Lost Girls Find Life Ch. 05

Story Info
Young Girls Find Peace And True Love.
7.5k words
4.56
3.2k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LOST GIRLS FIND LIFE CH. 05 -- REVIEW -- CONCLUSION

FOREWORD:

The primary characters in Lost Girls Find Life are;

Jai Jackson - adopted by Sarah Jackson at four years old, now twenty-one, and holds a doctorate in Human Psychology.

Pam Anderson - adopted by The Andersons at four, now twenty-two, and holds a doctorate in Public Education.

'2' Amy Anderson - also adopted by The Andersons at four, now twenty-one and now holds a Law Degree recognized by 15-State Bar Associations.

*Pam and '2' are non-biological sisters, both adopted by the Andersons at four years old.

Since she was eighteen, Jenny (Jackson) has lived in Sarah Jackson's home and is now twenty. She is currently preparing her thesis for a doctorate in Journalism.

*Jenny was reared by unemotional grandparents from four to eighteen years old before she went to live with the Jackson family. She cannot remember her biological parents or what happened to them.

Our conclusion contains more "back story information" on Sarah Jackson, Dr. and Mrs. Anderson, the Lost Girls adoptive parents.

Lost Girls concludes now, but some characters will appear in other St. John's Church Community Chronicles.

Samantha (Sam), a new Lost Girl, was brought to the St. John's Clinical Care facility in despair, despondent, and verbally non-communicative caused by abuse. She first appeared in "The Day In My Life I Became Me Ch. 03;" next in "Love is Where One Finds It" and in this "Lost Girls Find Life Ch. 05" conclusion. She will appear briefly in "The Day In My Life I Became Me Ch. 04 -- True Love On Studycation" coming OCT 2021.

This is the conclusion of my first erotic story group on Literotica. I am totally indebted to Candy_Kane54 (CK) for her continuing support and encouragement. CK has continually provided various editing details, style advice, and enthusiasm for my writing this Lesbian Romance story.

Enjoy LG Ch. 05

REMEMBRANCE:

Jai and '2' were 21-years old as they stood elegantly in their Shimmering White Lace Dresses, just a few minutes before their wedding. While gazing intently into each other's eyes, their memories drifted to prior years when they were two little lost four-year-old girls in pain.

Sarah Jackson

Sarah was reared in the poor and predominantly black section of her N. Florida community. Her color tended to be more of a tan, which indicated a mixed ancestry at some point in their family tree. She was quite a good student, always maintaining a B-average or 3.25-GPA. But, with her family being poor, she also needed to work, helping out her parents, and therefore attended a local community college (CC), majoring in applied business.

Like many southern black families, Sarah's family was Christian and members of the First Baptist Church. Sarah was active in many youth groups until she completed high school. Then, she drastically reduced her church-related activities due to limited free time between waitressing four days a week and CC evening studies for her Associate's Degree in Applied Business (AAB).

In late 2005, Sarah was violently raped by three men while returning home from an evening CC course placement exam. She was left for dead along the side of a quiet street, and it was quite fortunate that a late evening jogger noticed her lying there in the darkness and called 911 for help.

The rapists were never found or prosecuted for their hideous crime, leaving Sarah with an unfortunate gift. She had been a virgin before her rape, so subsequently, Sarah was devastated by a positive pregnancy test six weeks later. Her sole biological daughter Kim, now sixteen years old, was the end result of Sarah's violent rape.

Once her pregnancy was confirmed by a second test, Sarah came under intense pressure from her family, friends, and, surprisingly, several church members to abort the fetus. It seemed that her rape brought shame on her family, as well as their church community. Their answer to Sarah's dilemma was 'no baby means no shame.' It seemed that Sarah, 'the rape victim,' was being unfairly punished by those who supposedly loved her. She felt as if the weight of the entire world was on her young shoulders.

Sarah did a lot of soul-searching for two weeks regarding her belief in what was right or wrong for her with this difficult choice. She finally decided to take her pregnancy to term because she felt this was the clear and proper path for her forward in this life.

She was basically forced out of the family home by indifference and into a rooming house for young women.

Sarah spoke with a female doctor at a Planned Parenthood affiliate clinic about her stress and depression. This caring doctor provided her with 'free samples' of medication that is sometimes used to treat pregnancy-related depression.

The Community College program studies also added to her stressful situation, so she withdrew from the subsequent two semesters.

Desperately needing a stable income that was not dependent on tips, Sarah scoured the want ads daily. She knew that her pregnancy would definitely be viewed negatively by any prospective employer(s). Sarah had also only completed the first year of her Applied Business Studies-A.A.B. degree. This would limit the type of job she could apply for while meeting the minimum education requirements.

Sarah saw an intriguing want ad listed in the local daily newspaper for a manufacturing company (Win Exexx), new to their N. Florida area. The company intended to open a regional production facility, including a shipping department there in the next six months, and currently had an 'advance team' in place. If successful, the new company would provide hundreds of really good-paying manufacturing jobs to the area.

Win Exexx needed to quickly hire a few local persons to speed up their new plant development since the facility was soon opening. The paper's want ad listed an 'Executive Office Assistant' position but did not list any minimum education requirements, specific duties, or work experience.

Sarah decided to apply immediately and seek an interview. If she was lucky and they hired her, she would have a good-paying job until her expected delivery date in seven months. She dressed as nice as possible with her limited wardrobe and took a bus to the Win Exexx office.

Sarah introduced herself to the receptionist and "asked about the office assistant position listed in the newspaper?"

The receptionist told her "she needed to make an appointment to schedule an interview with their new Vice President." He was quite busy with many different issues as the company rushed to open this new facility.

Sarah looked disappointed with her reply but politely thanked the receptionist for speaking with her. She then asked, "If she could apply now and make an interview appointment while she was here?"

The receptionist stared intently at Sarah and then introduced herself as Helen, with Sarah responding with her name.

Helen asked her, "If she had taken the bus here?"

Sarah replied, "Yes, she read the want ad and immediately dressed to come quickly for an interview."

Helen told Sarah to wait in the chair next to reception for a moment, and she would speak with the new vice president.

Helen went into Mr. Erickson's office and said, "Boss, there is a young lady named Sarah in reception about the newly posted office assistant's job."

"That was quick. Did you take Sarah's application and schedule an interview?"

Helen said, "no, and she knew this was unusual, but maybe he could speak with Sarah now since there seemed to be something different about her?" Helen continued, "Sarah read about the job, then immediately got dressed and took the bus here to apply."

Luck, fate, or destiny was with Sarah as Mr. Erickson was quite impressed with their thirty-minute conversation. She was open about her rape and resulting pregnancy, her family rejection situation, and her need for a regular job.

Mr. Erickson thanked Sarah for her honesty and said, "Yes, she was in a difficult situation for a young lady."

Finally, Mr. Erickson asked Sarah, "would she work in a temporary status for one month and then meet with him again to discuss a permanent job?"

She excitedly responded, "absolutely, and she could start right now!"

Mr. Erickson laughed, commenting, "She did not ask how much the job paid?"

Sarah replied that "he had been honest with her, and she trusted him to be fair with her pay."

He told her the hourly rate for the temporary status, and Sarah was "stunned" beyond belief.

He rang Helen, saying "he enjoyed speaking with Sarah, who agreed to start in a temp spot today, possibly helping her in reception this afternoon."

She asked Helen "to teach her the basics of working reception for the next hour," and she could work independently from that point. If she needed help, Sarah would ask Helen to give her more directions for the questioned item.

Sarah had a great afternoon, answering phones, giving directions to their office for potential employee interviews, and cheerfully helping out whenever someone asked.

Helen was still busily working when the company closed at five o'clock, so Sarah stopped by her office and asked, "If she could help her with anything?"

Helen answered, "Thanks a lot." She was quite pleased with Sarah's strong work effort today.

Sarah had worked diligently for a week when Mr. Erickson called her into his office, where Helen was already seated. They both were really pleased with Sarah's work, and Helen knew about her difficult personal situation. She was offered a permanent job with an immediate twenty-five percent pay increase.

Fast forward seventeen years to 2021. Sarah, now thirty-seven years old, was now VP of USA Operations and General Manager of the N. Florida facility. She still reports to Mr. Erickson and is now in line for a promotion to President of Win Exexx Worldwide. Her boss, Mr. Erickson, is now in line to assume the CEO position.

Sarah did an excellent job for Win Exexx right up to just before delivering Kim. Mr. Erickson had a large volume of critical work to complete before the company opens. He and Helen completely trusted Sarah to perform many of these tasks, so Helen approved her to work from home whenever she had difficult days near her end term.

Sarah would also be allowed one month of maternity leave. However, Mr. Erickson hoped she could complete an occasional urgent work task from home during her leave. During her third trimester, she worked diligently to honor Mr. Erickson and Helen's trust in hiring her for the Executive Office Assistant position.

Earlier chapters provided explicit detail on Kim's birth addiction, with Jai coming into Kim and Sarah's life.

Nearing the end of Kim's detox therapy, Mr. Erickson and Helen came with Sarah to visit her at St. John's. They were utterly amazed at how peaceful Kim seemed that evening with Jai fawning over her.

With Kim gurgling happily, an incredulous Sarah walked over to them, saying, "hello, my two little princesses!"

Jai quickly answered, "Mommy, we were waiting for you!"

A stunned Sarah turned to her boss, crying, "She called me Mommy!"

After Kim's detox was completed, Sarah applied to adopt Jai, now four, who had also been abused and abandoned at a young age.

Win Exexx honored Mr. Erickson's pledge, offering Sarah unconditional legal and financial support during the adoption process, which took a year to finalize with Jai now five.

Four years later, in 2009, Sarah also adopted Alice from the St. John's addiction withdrawal detox program. Her birth mother was addicted to several illegal drugs, with Alice born addicted to them as well. Sarah, Jai, Kim, along with '2,' and Pam, nursed Alice through her entire withdrawal treatment at St. John's, which took more than five weeks of intensive care.

Sarah applied to adopt Alice after the biological mom was declared unfit. Once again, Win Exexx jumped in to help Sarah with the legal issues, including leasing a larger townhouse for the family of four, as well as providing various economic items. This adoption process went smooth as silk since Sarah was now Operations Manager at Win Exexx and had a four-year history in caring for Jai and Kim.

At twenty-four years of age, Sarah was a single Mom. She had three daughters: Jai, eight, Kim, four, and Alice, five months old.

DR. and MRS.ANDERSON

The Anderson couple first met at the University of Minnesota while Dr. Anderson was in Medical School, and Mrs. Anderson earning her Masters in Human Psychology focusing on juveniles.

The Andersons moved to Northern Wisconsin for his internship, including various Pediatric Resident section appointments leading to appointment as Chief Resident.

The couple decided to start their family while Dr. Anderson was Chief Resident since his pediatric specialty training was nearly completed. They had often discussed having their own biological children and possibly adopting others when it seemed appropriate.

They weren't cold-weather individuals and knew their permanent residence would likely be in a warm climate, possibly Central or Northern Florida. His being a Chief Resident came with excellent pay, and he would be offered a staff pediatrician appointment at this teaching hospital for another five years after completing his Chief Residency.

Mrs. Anderson quickly conceived, and multiple heartbeats were detected late in her second trimester. Her OB doctor was confident that Mrs. Anderson was carrying twins. This surprised them since there were no previous twins in either of their familys' histories.

Nonetheless, Mrs. Anderson delivered healthy twin girls approximately eight and a half months into her pregnancy. The girls had fully inherited the Scandinavian genetic characteristics of their parents, both with thin blonde hair and bright blue eyes since they were identical.

After the twin's seamless and healthy delivery, the hospital rumor mill had it that a newborn boy had been dropped off at a local fire station on that same day. They then rushed him to the hospital. There was a note asking the fire department to find him a good home.

Dr. Anderson went over to confirm that the rumor was true. Once he did, he quickly returned to inform and talk with his wife about the little one.

The Andersons asked the hospital Chief of Staff to strongly consider them for adopting the little boy, as their twin girls were born the same day, and they could rear them as triplets.

The adoption request documents were approved by the hospital and family court. The Andersons were now the proud parents of 'non-biological triplets!'

The couple felt this was truly a miracle, so they chose 'Biblical Names' for the triplets, as they always called them.

The elder twin daughter was named 'Ester Mary Anderson.'

The younger twin daughter was 'Ruth Mary Anderson.'

The triplet son was 'Jonathan Samuel Anderson.'

Since it was easy, Dr. and Mrs. Anderson always referred to the three children as 'the triplets' when they spoke with others. In a practical sense, the children were triplets by some definitions, even if they were biologically unrelated.

The Anderson family relocated to Central Florida when the triplets were ten years old. However, they were not particularly pleased with some aspects of this area. They most likely would move further north, closer to the Georgia border, before feeling they were finally home.

Dr. Anderson was now the Senior Staff Pediatrician at the local hospital. At the same time, his wife worked as a Child Psychologist on contract with the state. Her primary responsibility for girls who had been recently confined in the regional Juvenile Detention Center (JDC) was assessing their mental health.

She often evaluated abandoned and/or abused children. In this work, she met two younger girls, whom she bonded with and later adopted. These girls were much too young to be detained in a JDC. The Andersons cared for them in their home while the girls were wait-listed for foster care.

Pam was adopted at four years old, and a year later, they adopted Amy (who insisted her real name was '2'), also at four years old. Her official adoption documents read ('2' Amy Anderson), and at her insistence, she was always called '2'. The Anderson family was now complete, with fourteen-year-old 'pseudo triplets,' Pam at five years old, and '2' who was four.

Pam had immediately attached herself as '2's' big sister at the JDC where they first met. She was adamant "that '2' was her little sister and nobody would ever hurt her again." She was fiercely protective of her little sister '2' from that day forward until the present.

Two years later, Dr. Anderson was recruited as Chief of Pediatrics at the N. Florida Regional University Hospital. The family quickly relocated to this northern community. Once the Andersons were just about settled in their new home, they visited the St. John's Church for their first Sunday Worship Service in N. Florida.

JOURNEY TO MARRIAGE -- JAI AND '2'

Jai and '2' met and bonded instantly as best friends on the first St. John's Sunday service the Anderson family attended. Both girls were six years old, with their close friendship including Pam, '2's' seven-year-old sister, and Kim, Jai's two-year-old sister.

Their friendship developed into an unbreakable bond over the next two years.

All four girls helped guide Alice through her drug detox therapy at the St. John's Clinical Care Center.

Jai's mom-Sarah was always with the four girls during baby Alice's drug addiction treatment and subsequently became extremely attached to her. Once Alice was detoxed and ready for discharge, Sarah applied to adopt her. The major requirement was the family court declaring the birth mother unfit before Alice's adoption was final.

Jai, Pam, '2', and Kim remained extremely close until Alice was three and Kim was seven. The two younger girls started to occasionally wander off on their own adventures with their Mom-Sarah and other church friends in their age group.

However, the three older girls, Pam eleven with Jai and' 2 both ten, stayed such close friends that the St. John's community nicknamed them The Three Musketeers.

Although the three older girls were very close, they never excluded Kim and Alice from their activities. The two younger girls often wanted to be just like their big sisters.

Jai, Pam, and '2' sort of allowed one outsider, Rainey, into their inner circle for athletics. Rainey, their Pastor's daughter, was needed to complete their 4 X 100 Meters Relay team. The four girls were undefeated and State Champions for four consecutive years until they tired of competing and moved on to accelerated university studies. The 4 X 100 champions occasionally hung out after practice or winning a track meet. Still, Rainey was never included in their inner circle as a fourth Musketeer.

The 'Three Musketeers' started university via a special online program at ages thirteen and fourteen. This program was unique in that the girls were only required to be on the Boston campus for one week per academic year.

Jai earned her doctorate in Human Psychology at nineteen, '2' earned her Law Degree at nineteen, and Pam earned a doctorate in Public Education at twenty. All three girls graduated with honors from the ACC University in Boston, with '2' Summa Cum Laude in her Law School Class.

The Three Musketeers met Jenny during graduation week in Boston. She was eighteen years old, studying in the online program, and expected to complete her doctorate in Journalism in two years at the age of twenty.

Three weeks later, Pam quickly fell for Jenny while they were on vacation in the Attitash Mountains. After Jenny decided to complete her Journalism doctorate from Jai's home in N. Florida, the two young ladies became a couple. The timing of their commitment to being a couple was about three months after meeting at graduation week in Boston.