Smirk (Rtem) " a smile caused, not by happiness per se', but by the sense that you're getting over on on someone. "Should I tell him that I removed the bullets from the gun he's holding? Nah." Smirk.

"Should I tell him that I reloaded the gun? Nah." Smirk...Kapow! I've been reading this series from the beginning and noting all the pleas from 5 years ago to "please continue the story and not abandon it at #30, 40, etc." I had my own smirk because after the first chapter, I checked and learned the the series was 85 chapters long so their worries were groundless. Now, after completing chapter 80 and nearing the 'end', there are so many dangling thread that it would be impossible to finish in 5 episodes, especially at 2~3 pages each. Three pending marriages to perform and a fourth to consummate, or even more in Hartwell's case (see prior posts). Each has inherent security issues. The Duke's absence leaves his planet ripe for takeover, removing his stronghold and offering vital intell on plots, co-conspirators, R&D, financial assets. Duke can be tried in absentia and wealth drained from plotting and back to Emperor's subjects. Loyal minion installed and remaining 4 'encouraged' to reform. After THIS, invasion of hive by combined fleets of both empires. It should prove successful, especially with the tactics Hartwell and Bee are developing, but the continued angst over the extermination of hostile race who raise humans as food is foolish; their own treats/boasts make it self-evident. The campaign against Bee's planet is more problematical. Preliminary scouting is done, but details of military displacement is not. But due to the chemically-induced addiction the females have for the males, destroying one means destroying both. Even simple destruction of ships kills untold number of female slaves. How to transition females from their slave to free status is more than this Emperor has shown 'his self' to be capable of accomplishing. After THAT, another hive enemy awaits; smaller in number but, thanks to the Duke, more tech enhanced. His personal shield was invulnerable and his one-man ground assault nearly wiped out the hive warriors. He threatened to finish the job via ship weapons.

He left them data on weapons, shielding, power sources and 'live' ship skin to make it possible to build a fleet to rival even Derrick's. A pending problem that, at least this time, there was some portent given. I will read through #85, take notes and stop, to rejoin in 6 months- unwilling to wait a month for 2 pages read in 1 minute. Regards...

Anon56

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's revealed that Bee's home planet has been scouted enough to know that there's a deliberate chemical addiction to males imposed on all females. A 'tada' moment without any foreshadowing. Would it be so hard, in between all the personal drama and temper tantrums of your main characters to write a single scene of them combing the debris field for an intact database or three; something you could hang this future on. But no scene was written because if even a single ship remained- all were either recovering from battle damage or guarding/ transporting those damaged ships- then they could have RECOVERED Thaddeus instead of abandoning him for 20 chapters. Also, Hartwell would know why Bee was so attracted to him. The monthly shots are necessary for un bonded women to stave off death. How do the bonded get their 'boost'? Dare I say, direct from the source? "Ladies, normally would I guard my essential bodily fluids, but for the cause- step up to the mic!" 2. when villain responsible for possession of Empress mother is 'tada!' Psycho bitch psychic clone who has planted 21 copies to attack Derrick's loved ones from beyond the grave- she and her son will prevail, ha ha ha! Except, then she had to know that her son wasn't dead, so there was no cause for vengeance (see my earlier post). Also, her ego would not allow her to believe that she could fail to kill him personally. Also, husband already arranged death of two and life imprisonment in VA "hospital' for a third so why so many bombs left, to target whom? How would she know? KISS. 3. Duke escapes planet 'tada' to collude with insect enemies. Where was the blockade to interdict or track his ship. Were ALL fleet ships withdrawn to counter invasion threat? (must review story line again) No Ranger ships available for this duty? (see prior post). 3. Derrick talks with Nana about contacts with distant members of old Republic. Huh? No prior mention, not even a line: "Confidence in the newly restored Empire had a boost in commerce..." Then 'tada' 4. Ranger Commander calls and Derrick offers to upgrade Ranger fleet, something that should've been happening all along IF he'd utilizing them properly... say, blockading, scouting Duke's planet and attriting his defenses (see prior post). There are so many times that minions felt need to call Derrick directly in stead of leaving FYI notice with Mary- sudden onset of illness/ injury of said minion

who is now recovering on bio-table so why interrupt Emperor's day directly unless it's 'tada!' to conveniently give MC no time to do the smart thing and utilize his resources more efficiently and make all these cliffhangers and plot twists plausible. Whew! My fingers hour soar form awl this tipping. (see prior posts on editing)

Anon56

RtemRtemover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story but please look up the definition of “smirk.” The incorrect use seriously undermines your narrative for anyone who knows the definition.

LitLove59LitLove59over 2 years ago

The story is great. Very well written. Needs some editing. I see a number of grammatical and spelling mistakes, but overall very good. Please continue to finish this story.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
The Missing Dragon An elusive fire breathing monster leads him to a new world.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Soldier For All Seasons Ch. 01 Alien battles and AI beauties - his epic begins.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Let Go CEO wife fires husband. What follows is the aftermath.in Loving Wives
Three Square Meals Ch. 001 An unexpected tip changes a man's life completely.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories