Lost Property

Story Info
Infidelity awakens dark desires and unfaithful submission.
7.4k words
13.9k
9
2

Part 9 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
284 Followers

I cast my eye around the packed Bar as I hurriedly collect empty glasses knowing how short the bar is running of receptacles.

I am not sure why I am so surprised. It is a Saturday night for a start, the last few months takings have been steadily increasing O'Leary's has a growing reputation as a renowned weekend location alongside of being a student haunt on weekdays. With no drinks promotions or water down cocktails we can easily make nearly twice as much revenue over two nights as we do over the rest of the week combined.

It is not just about the revenue though, there is a fantastic atmosphere amongst the cavalcade of revellers. The demo-graph of which is wide ranging, something that is constantly surprising me. Tonight, a large crowd is bolstered by hangers on who have been out across most of the day following a large Rugby Match. Rugby being a sport I've truly little interest in and can't fathom the rules of to save my life. I do not care, the sport projected onto big screens brings in huge crowds of well-meaning supporters without a hint of trouble that comes with tribal, limited intelligence football fans.

As I scan the room a fair number of supporters in emerald green or white shirts still mingle with the usual eclectic Saturday crowd.

Heading to the side of the bar, I set down the gathered glasses and cannot help but let a grin pass my lips. Not least at the two girls who pass by laughing amongst themselves as they squeeze past me on route to the ladies' toilets. A tall blonde in black trousers and a sequinned silver top under a light blue denim jacket and a shorter girl with hazel colour hair girl who wears a tight fitting little black dress under a short leather jacket, her eyes momentarily meet mine and she gently smiles.

Casually I glance back over my shoulder as they pass, my focus on the backs of the shorter girls' bare legs, the hem of the dress reaching her mid-thigh stretches across her perfect petite figure as she walks away from me.

I feel a stir deep within me as I watch her soon lost into the darkness and crowds of the bar.

Something about her.

Something in me.

A need.

A desire slowly burns within me.

**********

"Oh my god ...Oh my god I shouldn't be doing this"

I smirk, "I won't tell him if you don't."

She bites her bottom lip gently between her teeth as she looks up at me from wide eyes, the colour of which I couldn't discern inside the Bar let alone in the relative darkness in which we find ourselves. The bangs of her straight fringe frame her petite face as I press her back against the door way on the opposite side of the alleyway to the fire exit through which I'd led her barely moments earlier.

"Tell who?" she offers, naively.

My hand reaches for the delicate gold crucifix hung around her neck, "Your God."

"It's my boyfriend that'll pass judgement."

"Your boyfriend?" I offer on a cocked head and wide grin.

"Yeah..." she looks up at me doe eyed and innocent "...he's the insecure protective type."

"I can't begin to wonder why?" I respond as my right-hand slips over left hip,

Pressing her gently up against the door, she has nowhere to move, even should she now wish to escape my attention.

She tilts her head back and I kiss along her neck and up on to her lips, hearing her groan into the kiss as I press my lips to hers viciously before she returns the kiss.

Barely an hour ago Heidi Andrews had been a stranger, she still was little more than stranger. The latest in a long line of pick-ups that the bar had offered me. She had not seemed all that drunk as we had stood there in the corner of the bar chatting but I could taste alcohol on her.

The existence of a boyfriend perhaps now explaining why she had been so keen to step from line of sight. Away from the prying eyes of her friend who had struck up conversation with a tall, muscular black guy leaving Heidi all alone.

She had been flirtatious from the outset, not overly so but incredibly tactile. She was naturally attractive, and she knew how to exude confidence but in a demure understated way. She had driven me wild within minutes. Following several drinks it had become apparent that her lack of inhibition did not correspond with her otherwise demure persona. She was captivating.

"Where's this going?" She said to me innocently but looking up with a wicked little grin.

'You're heading for a sordid little fuck in a back alley'. Had been the crass suggestion in response to her that crossed my mind.

By the look of devilry that crossed her face I knew I had to act but that at this point intent was abundantly clear, sensing she will offer very little resistance to my advance.

In the darkest recesses of my mind, I wonder what the flirtatious little brunette would be open to suggestion on. I cannot help but let my mind wander to a vision of her tied to a pillar in the cellar, bound, gagged and wide eyed in the musty darkness. Would she beg for freedom or accept incarceration.

"Where do you think this is going?"

Heidi lowered her head but kept her eye-line on me a simple submissive look that caused my already erect dick to strain against the rear of my zip fly.

I turn her, the moment is swift it catches her unawares as she gasps, stumbling in her heels, before I press her face first against the paint flaked dark grey door in the alley way.

A little groan of delight from her earned by my rough handed treatment of her svelte body.

The two of us all but lost in the shadows, visible enough were anyone to make their way along the uneven tarmac surface littered with potholes and puddles.

In the background I hear the muffled sound of loud music from the bar.

I hear her take a deep shuddering inhale of breath.

"Where is he tonight?" I drop my head over her shoulder and harshly whisper into her ear.

"Out... out with his friends." She offers hesitantly on little more than a whisper, dwelling on yet further mention of him.

"We...We're meeting up later."

"A little hook up and the end of a drunken night out?" As I speak, I place my right leg between her legs, nudging them apart, obliging she widens her stance immediately.

"Like I only have one purpose," she quietly states.

"Let's find out," my instant response as I lower my fly and release my engorged length.

Heidi's rght hand immediately reaches back, fumbling and clutching blindly until I feel her slender fingers find me, and she immediately slips her gentle grip back and forth along my length, she does not look back.

While Heidi's hand gently stimulates, I hoist the skirt of her tight little black dress roughly up around her waist. She stumbles a little as I reveal a little black thong that dissects pert pale ass cheeks.

She does not falter though, her gentle hand action does not miss a beat, her grip tightens and for a moment I accept her subtle technique.

Moments later I take her hand from around me at the same time I taking her left hand from her side. Raising both her hands simultaneously I extend them above her body, bringing them together until I press both slender wrists stretched out above her head to the dark grey door.

I hear her hitched breath, watching as her shoulders clad in the leather of her short jacket rise and fall on the those same heavy breaths.

Taking my dick in my right hand I bend my knees a little as she voluntarily parts her stance once again, sensing what is to follow.

Prising Heidi's little black thong to one side, the tightness of her dress ensures it does not fall down over her waist as I find her and press myself against the soft entrance of her labia gaining a trembling whimper from her as she begins to accept me

Guided by my hand I slowly press myself up into her unprotected willing little body.

Pressing my left forearm across her shoulders holding her face first to the door, she turns her head along her left shoulder, her body shivers slightly as I press myself against her.

"Oh Jesus" Heidi utters on a stuttering little exhale of breath as I continue to press up into the tight warmth that my dick steadily penetrates.

With my left arm slipping around her waist, I pull Heidi back against me she bends at the waist voluntarily, as she does so I let her bare her own weight as she locks out her arms and presses her palms flat to the door either side of her head, as I ease slowly into her.

At the new angle I achieve full penetration of her petite frame. My hands grip the pale smooth skin of her hips below the bunched dress.

Her body fully impaled by mine I offer Heidi a brief moment before I clench her hips tighter in the grip of my hands and commence to slowly thrust my hips, driving myself repeatedly deep into her taught young body.

In the darkness of damp alley way Heidi stifles her own mewls and wanton gasps that still manage to gently fill the air, no matter how hard she bites down on her lower lip. Heidi tries her best to silently accept the passions of the illicit hurried little fuck she receives, but with each deep thrust as I claim her body she fails.

I hear voices and footsteps from the entrance to the street, hidden by the darkness we remain out of sight of prying eyes. If we hear them then they hear her.

My hips slap against Heidi's pert exposed ass as I begin to fuck her with an abandon.

She finally breaks crying out in the dark of the alleyway, a cry that certainly betrays our presence and exposes her sordid submission as it echo's along the alley.

Her cries of pleasure pierce the air as stood on trembling legs with her upper body rigidly pressing her hips back against she is taken up against the door she obediently faces throughout.

She submits, I use her body.

Moments later Heidi Andrews is deservedly filled with a heavy tribute of my ejaculate.

**********

My left hand grips the royal blue arm of the single seater sofa.

My right hand grips the back of her head through hazel brown hair.

Hips pressed up from the seat of the sofa as I feel the last of my cum spray into the back of her throat.

Releasing my grip from the back of Heidi's head she raises herself and looks upon at me from bleary green blue eyes.

"Impressive..." I offer truly astounded by the pleasure her talented mouth has just provided me. "...Now back on your feet."

Slowly Heidi sits back on her haunches for a moment, regaining her breath as she swallows heavily, the taste of my climax no doubt still tainting her mouth.

Unsteadily she rises, her hands cuffed behind her back do not assist her and I raise a brow as she manages to almost graciously take to her feet, no mean feat in itself.

Naked spare for the black strap heels on her feet she totters a little, her face still flush from her exertions, her knees grazed gently by the hessian carpet. I sit forward from my seated position, looking up at her slender naked torso.

Steve steps up behind her, I look to him over her and simply nod. Even in her heels Steve towers over her.

"Fuck..." she gently swore, not turning around or looking back. "How long have you been..."

Heidi flinched briefly at his presence, but she keeps her attention focussed on me.

"Long enough," Steve chuckles.

I watch his arms loop over her head, I recognise the item immediately, she does not with the briefest of glimpses she would have received.

Heidi's eyes widen as Steve wraps the thick black collar around her neck, the juxtaposition visually striking of the jet-black leather against the alabaster skin of her neck exposed by the ponytail she is swept her hair back in to.

"You... you said just the cuffs," Heidi offers on a nervous breath.

I rise to stand over her myself her body sandwiched between mine and my brothers, who had accompanied us home in the taxi.

Following our earlier congress in the alley when we had returned to the bar which had begun slowly thinning out of custom towards the end of the night her friend Suzie had disappeared, seemingly assuming she had been separated from Heidi.

Post coital drinks at the bar had followed for a little after closing. Heidi had accepted, despite her prearranged plans my offer as I leant across the bar to her while she sipped a heavy-handed measure of Vodka barely diluted by tonic water.

Taking her phone from her jacket pocket, ignoring the plethora of missed calls on the front screen, she had deliberately powered the device down only moments after I asked her to accompany us back to the flat.

Naturally, she'd been introduced to Steve as my brother long before we'd locked up the bar and climbed into the taxi.

There had been surprising little reticence as she had been stripped of her jacket and little black dress between us in the living room barely moments after we had stepped off the streets and ascended the stairs with her between us.

Steve had disappeared shortly before she had sunk to her knees in front of me. An act carried willing only moments after she had agreed to the thick leather cuffs being applied to her delicate wrists. Steve's departure from the room seemingly easing her compliance

Brushing strands of hair back off Heidi's face I offer her a little grin as Steve finishes applying the collar.

"Heidi..." I state softly looking down at her, "are you really that naive?"

"I'm letting myself in for more and more with each passing moment with you two perverts."

I chuckle, Heidi's words carry no conviction, no genuine malice towards my brother or I.

"I think we should cuff her ankles then Steve."

Crouching I hear the sigh of resignation that passes her lips and grin to myself as I take the two leather cuffs sat on the floor to her left and begin to wrap each ankle just the above the thin strap of her silver stilettoed, black high heels. There cant surely have been a vision of her night out with her friend she could have imagined that would have resulted in the scenario she finds herself facing.

"All necessary...." I state looking into her eyes as I rise back over her, "...I think We'll show you a new purpose Heidi."

Missing or choosing to ignore my intimation to her claim in the alley earlier in the night Heidi gently bites down on her bottom lip as I take her upper left arm in my right arm.

"Let's take her to the bedroom." I offer looking to Steve, talking about her not to her.

Guiding Heidi from the living room towards the hallway that leads to all three of the flat's bedrooms. Heidi wiling walks at my side, led without question as we approach the kitchen area that runs parallel to the hallway, her heels strike the carpeted floor with confident paces that seem to be the only sound to reverberate through the flat as we walk in silence, her mind working overtime no doubt, attempting to contemplate what can possibly await her. She can have no idea because even in this moment as we approach the bedroom, I have no idea of the sordid manner in which I will use Heidi.

Stopping her dead as I spot and take an item nestled amongst junk held in a little ceramic pot sat on the surface of the kitchen worktop.

Turning the item in my hand I step before her.

"What's his name?" I state

Heidi turns her head over her left shoulder to look back at Steve.

"Not him... not Stevie..." a dark smirk forms on my lips as she turns her head back toward me, confusion evident. "No not Stevie... your boyfriend... the boyfriend you ignored tonight to be with us... what's his name?"

The look of confusion slips, replaced by a look of shame briefly while she gently shakes her head, as if in denial.

"Cal...Callum" she hesitantly offers.

Popping the lid from the black permanent marker pen I place a firm hand on her right shoulder, sensing what is to play out Steve grips her upper arms from behind.

"Like that Singer?" Steve offers.

"Something like that," I respond my attention not wavering.

Pushing her little gold crucifix to one side I sense a little flinch pass through her body as I press the square tipped marker firmly to pale blemish free skin and across Heidi's chest, I scrawl three words.

'Property Of Callum'

Heidi watches, interpreting the inverted words as she looks back up at me in disgust.

"Just so that we don't lose sight of that fact," I offer setting the pen back on the counter.

"You're fucking assholes," Heidi seethes.

"You're about to discover that," I offer in response.

**********

Sliding open the top drawer of the white chest of drawers I sense Steve step up to my left-hand side.

"Choose an accessory" I state. "Try not to be predictable.... I want to see her face."

"I don't know what you mean Bruv," Steve chuckles as he slips his hand into the drawer, plucking his item of choice that sits to the left of the black PVC mask, that Steve has adorned to several pretty faces in the confines of this same room.

"Good choice" I genuinely offer to him. "See you can be original."

"I'll choose..." I ponder briefly then pick out the black ball gag with a slender leather strap thread through it. "...I'll go first."

"But she'll..." Steve protests

"It'll sound better muffled" I darkly grin as I offer my response.

Turning we both face Heidi who watches us intently from her awkward prone position.

Lay on her back across the width of the metal frame bed her head raises from the edge of the mattress as both her arms stretch out at ninety-degree angles, tethered by black nylon ropes that we clipped to the leather cuffs as we pinned her frail body and contorted her into the position in which she is now held. The ropes in turn attach firmly to the legs on top and bottom of the left-hand side of the bed.

Stepping to the left of the bed myself as Steve steps to the right-hand side, Steve standing between Heidi's spread legs that are held in what must be becoming an uncomfortable wide position, as close to ninety degrees as her supple body had permitted. The cuffs on her ankles holding her in place similarly attached to thick nylon ropes just as her arms are.

We had worked in unison and swiftly the moment she had stepped into the room, barely allowing her time to process what the lengths of rope attached to each corner of the bed represented.

The nature of her restraint leaving her soft plump pussy lips exposed, the pillow from the bed tucked under her lower back. Raising her hips, presenting her to us. A strip of short trimmed dark pubic hair sits just above the little cunt I had taken great pleasure in discovering mere hours ago in the Alley at the rear of the bar.

I watch Steve extend his right hand and run his fingers heavily between Heidi's parted legs.

Heidi drops her head back over the edge of the mattress, stifling a groan. Unwittingly she presents herself to me.

"Open wide," I offer caustically as I stretch the ball gag between my hands lowering it towards her

"Hell no... no ...no..." Heidi frantically begs pulling her wrists at her restraint. As she makes to protest once more, she does not appreciate how her reaction betrays her. I press the ball of the gag to her soft pale lips, pressing the gag forcefully into her mouth as she thrashes.

Swiftly working the leather strap across the back of her head I fasten the buckle tightly as she attempts continues in vain to shake her head free of the gag that now securely dissects her jaw.

Muffled protests continue unabated as she stares up at me, her green blue eyes wide, the closest to anger that has been witnessed as she continues to test the restraints that until now she'd compliantly accepted.

"She does have a little fire in her belly," I offer to Steve but keep my gaze on her.

The sudden noise of the vibrating thrum fills the room, she falls silent in an instant.

Heidi raises her head to look down across her bound body unable to avoid the constant reminder of my handwriting crudely scrawled across her exposed chest. I look across her at the same time as Steve stands between her bound legs pressing the bulbous tipped vibrating wand against her exposed cunt.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
284 Followers