Louise and Her Journey Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Builder surprisingly was gentle as he slid into her, allowing her to get used to the stuffed over full feeling between her wide open thighs. She could feel the two cock deep inside her almost rubbing together, just separated by the thin tissues of her ass hole and pussy wall. The coordinated movement soon began. The longer slightly thinner cock pushing up into her from behind while the fatter dick retreated from her pussy before sliding fully back in. The dance slowly picked up speed and Louise laid her head back onto the shoulder behind her as her mind and body melted with the sensations of her first double fuck. Suit reached a hand around and began to circle his fingers in steady circles, torturing her already oversensitive clit.

Too many nerve endings were being stimulated and electric shocks from her groin were firing directly to her brain and rebounding all over her body. She began to quiver as the sensations reached overload. Her legs began to shake in the melee of limbs. Her chest heaved and her tits shook as she gasped for breath before her whole body went rigid as the crescendo of her climax enveloped her whole consciousness. Louise clamped her ass and pussy tight around the two cocks that were still going like pistons into her. She felt her vagina flood and she squirted her fluids over the area of their triple union. Builder guy grunted and his penis pulsed. She felt the moment when he came with his cock bulging slightly more as he filled the tip of the condom with his seed. Behind her the suit pulled on her hips and thrust up for a final time and on this occasion pumped ropes of his hot potent cum deep into her ass.

All three were hot and out of breath. The builder pulled off the rubber, knotted it and threw it into a dark corner under seats, his now limp cock flapping as he struggled back into his jeans. Louise rolled onto the bench seat still only wearing her stockings and heels and now could feel the cream pie dribbling from her butt hole and smearing between her cheeks. The suit stood up and rearranged his clothes. His manhood was still semi hard but he pushed it back into the opening of her trousers and secured the fly. Louise still half sat and half lay on the train seat. Her hair dishevelled, makeup smeared, a ladder rip in her left lace stocking. She looked around still dazed and saw her uniform dress discarded now on the opposite seat. There was no sign of her red lace lingerie anywhere. As she pulled a sleeve up her arm the train intercom announced their arrival at the next station. Her destination.

With a simple nod and not a word, Builder Guy moved down the carriage to the far exit doors and stood looking through the glass as if it had been a normal journey. Louise fumbled with the press studs on her dress, miss matching once and having to repeat the process. Fortunately her dress had stayed clean, but she pulled her hair back into a pony tail, securing it with a small elastic ring she found in her dress pocket. She rubbed her hands over her face but could do nothing about her make up. Louise moved to the nearest door and stood next to the suit holding her bag and jacket. They swayed a little to keep their balance as the train slowed to a halt and with a compressed air hissed the doors opened. As she stepped from the train a trickle of cum escaped and ran down the back of the thigh to soak into the lace top of her hosiery. She gave an inward smile and chewed her lip enjoying the sensation and how slutty it made her feel.

She watched Builder Guy walk fast away from her along the platform and through the exit doors. She wondered what his name was but knew she would never know or see him again.

Louise took a step towards the exit and felt the suit fall all in line beside her. He took her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. She looked up into his smiling face and returned the grin.

"Are you ok Baby Girl?" he asked.

"Oh yes Master. That was amazing. "Even more erotic than the wildest version of my fantasy!"

"Good. Then it is time to take you home for a hot shower and soak in the bath"

As they left the station and walked around a corner to the car park she held his hand tightly and asked.

"The other guy, the workman, who, I mean, do you...?"

"Just a lucky stranger my little Pet. I took a gamble that he would not be able to resist joining in the fun. I know your fantasy was for two strangers but I wanted to keep you safe."

"And the condom?"

"Well also to keep you safe, and also because although I am happy to eat my own spunk from your pussy I have no desire to taste his!"

"Oh I see! So does that mean you are going to lick me soon?"

"Most defiantly. I have not finished with you yet this evening!"

He opened the door to his sleek black saloon car and she settled into the quality leather seats.

She looked a little sad as he climbed into the driving seat.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing much. I am just sorry I lost that lingerie set, it was so sexy and one of my favourites."

"Well the bra is actually in your handbag where I put it when I rescued it from the train floor. The little red thong I am afraid is lost for ever. Not only did it tear when I ripped it from your naughty little body but the remaining wet triangle of lace disappeared into the other guys jeans pocket. I'm sure he will be showing them to all his mates when he tells his story and I bet they still won't believe a word he says."

She smiled at that thought and snuggled into the car seat. Louise was sore but satisfied... For now.

12