Lost in Thought

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Five... reach out and feel the door ahead of you."

"Four... turn the handle and open it."

"Three... you have a safe place inside, somewhere you can enjoy yourself to the fullest."

"Two... step inside of that space."

"One... turn around, and close the door behind you."

*Click*

~~~

"Phew, okay, that's a lot quieter." Cherry said. With the door shut, the sounds of the party outside were reduced to a soft murmur.

"Don't deal too well with crowds?" the man behind her asked.

She turned around to look at him- what was his name again? Jack, of course, that was it. She'd been talking to him all night, but somehow it'd slipped her mind for a moment. Usually, Cherry couldn't help attracting more attention than she'd like; even winter clothes were never really adequate to conceal the size of her breasts. But Jack had looks which would make him a spectacle anywhere he went. Easily over a head taller than she was, he had a build which looked like he might be cast to play movie superheroes, and his tawny blond hair reminded her of a lion's mane.

"Yeah, it just gets a bit stifling sometimes. I feel way better now that we've got a bit of private space." she said.

'We' was the operative term there. The last thing she wanted to suggest to Jack right now was that she wanted space away from him. He smiled at her, and she could feel the blush creeping down her neck.

"Yeah, you look like you could really afford to take a load off." he said. "You know what I think would do you a world of good?"

"What?" she asked.

"A massage." He patted the bed beside him. "Want to give it a try? I'm pretty good at them."

"Mhm, you know, I think I will." she said.

It was true, given Cherry's figure, a decent back massage would pretty much never be amiss. But right now, what she really needed was an excuse to have those huge, strong hands on her. Even so, she left her turtleneck in place as she lay down.

"I'll start gentle," he said. "Let me know when you want me to put some more pressure on."

Jack slowly began working his palms into the muscles of her back, starting from the shoulder blades. She let out a gasp as he pressed his fingers into the tense spots, easing into a soft sigh. Even more than the feeling of tension dissolving under his hands, it was the feeling of warmth suffusing her body, building further the more those large hands moved over her, that made her feel like she might start to melt into the bed. As he kneaded his hands into the muscles of her shoulders, she couldn't help wishing she'd worn something with a more generous neckline, something which would have let her feel his touch against her bare skin. As if in answer to her thoughts, he slipped a finger under the hem of her shirt.

"Mind if I move this up?" he asked.

She gave a slight nod in response, unable to bring herself to answer aloud, but she let out a soft moan in spite of herself as she felt the raw pressure of his hands against her body. His touch was stronger than before, pressing deeper into her muscle, and the feeling of his skin against hers was almost smoldering. She glanced up at him, and blushed deeply as she saw the cocky smile on his face.

"Is that good," he asked "Or do you want more?"

"Mmm... More's good." she answered, turning away from his gaze again.

The deep pressure of his hands drew another moan out of her, louder than before.

"I'm happy to hear that." he said. He punctuated his words with another deep press between her shoulder blades. The mattress was pillowy soft beneath her breasts, but she could feel the stiffness of her nipples pressing up against it under the weight of his hands. There was no way he wasn't doing that on purpose. Between the bed and his hands, it was almost like being caressed back and front at the same time. But the more it went on, the more she wished it was his hands on her front, and the mattress pressed to her back.

In less time than she would have believed, the muscles in her back felt completely relaxed. Even so, when Jack motioned for her to get up, she couldn't help feeling disappointed.

"Is it over already?" she asked.

"Of course not." Jack gave her a playful smile. "I've only done one side, haven't I?"

Getting onto the bed behind her, Jack pulled Cherry up into a kneeling position, drawing her turtleneck up over her head. She lifted her arms above her to let him pull it off her, but as it came free, he grasped her wrists together, binding them above her with one hand.

"You can keep those there for me, can't you?" Jack asked. A finger of his free hand traced a soft, lazy spiral along the underside of Cherry's breast, and she nodded without a second thought.

"Good girl."

It was hard to tell how much the flush of heat which ran down Cherry's body was a response to those words, and how much was a response to Jack's hands beginning to slowly caress her breasts. Lifting them up from beneath, they molded against his palms under their own weight, his fingers kneading delicately into them. She let out a slight gasp as he lightly brushed one of her nipples; normally inverted, they now protruded hard and sensitive under his fingers. It was a vivid reminder that by this point, she'd already left any trace of plausible deniability behind her.

"Hmmm..." Jack let out a warm chuckle as he began to tease at her nipples with his fingertips. "You ever feel like you keep these cooped up too much? You're carrying them around all the time just to hide them away. It's good to let them out where you can enjoy them."

"Mhmm." Cherry's response could barely be distinguished from a moan. In fact, she wasn't quite sure which it was herself, and after a few seconds she followed it with a nod.

"Well, I'm glad to enjoy them with you." he said.

He moved in closer, pressing tight behind her, and she could feel the firm bulge in his jeans pressing against the small of her back. A quip about how much he seemed to be enjoying it flitted though her mind, but foundered at her mouth, and was completely dashed by another firm tweak at her nipples.

"You know, you really do have amazing boobs." He his voice was soft and growling in her ear as he drew his hands over them from underneath. "In fact... I feel like I might be happy doing just this all night. How would you feel about that? If I spent the whole night playing with your boobs?"

That just wasn't fair. His hands felt incredible, but his focus on her breasts was already starting to feel like a drawn-out tease. Having him do nothing else the whole night would be intolerable.

"Please don't..." she let out a whine of protest.

His hands came to a stop. He shifted back, his body no longer pressed tight against hers, and released his hold on her.

"Oh, have you already had enough?" he asked.

"No!"

Her face nearly boiling, Cherry turned and reached down, gripping the hard bulge at the front of Jack's pants.

"I want this!" she protested.

"Mm-mm..." he gripped her by the wrists, a single hand binding the two of them together, and raised them effortlessly over her head again. "You said you'd keep your hands up here."

With Cherry facing him now, his gaze could roam freely down her body, taking in the flush creeping down her neck, the rise and fall of her chest with her heavy breathing... With one hand reached behind her, he unfastened the clasp of her bra, letting it ease down her chest, exposing the stiffness of her nipples. Finally, he brought his free hand up to her chin, adjusting her line of sight so her eyes locked with his. It was almost overwhelming; part of her wanted desperately to avert her gaze, but at the same time, she couldn't stand to.

"We can go further," Jack said. "but I'm not gonna do things halfway. If you want to go all the way, you're not coming out of here all night. Is that what you want?"

Cherry gave him a nod, but Jack didn't seem to acknowledge it. His expectant silence drew out her voice.

"Yes." she told him.

"That's what I like to hear." He grinned, and let go of her wrists. He ran his hands down her body, bringing them together behind her with his thumbs looped under the waist of her jeans.

"You can let your hands down," he said, "but I'm not letting you go now."

With a single jerk of his hands, he ripped through her jeans, tearing her belt clean in two and splitting them down the back all the way down between her legs. He rolled them down her thighs, and as he let go, they fell to the floor, the buckle of her now-ruined belt clinking off the floorboards. Cherry shivered slightly, less from the surprise than from the anticipation of feeling those hands on her.

As strong as his hands were, the movements of his fingers over her were feather-light, tantalizing, drifting over her panties and skirting along their edges. By this point though, she wanted something more than 'tantalizing.' She reached for his belt, unbuckling, unzipping, each drawn-out second of his touch making her wish that she could imitate his feat and simply rip his clothes away. She hoped that if she took the lead and touched him like she wanted it, he'd respond in turn, but just as she finally opened his fly, his fingers finally slipped beneath her panties, skimming along her clit.

"Oh!"

She let out a gasp, her eyes clamped shut with the sudden shock of pleasure. Her hand was wrapped around his dick now, but it took a moment for the sensation to resolve in her consciousness. She could feel the humid heat of it, its throbbing pulse, its weight and thickness, too much for her fingers to meet around it. She could also feel, with vivid intensity, his fingers teasing her, driving her focus apart. Winding the fingers of her free hand into his shirt, she opened her eyes as she finally pulled it into view.

In a word, it was perfect. Exactly what she needed. As much as she might struggle to share her desires, her closest friends were abundantly open with them, and Cherry had long since come to accept that she might be more the exception than the rule. But Jack's member was perfectly proportionate, and in this moment she couldn't imagine wanting anything more than to feel him inside her, filling her to her absolute limit.

She pumped her hand along the shaft, watching his face, trying to gauge his reaction, but it was hard to find the right pace and pressure. Partly because he was just so big compared to her hand, but mostly because, with his fingers touching her directly, it was hard to focus on anything else. Her engine was running so hot now that her legs shivered with the pleasure, and she held onto his shirt with a white-knuckled grip just to hold herself steady. Even if she tried to control his pleasure, to urge him on and make him follow suit, he just gave her that cocky smile of his as his fingers drew her coasting along the edge.

"Oh god..."

Her voice came out in a moan, uncontrollably, but she followed it with another hoping it would encourage him. He knew how close she was, and he was stringing her along, drawing out the tension. She stared up at him with a pleading look.

"You want something?" he asked.

"Mhm..." she nodded emphatically.

"Tell me what you want." he said.

Unfair. She wanted so much right now. She wanted him inside her. She wanted an end to the teasing, for those fingers to hold a pace which would finally push her over the edge. She wanted to take the job into her own hands, to touch herself and send herself tumbling. But she couldn't, she'd promised that she wouldn't. He already knew all of that!

"Please..." she gasped, "Just let me come!"

"Good girl." he said.

Just hearing those words might have done her in by itself. If it hadn't, the way he wrapped his free arm around her, pressing her tight against him, would have. He held her close, holding her up as his fingers turned the quivering of her legs into an uncontrollable quake. Pressed up against his chest, she bit down on his shirt.

Even muffled, her voice came out in an unmistakable scream.

"There's my girl!" he said.

He leaned in close, bringing his lips to her ear.

"Is that what you wanted?" he asked.

"No." Cherry said. She put strength back into her hand, still squeezing him. "I'm not done yet."

"That's good..." he said.

His voice in her ear lowered to a growl.

"Come on and show me what you really want then."

He pulled her along with him as he stepped towards the bed, and she stumbled and caught herself against his chest as he sat down. Once again, she wound her fingers into the fabric of his shirt. That, she decided, should really be out of the way by now. She held eye contact with him as she undid the buttons, partly so he could see the intensity of her desire, but even more so that when she finished, she could properly take in the sight of his body all at once. He had a figure like a Greek statue. Not a handsome youth, but a hero, larger-than-life and rippling with strength. His fly already undone, it took just a moment to get his pants off him as well. Fully exposed, he had one feature which was definitely unlike a Greek statue. Something the ancient Greeks would have seen as crude, barbaric and inelegant, immodestly towering. Exactly what she wanted. Having come once now, far from being satisfied, her need to have him inside her was unbearable.

She wrapped her hand around it, pressing her free hand against his bare chest, pushing him down to recline on the bed below her.

"This thing looks like it could cause a lot of trouble," she said. "Why don't you let me put it somewhere safe for you?"

"Oh, you'd better." he growled back at her. "Come here and take it from me."

Crawling forward across his chest, Cherry leaned down over him, close enough to feel his breath on her face. Reaching behind her, she grasped hold of him, steadying him place, running her hand along his length to the tip, confirming his weight and heft by touch. Locking eyes with him, she eased herself back so that his tip just brushed up against her wetness. Her lips just barely parting over him, she could feel a drip of her own wetness trickle down along her fingers. She couldn't possibly be more ready.

She sank down onto him.

She let out a long, deep moan, the sensation forcing her voice out of her as she stretched around him, so wide it might have bordered on pain if she hadn't been so hungry for it. The last of her breath left her before she had lowered herself to his hilt, and for a moment, she wondered if she could really go so deep. She paused, taking another breath, letting it out as she descended the final inch with painstaking slowness, less in caution than amazement. Her body settled against his, her clit brushing up against him just as she could feel him nestle at the very back inside her. She let out a whine of pleasure as a shiver ran up her body.

He squeezed his hands around her hips, grinding her against his body.

"So," he asked, "Fit nice?"

"Oh god..." Cherry gasped. She paused, collecting herself for a moment, before squeezing down on him in response.

"Why don't you tell me?" she asked.

He moved one hand up her back, pulling her down to lean towards him, her hands resting against his chest, her face close to his.

"Feels so good" he said, "I think I'm gonna stay here all night."

He thrust his hips under her once, sending a pulse of pleasure radiating up her body. She rode the momentum, sliding up his length and sinking back down into that heavenly pressure. The sensation as her body met his again, harder this time, was even stronger than the first. She tried to feel out her pace as she rode him, seeking out the perfect balance between chasing those shocks of pleasure and trying to keep up the stamina in her legs. They were already starting to quiver, partly from the length of her strokes, but far more from the intensity of the feeling. She couldn't keep this pace up for long, but still, before she reached the limit of her fatigue, she was going to come, and it was going to be overwhelming. She could feel herself racing towards the crest, ready for the world to drop away beneath her.

There was no way she could get out the words, but it seemed he could feel her peak approaching regardless. Even as her legs began to quake, he gripped her tight around her waist, locking her into the same pace, drawing out a high, uncontrollable scream as he made her ride him with full force through the intensity of her orgasm.

Shuddering, unable to keep her balance, she dropped forward onto him, supporting her weight on trembling arms. He slowed, but still didn't stop, easing her up and down against him. She slowly cooled from melting heat, regaining the ability to form words.

"Oh... oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..."

He moved one hand up her back, pulling her down towards him, until she was nearly lying on top of him, her breasts shifting against the sweat-slicked surface of his chest as she ground against him, his eyes locked with hers only inches away.

"Come down here where I can taste you better." he said.

Winding his fingers into her hair, locking her in place face to face, he thrust up into her.

Collapsed against him, she had almost no room left to move. It didn't matter. The sensation completely robbed her of her strength. She couldn't possibly have ridden him like this, gasping, shuddering, coming to pieces. Pressed chest to chest, she was stuck in a crucible of pleasure, melting against him. Melting and still growing hotter. As she crested towards another peak, she felt a rising sensation of pressure, one she'd experienced only a few times before in her life. Letting out a wail as she crashed through to ecstatic release, she gushed along his length, her wetness flowing along the channels of his muscles, pressing slick against her own skin.

Face to face and boiling over, trapped and overwhelmed, there was nothing she could do but scream out her ecstasy. She could feel his chest rise underneath her with a deep, heaving breath as he opened his mouth, a word forming on his lips...

~~~

"Cherry!"

She'd thought her eyes had already been open, but somehow, Cherry's eyes snapped open again. Where she'd expected to hear Jack, the voice calling her name was clearly a woman's. Her vision was swimming, but even still Citrus' face was still recognizable, hovering close to hers.

The sound of her own voice though, Cherry had not been imagining. She was still wailing out loud, right in Citrus' face. Inside her personal bubble, and inside, as was rapidly resurfacing in her memory, the basement of Citrus' sex shop, in front of a full audience of patrons. The shock of the sudden change of scenery was, to Cherry's dismay, not at all sufficient to cut off her voice mid-orgasm. She swept her hands in front of her face in an effort which was only mildly successful in stifling her voice, but at least managed to mostly hide the audience from her view.

Citrus put her hands on Cherry's shoulders, peering at Cherry's face over her fingers.

"Cherry!? Holy shit, Cherry, are you back with us?"

She was in no state to offer a proper answer to that, but Cherry was at least able to rally a nod as she tried to get her breathing under control.

"Wow..." Citrus let out a deep breath. "Okay. Wow, I was actually starting to get a bit worried.

"You-"

She pointed at Olive, whose presence was only now now returning to Cherry's consciousness.

"You are definitely hired. Actually, you are extra hired. Suck it up, because I'm never gonna let you quit."

Olive gave a theatrical bow.

"It's good to have good help!" she said.

She still seemed as at-home on the stage as ever, but even under the mood lighting of the basement, Cherry could see her face was flushed pinker than it had been. She turned to face Cherry again.