Louise Submits Ch. 10

Story Info
Louise tells about party and is punished.
6.1k words
4.67
26.8k
15
5

Part 10 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers

Greetings all, I again wish to thank all who have read, voted, and commented on this series. This story is a work of fiction and fantasy. The events depicted did not and should not happen in real life. Any similarities to real persons are strictly coincidental. I also need to state that everyone in this chapter is above the age of 18.

I also wish to thank Steve for all his assistance while I write. His thoughts and corrections are very welcome.

Please enjoy my story. Vote and/or comment.

*****

Once I woke up, I had to get ready to go to school. My mind was a whirlwind of things like should I say I want to drop all limits? Do I want to strip in class? Do I want to get my ass naked? Should I ask April to help me more? I just didn't know what I was doing and why I was doing it.

I made a bad bet with a student and lost. I was now a slave to this student and she was pushing my buttons. She's had me naked in public a couple times. She's had me eat other women and even a fellow teacher. She's going to make me have sex with all my senior students. She had me suck and fuck her father while she watched and I even ate her pussy when he was fucking me. Then she had me showing off parts of me in her class, making sure the others saw all my private parts.

Well, guess I don't have any private parts any longer. Since she has taken charge of me, I am finding myself doing more and more for her. I'm sure it won't be long and I'll be naked in her class and allowing all the students to feel me up and have sex with me. I know I'll be having sex at the party, but they won't know it's their teacher. What has my life turned into?

It started out with just doing this for the one semester, but in one of my horny times, I said she could have me as a slave till the end of the year. I have no idea why I did that, but at the time it turned me on and still does, knowing I belong to another person having to do anything she wants.

I snapped out of my thoughts and realized I needed to get to the school with the hopes Amber had some clothes for me. I was sure she would have something, because she doesn't want me arrested or in trouble. If that happened, she wouldn't have a slave to play with. I don't think she'd be happy without a plaything.

I ate a small breakfast, grabbed a quick shower, brushed my hair and teeth and headed to the door to go to school naked. I didn't even put my make-up on. I really didn't need it anyway and it usually got taken off when I ate pussy. So, no make up for me.

I got in the car, drove to school naked and hoped no one else was there. Well, since April knew about me now, she could be there, but no one else. I also noticed that the car was getting low on gas and I would have to tell Amber I needed to stop to fill up. I just hoped that when I told her she would give me something to wear. I didn't want to be naked at a gas station. I could be caught and put in jail, so I thought she would be ok if I went with clothes on.

Pulling into the school, I saw Amber's car in the student lot and as I drove toward the teacher's area, I noticed April was also there. Well, I ate her pussy before, so it won't be a bad thing to do it again. And she saw me naked too, so I hoped I was safe.

Once I parked, I got out. I stood naked beside my car and it wasn't long before I got the text I was waiting for. Amber said, 'Slave, come into the school and then to the gym. We are waiting for you and need some relief before you can have clothes to put on. If you can't make us both cum before school starts, you will be naked in my class.'

I read the text and then hurried towards the school. I had to eat both out and make them cum. I knew Amber was serious about me being naked in her class. It's something she has wanted since I became her slave. So, I ran to the school, down the hall and into the gym.

They were both there standing beside a mat used for workouts. I rushed toward them and said, "Mistress, Amber, please let me make you cum. I don't want to be naked in front of students."

They both laughed at me and then April said, "Lay on the mat Louise. I'm going to ride your face and give you a treat."

I wanted to get it over with quickly, so I would still have clothes to wear in Amber's class. I don't know why I just don't say no to her when she does these things to me, but I just can't. I get so turned on when she orders me to do something. Just like yesterday when I had to show my cunt and ass in class, I was so hot and horny that I could have fucked all of them right there. But I can't tell Amber that because she would have me doing it.

Once I was on the mat, April got over me and pulled a short dildo out of her pussy before she sat on my face. She lowered her pussy to my mouth and I licked. It didn't taste like she did yesterday. Her pussy taste was there, but it tasted more like cum from a man. Then I got a big mouthful of something.

I swirled it around my mouth and when I did that, I knew it was male cum. April had been fucked before I ate her out and she was now giving it to me. But, I still had to make her cum so I could eat Amber too. I ignored the fact that I was eating some guys cum from her pussy and licked even more. I licked and sucked and got more of the guys cum out of her. He sure must have had a big load when he fucked her.

I licked, sucked, swallowed and drank cum. I found her clit and sucked on it and bit it just a little. She screamed out that she was cumming and I licked even harder. She was climaxed hard and sat right down on my face. Her pussy covered my mouth and nose and I think I stopped breathing for a moment. I felt light headed and had to stop licking her pussy.

She finally realized she was suffocating me and pulled up off my face. She still had her wide-open pussy above my face as she looked down between her legs. She giggled and said, "I hope you enjoyed that Louise. Since my husband is out of town, I had Sam spend the night with me and we fucked a lot. He fucked me again right before I came to school. And that was who you just had from my pussy. He sure does cum a lot, doesn't he?

I couldn't talk. I was still in a daze from her riding my face, so I just nodded. But Amber said, "Ok Mrs. Jones, move over. I need a good licking before classes start and my slave needs some clothes to wear. Of course, she would look better naked, but I know we can't do that just yet."

April moved away and Amber sat on my face. She giggled and said, "Well, at least my pussy isn't full of cum slave. So, get busy."

She lowered herself onto me and I started licking her. I had to get her to cum quickly so I could have clothes to wear. And, I guess she was horny because she did cum once I sucked on her clit. She squirted all over me and I got as much into my mouth as I could. I swallowed her love juice as she got off me.

She said, "That was nice slave. Here are your clothes. Don't wash your face and don't rinse your mouth. I want you to smell and taste pussy and cum all day. For lunch today, go to the teachers' lounge and sit with Mrs. Jones. I am sure the two of you have a lot to talk about. Be sure you sit on your naked ass, but keep your legs closed."

I said, "Yes Mistress, I understand. Thank you."

I took the clothes and put them on. Today they were nice clothes. A skirt that came down almost to my knees and a blouse that covered me nicely. Not sheer or anything. I appreciated that. We all walked back into main part of the school together. I noticed a few other teachers had arrived and we spoke as we passed them. April and I separated at her class room, Amber went to visit with some friends and I walked to my room.

The morning seemed to drag along. I had nothing new to do and when I sat at my desk, it was a little harder to get my skirt up over my ass, but I managed to do it. I decided I wouldn't sit too much today because of that. I made it through my morning classes and was ready for lunch. I hadn't really eaten anything for lunch but pussy since Amber took over my life.

I entered the teachers' lounge and April was waiting for me. She grinned as we went to the vending machines to get some food and drink. Then she guided me to the far end of the lounge where we could be alone. I set my lunch down and while April watched for others, I pulled my skirt up and sat down on my naked ass. I rearranged the front, so my cunt was not seen, and then April sat down with me.

We ate lunch and chatted about everything. I had to explain how I became a slave to a student and what I had done so far. She told me that she thought I might be submissive, but never tried anything with me. She said she had always wanted to have someone she could control, but never had the opportunity. But now, she said she was going to help Amber with me and I would be doing more things with her in the future. I just listened to her talk about using me and for some reason, I was getting horny again. Or should I say I was hornier because since Amber took over my life, I stay horny.

Then she asked, "Louise, have you ever fucked or sucked a black man?"

I said, "No, I never had the opportunity, but some of my students are black and since I am going to be at the senior party, I think it will happen then."

April looked at me and asked, "What senior party?"

Oh, Oh, I think I fucked up. April didn't know about the party and I just told her that I was going to be there. I had no idea she didn't know about it. I had thought Amber had told her everything so the two of them could use me more. But, I guess she hadn't confided in April about that.

I said, "Sorry, I guess I wasn't supposed to say anything. I am sure Amber will tell you, but I can't say any more about it."

I remembered back when Amber was talking about it with her classmates and she told me not to say anything to anyone. Now I knew I would be punished because I told April and I was sure she would tell Amber. She was going to ask her about it and I was going to be hurt.

April dropped the subject about the party when she said, "Well, you've had some black man's cum. Remember this morning when you ate my pussy and tasted that cum in me. Well, I never told you, but my lover Sam is a big black man with a huge cock. You ate his cum from my pussy."

"Oh my," I said, "You mean you're fucking a black guy a lot? I never thought you would be like that."

"Lots of things you don't know about me Louise, but you might find out soon." She said.

I said, "MMMM, might be interesting. I would like to know more about you. Maybe we can get together some time to spend a day to explore that."

Then she said, "Well, as a matter of fact, Amber and I have been discussing that and it might happen real soon."

I turned red, but was excited to know more. She had said she knew I was submissive and she said she always wanted to control someone. My mind was going in all sorts of directions. What will happen next year when Amber graduates? Will April take me after that? What would she make me do?

As my mind wandered, I didn't see her reach into her purse. But I snapped out of my thoughts when she said, "Here, put these in your cunt. Amber wants them in you when you get back for class."

I saw a little box that held 2 balls. They looked like they were metal, but I had no idea what they were. I just looked at them, trying to figure out what they were. I asked April, "What are these things?"

She giggled and said, "You really are naïve Louise. You don't know much about sex, do you?"

I said, "No, not really. I always put my time into being good in school and college, but never had much time for a lot of sex. I did sleep with guys, but nothing like I am doing now for Amber."

April said, "They are Ben-Wa balls and go inside your cunt. I won't tell you what they do, as you will soon find out. Now, put them in so we can go to our classes."

I said, "I'll go to the rest room on my way to class to put them in."

She said, "No, you'll put them in right now so I can watch. Now do it or I'll tell Amber you were not following instructions."

I didn't want Amber to hear anything like that. If she did, I'd be punished and I would hurt even more. It was bad enough, that I told about the senior party. So, I looked around, raised my skirt up, spread my legs and took one of the balls and slid it into my cunt. That didn't do anything, so I picked up the other one and slid it in. It didn't do anything either, except it made me feel full.

I put my skirt down and closed my legs. April was smiling and said, "That's better slave; now let's get back to class."

That was the first time my fellow teacher and friend had called me slave. I wasn't sure if I liked the way this was going for me. I was a slave to a student and now it looks like I am a slave to another teacher as well. But, it was all because of what Amber wanted, not April. I stood up and let the back of my skirt fall back over my ass.

We started walking toward the classes and that is when I found out what these Ben-Wa balls did to a cunt. I felt them moving inside me and rubbing against my sensitive cunt walls. I had to stop a couple times to relax a little. Wow, these things are something else.

I got to my class room and Amber was waiting for me. She said, "Are they in your cunt slave?"

I said, "Yes Mistress and they feel funny, but it is exciting."

Then she said, "Very good. Now, I want you walking for the entire class. No sitting. I know you may have to stop at times, but don't sit down. And I hope you cum for all of us. If it happens, don't stop it."

I was so embarrassed that I might cum in front of my class, but I said, "Yes Mistress, I will do my best for you."

The bell rang and all the students filed in. Amber took her seat and I began the class. I am sure they all wanted to see more of my naked ass and cunt, but today they wouldn't see anything. Not even my little tits; I was well covered with my blouse.

I didn't have time to tell Amber that I had mentioned the party to April, but I would just as soon as I had the chance. I thought if I told her before April asked about it, I wouldn't be in as much trouble and she would take it easy on me.

Once everyone sat down and I started my walking around the room, explaining what I wanted for the day, I walked toward Amber's desk. Once there, I stopped and leaned over next to her ear. I whispered, "Mistress, I fucked up today at lunch."

She said, "How did you fuck up slave?"

I told her, "When April and I were talking, I let it slip that I would be at the senior party and the black students in our class would be using me."

She looked at me and then said, "Thank you for telling me slave. Now go away so I can think of what I'll do with you. Just keep walking."

I stood up and continued walking around the room. The balls in my cunt kept me so excited, but were not letting me cum. I thought if I could cum for her in class, she wouldn't hurt me later as punishment. I wish I knew what she was thinking because at times she really scared me with what she wanted from me.

I never did cum in class, but my legs were soaking wet from my cunt juice and I knew my face was red from the excitement. I wanted to cum, but those balls never let me. They just brought me to the edge and kept me there, never letting me go any further.

Class was over and Amber waited till everyone else left. She walked up to me and said, "Slave, as soon as school is out, get naked and stand in the corner to wait for me. Keep your nose to the corner and don't move until I say you can. No matter what happens or who enters, don't move. I will then let you know your punishment. Any questions slave?"

"Mistress, I need to get gas in my car after school." I said. "Will you allow me some clothes today so I can fill my tank?"

"I will think about it slave." She told me, and then said, "Now do you understand your orders for after school?"

I said, "Yes Mistress, I am sorry I told her. I didn't mean to Mistress."

"I understand that slave, but you fucked up. Now you must be punished." She said as she walked out of the room and the next class walked in.

I taught the afternoon classes, but always had the after-school punishment on my mind. And my cunt was so wet with those balls inside me. I wish I could cum, but they just don't let me go that far. I didn't understand what was wrong. Am I different from others, or do they do the same to others. I would have to do some research on them later.

The final bell rang and the students all filed out. As soon as the room was empty, I shut the door and stripped my clothes off. I am beginning to spend more time naked in my room now. I don't want to be this way, but she has told me and I must do it. I have no idea why I do everything she wants and why I just don't tell her no. But since she won the bet with me, I can't refuse her. I may even want her to do more with me, but I can't tell her that.

Once naked, I went to the corner and stood with my nose to the wall. I felt so stupid like this. I am a grown woman and I am standing in a corner, naked because a student told me too. What is wrong with me? I feel like a little child who was bad and the grown up is punishing me. Tears fell from my eyes, but at the same time, juice was slipping from my cunt.

It seemed like forever before I heard my door open and close. I heard footsteps coming toward me. It sounded like at least two sets of feet, but I couldn't be sure. I was afraid to turn around to see, because she had told me not to move. Whoever it was had a good look at my naked ass.

It took a long time before the feet stopped walking and they were right behind me. Someone touched my ass and squeezed it. Amber said, "Very good slave. You look so cute standing in the corner. I might just make you stay here during class someday. Bet all my friends would love to see you naked in the corner. But, for now, just stay there while I tell you about your punishment."

I didn't move, but was so wet between my legs. I don't know why I get this way when I am in a position like this. But, it turns me on to be used as a slave. Right now I think I would agree to anything Mistress wanted from me. I was thinking about the party and being naked for my students and them using my body for their pleasure. At least once the party was over; none of the boys would be virgins any longer. And the girls would have had their pussies licked. So, maybe it is a good thing that I am going to be the entertainment. Maybe I should let them know who I am while they use me. My mind was going around in circles and I don't even remember all that I thought about.

Amber spoke and I snapped out of my thoughts. She said, "To start with slave, I've considered your request to have clothes for pumping gas. The answer is no. You'll pump it naked."

I started to say something, but she interrupted me saying, "And if you disagree with me and want to argue, you'll be naked in a lot of other places too. Remember, this is all about punishing you for telling Mrs. Jones about our party."

So, I just kept my mouth closed waiting to hear more from her. April hadn't said anything until that time. She said, "Louise, I'm sorry you have to be punished, but you are a slave and didn't obey your mistress. So, I asked to be with you at the gas station. Amber agreed, as long as I videotaped it all."

Oh, my God, now I will be on film naked in public. Will it ever end? What else will I have to do as punishment? I don't know how she thinks of all these things, but it is getting dangerous for me. Yes, I was naked in a restaurant, but no one else was in there. I was naked in the park, but don't think I was seen. I drive naked a lot, but I am in the car. My porch is hidden when I strip naked. But at a gas station, which may have security cameras and at least the attendant will be there. Who knows maybe others there buying gas? Now I have get out of my car naked to pump my gas.

bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers
12