Lost in America

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh-r-r-rowl-r-r-r-oooooowl," Austin howled and slapped the butt, pushed her on to the bed and rolled her on to his lap and began undressing her. "That was my impression of a dingo -- an wild dog of national note that Australians generally loathe because they are killers and scavengers," he said.

"I think I have a dingo on my bed," she said, breathing heavily. "I want you to really like my breasts."

"Do I have any option -- there're the only pair you have?"

She started and him. "God you really are something. I generally find men so boring."

The jacket was already off. The shirt buttons popped open and he had a breast out holding it in his hand before she really registered.

"God, that was quick; what do you think?"

"Toss me the other one."

"What?"

"Would you kindly pull its mate from you bra and push it forward to me aligning it up this one."

"Why didn't you say that in English?"

"I did -- you White Americans are all the same; if it's not American English you struggle. It must be a real struggle for Americans of other hues. What does toss mean?"

"To throw." Daytona said.

"Could that to stretched to mean to more or less throw."

"I guess so."

Austin grinned. "And in this case the other one meant your other tit?"

"I would think so."

He ran his tongue over the swelling nipple he'd been playing with and said, "So the non-literal meaning of 'toss me the other one' was an instruction a bright girl like you ought to have easily carried out without question. Instead you chose to make a minor issue out of it simply because the expression was unfamiliar to you?"

"Guilty Your Honor."

"Right." Austin stood her up with ease, unzipped her skirt, pulled her back over his knees facing down, and gave the back of the cute knickers three hard whacks. She turned around glaring at him, green eyes watering ready to call for his blood when her whole body shuddered and she looked shocked.

"Christ, you made me come."

"It's why people in society try to ban smacking," he grinned. He rolled her over and looked at her crotch. "Oooh, sexy Daytona has wet her panties."

Daytona turned crimson. "Christ, you are a brute -- a gentleman would not say a word."

"Nor would he go down on a hot wet pussy," Austin said, and with great strength lifted her up to his mouth and he tried to slide his tongue under the elastic but failed -- but eager fingers arrived to pull the panties aside for him. His tongue slipped in with ease and the non-longer embarrassed young woman groaned in delight as he touched the right places. A few minutes later, arms tiring, he placed her on to the floor and carefully removed the knickers while she produced a condom at the ready. He lay back on the bed and told her to roll it on him.

She bounced back off the floor in a rush. "This is almost a handsome dick," she said. "The few I've seen ranged from ugly to revolting."

"I don't think they were designed and made inflatable to look pretty."

She gigged and asked could she climb on to him and he said that was the idea. With some assistance she climbed aboard and her face was a picture as she rolled her eyes as her pussy slid down his not inconsequential erection. He slid his palms under her cheeks as she lifted for the first time and they were away, picking up speed. She stared at him smiling and then shook her head as if refocusing and leaned forward to give his mouth access to one of her flopping breasts.

"I don't come all day and all night like some women."

"You mean multiple orgasms."

She nodded.

"Not a problem; I'm not a soda fountain myself."

She laughed and leaning forward bit his neck; that slipped her motor into gear. She turned red, shook and signed and seemed to lose energy.

"You've had yours, lift the work-rate to get me off -- try squeezing me with your interior muscles.

That pushed him along and now Austin was red faced and sweating; she was now panting and on her last legs -- she lacked fitness training he decided.

He was close to firing so rolled a finger under her to catch some of the dribbles and slid that finger to work at her back passage.

"What are you doing?" she gasped, slowing and relaxing. In popped the finger and he only had time to thrust into her as hard as he could and screw the finger twice when she clutched him around the shoulders and bellowed like a cow calving. He grinned as he felt an increase of liquid running down his thighs and groaning fired into the condom whishing he were firing impressively over her belly and tits making her go "Oh my!"

He lay back, taking her with him; sweat dropped off her brow on to him.

"God, what did you do to me; that was a finger tip up my ass, wasn't it?"

"Yep."

"I didn't give you permission to do that, did I?"

"No. Are you mad at me?"

"I should be -- but you turned me on like a tap."

"Sharon and I..." She stopped.

"Must fly to the toilet," she gasped and was gone. She reappeared at the bathroom doorway and tossed him a towel. "You're in a mess and it's all me," she said, watching him holding up the condom and checking the fill level.

He heard the toilet flush and wondered how many more times could he manage -- two at the most, and then heard the shower being turned on so gathered it was goodnight nurse; perhaps she'd be ready to go in the morning.

"Should I put my night shirt on?" she asked.

"Does that mean I'm invited to stay all night?"

"Yes please."

He said no nightshirt -- he wanted to hold on to flesh and went off to shower. She appeared to be asleep when he returned and stirred only slightly when he folded in behind her, slid an arm under her and held on to both breasts.

It was just after 9:00 when she shook him awake. "I left my bathwater for you -- it's rose scented -- or take a shower, shave and come down; breakfast is almost ready."

The omelet was lovely and so was she in a business suit. "Dad is expecting us at 10:30. He said wearing what you had on last night will be fine -- the partners will be told you are hitchhiking across the country.

Late morning tea was served in the boardroom for the nine lawyers and their guest. Raymond as managing partner introduced five partners in apparent order of seniority and then the three associates -- a guy and two females, one of which was Sharon. Although Sharon and Daytona didn't touch as the socializing wore on he became aware that Sharon stuck very close to Daytona and he sense something was going on between them and realized what it was -- not too dissimilar to a bull hustling a cow it was preparing to amount. An absurd comparison for sure but it dropped the penny: last night he'd heard Sharon's name mentioned three times, each time in a vague manner. Jesus -- the two women were lovers.

Despite that shock, Austin kept his cool and was given five minutes to speak on his hitchhiking adventure and ten minutes to speak about his life in law in Dubbo. He accomplished both presentations speaking clearly, interestingly and with passion interspersed with humor and received an enthusiastic ovation when finishing.

Raymond gave him a quick tour including the family law department co-managed by Sharon and Daytona and assisted by a team of seven including two legal executives. Then they stayed talking for an hour with the acting manager of the business law sections reviewing what the department did, its workload, success rate, notable victories and disappointments and the worrying loss of clients.

"I'll catch up with you tonight and talk business," Raymond smiled. He asked one of the receptionists to call a cab and hand their guest a voucher for the fare.

Austin returned to the Mitchell's home very unhappy; he felt betrayed and decided it would have been better had Daytona not made a play for him. Now he was close to losing respect for her.

The cabbie pointed the direction of a bus route for Austin to be taken across to the outskirts of the city to a secondary road where he was likely to find a lift at a truck stop to continue his journey east. He packed his bag and on the notice board above the kitchen bench found Eileen's cell phone number.

She was surprised to hear from him and asked if everything was okay.

"No, at the office I interpreted distinct vibes that Daytona has a lover."

"Oh God, Sharon was obviously acting a little possessively. I warned Daytona there could be trouble if she took up with you. Then when she was determined to proceed I advised her to tell you about Sharon and allow you to make your decision about whether to proceed. She didn't tell you, did she?"

"No, but thinking back I think she came very close, twice mentioning the name Sharon but not finishing."

"Are you mad?"

"A bit gutted."

Eileen uttered a four-letter word almost under her breath. "I suppose you will head out tomorrow?"

"I'm leaving now; I've called you to thank you for your hospitality, not to talk me out of this action to leave."

"I wouldn't do that; you too need a cooling off period. You said you had forwarded your travel bags to an aunt in New York. Will you have a cell phone connection?"

"Yes."

"Leave the number of your phone on the bench and enter Daytona's number into your phone so you can decide whether or not to answer if she calls. I'll suggest she call you every evening from a couple of nights from now by which time you easily should be in New York which is some 525 miles from here. At the very least she'll want to say she's sorry at the way she let you down. She had a bad experience with a male and that threw her -- he jilted her ten days from the wedding."

"So she was done with men?"

"At least for a while but it's been a long while -- three years now and the very next year disaster struck her sister so emotionally that the two experiences combined to leave Daytona in a bit of a mess. Look, whatever happens arrange for me to meet your mother -- I'll happily come to New York for a weekend to show her around."

"That will happen, Eileen; I promise. She'll really like you. So it's goodbye."

"Goodbye Austin -- you were such a lovely house guest."

* * *

Austin failed to find a ride taking him to New York in a straight line. Instead he zigged-zagged on five different vehicles taking one and a half days but slept in two of the trucks at night stopovers and was given free miles. When hitching a ride, Austin pulled on his Aussie Flag t-shirt and held out a sign of his destination. The first ride from Columbus only took him forty-nine miles but the cheerful driver said he'd pointed Austin in the right direction.

The last driver -- a courier van driver returning on his final run of his shift -- took Austin right to the front of his aunt's apartment building and refused to take a tip for a beer.

"I'll go to Aussie one day," said the driver. "It want to go to that pub which is Crocodile Dundee's watering hole and I'm be hitching rides to get there. You're love New York mate."

Austin's first impression was Manhattan was a little bigger than Sydney.

Auntie Ada, his mom's oldest sister and husband Trent, were expecting him as the courier driver had phoned them. They took their nephew up to their apartment and Ada already had a hot bath ready for him but first he had to shampoo his hair in the shower -- she said to get rid of the road lice. The shampoo was some foul carbolic concoction that would have killed all lice within 10 feet, leaving Austin wondering if it would also kill his hair as well as ruining any chance of making out with any Manhattan women. When in the bath he found on a shelf a bottle of beer waiting for him with a note: 'After 10 minutes shampoo again with the commercial mix in the blue container on this shelf and the lice and nasty smell will be removed'. Miraculously it worked.

The next night his phone went at 6:00. He'd decided not to answer the call but weakened as he and Trent had downed four bottles of beer each and had been yarning like brothers although the age gap was twenty-six years.

"Hello."

"Oh Austin, I'm so terribly, terribly sorry. I was a stupid cow. Please forgive me. Here's dad, he wants to speak to you."

Huh?

"Hi, glad to here you made it to New York okay. I guess you won your bet?"

"Yes, two days to spare and I had thirty-eight bucks left in my hitchhiking budget thanks to the generosity of people along the route especially you and your family."

"Look, I hope you don't mind but you went out of contact without me having the chance to sound you out about this so I went ahead; bawl me out if you like. I called the senior partner of your law firm in Dubbo, Alec Ronald. He sends his best wishes. We chewed over my proposal and have come to an agreement which is this: You work for us for a year to get our employment issues section in our business department back up to speed again and the deal is with Alec that we send Chip Reynolds to Dubbo to set up a section in his specialty which is chasing clients, more often than not the bereaved to represent them in litigation and ensuring they receive they full entitlements in other areas such as air crashes, truck crashes and farm accidents involving vehicles and machinery. What do you think?"

"I could be interested. Some international experience would benefit me and look good on my CV."

"Smart thinking. Any conditions?"

"Three."

"Let's have them."

"I need three days to think this over; a reconciliation is necessary between Daytona and me before I sign anything and I want to work a minimum of ten hours a week learning the ropes in your aircraft, truck, train and bus litigation and accident investigation department so I'm in a position to take over from your Chip when he and I swap back to our home offices. How do you think he'll cope in Dubbo?"

"Fine -- he was born and raised until college age on a ranch in Texas when his folk sold and moved up here. The first and last conditions are acceptable. As for Daytona, what is there to resolve? I heard her apologize to you."

"True, but I would not welcome working in your firm if there was tension between Daytona and me; I think it's best to get it sorted before we come to any agreement."

"Agreed, so you don't want me to fire her?"

"Hell no, all she did was to act tricky with me in a very personal situation and rather shattered the personal relationship I saw building up between us."

Raymond said: "Personally I think what those two are doing is immoral but they don't so where does that leave me?"

"Caught hanging out the washing?"

"Excuse me."

"A saying my grandfather uses."

"Look, I have a forty percent stake in a similar size legal practice in Cincinnati -- we work in a lot together. What say I arrange for Sharon to transfer to that office for a couple of years to bone up on something that could be of benefit to our office?"

"Raymond, you do anything to ease the situation -- all I require is for Daytona and I to establish a cordial friendship but please do not involve me in anything that Daytona would not approve."

"Fine, I hear you well. I'll work on this and arrange an exchange between Dubbo and us that suits everyone. This will include working on immigration issues those we envisage no problems there because it's an exchange of professional expertise. By the way, how big is Dubbo?"

It has around 40,000 people and a catchment servicing area of some 120,000 people."

"Ah, I told Chip it was a large town and you tell me it's a small city. That won't worry him -- he wants to go to Australia for the surf and the beach chicks; like your Chip is not yet married."

"Oops, you better tell Chip to look at the map of New South Wales -- Dubbo is 450 miles in from the sea. But guys with private planes in the area fly to Sydney for a weekend of sport or debauchery or both; tell him he could get lucky and under up with a couple of Dubbo District babes with their own plane."

"Sounds great," Raymond laughed. "Might need to go there myself to check up on how Chip is surviving rural Australia. Want me to fetch Daytona -- she went off a little weepy?"

"No, say goodnight to her and Eileen for me. Keep in touch."

Chapter 2

Daytona had been devastated to be told by her mom that Austin had packed and gone, leaving Columbus for good.

"He found your lack of openness to him in respect of Sharon unacceptable."

"But he can't do that to me, he's the one!" Sharon said, becoming very upset.

"What do you mean he's the one; what are you talking about?" asked the geographer who thought rather pragmatically -- some would say a mind trained in longitudes and latitudes and tended to think romantic thoughts belonged to the English literature or foreign language departments.

"From the moment I saw him I knew he was the guy for me."

"What, you saw someone waving to you and felt that? I can't believe it."

"Daddy accepts it."

"What, you shared this piffle with him and not me?"

Sobbing, Sharon said she knew how her mother would dismiss such a sensitive notion.

Eileen snorted and said at least Sharon regarded it as a notion.

"I regard it as the truth," Sharon said, "but a truth that requires confirmation. Going to bed with him was a way of accelerating our relationship to the ultimate."

"Okay," Eileen said. "Suppose I bought that and he bought that: haven't you forgotten the third person."

"Daddy."

"No you fool, Sharon. He'd see he had landed innocently into a web and his instinct was to escape. This is why he told me on that phone that afternoon he felt betrayed."

"Betrayed?" Daytona said. "You didn't say that when I urged you to tell me what he said -- you told me unacceptable."

"Same thing isn't it?"

"No it isn't!" screamed Daytona, grabbing a cushion from the sofa they were sitting on, holding it against herself and bending over, heaving into heavy sobs. "Unacceptable is a reprimand; betrayed is a statement indicating there is no way back."

"Are you sure, darling?" Eileen said, placing her arms around the heaving shoulders of her daughter.

"Yes mother -- don't you know anything?"

A little later, calm again, Daytona drove off.

Raymond arrived home a minute later and said he'd seen Sharon driving away but she apparently didn't see him. He asked where was she going.

"She didn't say," Eileen said. "Probably out to get drunk."

"She shouldn't be driving," Raymond said in alarm.

"She'll have the brains to come home in a cab and ask one of us to return in the cab to collect her car -- she'd done that before in times of high emotional stress."

"Stress, what's stressing my baby."

Eileen told Raymond about Austin leaving and his daughter's reaction to that.

"Well, who's to blame for that?" Raymond asked. "As a trained lawyer she must have known how to handle the situation gingerly."

"I would think rising emotions are not trainable," Eileen snapped. "Why didn't you tell me she had this notion that our visitor was, um, the one?"

"Because I knew you wouldn't understand."

"Well it may have allowed me to make sense from her disgusting behavior of jumping into bed with him when they hadn't even dated."

"Ouch, I concede. Are you sure you're not a lawyer?" He took Eileen by the hand and led her to the bar.

Softened by more gentlemanly behavior Eileen said after the first sip, "What do we do now? We had conceded she was off men for life and now we've had this amazing turnaround. God people can be so complex." She then told Raymond about Austin's invitation for Daytona to call him any evening around 6:00. Presumably at other times he'd have his phone switched off.

"I'll call him tomorrow evening," Raymond said. "It could take more than a day for him to hitchhike right through to Manhattan unless very lucky."

"Why, what can you do to unwind this mess?"

Raymond said because he wanted Austin working at the office pretty damn quickly. He said the firm was bleeding from losing established clients through being unable to offer a top-level service in full business law coverage. "This month alone the loss of potential fees revenue to the firm is around $150,000. On an annual basis we could be stripped of perhaps two hundred grand as some of our loyal customers finally see the need to move."