Lost Weekend

Story Info
Just one weekend together, they make the most of their time.
3.8k words
4.12
11.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This weekend you have organised is perfect. The setting is idyllic - a beautifully luxurious seaside cottage, sat alone on the cliffs with a private path leading down to a secluded beach where I now sit trying to get my head around what this weekend represents. This is our one shot, our only time together. Desperate to make the most of it rather than worry about the consequences I focus instead on the thoughtful details of your plan. I have told you more than once how much I love to be by the ocean, but you the fact you remembered and made it part of this wonderfully crazy escape from reality means the world to me. Soothed by the sound of the ocean I almost forget what brought me here until I feel you behind me, slipping your arms around my waist and holding me close. Tilting my head back to rest against your broad chest I smile up at you, grateful we have this chance to be together. 'Do you think it is too cold for a swim?' I ask. By way of an answer you kick off your shoes, take my hand and pull me towards the waters edge. Laughing as I try to keep up, I fall into step beside you and together we plunge, fully dressed, into the waves.

A few minutes frolicking in the surf is all we can stand before the cold begins to seep into our bones. Pausing to collect our shoes we hurry back up the moonlit path to the cottage, shedding damp clothes the second we are through the door. Too intent on getting warm again we forget to be shy about our nakedness and race up the stairs. The shower in the wet room is blissful, with powerful jets that feel like a tropical rainstorm pounding against my skin, warming me up. And, by the looks of things doing a thorough job of warming you up to. Your cock has sprung to life, and my mind races with all the possibilities it presents as I resist the urge to reach out and touch it. Settling for just one lust filled kiss as the water cascades over us, I take a moment to savour the feeling of your toned body pressed against me before stepping out of the shower.

Wrapping ourselves in the huge fluffy towels we quickly dry off in their soft warmth, then slip into the oversized bathrobes hanging on the back of the bathroom door. Hungry and thirsty, we head for the kitchen. The fridge is stocked with a wide variety of food and drink, from everyday basics to luxury treats. Rooting through the shelves I settle on something simple, and as we begin to prepare dinner together we slip naturally into the relaxed rhythm of conversation we have shared since we met a few short months ago.

'Pasta and sauce suit you?' I ask

'That's the best you can come up with from everything that is in the fridge?'

'Quick, easy, and minimal washing up' I smile, as I start piling ingredients on the worktop. 'And it is about the only thing I can cook!'

'Seriously? How do you reach what, 38, and still not be able to cook anything more complex than pasta sauce?' you ask incredulously.

'I can cook other stuff, but the results are more hit and miss. Besides, I like pasta, and I do vary the sauces.'

'A true domestic goddess' you joke, slipping your arms around me. Your hard body feels so good pressed against my back, so natural, as if we were made to be together. 'Why don't you open the wine whilst I get started on the sauce?' I suggest, determined to at least start cooking before I am too distracted by your irresistible charm.

Having opened the wine and poured us each a glass you add a generous slug to the sauce. 'You read my mind' I grin. Leaving the sauce to simmer I shift my attention back to you, tugging on the belt of your robe so it falls open. 'Shouldn't you be watching the sauce?' you ask.

'It needs to simmer a while - we have a little time to kill. Any ideas?'

Gently sweeping my hair away from my face you respond with a soft kiss, unhurried but filled with potential. Tentatively I slip my hand inside your robe, running my fingers across your broad, muscular chest, twining my fingers in the coarse hair. Winding your arms more tightly around me your kisses become deeper, and I feel the world melt away. All my senses are attuned to you - how you smell, how you taste, the feel of your skin against mine - and for a moment nothing matters but us.

'Mmmmm, that feels good' you murmur 'but I think the sauce is nearly ready.'

Unsure which is greater, my hunger for food or my desire for you, I hesitate for a moment.

'We have all weekend, Kitten' you say with a soft kiss to my forehead, pulling gently away from my embrace 'and we need fuel for all I have planned for us tonight!'

Dinner is a relaxed and flirty affair, as we take it in turns to elaborate on the details of the fantasies we have shared in our online chats. Initially I am a little shy speaking so frankly face to face, but your relaxed, easy manner and complete openness put me at ease and I quickly become more comfortable expressing myself as explicitly as I had online. Usually I am reticent to discuss what turns me on or off, but as you share your desires with me I am more and more turned on, and I quickly realise that talking like this is foreplay, like a movie trailer teasing us with hints of what is to come.

'Enough talking' you say hoarsely, your voice filled with lust, taking my hand and leading me upstairs.

Shedding my robe I slip quickly under the duvet, lean up against the headboard and pulling the bedclothes up to hide my nakedness. Settling at the foot of the bed to face me you hold eye contact as you ease back the covers.

'Relax' you say with a gentle smile, your eyes drifting slowly over my body. 'Touch yourself. I want to watch you. Show me what you like'.

Nervous as I have never considered doing something like this, I am surprised to find myself turned on by the unmistakable desire in your voice. As if pre-empting my request that you do the same, you begin to stroke your cock, already semi-hard and making me wet at the sight. Pretending I am at home alone I close my eyes, slide a hand between my legs and let my knees relax and fall to the sides. Once I feel more comfortable I lift my eyes to meet your gaze, spreading my legs a little wider to give you a better view as I part my moist lips with my fingers, circling my clit to get it nice and slick. Taking in your dilated pupils, rock hard cock and heavy breathing I realise how much this is turning you on, and the feeling of power this gives me is intoxicating. Emboldened by this new-found sense of control I mentally shift from private, personal pleasure to an exhibitionist state I never dreamed I could feel comfortable with, never mind enjoy and get off on. Home alone I rely on a mental bank of vivid fantasies to turn me on and help me come, but having you here with me, telling me how much you want me, what you plan to do to me as you casually stroke your cock I have no need of such stimulation. Soft waves of pleasure soon begin to flow through me, feeling different to when I am alone; gentler, washing over my whole body rather than the intense localised contractions I have become used to.

I am so relaxed that I barely notice you shifting position to place a trail of delicate kisses up my leg and over my thighs. Your featherlight touch is so arousing I feel a second orgasm begin to build, and I am enjoying the sensation so much I don't even think to voice my usual objections when you part my lips with your tongue and begin to tease my sensitive clit. Enjoying receiving oral sex is a new experience for me; it has always made me feel uncomfortable rather than turned on. But this is... different is the only word I can come up with, and it is totally inadequate to describe the emotional and physical feelings your tongue is awakening within me. Submitting to the sensation I come again, more intensely this time, pulses of rapture starting deep inside me and flowing outwards to join the waves still gently washing over me. An involuntary cry of frustration escapes my lips as you stop, quickly transforming into a euphoric gasp as you slowly, teasingly ease your cock into my aching pussy. Every nerve in my body feels so sensitive I am not sure I can take much more, but being here with you right now feels so good, so right, that I succumb to the moment and allow the physical and emotional waves to consume me.

Your broad chest and shoulders press against me as you lean down and kiss me, dwarfing me, make me feel delicate, and the feeling is exhilarating. As I look deep into your eyes I see something more complex than lust, a blend of complex passionate emotions that mirror my own feelings. I feel the words on the tip of my tongue but am too afraid to say them, scared what voicing them might mean to us, to this weekend. Instead I hope you understand as I show rather than tell you how I feel. Giving you my body, I watch your reactions as you come inside me before surrendering to you once again.

*****

Waking before you, I quietly slip from the bed and head downstairs to make breakfast for us both.

'You're beautiful' you whisper, as you sit up.

Blushing, I perch on the bed and put the tray down. 'No makeup' I reply shyly, dipping my head to avoid your appreciative gaze.

'I like you like this - natural, glowing.' Sensing my discomfort you quickly back track. 'Not glowing... radiant. I have never seen your eyes shine so brightly, you are just... beautiful is the only word that fits'

Shifting uncomfortably, I busy myself with the breakfast tray, moving the drinks to the bedside table before they spill, then curl up on the bed just out of arms reach.

'Don't be so prickly. You need to learn to accept a compliment - come here' you say as you slip an arm around my shoulders, pulling me to you. 'I wish you could see yourself as I see you. Curvy' - your hand tracing a line from my shoulder to my hip - 'tantalising' - pulling me gently onto your lap - 'and utterly irresistible!'

Returning your kiss I laugh 'I thought you said beautiful was the only word that fits!'

'What can I say, you inspire me'

Your warm words wash over me, each punctuated with an unexpected caress. Reluctantly I allow myself to soften, relaxing into the moment and enjoy the moment.

All thoughts of breakfast forgotten, you tantalisingly kiss and nibble your way down my throat and across my chest. Arching my back with pleasure gives you better access to my breasts and you take full advantage, teasing my nipples with your teeth and tongue. Squirming with desire, I feel your erection pressing against my slick pussy, but resist the urge to raise my hips and let you slip inside me. Instead I pull away and drag the abandoned breakfast tray towards us, select a juicy strawberry and slide it between your parted lips.

*****

As much fun as it would be to spend all day in bed together, the weather is so glorious it seems a shame to stay cooped up inside. It is refreshingly normal to pack up our bags and head for the beach; a taste of what our life together could be if only things were different. I love that you have packed buckets and spades, and watching you plan out an elaborate sandcastle complete with moat and drawbridges I see a different side of you - an excitable child playing in the sand blending with the professional architect carefully planning and optimising your design. Leaving you absorbed in your work, I wander down to the water's edge, pausing periodically to pick up pretty shells and interesting looking pebbles. Relishing the cold water lapping at my toes I walk a little deeper into the surf, until the waves are washing around my calves. I feel the rhythmic push and pull of the tide, reminding me of the insistent waves of pleasure you send coursing through my body, prompting me to turn my back on the sea and return to where you are putting the final touches on your masterpiece.

Shortly after lunch the storm clouds that have been gathering on the horizon blow in, and we are caught in a torrential rain shower. Your first instinct is a practical one: to grab our things and head back to the cottage as fast as possible, and you seem bemused by my insistence we stay and dance instead.

'But it's pissing down, and anyway, there's no music! How are we supposed to dance without music?' you ask.

'You just have to listen' I respond, starting to sway in time to the music in my head.

'To what? I don't hear anything'

'The wind, the rain, the ocean... everything. Follow the beat of your heart and hear the music inside you'

'You're crazy!' you laugh, sweeping me into your arms and spinning me around. Moving together you yield to the rhythm and I step away, head tipped back, arms open wide, still swaying. Trance like I turn in slow circles as the rain washes over me, soaking me to the skin. As you put your arms around me once again I open my eyes to meet yours.

'Time to get you inside before you catch your death of cold' you say, placing a blanket around my shoulders and pulling it tightly around me.

'Always so practical' I pout, reluctantly following you back to the cottage.

Coming downstairs after a quick shower and change of clothes I find you in the lounge lighting a fire in the grate. You too have changed into comfy clothes, perfect for our planned afternoon relaxing in front of the TV. I pile cushions and blankets onto the sofa to build a cosy nest to snuggle into, then head to the kitchen for food and drink. 'Beer, wine or soft drinks?' I shout.

'Beer for me' you reply as you wander into the kitchen.

'Popcorn, crisps, sweets... do we want proper food too?'

'No!' you reply emphatically. 'This afternoon is pure indulgence. We have what we want, when we want.'

'Whatever we want?' I ask flirtatiously

'Mmmmm... I guess we'll have to wait and see, won't we?' you tease.

Snuggled against you under the vast, cosy blanket, we settle in to watch a selection of our favourite films. When your hand furtively slips from my shoulder towards my breast, teasing my nipple through my t-shirt and bra I feel like a teenager again, fooling around on the couch under the cover of a blanket, hoping no-one walks in and catches us. Sliding my hand up your thigh I tentatively run my hand over your erection; spreading your legs a little to make yourself more comfortable and allow me better access you settle deeper into the cushions as I slip my hand inside your pants. Tracing my fingers down and around your cock I relish the way you fill my hand, and I am overwhelmed by an urge to feel you in my mouth, to know how you taste. Pushing off the blanket as I shift round to face you, I pause to kiss you deeply before sliding down your body and kneel at your feet. Smiling lasciviously at me as I remove your pants, you let out a groan of pleasure as I take your hard cock in my mouth. Eagerly swallowing your full length I feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter, forcing me to squeeze my thighs together in an attempt to soothe the throbbing ache inside me. Revelling in the feeling of control I begin to tease you, speeding up to match the thrust of your hips before pinning your wrists to the sofa and slowing down when I sense you are close to coming. Your sighs of pleasure become a groan of frustration as I take one long, last suck on your cock, stand up with a grin and walk into the kitchen.

Sneaking up behind me you trap me in your arms, your erection pressing insistently against my back.

'You can't just walk away and leave me like that' you growl. I try to turn to kiss you, but you pin me against the worktop, roughly pulling my pants off, murmuring 'you've had your fun, now I'm going to have mine.'

Aroused by your show of dominance I lean forward to rest my upper body on the counter, the cool of the worktop contrasting sharply with your hot flesh. Spreading my legs as you firmly push them apart I squirm with anticipation, the involuntary movement of my hips earning me a gentle slap to my behind. The sharp sting sends an unexpected shock of pleasure through my body, a thrill that is intensified when you push your cock into me, thrusting deep and hard. All the earlier tenderness is gone; this is raw desire, frantic and lustful, and I submit to you completely as you fuck me passionately.

*****

when I first wake I am unsure where I am, but as I register your body curled around mine the memories come flooding back. I savour the feeling of safety, how right it feels being here in your arms. Snuggling deeper into your embrace I slip back into a light sleep. The next thing I am aware of is your fingers trailing lightly across my skin as you trace intricate designs down my back and over my buttocks. Your touch is almost but not quite ticklish, a delicately teasing sensation that makes me tingle all over. Luxuriating in the warm glow of your attention I stretch out on my stomach as your hands explore my body further. I turn to face you, reaching out and touching your chest, my fingers echoing the movements of yours. I take my time, memorising the curves of your muscles, taking note of where you are most sensitive. I tease you as you teased me, pausing and rewinding when I find your most sensitive spots, caressing, kissing, biting to elicit increasingly lust filled responses. Pushing me gently onto my back you pull my arms above my head and pin me to the bed, easing your cock into my wet pussy. Thrusting so slowly I can feel every millimetre of you moving inside of me, you dip your head and kiss me tenderly. I wrap my legs around your waist to pull you deeper and sigh with pleasure at the sensation. I love the feeling of being taken by you and give myself up willingly, eager to satisfy your need to give pleasure. Desperate to share in your climax I fight to stay in the moment with you; rather than retreating into myself and luxuriating in my own orgasm I look deep in your eyes, watching your expression change as you come closer to the edge. Seeing the rush of emotions that cross your face as you explode inside me tips me over the edge too, and we ride the waves of our orgasms together.

Neither of us want to move from the comfort of this bed, but we know our time is nearly up. Pretending this is our real life, today just like any other day, we get up and have a leisurely Sunday breakfast. Clinging to our fairy tale we keep the conversation light, careful to avoid any talk of the future. I will treasure these moments of normality as much as the passion we have shared, a whole life together lived out in the space of a single weekend. Reluctantly I leave you clearing up, head upstairs to shower, dress and pack.

Each item of clothing I pack is loaded with memories, and I am unsure whether it will be more painful to keep them as mementoes or to leave them behind and have no physical reminders. Impulsively I add one of your t-shirts to my case and wonder if you plan to keep a souvenir of this weekend, wonder how you will remember me. Taking one last look around the bedroom I check I haven't forgotten anything, and savour the memories we created here.

Now that the time to say goodbye has come I just can't find the right words. Hundreds of versions of the perfect speech skip through my head, but none feel right. How on earth do I express how I feel right now, let you know how much this weekend, our friendship, everything you are to me, means? In all the time we have known each other the words have always flowed so easily between us, with no filters or fear of judgement. And so I show you my love in the only way I know how, by giving you something of me. With a gentle kiss to your lips, I slowly undress you, savouring the moment, fully aware this is the last time we will be together. Breathing in your scent I kiss your neck and chest, memorising the way your skin feels and tastes. You move to put your arms around me and hold me, but I gently resist, my kisses moving lower until I am kneeling before you. As your cock fills my mouth you groan with pleasure, you place your hand gently on my head not to control but to connect. I surrender myself to you, following the movements of your hips and the gentle pressure you apply to my shoulder to move at the pace you want and need. Swallowing the tears I feel swelling in my throat along with your cum, I turn and rest my head on your hip, waiting for your breathing to steady.

12