Lost in Texas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think she'll be alright," whispered Michelle. "Let me worry about her. You two worry about gettin' those other two together."

"I wish it were that simple. This might have to be one of those things they have to work through on their own. Not that I don't plan on giving them a little nudge . . ."

-------------------- ----------------------

Out in the living room . . .

-------------------- ----------------------

Laurie glanced nervously across the couch at Heather. Jane's words had filled the young woman's mind with images and fantasies that were hard to ignore. From the glitter of her pseudo-diamond nose piercing to her icy-blue eyes . . . everything about the hard-edged girl fascinated Laurie. She was trying to keep her cool and avoid saying anything really stupid. It seemed to be working, as Heather seemed to be much more relaxed. The movie they had been watching was incredibly disturbing to the blonde girl. There was so much anger, ignorance and hatred that it made her hurt to watch it. So whenever she could get away with it, she watched Heather instead. She loved watched the tattoo of the snake on her arms and shoulders. She wished that she were wrapped up in its coils.

Heather wasn't nearly as into the movie as she thought she should be. It was the ‘society sucks, then we die' type film she normally sank her teeth into, but she just wasn't feeling it at that time. She loved the movie . . . owned on DVD and everything, but she just wasn't in the mood. She glanced over at Laurie, who seemed to be looking back at her until she hurriedly looked away. She was wear a tube top that was way to small to be considered ethical, and her breasts were straining to escape in any direction they could. She found herself remembering that despite the annoying questions, comments and screw-ups, Laurie was a fine looking piece of work. The things Heather could do with a woman with a rack like that . . .

‘Oh what the hell are you thinking? The girl is an airhead, and girls like that have boys lined up around the block to have a turn.' As Heather's internal discourse continued, she felt a pang of something. It wasn't her normal animosity. She realized with some embarrassment that it was jealousy. She was jealous that some brain-dead jock got to take girls like Laurie to his room for a quick how-do-you-do but Heather couldn't.

"Heather," the girl across from her asked timidly, "would you mind turning the television off for a moment? I wanted to talk to you about something."

‘Oh boy,' Heather thought as she made a conscious effort to NOT roll her eyes. ‘She wants to talk.' But since she wasn't into the movie that much, she agreed.

"First of all," Laurie continued with obvious strain in her voice, "I'm really sorry about your jeep. I should've told you that I don't know the first thing about cars. And I'm sorry for ruining your summer by getting you and Alice stuck out here."

Heather was genuinely surprised. It was the first time she had heard Laurie take responsibility for anything, much less apologize. And she wasn't just being placating. The girl was on the verge of tears. Heather remembered her conversation with Freddie from that morning. The girl wasn't giving her any cause to be angry, so she would try and remain calm. "Don't worry about it now. Once you talk to your father, we can work something out. As far as ruining my summer, so far I'm having more fun than I expected to have at band camp."

Laurie blushed. "Me too. But . . . how much was your jeep worth? And . . . I'm sorry, I don't know how these things work . . . are you going to be wanting a new vehicle or a used vehicle . . ."

"The jeep, considering the mileage and the condition, was worth about six thousand. If I can get something of equal or slightly better value, I'll be fine."

"Well, if we could get someone to take us to the nearest town with a car lot, I can replace your car myself. Would that be okay?"

Heather looked dubious. "You have six thousand dollars to spend? Just like that?"

Laurie felt herself cringing as she was under the impression that she was about to get yelled at again for being a spoiled rich kid. "My . . . my grandparents and my folks all got together and gave me a bunch of money to take a European vacation with. I hadn't gotten around to it yet, and since I owe you . . ." Laurie straightened her back (which also thrust her chest out, much to Heather's viewing pleasure) and said, "Your car isn't my dad's problem. It's mine. So I'll fix it." Laurie leaned over as she was talking, making her cleavage that much more available for public viewing.

"Alright. If that's really what you want to do, I'm cool with it." Heather was a bit perplexed by this shift in attitude, but found it much more pleasant than having her prize possession vaporized. And Laurie seemed enormously pleased with herself, and she curled her long legs up under her and rested her head on the end of the couch. ‘Damn she's hot!' thought Heather.

Jane had been listening to the whole exchange from just inside the door to the kitchen. ‘Please Heather. She just gave you a tremendous clue as to her intentions, and all you have to do is pick up on it.'

"Girls!" she shouted from the kitchen. "Dinner's ready!"

------------------------ ----------------------

Dinner was as delightful that second evening as it had been the first. Both guests and hostesses were pretty much unable to move, so they sat around the table chatting the evening away. Although they all had planned activities for later on, none of them felt in much of a hurry. Alice spoke excitedly about riding along side the herd of buffalo, which had everyone captivated. Heather and Laurie both found her enthusiasm refreshing.

During the story, Jane began rubbing her temples again.

"Hon, please tell me that ain't another headache," said Michelle with absolute concern. "We really need to get you to see a doctor about those. If you're gettin' migraines, we need to get you some real medication."

"I suppose you're right. But for now . . . Laurie dear, would you mind horribly . . ." The aforementioned girl quickly got out of her chair and stood behind the matriarch of this strange little clan.

Heather thought it unusual that the woman was only in her mid-thirties, but everyone deferred to her as if she were some ancient sage. She also noticed the care with which Laurie's hands were moving, and the relief they seemed to be providing. She wouldn't mind feeling those hands on her own body . . . ‘Stop it,' she thought.

"You are an absolute treasure," murmured Jane. "I suppose we can head into town tomorrow. Dr. Craven is usually quite amenable to walk-ins."

Heather's ears perked up. "How big is this town?"

"About six thousand people. But it's a good two hours drive from here."

Laurie spoke up. "Does it have a dealership? For cars I mean?"

Michelle thought it over. "Yeah. Not much selection, but I know the guy that runs its. He knows his cars, and even his used stuff can be put under warranty if ya don't mind payin' a bit extra."

"Well, would it be okay if we went with you? If they've got something that Heather thinks is a fair substitute, I was going to go ahead and replace her jeep."

"Can you afford that?"

"Yeah," Laurie replied as she started working the knots out of Jane's neck.

"Well, I'm sure we can work something out. We'll have to take my car. There is no physical way we could all fit in the truck comfortably."

"Don't worry about me," said Michelle. "Unless you need some heavy liftin' done, I need to go check the fences for the north pasture before we let the herd in to graze it."

"I'll stay too," said Alice. "I'm not much good with car shopping or doctor's visits, but I can help with the fences I think."

Jane smiled. "I think you've made a cowgirl out our young friend," she said, smiling warmly and making Alice blush.

"I'd be happy for the company," replied Michelle with a knowing wink.

"Actually," said Jane, enjoying the feeling of Laurie's hands working her shoulders, "that brings me to something that I've been milling about in my head for a while this afternoon. I realize that you all are in a hurry to get to your camp-counselor jobs . . ."

"Nope," said Heather.

"Not especially," said Alice.

"The word ‘icky' comes to mind," was Laurie's contribution, making everyone else chuckle. Even Heather laughed, which made Laurie practically glow inside.

‘Good girl,' thought Jane. ‘Show them you aren't as daft as you've been pretending to be.' "Anyway, I was going to offer a counterproposal. Seeing as we enjoy your company, I don't think my companions would mind if I offered to hire you on myself for the summer."

The three girls were caught flatfooted by the suggestion. So were Freddie and Michelle, neither of whom had been consulted in this matter. Not that either of them was opposed to the idea.

"You'd get paid forty hours a week, and you'd be expected to put in the time."

"Not a problem," said Heather excitedly. The idea of some real work rather than babysitting crying little kids was appealing to her. And some of the perks . . .

"Your lodging and meals would be included of course. I always fix too much food anyway. It would help us get things going much faster than we had originally anticipated. So what do you think? You don't have to decide right away . . ."

Heather, "I'm in."

Laurie looked at the first girl. "Me too."

"Can I ride the horses?"

"Of course."

"Sign me up."

"Excellent! Well, I think we should go to bed early. We have to get up early tomorrow if we're going to make such a long car trip. Freddie, please make up a grocery list of things that we might need to pick up tomorrow. I think I'll make something special for dinner."

Heather was leaning back in her chair feeling stuffed. "You mean this was your usual dinner? I don't know if my waistline will be able to handle a ‘special' dinner."

"You are too kind. Well, I'm going to retire to my study. It's quieter there." She glanced at Laurie. "I'll see you all in the morning." With that, Jane pushed away from the table and left the room.

Michelle stood up. "I need to go check on the horses. See ya kids later." Then she wandered out the front door.

"I'm going to take a quick walk. You three get your rest," said Freddie who vanished out the kitchen door.

Laurie, Heather and Alice were left alone at the kitchen table. Alice was the first to leave, claiming to be so tired she couldn't keep her eyes open.

Laurie was trying to find some place to stare at so she didn't have to meet Heather's gaze. She didn't want to say something that would screw things up again. "I . . . I guess I'll go to bed too." She turned to leave.

"Laurie," said Heather and Laurie spun around. "Thank you. For helping with the jeep and . . . and everything." ‘Well,' she thought to herself. ‘That sounded awkward.'

"Thanks for not killing me," returned the blonde girl shyly.

‘Damn she's cute,' thought Heather. "I'll see you tomorrow." Then Laurie left.

Strangely, Heather didn't feel like going to bed. She poured herself another cup of coffee and sat down at the table.

------------------ ----------------

A little while later . . .

------------------ ----------------

Alice waited in her room for about ten minutes before she couldn't wait any longer. She crept downstairs in her pajamas and shoes, and she made her way towards the front door. The kitchen light was still on, but the rest of the house was dark. She thought she saw Heather sitting quietly. As anxious as she was to meet with Michelle in the saloon, she almost stopped to ask if the girl was okay. Heather had seemed much calmer that day than she had in the previous time she had known her, and Alice had so few friends that she was almost willing to be late for her own deflowering to see if the girl was okay. Then Heather's normally grim face seemed to crack a smile as if responding to some inner joke, so Alice decided to move on.

She crept out into the warm summer air and hurried to the saloon. It was mostly dark except for a faint flickering light coming from inside. She opened the door and saw that the small dance stage was covered in candles. Michelle was bending over lighting the last of them, and she was completely naked except for her ten-gallon hat. She glanced over her shoulder.

"Oh good! For a moment, I thought you might be backin' out on me." Michelle stood up and turned to face the younger woman. The light played across every muscle in her body and lit up the undersides of her mountainous breasts. Alice suddenly felt humble. Michelle was like a Greek goddess, and Alice was standing there in cotton pajamas. She had no makeup and her hair was so plain it almost made her cry.

Michelle wandered over and picked the smaller woman up in her arms. Alice wrapped her arms around the woman's neck. She felt safe. Michelle managed to tip her hat up and give Alice a kiss. "Are you sure you want to do this? Last chance to back out, ‘cause once I get you undressed there won't be no controllin' me."

Alice slid out of Michelle's arms and quickly undid her pajama top with trembling hands. Then she pulled her bottoms down. She had neglected wear underwear because when she had been putting them on, they rubbed far too erotically against her freshly shaved pussy. "I . . . I may not be as pretty or exciting as Laurie or Heather, but I really want you to do this for me. To do this WITH me."

Michelle wrapped up the younger woman's body in her arms again. "Only if you promise not to put yourself down again. You are beautiful and sweet and I wouldn't be here otherwise."

Alice nodded shyly. "Okay."

Michelle grinned. "Well, we don't want to just rush into this. First we've got to get you warmed up." She lay Alice down on a blanket that had been laid upon the stage and started to spread her legs. But Alice had other ideas.

"Can I do you too?" she asked. "I mean, I don't want this whole night to be about you giving. I kind of want it to be about us sharing."

Michelle looked down the length of the girl's body, past her glistening sex and the gentle slope of her bust and directly into her eyes, and she looked into those eyes with genuine warmth. The girl had a good heart, and it wasn't like Michelle really needed much of an excuse to have an attractive girl's head between her thighs. She got up on the stage herself and swung her body around. No sooner than did her knees hit the ground on either side of Alice's head than she felt the young woman's tongue sliding into her mound. Apparently, Alice was pretty sure what she wanted. Michelle looked down and the pussy before her. The girl had shaved both sides, leaving only a small triangle pointing downward toward her ‘happy place.' It was pretty enough to eat, so that's what Michelle did.

Alice may not have had experience, but she was doing the best she could, and Michelle made sure to reward her by moaning when she reached a good spot. For her part, Michelle had gotten so much practice at the task after living with Freddie and Jane that she could have had the girl cumming out of her ears in no time. But she didn't want to do that. She wanted to enjoy the time she was getting to spend with her young friend. She teased the poor girl's pussy outrageously, making her squirm but not getting her off. But Alice seemed to be catching on. She massaged Michelle's powerful ass while concentrating on the things that she knew worked. After tantalizing the powerful woman's clit directly and receiving a very pleasurable response, she went for broke and starting licking that area extensively. Michelle didn't try and compete, but rather just let the girl do her thing. It would help build her confidence, or at least that's what Michelle convinced herself of. She mostly just wanted to cum on the girl's face. Alice seemed welcome to the idea as Michelle grunted and an orgasm rocked her body. Alice found herself in awe of the event. When she had orgasmed earlier that day, every muscle in her body had locked up. With Michelle, that was a lot of locking. The woman's juice flowed like wine, and Alice was soon drunk with it.

Then Michelle decided it was time to put all her skills to use and almost attacked the delicious young pussy in her face. She toyed with the interior lips, licked the crease, sucked on the mound and toyed with the clit. It took her less than a minute of additional stimulation before Alice was having an orgasm of her own. The poor girl had to bury her face in Michelle's crotch to keep from screaming. Michelle didn't mind. The young woman looked so sexy as the waves of pleasure finally began to subside. Michelle grabbed a towel from her bag of supplies and cleaned the girl's smiling face up.

"Did I do alright?"

"Sugar, I think you've earned your reward." Alice's gentle face had a look of nervous anticipation. She wanted what was about to happen, but she was still a little frightened by it. Michelle pulled the required tool out of her bag, along with a small bottle of lubricant. It was a seven inch dildo, about an inch and a quarter across and covered in a very soft, like-like skin. Strangely for Alice, it seemed Michelle was getting dressed. She was sliding her skintight jeans back on and put on her cowboy boots. The brawny woman noticed her lover's apparent confusion.

"Don't worry. I ain't done. I just don't have a harness for that one." She picked up the toy and placed the fake balls inside her jeans and buttoned them up around the shaft. The cowgirl had just become a very pretty cowboy. With very big tits. She sat down on the stage and handed the bottle of lube to Alice. "I think you might want to spread this on. Get a feel for what you're about to get a feelin' from." The young woman opened the bottle and poured some onto the phallic toy. She started rubbing it in, her hand stroking up and down. Michelle seemed to be getting off on the sight of it, so Alice made a production out of it. The lubricant felt strange to her; not quite water and not quite oil, but it was very slick. And the dildo itself seemed surprising soft and pliant underneath her fingers. She felt her nervousness slipping away. She gave it a few more strokes from the head to the denim, then looked Michelle in the eyes.

"I'm ready."

"Then go ahead and straddle me." Alice did as she was told, straddling Michelle's midsection. Michelle was leaning back on one arm while using the other to direct the head of the device into Alice's uncharted territory. Alice balked a bit when she first felt the head rubbing between her pussy lips, but she quickly helped reposition so everything was lined up.

"So how does it work?"

"You just slide back down. Take your time. It will hurt at first, but I promise that by the end of the night, you'll have forgotten all about the pain."

Alice kissed Michelle long and hard and while their lips were still pressed together, she slid her body down the shaft. The ripping sensation she felt when her hymen broke was not pleasant, and she almost bit Michelle's lip when the pain first hit her. The older woman was making no moves as of yet, letting Alice's body adjust. Alice kept her arms wrapped around Michelle's neck as the pain slowly transformed into pleasure. At first she felt filled, then the pleasure started to become more powerful than the pain. She could feel Michelle breathing and could sense both their heartbeats.

"Are you okay?" asked Michelle finally.

"It's so wonderful!" she responded. She started rocking back and forth just a little bit, feeling the fake cock slide in and out, stretching her pussy lips and sending out bolts of ecstasy. She grabbed those big firm tits of Michelle's, using them as handles as she controlled her humping motions. Michelle grabbed Alice's ass to help support the girl's still uncertain movements. Then the humping got stronger, with more of the length of the dildo appearing and disappearing on each stroke. Alice wanted more, so she took a bit of a gamble. She leaned in and whispered into Michelle's ear.

1...34567...9