Lotus Flower

Story Info
Intense sensual position for interracial couple.
2k words
4.13
2.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need you to do something for me," he said as he walked out of the bathroom drying off his hands. I stopped fixing my lipstick to adjust my eyes to focus on him. "I have something in mind for you tonight, so when you're ready - I need you to tell me that you're ready."

My mind instantly raced - huh? What in the world? What was he talking about? Ready for what?

"Did you hear me?" He asked.

I nodded, and said "Yes - when I'm ready, I'll tell you."

"Good girl," he replied.

Instant tingles rushed through my body and landed right in my pussy, I could feel my clit start throbbing at the smooth way that praise escaped his lips. Lips I had been craving all week, lips I wanted on every inch of my body.

I changed into a t shirt and shorts, while leaning over the bed he walked by and slapped my ass. My eyes darted to see the smirk on his face, as a giggle escaped my lips. "What was that for?" I asked him.

He shrugged, "It just felt right." I laughed and shook my head at him.

"Let's go outside" I suggested, he nodded and followed me out.

After a while, we walked back inside and both of us decided to clean up before climbing into bed together. Once situated and cuddled up in bed, his favorite request to be as close as possible before we fall asleep. Well, if we don't end up tangled up together first. I started to drift and fall asleep, feeling my body relax against his skin.

Until I remembered the conversation earlier about whatever this was that he had for me thing. I moved a little from underneath him and said "Whatever the thing you were talking about earlier, and me telling you when I'm ready - I'm ready."

He looked at me intently and asked "Okay, are you sure?"

Now with even more intrigue, and slight hesitation, I sat up and looked at him and said "I mean, I think so. Now you're making me nervous."

He laughed and said "It's not like that - but let me adjust." He changed the TV to a steady flow of music for background noise, and turned the lights off.

"I need you to come here, closer to me. I need you to come and sit on top of me." I looked at his face, and saw that he meant what he said. I got up and moved closer, grabbing his shoulders for balance and sitting on top of him. Lowering my body onto his lap, and guiding my body to align with his, staring at him while I adjusted myself.

He nodded. He leaned forward and reached around to wrap my legs around his waist, and his other hand grabbed my arms to wrap them around his neck. Once positioned how he wanted me, he put his arms around my waist and pulled me even closer against him. I could feel my wetness flowing and dripping down my inner thighs. I wonder if he can feel how wet I was.

I could feel him pressing into my hips, causing my pussy to grind against his hardening dick. His hands aggressively pulled onto my body, gliding over my skin and gripping me tightly. Leaning against him as his hands navigated all over my soft skin, I felt my body relax and sink against him.

A moan escaped my lips, causing him to turn his head towards the sound I made, his eyes staring into mine, and his mouth covering my mouth before another moan escaped. His hands moved up from my waist, to softly grasp my neck, and my face to pull me in for a kiss.

"Give me my kisses. Give me your tongue. Stick it out." He said in a hushed tone. Being a good girl, I stuck my tongue out so he could suck on it. One of his intense ways of dominating me at any moment, and my god - my body reacted to him like I've never felt. My clit was swelling against the friction against his dick, and my pussy was creating an ocean.

He took one hand and reached down to feel between my legs, not separating from sucking my tongue. I moaned instantly at the feeling of his fingertips touching my wetness, and one finger slipped inside. I gasped. He stopped sucking my tongue to stare at me struggling to keep my eyes on him, while he played in my wetness. Sliding another finger inside of me, I melted against his body and felt the pleasure already building. "Not yet, princess."

He grabbed my hips and lifted me off him, then gripped the side of my neck and pulled my face to his waist - his dick inches from my face. "Open your mouth" he said. Staring up at him, I did as I was told and spit dripped over my tongue onto the bed. The smile that appeared on his face told me he was very pleased. Gripping my throat and the base of his dick, he pushed the tip inside my mouth.

Feeling his hardness move against my warm, wet tongue only turned him on even more. He let out a moan and a sharp exhale, which told me how much he had been thinking about this moment all day. He liked how hard he gets in my mouth and how deep he can go in my throat, before he makes me gag. The primal noises and the sounds of the wetness filled the room, from both my mouth and his fingers slowly slipping inside of me. So intense to feel both my mouth and my pussy filled by him at the same time.

I could feel the pressure building inside of my pussy as he stroked my g-spot over and over. My pussy started contracting against the movements, and his fingers. "That's my good girl. Let me play with that little pussy, give you what you need," he said. I couldn't reply, as he grasped the back of my head and shoved his dick deeper into my mouth. Doing this made me gag, and my pussy contracted against him - making me wetter than I already was.

His dick stifled the moan I was struggling to let out, as he worked his fingers in and out of me. I knew he was working to get me to cum before he fucked me, and I was so close to the edge that I could feel my body ready to let go entirely. "Almost there princess. I can feel it. Just... there. That's it? That's the spot for you."

A mix of a low moan and a soft purr escaped my lips when I moved his dick from my mouth and said "Yes, daddy - right... fuck... there." I barely got that sentence out when I felt my body release, and I heard the fluids from my body splash all over his hand and the bed.

"Good fucking girl. That's it - let go. Let me play with that pussy. I know what you needed. Daddy always knows what you need." He kept playing with me, bringing me to orgasm again, and again. I felt his free hand move to my throat and he gripped it tight, pinning me against the bed as he continued playing with me. His thumb finding my already sensitive clit, and his fingers working inside me.

"Don't cum. Hold it." he said quietly. My hands reached out to grasp the bed, the sheets, anything and to just hold on to something. I couldn't take holding it in any longer.

"Please. Please... let me cum" I barely got out, his hand grasping my throat still. I was in agony, my body writhing as I tried to keep my body compliant and following his desires. The smirk on his face told me he enjoyed this far more than he let on. In an instant he moved his hand from my throat, I gasped for air and in the same breath, his dick was back in my mouth.

"Cum for me," he said. My body let go entirely and instantly flooded the bed. My legs shaking, and my pussy trembling, he kept his hands playing with me. My eyes had already been rolling in the back of my head when I felt him stop, and he withdrew from my mouth. The saliva hanging from the tip of him, and making a trail from him to my lips.

He moved to position himself so he was between my thighs, gripping my waist and pulling my entire body to him. A small giggle escaped my lips and I said "I don't bother even moving - because you're going to move me where you want me anyways."

He laughed, "And I absolutely am going to. Come closer."

He pulled me by my waist so that I was tilted up to him, I could feel the tip of his dick at the opening of my soaked pussy. Teasing me, rubbing his dick head against my clit, feeling it swell against the motion he was doing. He looked down at me, not permitting himself to sink into me, but leaning over to kiss my lips and I reached up to grab the sides of his face and pull him into me.

I moved my hips under him, opened my legs wider to guide his dick to slip inside of me, he stopped mid-kiss, and said "uh uh... not yet." I opened my eyes to look at his face, his eyes staring back into mine. He moved just a little, moving the tip of his dick to be against my wetness, and applied a little pressure. I could feel his dick slowly sliding inside of me, opening up my swollen pussy against him.

I let out a loud gasp. The feeling of his dick inside of me drove me crazy, I wanted to feel all of him in that moment. I lifted my hips to meet him, feeling him drive his dick deep inside of me. We both felt how deep he was going, sliding all the way in - and pulling back out slowly.

I looked up at his face, his eyes staring at mine, and then moving his eyes down to watch himself move in and out of me. The wetness and our moans & heavy breathing filling the room entirely. He started moving in and out of me with more intensity, my pussy was creaming for him, covering his entire dick.

He reached down and pulled my one leg up to him so he could get even deeper into me. A loud moan escaped my throat, and he looked at me as he nodded and said "uh huh". I could feel the pleasure building up again inside of me, and his own orgasm building as he got harder inside of me.

One hand reached over and gripped both of my hands, pinning them to the bed above me as he continued moving inside of me. My hips had opened even more to take as much of him as I could, desiring him to never stop fucking me.

I felt him get harder as he continued, his hand moving to my throat again and squeezing it. My hands reached up to his arms, I squeezed onto him as he continued fucking me. The minute his hand released from my neck, my body sank under his weight and my toes curled as I came all over his dick.

Feeling my pussy squeeze onto him, I felt his own orgasm spill out and over my body. Both of us feeling the residual tremors from the orgasm aftershock only added to the cocktail of pleasure and sleepiness we both were fighting.

He laid down next to me and I turned to face him, curling back up underneath his body and ready to fall asleep. His hands reached over to pull me closer, one leg of his between mine and my leg over his - his fingertips running over my thigh. My hand reached up to scratch my nails through his beard, simple touches from one another but comforting to both of us.

Light kisses on his face as I watched his body relax into the bed, and a slight smile found its way to his face. "What's that face" I asked.

He laughed and said "You like that shit. Why you make me do that to you?"