Lost In the Woods

Story Info
A woman becomes prey to a werewolf's appetites.
2.9k words
4.52
18.2k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young woman ran as hard as she could. Her throat was tight with fear. Her arms and legs stung where branches lashed her as she burst through the underbrush. She shuddered as she recalled the monster. The woman had gotten lost, wandered off the trail trying to get a better look at some bird. Night had fallen and she was trying to keep herself from panicking when she heard the first twig snap behind her. She froze, ears straining as every hair on her body stood on end. Chills rolled over her as she waited for another sound, eyes scanning the shadowy woods.

A gentle breeze moved through the trees and moonlight fell across the horrifying beast. It was crouching between bushes behind some trees. At first glance, she thought bear, but as her eyes saw more and more how terribly wrong it was, she knew it was some unnatural nightmare. Thick black fur covered its body. Its head was wolf shaped but it was just too large to be a wolf. Its muzzle hung open and a long tongue dripping saliva hung between long sharp fangs. Its front limbs seemed impossibly long and thick, ending in massive clawed hands digging into the earth. Large golden eyes met hers and it raised its huge head. It leaned back, shifting its weight and stood on hind legs. It must have been nearly 8 feet tall standing like that. Muscles shifted under the ink black fur and its ears perked forward.

It seemed to grin and a voice came from it, a low growling rumble. "Run, little one. Run as fast as you can before I gobble you up."

She felt the entire world just come to a stop. Time seemed to stretch on for eternity, her eyes locked to its. It spoke. It was sentient and had picked her as easy prey. She turned on her heels and started running. She hoped she was going towards civilization and safety. A howl echoed through the woods behind her.

She had no clue how long she had run. She would run for as long and hard as she could before stumbling to a stop to listen. Every time she had almost caught her breath, she heard a twig snap. Sometimes behind her, sometimes on her side, and once ahead of her. Her lungs burned. Every muscle burned. Her skin was itchy and stung with scrapes and cuts. Her heart was beating so hard she could feel each pulse in her arms and legs. She heard another twig snap and she shoved away from the tree she was clinging to and started running. She got a few steps when the damp fallen leaves beneath her shifted. She stumbled, tripped and fell forward. Stones and sticks jabbed into her exposed skin. A cut on her chin begin dripping hot blood. She was breathing hard and started coughing as she choked on her saliva. She shook her head, trying to reset her brain to run mode. The woman tried to push herself back to her feet through the coughing but her legs weren't cooperating.

"Get up," she muttered to herself between gritted teeth, her voice high pitched with fear. She pushed herself onto her elbows. They shook trying to support her weight. "Get up. Get up. That thing is somewhere."

"That thing is already here, little one," it growled into her ear.

She flipped onto her back and stared up at it, a scream stuck in her throat. She scrambled back, her feet slipping on the damp rotting leaves. The monster let her scramble a few feet back before it effortlessly grabbed her ankles and yanked her back. It leaned over her and took a long, deep breath. Its tongue lolled out of its terrible maw and slowly licked from the base of her throat and up the side of her face to her ear.

"You smell good... like a feast just for me," it said before lightly nipping her ear lobe.

"Please," she whimpered. She was shaking so hard she was sure the monster could hear her bones rattling. Her heart was racing faster than when she was running. "Please don't hurt me. I just got lost."

It laughed and wrapped one of its massive hands around her throat, its claws digging into the back of her neck just hard enough to draw blood, the sharp points digging into her delicate skin. "But, you smell so good, little one. I can't just let you go." Her hands flew to its wrist, trying futilely to pull it off of her. The monster chuckled at her efforts and she looked up, tears pooling in her eyes. "You made it so easy to track you," it taunted. It pinned her to the ground by her neck, it's claws digging into the earth to lock her there. She tried to pull it off but the grip only tightened. She tried pulling harder and it squeezed until she started to see stars and her vision started to fade at the edges. Her efforts weakened until her hands dropped and suddenly the monster released the pressure. The world spun as blood suddenly rushed back to her head.

The creature, satisfied with her weakened state, began licking her arms and calves. A shiver ran through it as its horrible tongue rasped at her cuts and scrapes and it groaned in anticipation. She whimpered in fear, the noise earning a growl from the monster. It's free hand moved over her belly to grasp the hem of her shirt to shove it up to her neck. A claw hooked into the fabric in the middle of her bra and ripped it open. She crossed her arms over her suddenly exposed breasts and tried desperately not to think about what was happening.

It released her throat so it could use both hands to undo the button on her shorts and pull the zipper down. It hooked its claws into the waistband and started to pull her shorts down her legs. She cried out and grabbed onto the shorts, trying to keep them up. She heard a warning growl and looked up to see a vicious snarl descending. She yanked her hands back to her breasts an instant before its teeth snapped where she had been clutching her shorts.

The shorts got tangled around her ankles before the beast realized her sneakers were the problem. It pulled them off, tossing them carelessly into the woods behind it. The monster yanked her shorts off of her and pulled them up to its face, breathing deeply, before tossing them aside. It looked down at her and she squirmed at the look in its eyes, not sure what it wanted. It hooked its claws in her panties and just tore through them, ripping the tattered fabric from her despite her sounds of protest.

Horrified realization dawned over her as it began to push her thighs wide open. She tried to press them closed but it was useless against its strength. She started crying, confused and afraid. The monster enjoyed her turmoil and laughed before bringing its horrible maw right against her face, its teeth just grazing her soft cheek. "I said I was going to gobble you up. I've just changed my mind on how I would do that, little one." She whimpered as it moved down her body to shove its face between her legs. She could feel the hard press of its horrible teeth against her pussy lips and fur brushing the inside of her thighs. She gasped and squirmed as its tongue began to lap against her clit.

Each movement of that tongue sent shocking waves of pleasure to cut through her fear. It dug its clawed hands into her hips as she started moaning and squirming, tears still streaming down her cheeks, leaving trails through the dirt covering her face. Terror screamed in her mind but her body couldn't ignore the arcs of pleasure, no matter how much she fought. She lost herself in it. Her hips moved on their own accord and the creature made a pleased sound like a low rumble before doubling its pace. She screamed as an orgasm shook through her, her body thrashing in the monster's grip with the suddeness and strength of it. She covered her face in horrified realization that the first time she had cum in months was at the attention of a monster in the woods. She told herself she could blame her semi self imposed celibacy on why the monster was able to make her cum like that.

She looked down its body at its terrifying erection. Though she had had plenty of lovers, nothing could have prepared her for what she saw. It was so thick and long. It wasn't shaped like a human cock, nevermind the monstrous size. It ended with a thick knot of flesh at its base. A blush crept over her and the monster took another long, deep breath. It leaned down to whisper in her ear. "You smell even better now. You like what you see? You smell like you do, little one. Have you ever seen a cock like this?"

She turned her head and squeezed her eyes shut but it grabbed her hair and yanked her back to meet its yellow eyes. "I don't think you have, have you?. Are you a virgin?" She sputtered at the question, a blush creeping over her again. She shook her head, shock pulling an honest answer from her.

"How many cocks have you had," it asked as it began gently massaging her breasts. She whimpered and shook her head, again. Claws pinched her nipples and tugged them until she screamed. "Use your words, little one, before I lose my paatience. Are you a virgin or not?"

"Not," she screamed as the monster added a twist to its pinching and tugging. The pain lessened, soon replaced by its tongue gently licking the abused nubs of flesh.

"And how many cocks, little one?" There was an edge to its voice, daring her not to answer.

Tears burned at her eyes as her mind blanked with terror. "I don't know. Please I-" the monster growled and she felt its teeth on one of her breasts, a terrible clawed hand squeezing the other viciously. The pressure of its teeth slowly began to increase, tiny drops of blood starting to pool in the indents of its teeth in her soft flesh. She whimpered and desperately ran through past lovers. "Six," she eventually yelled, not really sure if that was right but just wanting the pain to stop before it bit her tit off.

"Do you like cock, little one?" She sobbed in answer, squeezing her eyes shut. A sharp slap across her face snapped her eyes back open. The world seemed to spin, her eyes focusing on the moon through the trees above. She felt thin lines of blood form across her cheek, scratches from its claws.

"Say you want my cock, little one."

"It's too big," she whimpered. It growled in frustration and she screamed as she felt teeth sink into her shoulder and shake her. "Please, no! Please! Please, I want your cock! Please, yes! Please, I want your cock," she sobbed. The monster stopped shaking and licked the wounds it just inflicted, almost tenderly.

"If you insist, little one," it said with a dark chuckle that rumbled in its massive chest. It dragged her by the ankles closer to how it wanted her positioned. She tried to struggle but her efforts were as futile as a butterfly against a mountain.

"Please, it's too big," she whimpered as it began to line its cock to her pussy. It paused and looked her in the eyes as it started to slide in. She shuddered and squirmed as the beast began to slowly work its cock in. One impossibly thick inch after another was pushed into her aching pussy. It was too much. Too thick. She squeezed her eyes shut and shuddered when the monster reached down and started to rub the pad of its thumb against her clit. Her hips rocked on their own, helping the monster bury its cock deeper and deeper until she felt it pressed against her cervix. It held still a moment, a look of almost contentment on its monstrous face.

It began to thrust slowly. Long slow strokes at first but after a few minutes, it started to thrust harder and faster. "I could cum in you. I could keep you here to just keep cumming over and over in. Do you think if I cum in you like this, you will give birth to puppies?" A shudder of horror ran through her as it spoke. It fucked harder as it spoke, excited by its words and her terror. Each thrust stabbed her cervix, making her scream louder. The beast licked the tears from her face as it continued to pound relentlessly. "You'll be my sexy little bitch. Because you don't want me mad, right?" It squeezed the shoulder it had bitten and she screamed. It released its grip to pull her hips up so only her shoulders touched the ground. It started pounding harder. She could feel the thick knot at the base slamming against her pussy. It started grinding hard at the end of each thrust, trying to force it into her little pussy. "You want me to cum in you, don't you," it growled, its tone venomous, threatening her to agree. It didn't care what she wanted.

She nodded, sobbing in pain, anything to make it stop. Each thrust was agony. But in each stroke, her body betrayed her with arcs of electricity running through her just the right way to pull out moans. The pain morphed into something she couldn't fight. it still hurt but it wasnt just pain. She could feel a climax building, twisting tighter and tighter like a spring. It was relentless. When that coil building inside her snapped, the woman couldn't fight it. The horrible beast paused for just a moment before a dark chuckle rumbled through its chest and it started fucking harder. The monster tore out orgasm after orgasm as it tried to get that last swell of its cock into her. Dirt, leaves, and sticks stuck to her skin as she thrashed and screamed and moaned beneath the monster.

Suddenly the cock was gone and the creature was flipping her face first into the dirt. She screamed at the sudden movement, her shoulder screaming in agony as she tried to support herself, and felt her ass pulled into the air. She had just a moment to look over her shoulder when it started hammering its cock into her abused pussy again. It pushed her face into the dirt and found new vigor to its rhythm. She could only scream as it kept up its unending thrusts.

"Please, I can't take any more," she whined just before another orgasm ripped through her. It grabbed her hair and yanked her head backwards, forcing her back to go into a deep arch.

"Only way I'm gonna stop is if you beg me to cum in you. Start begging, my little bitch."

She gasped for air between moans and sobs. "Please, please just cum." The monster snarled and squeezed her bleeding shoulder, making her scream.

"You can do better, little one. You don't want me to get upset with you, do you? Well, little one?" It let go of her shoulder to grab her hips to slam them back on each of its thrusts.

"Please! Please cum in my pussy! Please, I need it," she sobbed. The monster reached between her legs to start rubbing her clit. The young woman groaned and shuddered as the beast kept it up. "Please, I need it. Please, I need you to cum. Please, please. Please cum in my pussy," she begged.

The creature finally shoved the knot into her pussy, making her scream out in agony. It grabbed her by the throat and pulled her back against its chest. The woman squirmed as she realized she was stuck with beast, the knot locking them together. Its other hand began to rub her clit. It snarled for her to keep begging. She begged, the words tumbling from her lips, confused and overwhelmed as the beast rocked its hips, grinding its cock deeper, shoving the knot just a little deeper. It forced one last orgasm from her battered body before it was satisfied.

It roared as it came, its cum overflowing her pussy and spilling out despite the thick knot buried inside her. The roar turned into a howl and it collapsed on top of her, catching itself just enough not to crush her. "Pretty little cumsluts should know how to beg," it said, its low voice like a warning rumble. "You will have plenty of time to learn."

"No, please I need-"

It dropped its weight on her, knocking her breathe from her so all she could do was whine. It tsked with mock mournful sympathy and rolled onto its back, wrapping its arms around her and pulling her on top of him as it went, still connected by its cock buried in her. She whimpered in pain and the monster petted her hair gently. "Poor little one, lost in the woods. Don't worry. I'll take care of you."