Lost Suitcase Adventure Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning Beautiful," he said.

"Good morning Handsome," I said, playing along.

"Sleep well," he asked.

"Definitely, thanks again for a wonderful night," I said.

He was still spooning me and I felt his dick twitch.

"Speaking of last night, are you interested in a repeat?" He asked.

I needed to think, especially before Tom and Jessica found out. The first thing I had to do was get back in my own room.

I was honest and said, "Last night was terrific, but I'm not sure if I'm ready for all of this."

"Of course, Sweetheart," he said."

"Can you do me a favor and keep this between us? I don't want Tom and Jessica to ask a bunch of questions," I said.

"Ok, on one condition," he said.

"Okay?" I questioned.

"That we hook up at least one more time before I leave," he said confidently.

"I'll see what I can do, but I'm not promising anything," I said, a little flattered that he wanted me again.

"Deal," he said, "Now can I at least have a good morning kiss?"

I rolled towards him and gave him a deep kiss, morning breath be dammed! I moved to get up and he slapped my ass. It turned me on so much that I thought about jumping back in bed. I looked at the clock and thought twice about it. I quietly snuck back into my temporary bedroom.

The next day went by quickly. Jason kept his promise and didn't say anything to Tom or Jessica. I did catching him staring at me a bunch of times and that made me feel hot! He would also go out of his way to touch me as he walked by. Unlike that asshole Sam, his touches were welcome. They were ever so slight, but we both knew what he was doing. He would casually brush my breast or my ass, and as the day went on the touches would last longer. He was slowly convincing me that I wanted to explore more with him and I would definitely hook up with him at least one more time before he left.

It was getting late and we all went to our separate bedrooms. Once again I found myself alone and unable to sleep. All I could think about was last night and how Jason has been coming on to be all day. I had an erection and my nipples were hard too. I tore off my panties and walked into Jason's room. It was dark and I couldn't tell if he was asleep.

"You awake?" I asked.

He rolled over quickly and said, "For you? Always!"

I jumped into bed and kissed him. He was already naked and I just had my nightie on. That didn't last long and we were both naked with him on top of me. He broke the kiss and moved lower to suck on my nipples. He rubbed my giant tits as he sucked on them like crazy. I was harder than ever and I could feel my dick starting to leak. He must've had a sixth sense, because only a few seconds later he took my dick in his mouth and was blowing me again. It was only his third time, but he was an expert already. He sucked my dick and fingered my asshole to get me ready for the main event.

"Babe, tonight I'd like to cum with your dick inside me," I said.

He pulled off my dick and smiled at my use of a pet name. He said, "Challenge accepted!"

He quickly put my ankles on his shoulders and got in position. I moaned, happy that he was taking charge. He entered me quickly and it felt wonderful. Unlike last night he started banging me with full strokes. There was no gentle love making tonight! He was hitting my spot perfectly and I came before he did. As I've been accustomed to, my orgasm triggers my partner's. It was only a few seconds later before he painted my insides with his cum. He kissed me before he rolled over and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up first. I was cuddled up next to Jason, but he was sleeping on his back. I could make out his morning wood through the sheet. I thought it would be fun to wake him up with a blowjob. I mean who wouldn't love some morning head! I slowly pulled the sheet off him. I had taken him inside of me, but I hadn't blown him yet. As you girls know, somehow a dick looks bigger when it's staring you right in the face. I took him in slowly and got to work.

I was sucking him for a while before he woke up and said, "Mmmm, good morning to you!"

I looked up at him and smiled before getting back at it. I took him into my throat and he shot his load right into my belly. I moved up to cuddle him and he kissed me, not caring he had just cum in my mouth. I looked at the clock and it was time to get back to my room.

"Same deal? We keep this between us, ok?" I asked.

"Sure, as long as you promise to come back in here tomorrow night!" He said.

"Deal!" I said.

I headed back to my room happy, with a big smile on my face. I still had a lot to think about. Did I really like Jason or did I really just like sex? He would be leaving in a couple days and then I would be back in Tom and Jessica's bed. The burning question was if I wanted to try hooking up with other men. I really had come far from chasing tail!

Jason and I spent the next two nights together the same way when I would sneak into his room after Tom and Jessica went to sleep. He would blow me and then he would fuck me until we fell asleep together.

On his last night he asked me to fuck him. He was curious what it felt like, especially since I enjoyed it so much. My experience with ass fucking was limited to the one time with Jessica, but by now I knew the ins and outs.

Jason insisted that fuck him on his back so we could kiss. It was a little weird being on top of a man as I fucked him, but it ended up being nice. He was tight, of course, as an anal virgin, but I had opened him up enough with my fingers and my tongue that I was able to get all the way inside him. I fucked him softly and then hard. He had his first prostate orgasm and had the pleasure of feeling cum blasted inside his rectum.

When it was over he thanked me for a wonderful week. He was leaving early in the morning so he wanted to make sure he got a good night's sleep. We said our goodbyes and exchanged numbers, although I wasn't sure I would want to hook up with him again. I went back to my room to sleep alone. At least it would be the last night I slept alone, hopefully for a long time.

Tom took Jason to the airport in the morning and I was having breakfast with Jessica when he got back.

"I hope Jason had fun," Jessica said.

"Oh yeah, he said he had a great time," Tom said.

"What a nice guy. It was good that he got a break from things back home," I said.

"Sounds like you two hit it off, he couldn't stop talking about you," Tom said.

I blushed.

Jessica said to me, "You must have impressed him more than you let on."

"I guess so," I said, a little embarrassed.

"Unless there was more we didn't hear about?" Tom asked.

That was an interesting way to put it, but I just said, "I was just being nice to your friend like you asked me to. It sucks to lose someone."

"In that case, thank you," Tom said. "So what are you girls up to today?"

"Nothing special," Jessica said.

"Cool, why don't we head to the bedroom. I've got a hardon with your name on it Jesse!" Tom said. "And I bet you're itching for it too, having gone a week without us!"

I was relieved that Jason hadn't spilled the beans.

I played along and said to Tom, "Oh yeah, I've been missing your cock all week!"

"And I've been missing your tongue all week," Jessica said to me.

"My girls really are the best!" Tom said.

We sped to the bedroom and were quickly in our favorite position. I was on my knees with Tom fucking me doggy style. Jessica was upside down underneath us and she was blowing me while I was eating her pussy. I was moaning like crazy while going down on her and getting close to a mind blowing orgasm. Then they stopped. Just as fast as we started, Tom had pulled out of me and Jessica stopped sucking. Jessica also slid back a bit so I couldn't reach her pussy. I knew this move, because they had done it a couple times before. But why were they doing it this time?

I wanted to cum so badly that I just asked this time, "Why did you guys stop? You were making me feel so good!"

"Is there something you'd like to tell us?" Tom asked as he pressed his dick against my hole, but not going in.

I tried to push back on him, but as usual he had put his hands on my waist and held me still.

"I don't think so, why?" I asked, not wanting to give the information I assumed they already knew.

"Nothing about Jason?" Jessica asked, "Did you leave anything out from after your date?"

Shit, he must have said something after all. I knew I was found out so I caved.

"Um, yeah, we fooled around a bit. But wait, you guys said it was ok," I said, reminding them.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jessica asked. "Besties are supposed to tell each other everything, especially what they do with guys."

"Yeah, and Jason told me everything anyway," Tom said, "I thought we were done with secrets after the last time."

"I'm so sorry guys. It was new and a little exciting. Since I had your blessing, I didn't think I needed to give you all the details," I said.

"I don't know what we're going to do with you," Tom said.

"Well I certainly can't get bigger boobs!" I said, jokingly, trying to diffuse the situation.

There was silence for a second and then they both laughed. I was relieved.

"Very funny! That's why we love you so much. We'll think of some way you can make it up to us," Tom said.

"Ok, can we get back to what we were doing? My asshole is twitching and aching to be filled," I said.

"Fine, once we all cum, you're gonna tell us everything you did with Jason, and I mean everything!" Tom said as he slapped my ass hard.

He didn't really spank me often but that one stung a little bit. He whacked the other cheek and I yelped.

"No more secrets right?" He asked.

He spanked me again but not as hard. I saw Jessica gave him a look like she was telling him to stop. He slapped the other cheek one more time to even it out and he pressed his dick back inside me.

"Yessssss," I moaned as he bottomed out.

Jessica came closer and we continued our oral assault on each other. After we were done we each took a shower and met in the Den.

Tom saw me sit down gingerly on the couch. I saw a concerned look on his face.

"I'm sorry Baby," he said, "I guess I got caught up in the moment. I never want to hurt you."

"That's ok, but you really wailed me!" I said.

"Lemme see," Jessica said.

I stood up and she flipped up my dress. She stared at my thong covered ass and started laughing.

"What?" I asked.

She touched my left cheek and I screamed.

"That hurts," I said.

She was still laughing and said, "Quick Tom, give me my phone."

I heard a quick snap of a picture being taken and she let my dress slide back down. I sat down slowly again and winced a little bit as my ass touched the couch. Jessica showed Tom the pictures and he started laughing too.

"What are you guys laughing at?" I asked, getting upset, "I'm in pan here!"

Jessica showed me her phone and I started laughing too. I could see Tom's entire handprint on each of my cheeks. That's how hard he hit me. I was sore, but the visual was pretty funny.

Tom was happy to see me laughing and said, "I promise never to spank you again, unless you ask me to."

"Thanks," I said.

"Now spill. We want to hear every detail of what happened with you and Jason," he said.

"So I didn't really want to go out with him and you guys kinda pushed me into it. I'm happy with our arrangement and wasn't looking for anything else," I said.

"Yeah, sure, it was our fault you fucked Tom's best friend, riiiight," Jessica said sarcastically.

"I'm just giving you the story. Jeeze!" I said.

"Ok, we'll put any blame aside, continue please," she said.

"Ok, I'll start over. If you remember he kept complementing me and saying how pretty I was from the moment he walked in the door. The first night I couldn't sleep in by myself in the guestroom and came out to the den to watch TV. He couldn't sleep either and watched TV with me for a bit. Then he kissed me. I got a little freaked out and went back to bed," I said.

"Wait, he kissed you the night before he took you out?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah, that's why I was gun-shy about going out with him. I figured he wanted more," I said.

"Keep going," Tom said.

"We had a wonderful time at dinner. As you know he's a very nice guy and I felt sorry for him that he lost his high school sweetheart. We came back home, drank some more on the couch and kissed again. I wasn't sure about going further, but then he told me you told him my secret. That combined with what Jessica said earlier made me think it was ok to go further with him. We ended up in his bedroom where he blew me and then fucked me. We made a deal that it would stay between us, but I guess he told you anyway," I said.

"Wait a minute...he blew you?" Tom asked, surprised.

"Yeah, he said he usually went down on girls before he fucked them and who was I to complain?" I said, smiling.

"No way! He didn't tell me that part. I had no idea he swung that way!" Tom said, surprised.

"Yeah, you're one to talk!" Jessica said, laughing.

"Hey, I've never sucked that penis. No offense Baby," he said, trying not to be insulting.

I was a little insulted though and sniped back saying, "That's ok, Jessica gives the most amazing blowjobs anyway!"

"Yeah, yeah," Tom said.

"Babe, why would you tell him about Jesse? I thought we agreed not to say anything?" She asked Tom.

"Just in case they got intimate, I didn't want my friend to be surprised and I didn't want Jesse to be embarrassed. Apparently he was into it," Tom said.

"Yeah, he really was!" I said, laughing.

"So that's it right? Just the one time? That's what he told me," Tom said.

"Well, since we agreed to full disclosure, that's not really true," I said, shyly.

Jessica slapped my arm and said, "You slut! Tell us!"

"Each night after we went to our rooms I snuck into his room and we had a repeat of the first night," I said.

"So every night he was here he blew you and then fucked you?" Tom said, surprised.

"Yeah, except last night he wanted me to fuck him," I said.

"That's so hot! I wish I could've watched that! Maybe I can watch you fuck Tom!" Jessica said, laughing.

Tom's jaw dropped and said, "I love you two girls, but there's no fucking way!"

Jessica and I were laughing hysterically and I said, "Don't worry I can resist the urge."

Tom couldn't hold back and said to Jessica, "Babe, I can't believe we both have best friends that like to suck cock and get fucked!"

"That's enough," she said, upset by his comment, "You're insulting Jesse!"

"Its fine," I said, "I know he's just messing around, plus it is kind of ironic!"

Tom had some errands to run and I stayed with Jessica on the couch.

"I can't believe you kept that stuff a secret from me," she said, "Best friends are supposed to tell each other everything."

"I was embarrassed and confused," I said.

"Why, because you had sex with a cute guy?" She asked.

I took a deep breath and said, "No, because I liked it and wondered if I wanted to do it some more, maybe with other guys."

"Oh Sweetie, its ok to be curious. You've certainly come a long way from me hooking you up with my friends. Now Tom's the one hooking you up with his friends," she said.

"That's the problem. I made a life changing decision to be with you guys and now I feel guilty that I might want something more," I said.

"We're all reasonable people, we can sit down with Tom and talk about it. I'm sure he'd be ok with whatever you wanted to do as long as you are honest with us," she said.

"Let me think some more before you say anything to him," I said.

THE NEXT DAY

Tom had gone to work and I was sitting at the kitchen table with Jessica when my phone rang. It was my former boss, Bill.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"Jesse?" He asked.

"Yeah Bill it's me," I said.

"Sorry I didn't recognize your voice. You sound so feminine," he said.

"You do remember that I..." I said.

"Yeah of course, anyway, I was hoping you could do me one more favor," he said.

"Sure, what do you need?" I asked.

"I just about have the office closed. There were some files that are locked on your computer and I can't get into them. I was going to fly an IT guy down, but I figured you're close by and if you don't mind helping me for an hour or two, I'd appreciate it," he said.

"Of course, with the way you were so understanding of my situation and I'd be happy to help," I said.

"Are you around today? Like 3?" He asked.

"Lemme check," I said.

I put the phone on mute and looked at Jessica who had been listening to my end of the conversation.

"Sweetie do we have anything today? My old boss needs help for a couple hours this afternoon," I asked her.

"Nothing important, go. That's another reason I love you so much, you're always willing to help others," she said.

I took the phone off mute and said, "3 works, see you then."

"You're a lifesaver, thanks," he said.

I hung up and Jessica asked me the million dollar question, "So what are you going to wear?"

She was right. All of my male clothes were gone, not that I would look right in them anyway. I didn't own a pair of pants and every single top or dress that I owned showed a ton of boob.

"Help me find something casual. It is what it is. He knows who I am now. I'm sure it won't be the first time he sees a little cleavage," I said.

We settled on a white dress with a pleated skirt and a black strap around the waist. I had on a black bra and thong which didn't mater because he wouldn't be seeing them anyway. I completed the look with a pair of 3" black heels, the shortest pair I owned. I kissed Jessica goodbye and I told her I would text her when I was done.

I pulled into the parking lot of my old office. I was weird to see the lot empty with the exception of one car. I parked and walked inside. Bill was sitting at the reception desk and looking at his phone. He looked up and did a double take.

"Jesse?" He asked, surprised.

"Yep, told ya I'd look a touch differently the next time you saw me," I said.

"Wow you're beautiful! I guess I can say that since you don't work for me anymore," he said.

I laughed and said, "I guess so."

He stood up and led me into my old office. We sat down on the infamous sofa and caught up.

"You'll be happy to hear that every employee from this office chose to stay with the company and relocate. Your choice didn't cost anyone their job, well except one person," he said.

"Lemme guess, Sam," I said.

"Yep, that guy was such a dick! You wouldn't believe what he did," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"To save his job he tried to claim that you sexually harassed him. He showed me a half naked picture of you in lingerie in your office. He claimed you sent him the picture, but he was so dumb that I could see it was stored in the 'Camera Roll' folder in his cloud. It was obvious he took the picture," he said.

I felt so stupid that I didn't think to delete the pictures from his cloud when he was lying unconscious on my floor.

"Oh, he showed you that?" I said, embarrassed.

"I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. I just wanted you to know he has a picture of you," he said.

"Yeah, I'd rather not talk about it if that's ok," I said.

"Yep, none of my business," he said.

"Screw him anyway. If he wants to jerk off to my picture he can be my guest. I bet I'm hotter than any girl he can get anyway!" I said.

"You're probably right," he said and chuckled.

He led me to my old computer. There were 7 files that were password protected. I thought it was strange that he wanted them because they were all at least 3 years old. I put in my password and unlocked them. He copied the files onto the server and we were done.

"Thanks Jesse, you're a lifesaver. Are you interested in that beer we talked about?" He asked.