Lot Lizard Ch. 02

Story Info
Jacob is working another truck stop.
2.6k words
4.58
11.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was watching a movie with Chelsea in my bed when Mark walked in and asked, "You two sure have gotten close lately. What's going on?" as he looked around my room at a few of my new additions and upgrades like my big screen TV. Chelsea and I have been hanging out more since that fateful night a couple months ago. I'd figure why just make ends meet when I can make even more. There were a couple truckers that liked having both me and Chelsea together so we made quite a bit as a team.

I wasn't officially gay but I did like to have sex with men. I'd gotten a couple trucker ladies here and there but they mainly just wanted me to go down on them. Me and Chelsea got lucky with one chick where she wanted us both. Life was good. Mark just stood there, perplexed at how much I was making in such a short time. I still worked at my job at the mall and Chelsea still worked at Walmart. But every other night we'd be out and about on the hunt. Tonight we were heading to the truck stop by Highway 18 which was a good spot. A handful of BJs, a fuck or two and I was done for the night.

We got there around 9 pm and went our separate ways. I was heading towards the far right row of trucks when a strong hand grabbed me and spun me around. A tall brute of a man growled, "What do you think you're doing boy? I've seen you around here a little too often." Fearing for my life I stammered, "I'm...s-s-s-sorry. I won't come back here ever again." He grinned knowing he already defeated me mentally and said, "You and that girl have been whoring yourself out here haven't ya? Probably made quite a bit of money. Well that stops now...unless you give me my cut. I own this truck stop and you're working on my property. I'm owed some dues boy. Go tell that cunt too. I want half or I'm calling the cops."

Still in shock, I just nodded my head and ran to find Chelsea. She was chatting up a rather small guy when I interrupted. She knew something was wrong and quickly asked, "What happened? Did someone hurt you?" I shook my head and told her what happened.

"That fucking scumbag. Half? Lets just get out of here," She replied. But when we looked at our car, he was standing right by it with a phone in his hand. He knew he had the upper hand. Chelsea took my hand and we walked over to him.

"Half is way too much. Go ahead, call the cops. We haven't done nothing and all they'll do is trespass us. Tell you what, our offer is you get $40 every night we're here. It's not like we're Vegas escorts. These are blue collar truckers that barely want to pay $20 a blowjob," Chelsea offered. The owner scoffed, "Ha, I want $100 and you can use the showers." Chelsea huffed, "$40 and a blowjob and we get to use the showers."

The owner's brows raised and asked, "A blowjob from who? You? No thanks. Maybe him." I looked at Chelsea and she looked back at me to see if I was ok with it. I nodded and then they shook hands. The owner turned to me and said, "The name's Jon but you can call me Mr. Jon. Come on, let me get some of that down payment." as he nodded towards the truck stop building. He led me through the back door and then to his office. He locked the door and then sat down behind his desk. Mr. Jon waved me to come and start as he kicked off his jeans.

"Let's see how that money making mouth of your's is," he said with a chuckle. I went to him and noticed a few monitors by his desk. I saw Chelsea go back and talk to the short guy again. His cock was already at attention as I closed my lips over it. I started to suck at a quick pace to get it over with but he grabbed a handful of my hair and growled, "Take it easy. I want to enjoy this. What's your rush?" I did as I was told, slowly bobbing my head up and down on his cock. I felt his smooth cock skin and the pronounced veins passing through my lips. Over the passed few weeks, I'd learn to hone my craft. My pride in it was taking over and the overwhelming desire to give him satisfaction grew.

"Ohhhh that's a good cocksucker. Use your tongue more," he softly growled. I ran my tongue up the length of his shaft again and again. The smell of musk and his pre-cum filled the air around me. The I heard him say, "Looks like your friend sealed the deal with Ol' Felix. I bet she'll get him off real quick. I would have given her my cock but she reminds me too much of my niece. Mmmm...that feels good boy." Mr. Jon ran his fingers through my hair in appreciation.

I started to take his cock deeper into my mouth. He moaned in response. The tip of his cock was now hitting the back of my throat and he couldn't hold on any longer. Mr. Jon gripped the arms of his chair and shot a thick load into my mouth. I didn't want to give him too much satisfaction I just gentle deposited it on his cock. No way in hell I was going to swallow since he wasn't paying me. Mr. Jon sat there in a daze.

"Goddamn that was good," he said in exhausted huffs. I looked at the monitors to see Chelsea was done too. He was right, that was a quick one. I wiped my mouth with a tissue and went to the his restroom to wash my mouth out. I tossed him the $40 but he said, "take it. I haven't cum like that since the 80's. Just be sure to come see first when y'all come around." I took back the money and walked out. I walked towards the row I originally headed to and noticed Chelsea already got her second client for the night. It was a thick chick with short hair and a massive rack. I could tell she was gonna have to really work that one to get her money.

As I strolled down the row, from a shadow between two trucks a voice caught my attention, "Psst...hey. You lost?" I turned to look at him and replied, "Nope. You looking for some?" I could barely see him, but he looked like he was in his late 40's or maybe even 50's. He sheepishly said, "Well...maybe. Are you a lot lizard?" I chuckled to myself. I never really thought of myself as a lot lizard. I kinda thought of myself as a trucker hooker.

"Maybe. You a cop," I asked. He quickly shot back, "Gosh no. I just...I just don't want to be seen. My wife is sleeping in the cab. I haven't had any pussy for months." He displayed a couple $100 bills. I smiled and walked towards him. He looked around and whispered, "Not here, my buddy's truck is a couple over. Let's go there." I followed him and once again we were in the dark shadow of two trailers. This guy was a nervous one. He just kept looking around to see if his wife would catch him. I took hold of his jeans and unzipped them. They fell to the ground and a thick 5" cock sprang up.

"I'm not gay but I really want to cum," the married man whispered. He got out his phone and silently turned on porn. I took off my sweater to put on the ground so I could kneel on it. I took him in my mouth and started to suck him off just like the girl in the porn he was watching. He was leaking cum already. I swear, it was only a few seconds before he was shaking in climax. Thick strings of semen shot into my mouth.

"Oh no," he disappointingly exclaimed. I felt bad for him. I unzipped my jeans and I let cum drizzle out of my mouth and onto my fingers. I reached down and played to my ass while he whimpered, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cum so fast."

"It's ok. I'll make sure you get your money's worth," I soothed. I really wanted those couple hundred dollars and didn't want him to just give me a $20 for a BJ. I licked and kissed his flaccid cum coated cock. He continued to watch porn and some life was flowing back into his cock. Meanwhile I was lubing up my ass with the mixture of his cum and my saliva. I started to think about what I was going to do with tonight's earnings. My roommates are going to Vegas soon so I could get tickets to go too, or I could go buy a new car since my Kia was over 125k miles.

So much saliva and cum was in my mouth so I tugged his cock a couple times and then spit on it. He must have really liked that because a quiet moan came out. I stood up, turned around and got his cock lined up to my awaiting ass. With my other hand I braced myself against a trailer and slowly slipped him in. A moan of ecstasy came from behind. Comically, with one hand he held my hip and the other rested on my shoulder, still holding the phone playing porn. He eagerly started to hump away and I assumed he was going at the same pace as the performer on the video.

The wonderful feeling of his slick hot cock sliding in and out of my ass was turning me on so much. My free hand was still a little lubed up so I started to stroke my cock. I heard him whisper, "Take Daddy's cock Baby. Your little ass feels so good. You love it when Daddy fucks your ass. Take that cock slut." I smiled at this sheepish guy that was fucking my ass and pretending I was a woman. His grunting was becoming louder and the hand that was on my hip slid to my chest. He groped as if I had tits but it still felt nice. I happened to look to my right and saw a familiar face inside one of the trucks across the row.

Chelsea was watching me get fucked as she was bouncing on some other trucker's cock. She smiled but then made a face that telegraphed, "it smells in here." I stifled a chuckled and focused on the cock that was now pounding my ass. I love the sound of my ass slapping against someone's body. Things have changed so much. Who knew I'd love cock so much. But then again, I do love money more.

"Oh my god...Oh...My...GOD!!!" he yelled as he climaxed. He leaned against my back as I felt his cock twitch a couple times before going soft. His cum leaked out of my ass and down my leg as we both just stood there. Amused at this shy guy's vigor, I asked, "Did you get your money's worth?" He didn't even say anything. He pulled out and got gave me a the cash. He quickly got dressed and went back to his truck. I pulled up my pants and saw that Chelsea had finished with her latest client. It was a little uncomfortable walking around with cum rubbing between my legs and pants. I went to the car to get a change of clothes and headed to the shower.

Mr. Jon was inside stocking as I passed him to the showers. He knowingly asked, "Make good money tonight?" I just smirked, "a little but I need to clean up." I got to a shower room and turned it on. Steam slowly rose and heated up the tiled room. Just then the door jolted open and Mr. Jon quickly slid in. He locked the door behind and spun me around to face away. He spanked my ass once and I heard him undress. A finger immediately slid into my ass.

"Ohhh...it's already nice and warmed up for me. How many times did that nerd cum in you?" He growled while still probing me. Mr. Jon pushed me towards the water and then impaled me with his cock. Like a wild gorilla, he grabbed my waist and pounded away. I couldn't hold it in, "Fuck! Oh...!" but then he covered my mouth and growled, "Not so loud slut." The sensation from my ass was overwhelming. My muffled moans and grunts echoed in that shower room with the sound of our wet flesh slapping against each other.

"Your ass feels so good. You love that cock don't you slut? You love being fucked like a bitch. I want that mouth and ass every time you come here. Fuck the money. When you come here, this is my ass and my mouth that I get to use. I'm going to fill you with my cum. You want my cum don't you slut," Mr. Jon growled as he continued to assault my ass. All I could do is nod with moans of agreement. At that moment I would have agreed to anything as long has he kept fucking me like that. I liked that feeling of being dominated.

Mr. Jon was fucking me so hard. I started to cum and my knees started to buckle. He held me tight against him to hold me up. the smack smack smack of his pounding my ass sounded like everyone in the truck stop could hear us. With three last, long, and forceful thrusts, he climaxed inside me. I was exhausted. He used the towel I brought in for himself, dressed and quickly left. I leaned against the wall and savored the feeling of even more warm cum was seeping from my ass. After a couple moments, I finished up, got dressed and left also.

As I passed Mr. Jon, he said, "Hey why don't you grab something to eat and a drink for yourself and the girl. On the house." Mr. Jon winked and I nodded in thanks. I grabbed a burrito and a Cherry Pepsi to enjoy. The minute I was done with the burrito, I saw Chelsea stroll out from the showers closely followed by big black trucker. He slapped her ass as she walked towards me. We compared our night and figured it was a decent night for us. She grabbed a bag of chips and an iced tea as we left the truck stop. We got into the car and I felt my now aching asshole. The situation at this truck stop needed to be discussed. I wasn't sure if it was worth my time to blow and fuck Mr. Jon just to work that place. But then again, I did enjoy it.

Over the next couple days, I decided to go to Vegas with my room mates. Chelsea said she was coming too so it was going to be me, Chelsea, Mark and our other roommates, Shane and Byron. We decided that me, Chelsea and Mark would share a room. Mark half jokingly asked, "Or should you two get separate rooms just in case you want to 'work?'" Chelsea and I laughed, "Nah it's ok. We just want to have fun in Vegas. But if you want some lessons or pointers, just ask." Mark nervously laughed but I may have noticed his cock twitch from his sweats.