Lost Lands: Goblin's Stud

Story Info
Lukas learns a goblin's hospitality is a dangerous thing.
3.5k words
4.64
55k
140
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
818 Followers

Evening stitched a ragged red line across the horizon. The trees of the Wire Woods rose, twisted in the air like hands clawing for the heavens denied to them. Below their fronds and branches the world was dark and heavy with wild brush. A home to the strange, the wild, and the hungry.

Lukas Wright knew this, and cursed himself again as he checked the dimming sky. He was lost. The small dirt path that skirted near the edge of the woods was not the one he should be on, that much was clear. And as the world blackened, the young peddler knew he was in trouble. The Lost Lands were not safe at the best of times. At night, and so near the Wire Woods, he was practically begging to be offered up to one of the monstrous denizens of that demonic forest.

His eyes roamed about, and he brightened when he saw a lonely farmhouse backed against the woods. The fenceposts which bound the modest acreage glowed faintly with wards against the dark, designed to keep at bay the beasts who stalked the world.

He quickened his pace, his pack a heavy weight on his back, and night was spreading fast. The shadows of the trees grew long, encompassing the land. The stars which gleamed on high winked down at him.

Something rustled.

Lukas shot back a glance, and saw the long grass part as something moved through it. His heart quickened. He abandoned walking, running with desperate abandon towards the farm house. The susurrating hiss of the grass rose, the hidden predator rushing after him. His footsteps slapped off the hard-packed road. His lungs burned. He hit the fence, throwing open the gate and spinning about, slamming it shut behind him.

Every breath came hot and short. He watched the grass stir as his stalker moved uncertainly within. The signs written on the old fence posts hummed with subtle might, and the thing in the grass slunk back.

Silence fell across the lone road once more. Lukas staggered back, holding his chest to try and calm his pounding heart.

Safe.

He released a heavy breath and looked back to the farm house. Well. He was here now. He made his way up the path, noticing the flowers blooming around. The cottage itself was a picture of pastoral beauty. Shutters were open, letting a warm golden glow stream out and into the night. The walls were painted a pleasant eggshell white and the door was large and sturdy. Lukas smiled and knocked. Then started as he saw who opened it.

The goblin maid was like all her kind. Perhaps half Lukas's height and formed entirely of curves. Her buxom breasts swelled against a modest floral apron, her ass defined magnificently by a short skirt that swelled along with it. Her hair was a neon pink that framed a small face with large eyes and a button nose.

For a moment Lukas tensed. It was said that before the gates had opened and demons poured forth into the world goblins had been countless, their tribes preying on women for breeding sluts. But after, no goblin had birthed a male. The race was devastated in numbers, leaving none but females.

And as a result, the remaining goblins had but one drive left. To breed.

Who didn't matter. Whatever it was that cursed their race had changed the females in other ways. Given them skills and knowledge unheard of before. They would drug with food and entice their prey, pampering them and drawing them in, fucking their helpless studs until their green bodies grew gravid with young. Keeping their studs drugged and horny. Draining their virility, perhaps freeing them once their seed took. Perhaps not.

The goblin opened her mouth in surprise. "Oh!" she cried. "A guest!"

Lukas took a quick step back. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't... I mean..."

The goblin merely giggled. "Oh, don't worry about it, dear. You must have been given an awful fright! Please, come in. Come in."

"Oh, I um, don't know if I should," Lukas said, even as the busty green woman took his hand, drawing him forward. The warm glow of the cottage called to him in homey comfort compared to the whispering darkness awaiting at his back.

"Don't be silly! We can't leave you all alone out there during the night. We're far too close to the Wire Woods, after all. The wards will keep things out, but won't stop you from going back to them."

"I don't think I would..."

The goblin patted his hand kindly. "Of course you don't, sweetie. But the monsters out there are awful tricky. It's their business to entice handsome, silly young men to come to them so they can wash away your thoughts and make you theirs."

Lukas flushed. "Um, well. I guess you're right."

"That's a good boy. Now, come inside where it's warm."

Though still uncertain, Lukas let the goblin tug him pat the threshold. He cast a last glance back out the door and to the grasses, and when he saw them stir in the windless night he shivered and turned ahead.

Better the devil you knew.

And it was easy to come inside. The home was warm and heavy with scents of fresh baking. The dining room and kitchen were both the same, dominating the house. He glanced at a side table and saw a dizzying array of glass tubes and bottles. He'd heard that goblin maids were brilliant chemists, their potions being desired across the lands. Herbs were hung above, drying, their tantalizing scent tickling his nose. Empty bottles gleamed on shelves and a cauldron bubbled over the hearth.

"Please! Take a seat. I was just preparing dinner."

"Oh, ah. No, thank you. I'm not very hungry," Lukas said quickly, even as he pulled out a chair and took a seat at the table. Only a fool would eat food a goblin prepared.

To his surprised the goblin didn't press. She merely smiled again and bounced into the seat opposite him. "If you're sure! But tell me, whatever are you doing so far out in the Wire Woods? And so late! You must have been very silly to get lost all the way out here."

Lukas blushed. Silly. There was that word again. It wasn't bad. Not insulting like being called an idiot. But it was strangely... demeaning. In a different way. It made him tingle in a subtle shame that was hard to identify.

"I'm ah... I got turned around, is all. I'm a travelling merchant, actually."

"You are!" the goblin beamed. She leaned forward on the table, cupping her chin with her palms, her wide eyes shining. "Goodness, that must be simply fascinating!"

Lukas relaxed a little. There was nothing threatening in the soft woman staring at him. In fact, she looked somewhat ditzy. He smiled, feeling a little more confident. "Oh yes," he said. "Lukas Wright. Peddler extraordinaire. Actually, I was on my way to the Red Queen's lands to try and sell some of my goods."

"You were? Oh, that's so wonderful! And here I was thinking you were just some silly boy who got lost in the woods," the goblin said happily.

Lukas blushed a little. "Oh, um, well. You know. The Lost Lands can be treacherous."

"Oh, absolutely!" she said happily. "Why, I never get any guests living so far off on my own. It's such a delight to have a nice young man come and visit," she giggled, bouncing in place, her breasts straining the apron she wore. Those firm, green orbs threatening to pop free with every jiggling motion.

Lukas found himself staring at her breasts. He shifted, his pants feeling a bit more confining than they had a moment before. "That's odd. I would ah, think that you'd have tons of guests around..."

"Mm. Well, my daughters visit me sometimes, but they all have their own lives to live. And you have to be careful these days with who you let in. No telling if someone might be a demon in disguise or a beembo slave come to trick you into drinking some sweet honey. Whoops! Ditzy witzy!" she giggled, slapping her forehead. "I forgot to give you my name! Midzie. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Ah, likewise," Lukas said.

"This is actually a great opportunity," Midzie went on. "See, I'm something of an alchemist! And I was thinking maybe you could sell some of my potions!"

"Sell? Oh, um, I'm not sure..."

"Ohhh. Are you sure? Maybe it could be in payment for staying here tonight. Would that be okay?"

Lukas hesitated. He... supposed it wouldn't be too bad if he did. And if it kept her from trying to get some other kind of 'payment', he supposed he could suffer a few bottles in his pack. "Well, I mean, I suppose..."

"Great! Let me go grab them. I'll be right back!"

Lukas stayed where he was as the goblin bounced away, though he couldn't help but notice how her ass moved against her tight, tight skirt. He shifted in his chair, uncomfortable but uncertain of what to do. He couldn't very well leave. So, he'd just have to humor the goblin while he was there. That sounded good.

His reasoning sound, Lukas watched as Midzie returned, her arms overflowing with clinking bottles. She arrayed them before him, the light of the fire filtering through the multicolored glass and sloshing liquids.

Smiling giddily, Midzie picked up one. "This is a perfume. It has a distinct floral scent that women will love. Here." She sprayed a dab onto her arm and held it out. "Take a whiff."

Curious, Lukas leaned in and sniffed. The floral scent was indeed thick and cloying. He could fairly taste it, dancing on his tongue in a sudden tingle of musky fuzz. "That's... that's good," he said.

"You think so? Wonderful! Here. How about this one? I made it with some beembo honey I got in a trade. It's got a very sweet scent which I'm sure you'll just adore."

Again that soft puff of perfume, this time on her other arm. She held out that green limb and Lukas leaned in, inhaling deeply. The honeyed sweetness swirled in his nose, his head spinning from the intensity of it. He gasped, leaning back. "Oh. W-wow. That's sweet."

"Isn't it?" Midzie giggled.

Lukas realized abruptly the goblin had climbed into his lap. He flushed, feeling her soft, plush curves resting against him. Her plump bubble butt resting in his lap. "What... what are you..."

"You don't mind, do you? Only, it's so hard to have you lean down to sniff them. Much easier if I was in your lap. You're fine with it, aren't you?" Midzie said, her eyes shining up at him. Her plump lips smiling.

Lukas swallowed thickly, but he couldn't quite find the words to object. Not with all those soft, buxom curves so near. Those intermingled scents filling the air. "I... I guess not..."

"Great! After all, it would be so silly not to want to make things... easy. Just a bit simple."

Lukas felt warm. Silly. He was finding he didn't object to it so much anymore. "Yeah," he breathed, relaxing a little. "Yeah. You're right."

"So glad. Now, I also have some lipstick. It's made from Rose Wine. Very special flower."

Lukas nodded vaguely, watching her uncap a stick of ruby red. His breathing deepening as that stick glistened over soft, plump lips. Outlining them. Shining on them. Midzie puckered up, leaned in, and kissed him on the cheek with a loud, wet, smack.

The kiss tingled through Lukas. He shivered, moaning softly. "Mmm. Nice isn't it?" Midzie giggled.

"I... yeah..."

"Aw," Midzie said, those wonderful lips pushing out in a pout. "You don't sound so sure, Lukas. I want you to be absolutely certain. Only the best for my silly merchant! Here."

Lukas moaned as again those soft lips smacked his other cheek, leaving behind a blooming red. Again. Again. Kisses rained down on his unresisting face. His head felt thick and heavy. He was panting. Breathing. She was leaning on him, her soft breasts pressed against his chest.

"Oh Lukas, you poor boy! You seem hot. Here. Let's help with that."

"Um. Y-yeah. Hot... 's hot," Lukas panted as Midzie undid the buttons of his jacket. He was warm, but even losing his shirt didn't seem to help. He sagged back in the chair, panting. Midzie giggled and kissed his chest, making him groan as he felt those hot lips press another blossom of crimson onto him, his heart fluttering with delight.

"Hmm. Seems like you like my lipstick," the goblin giggled. "Did you, Lukas?"

"Y-yes. Yes. Very much. Liked it... nn... much..."

"Good! Oh but Lukas, are you alright? You're sounding awfully... silly right now. A little dumb. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Y-yes," Lukas panted, his head whirling. His breath steaming. "'m fine. Just... just... hot..."

"Mmm. Good boy. You're doing so well," Midzie giggled.

Lukas wriggled under her. Oh. Oh it felt nice to be called a good boy. Being a good boy was so good. And if he was... was maybe being a little silly, that was okay too. It didn't feel like anything was wrong. And she was being so nice to him. He beamed at the goblin maid, who returned his smile, her eyes a little brighter than before. A little craftier.

"Hmm. How about we go back to the perfume, shall we? I brought this one special," Midzie crooned. Lukas barely heard her. His eyes were riveted to her apron as she let it fall away, revealing a tight jacket beneath. She teased it up, off, baring a pair of dark green breasts. Flawless and full. Perfect and perky, nipples coal black and hard. Lukas's mouth watered. She sprayed another spurt of perfume onto the valley of her soft green teats and cupped them, lifting them.

Lukas leaned forward, unthinking. Midzie giggled as she touched his head, guiding him between her breasts. His lashes fluttered as that softness enclosed his cheeks. As he inhaled that sweet perfume, mingled with Midzie's own heady scent.

Oh gods. His head was spinning. He felt so hot. Confused. Helpless and horny.

"Does my merchant like that?" Midzie giggled. "Does my silly stud like my big tits? Mmm. I bet he does. All good boys do. And you want to be such a good boy for Midzie. Don't you? A good bimbo stud for me."

"Y-yes," Lukas panted, his face buried in her flawless breasts. His legs trapped between her thighs. "Yes. Want to... want to be g-good boy... good..."

"Oh Lukas," Midzie chimed. "Why, you're not speaking very well. Are you okay? Oh dear. Oh dear, my pretty boy. I think you're being just a bit... silly, aren't you? You're being a bit of a silly bimbo, letting yourself get all drunk on my perfumes. It was really too much for you, wasn't it? Too much for a silly merchant boy who just loves to kiss my big soft tits."

"Yes," Lukas moaned, kissing her breasts, licking the perfume where she'd put it on. And oh how that taste danced on his tongue. How it made him so hard and hot and weak and silly for his wonderful mistress. "Yes! S-silly. Silly bimbo. I... nnnn..."

Midzie giggled. "That's okay," she crooned, petting his hair, soothing his worries, stirring his sloshing thoughts into nothingness. "I like my studs nice and silly," she said, her other hand sliding between them, loosening his pants. "I like my big sexy breeders nice and silly and dumb for me. Because handsome studs don't need to think. They don't need to trouble themselves with all those worries. They just need to focus on making their mistress happy. They just need to think about breeding their sexy goblin sluts. And that means the daughters they give are just the loveliest, prettiest bimbos. And everyone loves bimbo breeders. Don't they?"

"Uh-huh," Lukas moaned, whimpering as her green fingers grasped his throbbing cock. As she stroked him. Oh fuck he was so hard. So needy. So silly and horny and desperate to fuck the glorious green goddess who smothered him in her big soft tits.

"And good boys get rewards. Mm. They get to fuck big bimbo goblins and fill them with their seed. They get to get Midzie nice and pregnant and milky and big for them. Don't they? Well? Do you want that, Lukas? Do you want to be my big, silly, horny bimbo stud? Do you want to fuck Midzie all full of gooey cum? Do you want to breed your pretty goblin wife?"

"Yes," Lukas panted, beyond registering her words. He looked up from her breasts, his eyes dim and glassy. His mouth parted and panting. "Yes. Yes! Good stud. Be a... a good boy..."

Midzie giggled. "Silly boy," she cooed, delivering another rosy kiss to his panting lips.

And sheathed him in her cunt.

Lukas moaned as her velvety soft pussy enveloped his needy, hungry cock. He fell back in the chair as Midzie pushed forward, the curvy short-stack straddling him, moaning into his lips as her hips lifted her, dropped her, bouncing her bountiful curves on the rigid pole of his cock.

"Mmnnn! Gooood boy," Midzie moaned as she fucked him beneath her, bouncing and bouncing and bouncing. "Oh such a good... ah... silly bimbo stud! Oh fuck. Yes. Yes! My silly bimbo! My pretty breeder boy! Fuck me! Stuff your slut with your seed! Oh gosh! Oh g-gods yes! I need your cum. Cum in my, silly boy. C-cum!"

"Nnnnnnn!" Lukas cried out, tensing, his cock quivering as he came, fountaining in the bouncing goblin. Pumping into her hungry pussy with every whimpering cry.

"Yesss!" Midzie squealed in delight, bouncing faster. Faster. "Yes! Ah. Nnn! Yes! F-fuck me! Fuck me my silly b-bimbo stud! Oh yes! Fill me! Breeeeed meeee!"

Lukas cried out as she milked him. He slumped in the chair. Helpless. Spent. His mind a sea of scent and pleasure and wonderful kisses.

Midize giggled as she slid out of his lap, Lukas whimpering as his cock slipped from her velvet depths. "Aw, my poor silly bimbo is all worn out," Midzie sang. "Don't worry. Momma Midzie has just the cure. Her pretty lipstick isn't just to make silly bimbo studs fall head over heels for her."

Lukas watched her dimly, still panting as the goblin moved between his legs. She applied another coating of that shining red lipstick and smacked her plump lips. Smirking up at him, she leaned forward and gave his cock an adoring kiss.

"Oooooh," Lukas moaned as sweet heat spread through his limpid cock. His hips bucked as another kiss was delivered to his throbbing shaft, his cock rising, stiffening, quivering with the intensity of his naked lust. Midzie giggled with delight.

"Ooooh! What's this? Is my silly bimbo all ready to fuck his baby momma all over again?" Midzie breathed, her tongue flicking the twitching head of his cock. Her lips delivering a heated kiss to his heavy balls. "Or, would he rather his pretty wife suck out his naughty cum into her mouth?"

"Ah!" Lukas gasped. "P-please. P-please!"

"Mnnn. That sounds like a yes to me. Awww, but don't worry," she said, her tongue sliding up the underside of his cock, giving the head a teasing swirl. "I'm not gonna leave you wanting for long. We have forever to make sure you get me nice and stuffed with pretty daughters. You just leave everything to momma Midzie. Okay?"

Lukas could only nod. He was beyond thinking. Beyond reasoning. He'd agree with anything Midzie said. If she said the sky was purple he'd babble his agreement. Because he was just her stupid stud. And a stud didn't need to think. He just had to cum.

Midzie smirked wider, leaned in, and engulfed his cock in her hot, hot mouth.

"Ffffffuuuuuuck!" Lukas whined as Midzie began to bob, working his cock with all the skill of a true bimbo slut. Her tongue swirled around his shaft, slurped up it, tasting the lipstick that patterned his cock. His balls tightened, and with a cry of utter delight Lukas came.

Midzie moaned, sucking down his seed, her eyes lidded with purest pleasure as she drank his essence. Her lips popped off his cock, then giggled when his shaft remained iron hard.

"Mnnn. Looks like it works even better than I hoped," Midzie crooned, grasping his shaft and giving it a teasing stroke. Lukas whimpered in pleasure as she climbed back on to his lap. "Don't worry, my silly bimbo stud. I'm going to just take the best of care of you. You'll never have to leave and worry about getting lost again. You're home now, my pretty breeder. And I'm going to make sure you're so happy."

She kissed him, and Lukas could only press his lips to hers in adoration. Moan as her cunt again sank onto his throbbing shaft. As she began to bounce on him again, he relaxed totally into the chair, sinking into the goblin's endless curves, delighting as he came again and again into her hungry womb. Because he was just her silly bimbo boy.

jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
818 Followers
12