Lost Suitcase Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't my girls stand up and give me a twirl," he said.

I wasn't thrilled that Tom was referring to me as a girl now too, but when Jessica grabbed my hand, we stood up together. We both spun around with the skirt of my dress lifting up as I twirled. Tom caught Jessica in his arms and gave her a big kiss hello. Then he totally surprised me by putting his hand on the back of my head and pulling me in for a kiss too. At first it was just our lips touching, but for some reason I opened my mouth. He took my invitation and stuck his tongue in my mouth. For the first time in my life I was making out with a dude, and he happened to be married to my best friend. I think he kissed me longer than he kissed her.

Totally embarrassed I said, "Holy shit, I'm so sorry. I have no idea what got into me. Jess can you ever forgive me? I didn't mean to kiss your husband like that."

"It's ok sweetie," she said. "He kissed you first."

"And you're a great kisser Jesse. No complaints here," Tom said.

"Yeah, she really is," Jessica said.

"You mean you two?" Tom asked.

"Just once in high school and once this morning," she said.

"Wow, big day for you," he said to me, jokingly.

"I'm sorry guys, I'm so embarrassed. I think I'll just go to my room and go to sleep," I said.

Just then we heard a big bang and the power went out.

"Fucking great," Tom said.

He took out his phone and turned on the flashlight. He walked into the utility room and we saw the light in the kitchen come on followed by the sound of the refrigerator starting up. It was still pitch black in the family room.

Tom came back up the stairs and said "The whole house generator was backordered and we could only get the one for two rooms. The kitchen and the master bedroom are the only rooms that will have power until everything comes back."

"That's ok, I can make due in the dark," I said.

"Not really, the heat is out too and you'll freeze. We have a space heater in our bedroom. We obviously weren't prepared for a guest when the power is out," he said.

"Ooooh, slumber party!" Jessica said. "We haven't had one of those in forever!"

"Guys, I don't know," I said reluctantly.

"We have that huge King Bed and it will be fun!" She said.

"Yeah, I've always wanted to have two girls in my bed!" Tom said jokingly.

"Sounds like there's no other choice," I said.

"Why don't you ladies go get ready for bed and I'm gonna check some things outside," he said.

I followed Jessica into her bedroom with my heels clicking in the hallway. We walked slowly with our phone flashlights on. I was relieved when she clicked the light switch and the room lit up.

"You were really into that kiss with Tom, huh?" She asked me.

"I guess I was caught up in the moment," I replied.

"I can't believe you never told me you like kissing dudes!" She said, teasing me.

"Hey! That was the first and only!" I said.

"Have you ever thought of doing more?" She asked, more seriously.

"What are you asking me?" I replied nervously.

"When Tom and I got married we made a deal that if a threesome opportunity ever came up, we wouldn't consider it cheating," she said.

"A threesome with me?" I asked shockingly.

"You're the only one here!" She said.

"So you would want me to..." I couldn't even get the words out.

"We didn't make an official plan, but the loose idea is that everything would happen evenly," she said.

"Meaning if I did something with you I would have to do it with him, right?" I asked.

"Sweetie, how long do we know each other?" She asked.

"Forever," I said.

"Then just say what you're thinking," she said.

"No you first," I said.

"Fine. If I blow you, you have to blow him. If you want to fuck me, he gets to fuck you and so on..." She said.

"You think he would want to fuck me?" I asked with a shocked look on my face.

"Why not, you look hot all dolled up. He probably wouldn't even think of you as a guy," she said.

"I don't know if I could do that," I said.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to, but think of the reward if you do. You can't tell me you haven't fantasized about fucking me," she said.

"Yeah, I mean no, I mean I don't know. You're my best friend. Do you really want to do this with me?" I asked.

"If you can't fool around with your best friend who can you fool around with?" She said.

"Can I think about it," I said.

"Of course, let's get ready for bed. Oh and Tom likes to sleep naked," she said.

I followed her into the bathroom. I was nervous. I had never thought about being with another guy. Now I've kissed a dude and the woman I've always lusted after is offering herself to me, providing I give myself to her husband. I'm so confused.

We take off our dresses and Jessica takes off her makeup and her bra. She says I shouldn't take mine off to keep up the illusion. She brings us two nighties, similar to what I wore last night. She slips hers over her naked breasts and thong. She stops me before I put mine on and tells me to put my hands on the vanity. I give her a look, but she smiles at me and I bend forward. She removes the strap of my thong from between my cheeks and places it on my ass cheek. I have a feeling what's coming, but I wasn't ready for it. She placed a lubed finger inside my ass and I yelped.

"Ouch!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry sweetie. A girl needs to be prepared. Especially for her first time," she said.

She started to move her finger around and I said, "I still haven't agreed to anything."

"Better safe than sorry," she said.

I moaned involuntarily as she goes a little deeper and touches me in the right place.

"My girl is enjoying herself, huh?" She asked.

I don't answer and she starts to pull her finger out. Instinctively I thrust my ass back to try to keep her inside me, but she pulls all the way out. I groan in disappointment.

"I think you just made your decision. Trust me, Tom's cock will feel ten times better than my finger," she said.

Then she placed the tube of lube against my slightly opened hole and squeezed, shooting it inside of me. I groaned in acceptance. She put my thong back into place and helped me slide my nightie over my head.

We walked into the bedroom and Tom is already in bed, buck naked. "There's my girls!" He said.

Jessica runs towards him and jumps into bed. I'm was little more timid and walked slowly. She jumped on top of him and they started making out. I reached the side of the bed and sat down.

"She's into it," Jessica said to Tom.

"Into what?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

"The Threesome!" She answered excitedly.

"Oh really, what did you discuss?" He asked.

"Anything Jesse does with me, you get to do with her, and of course we can do whatever we want with each other and Jesse gets to watch," Jessica said.

"And this is ok with you?" Tom said to me.

"I think so," I said.

"That's not good enough," he said, "We need you to give some type of affirmative answer."

"Come sit closer to me," She said to me.

I scooted over until I was next to Jessica in the middle of the bed. Tom was lying on his back on the left side. She pulled me into a kiss and we were making out. I still wasn't used to kissing my best friend, but it was really nice, so I didn't complain. I felt the bed shift and Tom was sitting up now. She broke the kiss and pushed my head towards his. Our lips locked and we started kissing with our tongues again. While I was kissing Tom, Jessica's hand reached inside my thong and started to stroke my dick. She was giving me a hand job while I was making out with her husband.

I was about to cum so I broke the kiss and began to moan "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"That's the answer I was looking for!" Tom said.

I came all over Jessica's hand and she was quick to lick it off and swallow it.

"That was so hot!" Tom said. "Ok, my turn!"

"So you want me to?" I asked timidly.

"Yeah, she jerked you off, so now you jerk me off," He said.

"And do I get to kiss her while I do it?" I asked.

"Well technically I should be kissing her while you do it, but I'll allow it," he said.

I looked at Tom's cock. It wasn't completely hard yet and it was already bigger than mine. I hesitated and then Jessica took my hand and we grabbed his dick together as he stiffened. I was touching my first dick. It wasn't much different from touching mine, but it was still a little weird. He was so big that we could both fit our hands on it at the same time. She took her other hand and pulled my chin towards her. We started to kiss as she pulled her hand off her husband's dick and I started to stroke him for my first time.

I was trying to concentrate on kissing Jessica, but as I would soon learn, Tom was loud in bed. He was breathing heavy, moaning, shouting an occasional "Oh yeah!" and "Oh Baby!" I increased my speed as I felt his precum start to form. If he was anything like me he was getting close. I was still swirling my tongue with Jessica and used my other hand to fondle her breast through the satin of her nightie. I thought for a second she might be upset with me, but she took her hand and started rubbing the other one.

Tom's dick got even harder and he yelled out, "I'm cumming!" as he exploded all over my hand, just like I had done to Jessica a few minutes earlier. She broke the kiss and gave me a look. Then she looked down at my hand and back up at me.

"Well," she said.

"What?" I asked.

"I swallowed yours, now you swallow his," she said.

"But..." I started to say.

"No buts," Tom said, "You agreed."

I looked down at the glob of cum on my hand and took a deep breath. I closed my eyes and gave it a big lick. It didn't taste too bad, a little salty and a little sweet. I swallowed it quickly and smiled at them.

"That's my girl!" She said.

"I'm thirsty. Do you guys have any water in here?" I asked.

"Yeah, just go in the bathroom. We have bottles of water in there," she said.

I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My lipstick was smudged from all the kissing. I guess Jessica had thought of that because a tube of my color was on the counter. I drank some water before I reapplied. I took my time as my mind was racing. Kissing and giving handjobs are one thing, but giving blowjobs and getting fucked are another. I can stop now, but I would probably never have a chance to fuck Jessica again.

I walked back towards the bedroom to hear the sounds of moaning. Jessica was naked on her back and Tom had his head in between her legs going down on her. He must have been doing a good job, because I've never heard her make those sounds before. I joined them on the bed and Tom picked his head up.

"Our Jessica hasn't cum yet so I figured I would get her started while we waited for you. You're welcome to just watch or if you want you can play with her tits while I'm making her scream. You won't even have to play with mine!" Tom said with a smile and dove back in.

I sat back down on the bed and inched towards her. With everything we've done already I hadn't touched her naked body yet. I only rubbed her a little through her lingerie and I wasn't going to turn this chance down.

Jessica's head was positioned back against her pillow and she was staring at the ceiling, moaning in her cute little voice. I was temped to dive right in and suck on her hard nipples, but I thought it would be fun to tease her a little bit. I kissed the side of her right breast and she gasped. I wasn't sure if it was from me or Tom, but I kept kissing. I made my way to her areola and kissed everything but her nipple. She started to pant and now I knew it was from me. I leaned across her and gave her left breast the same treatment. She was panting hard and trying to grab my head with her hand to position it in the center of her breast. I continued to tease her until she got frustrated.

"Would you just suck on my tits you slut!" She screamed.

Tom picked up his head and said, "You better do what she asks, slut!" Tom giggled at the use of that word.

I was a little surprised she called me that, but I knew she was in the moment and I wanted to make her happy. I licked around her right nipple before diving in. I took my hand and massaged her left one while I went to town sucking her right one. I couldn't believe I had my best friend's nipple in my mouth. I had fantasized about sleeping with her, but this never slipped into my fantasies. Her nipple was rock hard and I alternated between swirling my tongue and sucking on it. After a while I switched and gave the left one the same treatment. Between our tongues stimulating her most sensitive areas it wasn't much longer before she had a wild orgasm.

I felt her breathing get quicker and she screamed out, "Holy Shit, you guys are making me cum!"

I stopped sucking on her nipple and sat back to watch. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss while she came with her husband's tongue inside of her. When she finally relaxed, Tom and I rolled over on either side of her so we could all catch our breaths.

"That was amazing! Thank you guys so much! I'm so happy we decided to do this!" She said.

"It was our pleasure," Tom said.

She looked over at Tom and saw his hard dick pointing straight up. "Ok Sweetie," she said to me, "Looks like Tom is ready for you to give your first blowjob."

"Now?" I asked reluctantly.

"Look at him, he's all boned up for you!" She said.

"Yeah slut," he said, using the pet name she gave me earlier, "The faster you suck my dick the faster she will suck yours. Isn't that the deal?"

"Ok, I guess, but can you stop calling me slut?" I asked.

"Aw does my little girl not like that word?" Jessica asked.

"How about we call you Jesse, Sweetie, or Baby? Fair enough?" He asked.

"Ok," I said.

"Now get on this cock, Baby!" He said.

Jessica sat up and I crawled across the bed to get in between Tom's legs. When I hesitated, he took his hand and pulled my head closer. His dick was huge. I didn't really get a close look while I was stroking him, but now it's millimeters from my face. His dick was wet with a drop of precum and my instinct was to lick it off. It tasted sweet. I decided I was going to do this. I've already licked his cum off my hand and swallowed it, so getting it straight from the tap can't be that different.

I tried to think of Jessica's blowjob this morning and the few I had received in the past and tried to replicate it. The problem was all those girls were experienced and I'm a rookie. I opened my lips to take his head inside and he moaned. I lowered my mouth until he hit a spot and I started to cough. I quickly pulled my head off and tried to catch my breath.

Jessica was laughing, "Oh sweetie, you can't take him deep like that, not on your first try. Why don't you try licking him like a popsicle and then ease him into your mouth."

I didn't say anything and started again. I licked around his head as she suggested and he seemed to like it. Some more precum leaked out and I licked it off. When I finally felt ready I opened my lips and took him inside my mouth again, this time only taking a few inches. I sucked his dick while swirling my tongue around it. He was definitely into it because he was slowly thrusting his hips towards me. My dick was rock hard too.

As I continued to suck, I felt Jessica moving my leg and her hair brushing against me. She licked the tip of my dick and started to suck me. I was giving her husband a blowjob while she was blowing me. It was awesome! With my mouth full I couldn't react to the pleasure the way I wanted to, so I just sucked him even harder. He was breathing heavy and he pushed my head down as far as it would go.

"Oh My God Baby, you're gonna make me cum!" He screamed.

And cum he did. Having a man blast his load into your mouth is definitely an experience. It was much different than licking it off my hand. It was almost like a water gun going off. Shot after shot hit the back of my throat. My first instinct was to pull off, but he was holding my head in place. I swallowed as much as I could, but he was cumming so much that it started to leak out of my mouth.

When he was finished he let go of my head and I lifted up a little bit. I pushed the cum that had leaked out of my mouth back inside and swallowed it. Through all the commotion Jessica was still blowing me, and I wasn't far behind. I screamed as I unloaded into her mouth and collapsed onto Tom's chest. Then Jessica and I rolled onto our backs and no one said anything for what felt like forever.

Finally Tom says, "Are you sure you haven't done that before? You're almost as good as my Jessica!"

I punched him lightly in the arm like I do to her and said "Jerk! If that's your way of saying Thank You, You're Welcome."

He laughed and said "Thank you. Let me know when you're ready for more, because you two have me so turned on that I'm just about ready to go."

I looked over at his dick and he was right. It was almost standing straight up again.

"How is that possible?" I asked.

"I told you Baby, I am so turned on that I can't wait for what's next," he said.

"It looks like he's ready for you, is it ok if he fucks you first and then you can have your way with me?" Jessica asked.

"I guess so, I'm just a little nervous. I mean he's so...big!" I said.

"Don't worry Baby, I'll be gentle. I'll go at your pace," he said.

Jessica sat up in the middle of the bed and spread her legs.

"Here, come sit with me, I'll be right here holding you," she said.

I sat in between her legs and leaned back against her. Tom got up and walked into the bathroom. She started to play with the straps of my nightie and my bra.

She was kissing my neck and said, "Don't worry, he's gonna make you cum harder than you ever have before, and then you'll get to do something you've always wanted to do."

Tom walked back with a tube in his hands. I recognized it as the lube Jessica used on me earlier. He spread my legs and lifts up my ass a bit. He pulls my thong off and throws it on the floor. He put a pillow underneath me and my dick is hard again.

He notices and says "Great, you're excited for this too!"

Before I could say anything he started to lick my asshole. I gasped in surprise and he stopped.

"Mmmm Strawberry! Nice touch Jessica!" He said.

I guess she had Strawberry flavored lube. Tom began to lick me again and I started to squirm in pleasure. No one had ever licked me there before. He worked his way around my rim before trying to stick his tongue inside me. Now I can see why Jessica was enjoying his cunnilingus so much. Then his finger made an appearance. I groaned at the intrusion like I had earlier. It didn't hurt as much since she had opened me up a bit and used a ton of lube. After about a minute of fingering, he inserted a second and then a third. My whole body was tingling and I couldn't take anymore.

I screamed, "Would you just fuck me already!"

"That's what I was waiting to hear!" He said.

He lifted his head up and got in position. Although I had just begged him to fuck me I was nervous and tensed up. Jessica noticed and started to rub my cheek slowly with her fingers.

"It's ok Sweetie, remember he's gonna be as gentle as he can," she said.

I felt the tip of his head press against my hole. He started to push and I must have given him a look like I was in pain. He stopped pushing and leaned his face down towards me. He pecked me on the lips and I put my hand on the back of his head. I put my tongue in his mouth and we started to make out. As we were kissing he pushed himself inside of me. I moaned at the intrusion, but since my mouth was full of his tongue it came out muffled.

We continued to kiss as he went deeper inside my ass. He was a really good kisser and it was definitely distracting me from any pain. Before I knew it I felt his hips against mine. I had taken him all. He broke the kiss and pulled back a little bit.