Louise Submits Ch. 05

Story Info
Louise is humiliated and almost caught.
7.2k words
4.63
39.2k
31
1

Part 5 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Greetings all, I again wish to thank all who have read, voted, and commented on this series. This story is a work of fiction and fantasy. The events depicted did not and should not happen in real life. Any similarities to real persons are strictly coincidental. I also need to state that everyone in this chapter is above the age of 18.

I also wish to thank Steve for all his assistance while I write. His thoughts and corrections are very welcome.

Please enjoy my story. Vote and/or comment.

*****

I slept like a log during the night and when my alarm went off I jumped out of bed. I was having such nice dreams. Well, I thought they were nice. It was about Amber dominating me and I was doing everything she told me. I was even teaching class naked so all my students could see me. I hope I will never have to do that for her, but it was so exciting in my dream.

I jumped out of bed, fixed me some coffee and went to get a shower. Once I cleaned up, I shaved my cunt so there was no stubble down there. I didn't want to make her mad at me, because she would probably beat my cunt with the ruler like she did my tits. She said she wanted to and I didn't want to give her a reason to do it.

Once I was finished showering, I had a small breakfast and knew I was to walk out of my house naked to go to school. I was not happy about driving around naked, but that's what she wanted from me. Once again, I prayed she was at the school with some clothes for me to wear. I knew I had to be careful on the drive in, but at the same time, I felt like I needed to do this. My cunt was dripping already and I knew it was going to be an exciting day.

I walked out of my front door, turned and locked it, then went to my car. I was stark ass naked when I did and I felt the juice running down my legs already. I drove very carefully to the school and when I pulled into the lot, I saw Amber's car in the student area. But, all teachers must park in the teacher area. They don't want teachers and students together very much. Just in the classroom. Little they know about what happens between teachers and students.

I thought back to some of the things I have seen since being a part of this school. I have been to parties where the students and teachers are all together. They drink together and dance with each other. The board of education has no clue and no one tells them. I'm sure other things happen too, but I don't think any of the teachers have ever done what I am doing for a student.

Once I was parked, I had no idea where Amber wanted to meet me, so I waited for her to tell me. I didn't have to wait very long and my phoned pinged with a message. It said, 'Meet me at the back door today, but walk around the front of the school to get here.'

She was going to put me in front of the school again, but at least I wouldn't be there for long. I got out of my car, locked it, and proceeded toward the front of the school through the parking lot. I passed the student parking lot and thought I saw someone in Amber's car. But maybe it was just my imagination.

I walked past the front doors and then down the walkway to the side of the building. I hurried around the side toward the back of the school. And, there was Amber at the back door waiting for me. She had her camera out and I knew she was videotaping my naked walk at the school.

I walked up to where she was waiting and said, "Good Morning Mistress."

She giggled and said, "And a very good morning to you my slave. You look so hot when you are naked. I just want to keep you like that forever."

I got a very worried look and said, "Mistress, I can't stay naked forever. I can't teach class while naked. They would fire me and I would go to jail."

Amber laughed at me and said, "I know that slave. I said I would like to keep you naked forever. I didn't say I was going to."

I sighed from the relief I felt and said, "Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress."

"Now, I have some things for you to do, so we need to get you in your class room before I can let you put some clothes on." She said, "Now unlock the door and let's go to your room. Do you have to pee?"

I said, "Yes Mistress I do need to pee. Thank you for taking care of me."

I don't know why I thanked her, but I did. But, I did have to pee before classes started.

She smiled and said "Very well, we pass the boys room on the way to class. You can pee in there."

I had never been in a boy's bathroom before and didn't want to go there now. But, I didn't think I had much choice in the matter. She was going to make me do it anyways. We walked down the hall together. She was fully dressed and I was totally naked. I didn't even have shoes on.

We walked down the hall and when we got to the boy's bathroom she said, "OK my slave. We are going inside and you get to pee in a urinal. Then, I am going to let you write on one of the walls of a stall. Ready?"

We went into the boy's bathroom. It wasn't anything like a girl's bathroom. I saw the urinals all lined up against the wall and next to them were the sinks. They had stalls in there too, but not as many as the girls have. Of course, girls don't have the urinals.

She said, "OK my slave, back up to the urinal and piss. I want to watch you."

I turned around and backed up to the urinal, just as I was told to do. Once I was next to it, I squatted a little so I was almost sitting in the urinal. I spread my legs a little so I didn't pee down my legs and just relaxed. I was watching Amber as she was watching me. I started peeing. It was strange peeing like this while being watched by someone else.

Amber was giggling and clapping her hands. She said, "Wow Louise, that is so cool. I'll have to watch you pee more often. I think it is neat. Next time I'll let you get a close-up view of me peeing, but not in here."

I peed and when done, I looked for something to wipe my cunt with. The boys don't have toilet paper next to a urinal. All they do is shake it and put it away. A girl must wipe her pee off her lips. But, I had nothing to do it with.

That is when Amber realized that I was looking for the toilet paper. She said, "Just use your fingers slave and then lick them clean."

I thought I would die when she told me that. No one wipes with their fingers and pee is not supposed to be put in a mouth. But she insisted, so I took my finger and ran it through my cunt lips to get the remaining pee drops off. Then, without thinking, I put my hand to, my mouth and stuck my finger in. I sucked off the pee and then did it again to make sure there was none left on my cunt.

Amber was almost rolling on the floor laughing so much. She said, "Now that was so fucking hot. I think I might have to make you do that all the time from now on."

I hoped she didn't because it really didn't taste good. I just did because she told me too. It seems no matter what she says, I just do it. Once we had that over with, she wanted to do one more thing in the bathroom.

She said, "OK, my slave, here is a marker. Go into the 2nd stall and write on one of the walls. I want you to put, 'Ms. Baker sucks cock and swallows'. Now do it before everyone gets to school and you aren't dressed."

I didn't want to do that, but I knew if I didn't, she wouldn't give me anything to put on. So, I went into the stall and wrote just what she said on the far wall. I just hope no one would recognize my writing. But, I did and now everyone who goes in that stall will see, 'Ms. Baker sucks cock and swallows.'

I wonder how many of the boys will try to see if it is true. I hope none of them try anything, but I guess if Amber said I had to do it, I probably would. After all, I did suck off one student already. But at least he was not in any of my classes. I must admit he did have a nice cock and his cum tasted damn good too.

Once I had it written, Amber stepped into the stall and took a couple pictures of the writing and of me right next to it. It showed the writing and me naked beside it. I knew if that got out, I would be in big trouble.

Once she was happy with what I had done, she said, "OK, my slave. Let's go to the class room. I have one more thing for you before you can get dressed. Then, you will be free until lunch time."

We walked to the classroom, with my naked ass in front of her. She giggled as I walked and I knew she was looking at the grade she had given me. She said, "Once that wears off, I'll give you another grade. I hope it is better than your B-."

I got to the class room door, and opened it up. She walked in ahead of me and went straight to my desk. I followed her and she said, "Now, bend over and reach back and hold your ass apart."

I was thinking she would spank me again, but once she had me holding my ass apart, I knew she couldn't do that. My hands were in the way. But what she did was totally a shock to me. I watched as she dug in her purse and pulled something out. I didn't see what it was, but figured it wasn't going to be good for me.

She got behind me and I felt something cool on my little tight brown hole and then her finger was in me. I had never had anything in my ass before, but now I had her finger. That was so embarrassing. She was playing with my ass and putting her finger in me. I wiggled trying to get it out, but she stopped and warned me not to move.

She wiggled her finger inside, then added another and then another. She had 3 fingers in my upturned virgin ass. It didn't feel good at all. It hurt some and I just knew I was never going to have a tight ass again. But, then she just pulled them all out of me. I thought she was done.

But, how wrong could I be. She picked up the item she had gotten from her purse and rubbed it around my ass and then with some more oil, she pushed it into me. It was bigger than her fingers and I had a hard time letting it in. She said, "Relax slave. It is going all the way in, so just relax and take it. Pretend you are shitting and it will pop right in."

I tried to tell her that I had never had anything up my ass before, but she kept telling me to be quiet and that I had to take it. She said, "You need to just relax my slave. It's going all the way in or everyone will see you naked with me pushing a butt plug up your ass. Who will they all believe when they see that. You talked me into doing this to you. And, you are naked."

I tried to relax, but it was hurting me, so I clenched my ass together. But she kept pushing it into me. It wasn't going in very far, until she reached back, picked up my ruler and slapped my naked ass with it. I jumped and the damn plug sunk in deeper. It still wasn't all the way in and I felt so full already. I thought I had to shit, but it was just that damn plug.

She smacked my ass again and the plug went even deeper. I could feel my tight little hole opening at the entrance and I felt it deep inside me. How could I ever be the same again? But she kept pushing it in me. I had no idea how big it was, but it hurt.

Then, one more smack on my naked ass and I felt it go deeper and for some reason, my ass closed back up. I had seen these plugs before, but never knew much about them. I didn't realize that once it was all the way in, it narrowed enough before it got to the base and my ass would hold it in.

She stopped pushing and said, "Now, that's better. It is all the way inside my slave and you look so cute now. Now, don't worry, it won't hurt you once you get used to it and besides, I used the small one. We will let you get used to it before we go to a bigger one."

I begged her, "Please Mistress, please take it out. It hurts. I can't handle it."

"Nonsense." She said. "It isn't hurting you. It is just uncomfortable, but by lunch time you will have gotten used to it. Now, let's get you dressed before classes start."

"Lunch time. Please I can't have it up there until lunch." I cried.

"Yes, you will my slave and maybe longer if you don't quit trying to tell me what I can do." She said as she handed me some clothes.

I took my clothes with tears in my eyes. I looked at them and saw it was just a dress with buttons from top to bottom. Once I had it on, I saw it came down to my knees, which was good. But when I started buttoning it, I saw that the top 3 buttons were missing and the bottom 4 were also missing. I knew I would be showing something today in my classes. I didn't want to wear it, but I had nothing else to put on. I would have to stay at my desk today so no one saw anything they shouldn't.

Once I had the little dress on, Amber said, "OK, my slave, walk up the aisle between the desks and then back again. I want to see what you have to offer me."

I did as I was told and walked up the aisle and then turned and walked back. I could feel the top and bottom of the dress separating and closing back up. I wasn't sure how much I was showing, but could feel the cool air on my cunt lips and my little tits. I knew for sure I had to stay at my desk or some of the students might see way too much of me.

Once I reached my desk and Amber, she said, "That is perfect for now. Don't worry, my hot little teacher, you aren't showing anything of importance. At least not right now. Maybe later though."

I didn't like that. Her saying maybe later meant that she had plans to make me show something during the day. I was still planning on sitting behind my desk all day.

But that changed quickly when she said, "Since you aren't showing anything but a little leg and maybe a side of a tit, I want you walking around today. No hiding at all. You may sit for short periods of time, but I expect you to get some exercise in by walking around the classroom. Understand me slave?"

I almost told her to go away, but instead I felt a tingle in my cunt as I said, "Yes Mistress, I understand."

She then said, "Sit down for now my slave. Act natural and do what you always do. No one will know you have your hot little ass plugged up unless you make a big deal of it."

I did as she said and sat down in my chair. But, I got right back up. That damn plug in my ass went deeper and it hurt me some. I knew if I sat too much, it would stay deep inside me. But, if I walked around it had a chance of falling out. What should I do. She wants me to sit for a while and then walk around some. I am taking a big chance today, but I felt I had to do it for Amber.

Amber laughed when I jumped back up. She said, "You are funny my slave. You think it is the end of the world with that thing up your ass. But, it can only go in so far. It has a base on it that won't allow you to lose it inside you. And since your ass has a firm grip on it, it won't fall out. Enjoy your morning my slave."

Then, she just walked out of my room. I looked at the clock and it was almost time for classes to begin. I sat back down, but did so slowly. Once I was seated, I felt the plug go in deeper, but it wasn't as bad as the first time. I hoped she was right about what she said.

The class came in and I waited until they all sat down. Then, I started asking math questions as I walked around the room. I was sure my cunt had poked out a few times, but wasn't sure. Amber said it would stay covered, but I could feel cool air on it when I walked. I was very careful while I walked and I'm sure some of the students saw something, but I wasn't sure what they saw. It was either my tits and cunt or just some bare leg.

I went through the morning with the plug up my ass and the dress almost undone. I had no clue what would happen at lunch or in Amber's class. She had promised I wouldn't have to strip in front of my students, but she never said anything about being exposed to them in a sly manner. I am sure they will get to see some of my naked parts at some time.

It was the period right before lunch when I got a text from Amber. It said, 'Slave, once the last of the class leaves and you are alone, remove your dress, open your door and get under your desk. I will be along shortly to use you.'

I didn't like that idea at all. I didn't like being naked in school and especially in my classroom. If I ever got caught, I would be fired for sure and maybe even have to go to jail. I would never be able to work as a teacher again.

The bell rang for the class to end and it was now lunch time. Once the students all left, I walked to the door an opened it, then slipped out of the dress and crawled under my desk. I was lucky enough to have a desk that was closed in the front. At least if someone else walked in, they would not see me. However, I could not see if anyone walked in and if they did, I would not know who.

I kept hearing noises from the hall because I had the door wide open. I heard some footsteps coming toward the desk, and hoped it was Amber. If anyone else came in, and caught me naked under my desk, I would be in big trouble. The only thing that kept me going was that she had said she would protect me.

The footsteps got closer and closer to me. I held my breath and waited. The feet stopped at the desk and then whoever it was walked around behind it. I saw feet where my chair should have been. I had moved the chair out of the way when I crawled under the desk. Now a pair of shoes were there.

Amber bent over and looked under the desk. She smiled and said, "So nice of you to follow my orders slave. You look so cute under there, all naked. I do hope your plug is still in your ass."

I sighed some relief and said, "Yes Mistress, it is."

Then she said, "Now, during lunch I want to cum, so you will eat my pussy till I have had enough. I will sit at your desk and you will make me happy. I expect to cum at least 3 times, but I'm hoping for maybe 5 times. Time to have lunch my teacher slave."

Amber pulled my chair over to the desk and sat down. She raised her skirt up and I was looking right into her bald pussy. She had taken her panties off and her pussy was winking at me. I knew she wanted me to get her off, but I wasn't sure if I could get her to cum 5 times. But I was sure going to try. I just hoped she had closed the door.

I started licking her pussy and once again found she tasted so wonderful. I could almost become a lesbian if all pussies tasted like Mistress Amber. I licked on her outer lips and then her inner lips. Next my tongue went in deep. I found her clit and sucked on it and even bit it softly. She moaned and pushed her pussy closer to me.

As she was enjoying the pussy licking she said, "If I don't cum at least 3 times my slave, you will stay there for the next period too. I will tell the class that you had an emergency and asked me to sit in for you. I would love to have you eat my pussy during our class time. But if you make me cum 3 times, it won't happen this time."

I knew I had to work hard to get her to cum 3 times, so I really dove into her pussy and slobbered all over it. I was making noises too, trying to get her off. I just hoped and prayed no one walked in. I couldn't stay under my desk for another whole period, especially with a class in session. That would just ruin me.

I got her off the first time, but didn't know how long it took me. Once she calmed back down from squirting cum into my mouth I started all over again. I knew it would take longer this time and even longer the 3rd time. But I was determined to make it happen so I could get dressed to teach class.

As I was licking her wet pussy, she tapped me on the head and whispered. "Be quiet my slave, we have company."

I froze. How could we have company. It was lunch time and we should be alone. If she had closed the door, no one would know I was in here. Now, they can't find out I was under my desk licking an 18-year-old student's pussy. I was scared and very nervous, but turned on and excited. I wanted to eat her some more, but didn't want to be caught.

Then I heard a voice. It sounded like April Jones, the English teacher. We were about the same age and sometimes just sat and talked. We were the youngest teachers in school and came to appreciate each other more and more. We confided in each other about our students and often had lunch together. We had even gone out for drinks a few times when she wanted to get away from her husband.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12