Louise Submits Ch. 20

Story Info
Naked Friday.
5.5k words
4.38
16.9k
6
2

Part 20 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings all, I again wish to thank all who have read, voted, and commented on this series. This story is a work of fiction and fantasy. The events depicted did not and should not happen in real life. Any similarities to real persons are strictly coincidental. I also need to state that everyone in this chapter is above the age of 18.

I also wish to thank Steve for all his assistance while I write. His thoughts and corrections are very welcome.

Please enjoy my story. Vote and/or comment.

Louise Submits Ch. 20

Once I got home and cleaned up, I ate some dinner and took a shower. I was so hot during the day when the students were touching me that I was almost cumming for them. I have no idea why I am like this. I was never this horny all the time before I met Amber. I guess she brings out the best in me.

I got a good night's sleep in my little bed and when I woke in the morning, I was refreshed and ready for another day. I knew that today was Friday and I would be naked in school for the whole class during April's English class, then again at lunch and math. I also knew that I was going to be having sex with some of the students. But that doesn't bother me any longer. Not like it did before when I begged Amber not to make me strip in front of them or have sex with them. But, this past weekend was what did it for me. I had never been fucked so much in my life and now I wanted more of it. And those girls had the sweetest pussies I could ever imagine. None as sweet and tasty as Amber, but they all tasted wonderful and I will be happy to eat all of them again. Yes, even the ones on their periods.

I was happy as I took another shower and brushed my hair, and then walked out my door naked to go to school. I always drive very careful now since I must do it naked. I pulled into the parking lot, seeing Amber's car there, I quickly parked and got out. I stood naked beside my car waiting to hear from my Mistress.

She let me stand there longer than normal and I was beginning to wonder why. Then my phone buzzed and it was a message from my Mistress. 'Good morning slave. I love seeing you naked like that every morning and just want to keep you that way, but for now, I'll have to give you some clothes to put on once you come into the school. So, today, I want you to walk to the front door, and then go past it to the street. Stand at the entrance for the count of 20 and then turn and slowly walk back to the front door. It is unlocked so you won't need to get your keys out. Then walk through the halls to your door and wait for me there. Do not go in your room yet. And I expect to hear the bells ringing all the time. Now get going slave before someone else catches you.'

I started walking slowly, making sure the bells on my tits and clit were ringing. I didn't know if she was inside or outside and wanted to be sure she saw and heard everything she wanted. I didn't really want to be out like this, especially at school, but since I have given up all limits and agreed to be her slave, I have no other choice. Yes, I could get out of this at any time by just telling her no, it won't happen anymore. But she has pictures and videos of me and now I am marked. And I figured since I have come this far, I might as well continue. Besides, I do enjoy my time with her, even if I must do many different things to please her.

I got to the front door, hesitated about going to the street, but then started walking again. I hoped no one else showed up before I got back to the school and I prayed no one was going down the street as I stood there naked for the world to see if they looked.

I walked to the end of the parking lot and was at the entrance to it and could see the street. I stood there and started counting. I counted slowly because I knew she does not want me doing things like this very fast. She wants to make sure there is a chance of me being seen.

Once I counted to 20, I turned and slowly walked back to the front door, opened it and entered the school. I walked the halls and my bells echoed very loud, and I knew she could hear them. I slowly walked to my class room swaying my naked ass so the bells rang more. I had to make sure she could hear them so I didn't get punished.

I made it to my room and just stood waiting. She had told me not to go in, so I was in the hall, naked, praying no one else showed up. I wondered where she was now. Was she in the room waiting, or was she someplace else in school and would meet me outside my room.

I stood there for a short time before I got another text from her. 'I want you standing with your legs wide apart, your hands behind your back with your tits pushed out. And, while you are standing there, shake your booty and make the bells ring. I'll let you know when to go inside.'

I read what she said and immediately turned my back to the door, spread my legs, put my hands behind my back and thrust my little titties out. Then I started shaking my butt to make the bells ring. When I did that, my clit bell and the ones on my tits all rang. I just hoped no one else was in school and hear them ringing. If they did, I was sure they would come investigate to find me naked in front of my class room door in school.

The time was going by and I knew it was time for the other teachers to come in, but Amber didn't say I could go inside my room. I still wasn't sure if she had clothes for me or if she was going to make me stay naked. She has threatened to do just that, but if she did, I would be in jail and she would not have me to play with. I knew she wasn't stupid and I think she is just pushing my buttons and limits.

I was almost ready to just go in my classroom and hide and take whatever punishment she had later. At least I would be safe. I stood waiting for her to show up, but she didn't and I was starting to get very nervous.

Then, I got another text from her. 'OK, slave, the other teachers are starting to pull into the parking lot and they will be inside the school soon. So, standing just as you are, slowly count to 20 and then you can go in your room. Your clothes are on the desk, but do not close your door once you are in. How fast can you get dressed slave?'

Oh, my God, she is really pushing my limits now. The other teachers are here, I am naked and she wants me to slowly count to 20 before I can go in dress. I also must leave the door open so if anyone walked by, they would see me getting my clothes on. I would have to hurry, but she doesn't want me too. She can be so mean at times.

I slowly counted to 20 and when I finished, I went into my room, straight to my desk. On top was a dress, which I could just slip on over my head and hide my naked body. My shoes were on the floor by the desk, but I could put them on after I finished with the dress.

I had the dress on just in time and was about to put my shoes on. But I heard, "Good morning Ms. Baker. I see you are in early."

It was one of the other teachers walking past my room and she stuck her head in to say hello. I said, "Yes, I am a little early. Just trying to catch up on today's lesson before the students get in. It is good to see you again."

I was shaking like a leaf hoping she didn't see me trying to get my clothes on. I had to sit down to get my shoes and then realized the bells were still on my clit and tits. I had to get them off before the students came in. I pulled my dress up and spread my legs to remove the bell from my clit. But I didn't get it done quick enough.

"That is so cute slave." Amber said as she stood in the door way. "My wonderful teacher with her dress up playing with her cunt right before class starts."

"No Mistress, I was trying to get the bells off so the other classes don't hear them." I explained.

"I didn't tell you to take them off, did I?" She questioned.

I thought she was going to make me wear them all day. After all I said I would do anything to eat her pussy. I prayed she wouldn't make me leave them on me. I would just die if the other classes and teachers heard them and asked me about the noise.

"No Mistress, you did not, but I can't afford for others to hear them." I told her hoping she would allow me to remove them.

"Yes, slave, I know you can't, but wish I could make you. So, go ahead and remove them, but I want these on your rings today." She said as she handed me a box.

I got the rings off both my clit and tits and opened the box. Damn, it had 3 weights in it and they were heavy. I picked up the first one and it was heavier than what I had on me before. I didn't know how much heavier, but I wasn't happy.

She saw me looking at them and said, "Yes slave they are bigger, but it will help to make your nipples and clit grow some more. They each weigh ½ ounce. Now get them on because class is about to start and I don't think you want others to see you putting them on."

I quickly put the weights on my rings and pulled my dress back down to cover me up. I slipped my shoes on just as the first class was walking in. I stood up and waited for them to settle down and then started teaching math. As I walked, the weight on my clit was swinging around and pulling my clit toward the ground. I knew Amber wanted it longer, and I think this is just what she wanted from me. Of course, it also was making me hotter with each step I took.

I got through the first period and then the second period. As I was teaching the class, I got a text from Amber.

'slave, once you are finished teaching go directly to April's English class. Go in, close the door and strip. Put your bells back on but don't take the weights off. Then stand in the corner with your ass out. Be ready for everything and anything slave!'

When it was time for English class, I let all my students leave and then made a quick walk to April's classroom. There was no one there yet, so I went in, stripped naked, attached the bells and stood in the corner. I had my nose to the wall, my legs wide apart and my arms straight out. I was ready for the seniors to come in, see me and use me.

It wasn't long before the door opened and I heard the kids coming in. I didn't turn around or move. I had to do as Amber old me and just waited until she explained what she wanted for the 3 periods. I heard some other noises, but couldn't figure out what it was. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

"OK, we are all here now and today is the first Friday we get to use the slave." Amber told the class. "She did well this weekend and now, all you boys are no longer virgins and I know a couple of you girls who aren't either."

Everyone giggled and talked about what had happened. I was right; Sam and Mr. Wilson got them some young pussy while I was being fucked by the boys. I am sure they enjoyed the girls and might even do them again.

"Now, I have some boxes on slave's desk. One box has everyone's name. One of the other boxes has all her holes, cunt, ass and mouth. The last box has what is to be done with her." Amber explained.

I know knew what the noises were. They were bringing in the boxes. But, I wondered what kinds of things she thought of to have me do with the students. I heard some of the others ask the same question.

She said, "Well, it is things like fuck, which means whatever hole is used, will be fucked. Another would say eat, and she would have to eat a pussy or suck a cock and maybe eat someone's ass. I have added a couple that say piss and she would have to drink the piss of whoever she picked. I have added a few other things to, which will be known should she pick them."

The class seemed to like the ideas Amber had told them about and I believe they were ready to begin. I still didn't see anyone and hadn't been told to move out of the corner. So, I just waited with my naked ass sticking out so they could read I was the Senior's Slave.

I waited a few more minutes and Amber said, "We have 2 periods for everyone to use the slave. Well at least the names she picks from the box. Then in math class, I have a special surprise for her. Shall we begin?"

Everyone was ready to start using me. I was ready to be used, but I was still in the corner. I still wasn't sure what I would have to do or have done to me. There were so many things she did to me before and now I was getting nervous about what she has planned for this Friday.

"Slave, turn around and begin to pick your fate. Pick 3 names for this period, then pick which holes will be used and finally pick what is to be done with your fuck holes." Amber ordered.

I turned and saw all the students watching me. I should not be doing any of this, especially in school, but here I am, naked, pierced and tattooed picking my fate for 2 periods. I will pick the 3 students for this period and then 3 for the next one. Next to pick which one of my holes will get used or if all of them do. Then I'll pick what they will do to me.

I walked to my desk and put my hand in the first box and pulled out a name. I had to read the name out loud so all of them knew who would use me. I picked it out, unfolded the paper and said, "Marty". Then I reached in and picked another name. I read it, saying "Sam". Then for the third name, I picked, "Melanie" So I had 2 boys and one girl to use me.

I moved to the next box and pulled out a piece of paper, unfolded it and read it out loud. I said, "Cunt". I guess Marty would have my cunt. Then I pulled another one reading it out loud too, "Mouth". Sam would have my mouth. And the last one I said, "cunt" again, now 2 of them would use my cunt. I figured Melanie would use a dildo on me.

Once that was done, I went to the other box and pulled 3 papers out of it. I read them in order. They said, 'Fuck' 'Eat" 'Spank'. Oh, my god, Melanie is going to spank my cunt once Marty fucks me. And Sam gets a blow job.

I watched as Marty stripped down and his cock was sticking out, hard as a rock. I knew I had it in me before, but I couldn't remember it. But, it looked impressive. I would guess about 8" long and quite thick. I would enjoy this part of my Friday fucks.

I was put on the floor in front of everyone, on my hands and knees. Marty got behind me and shoved his cock into my waiting cunt and started fucking me. Sam came around to the front of me and he had his cock out. I took it in my mouth and he went all the way in with one shove. It didn't even stop at my throat. He just plowed in and down my throat with the one thrust. Then they both fucked me like a whore.

But, they were lasting longer than any of them did at the party. Maybe they would last long enough so I could cum with them. That would be so great. They fucked me slow and easy, but deep. Both boys were going all the way in and then almost all the way out.

I was getting into rhythm with them and felt my orgasm building. I was glad Sam had his cock in my mouth, because if not, the whole school would hear me scream when I started cumming. They fucked me for quite some time and I knew I was going to cum, just as soon as they did.

And that is what happened. I felt both cocks stiffen up in me and I was nearing my own relief. Then it happened. Both boys, at the same time started filling me with their hot cum and I lost it. I started cumming as soon as I felt the first spurts of cum filling me from both ends. I was in heaven and knew I would do so much more for this class before the year was over.

They both gave me a lot of hot cum and I finally quit cumming myself. The boys pulled out of me and left me feeling empty. But I knew I had to get my cunt spanked by Melanie now. I had no idea what she would use or how many spanks I would get. But, I was going to find out very soon.

Amber stepped up and said, "Wow slave that was so hot. A teacher gets fucked in class and sucks a cock at the same time. You are a bad teacher and now must be punished. Melanie will be ready as soon as you find out what she uses and how many swats you get."

I noticed a couple jars with papers in it. Melanie put her hand in the first one and pulled out one folded paper. Once she opened it up, she said, "Spoon".

Then she reached into the next jar and got another piece of paper. She pulled it out, unfolded it and read it. She then said, "Ten and hard."

Oh shit, I thought. I was going to have my cunt spanked 10 times and all of them would be hard. Amber then told someone to take the bells and weights off my cunt so I could get spanked.

As they were taking them off my cunt, she said, "In those jars are the things we will use as punishments. They are the spoon, ruler, hands, and hair brush. Of course, there are 2 ways to use the brush. One is using the flat back side and the other is using the bristles on you. And in the other jar is how many swats you get, along with the intensity of each swat. As you know, one says 10 and hard. The numbers range from 1 to 100 and the intensity is soft, medium, hard and extra hard. So, anytime you pull out a spank paper, you will get to pull out those too."

I groaned and wished I had never bet with her. I love getting fucked and eating pussy. I don't even mind sucking cocks, but being spanked is bad. Especially bad on my cunt, which is what I am about to get very soon.

The bells and weights had been removed and Melanie said, "A couple of you guys grab her ankles and spread her legs for me. Once she is spread wide apart, raise her legs up so her hot cunt is straight up. This way I can get a better swing with the spoon."

They had me spread and my cunt was straight up, just like she wanted. I closed my eyes so I didn't have to see her spank my cunt, but I was told to keep them open so I could see the spoon coming at me. They really know how to abuse a slave.

Once Melanie was happy about the way my cunt was positioned, she said, "Ok, just hold her there, while I spank that nasty cunt."

Amber stepped up and said, "Open up slave. We can't have you screaming while she spanks your cunt."

I opened my mouth and she stuffed someone's dirty panties into it. I knew it was panties because I could taste pussy on them. Then she took a piece of tape and put it over my mouth to hold them in.

"There, that should keep your cock sucking mouth quiet." She said and then motioned for Melanie to begin.

I watched her raise the spoon and then as it came down to make contact with my cunt. Damn, that hurt. When she was told to hit hard, she didn't hold back. I tried to scream, but I couldn't. I felt the pain all the way to my toes and my clit felt like it exploded.

The pain stopped for a moment, but came right back when she hit me again and again. She spanked my naked cunt hard for the 10 swats and then she stepped back. The boys let my legs go and they fell down, limp. I couldn't move for a few minutes. When I looked up, I saw all the faces staring at me, with big grins on them. They enjoyed that, but I didn't.

Once I could move, I got up and was able to take the tape off my mouth and spit the panties out. I started to yell at Amber, but she beat me to it.

"Slave now it is time to find out about next period. Wonder what happens to you then." Amber said.

The bell rang for the period to be over and it was now lunch and I knew some more students would use me. But after that it was math class and I would be used again, but didn't know what would happen in either class.

We didn't have to go anyplace for lunch, so we started right in. Once again, I had to pick 3 names and which hole, then to find out what would happen to each hole. Would I be fucked, or would I suck or would I get spanked again. I hoped for the sucking and fucking.

I reached in and pulled out the 3 names. Jill, Janice, Emily. Three girls would use me. Then, I reached in and pulled out what hole would be used by each. As I pulled them out, all 3 said mouth. Well, guess I'll be eating pussy for lunch.

12