Louise Submits Ch. 21

Story Info
Shopping in the mall.
6.3k words
4.52
21.4k
8
5

Part 21 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Greetings all, I again wish to thank all who have read, voted, and commented on this series. This story is a work of fiction and fantasy. The events depicted did not and should not happen in real life. Any similarities to real persons are strictly coincidental. I also need to state that everyone in this chapter is above the age of 18.

I do realize that what happens in the story are not something that happens in real life. But some of the things that do happen should be allowed in our society. There is nothing more beautiful than the naked female body and all women should be allowed to show it without consequences or repercussions.

I also wish to thank Sadkins116 for all his assistance while I write. His thoughts and corrections make the story easier to read and are very welcome.

Please enjoy my story. Vote and/or comment.

*****

I drove home, naked as I must do now and once I got there, parked my car in the drive and walked to my front door. I waited for a moment before I unlocked my door. I just stood there naked on my front porch where I might be seen. I then unlocked my door and went inside.

Inside, I got me a strong drink, relaxed for a few minutes before I fixed my dinner and took a nice warm shower. Once I was clean and my belly full, I went to bed. I still had to sleep in the little bed and it was beginning to smell bad. I had not been able to change the sheets for a long time because Amber wouldn't allow it. I would have to speak to her to see if I could change sheets so it wasn't as dirty.

I slept through the night, getting some much-needed rest. When I woke in the morning it was just 6:AM, so I knew I had time to have breakfast, get another shower and wait naked on my porch for her to arrive.

As usual, just thinking of being naked on my porch was turning me on. Then my mind drifted to thoughts of what my Mistress might make me to do while we shopped and it pushed me even higher. I was sure I would be naked at some point in at the mall where anyone could see me. Now my cunt was tingling with the idea of doing it. I know I shouldn't feel this way, but my body loved the thoughts.

I cleaned up, had some breakfast and waited for Mistress Amber to arrive. I was thinking I would step out right before 8 O'clock, but I was afraid of her arriving earlier. She did say she would arrive about 8 am and that meant she could come earlier, so I decided I would have to be out on my porch at about a quarter till to wait for her. I didn't want any more punishments from her.

I waited until it was time, then opened the door and stepped out. I made sure the door was locked, walked to the steps to stand and wait for Amber. I prayed no one else walked by and caught me naked outside waiting for my teenage Mistress.

I had to wait until 8:10 for her to pull in the driveway. I was outside naked for 25 minutes giving anyone an opportunity to see me exposed on my porch. I don't know if I was seen, but I prayed I wasn't. It seemed like Amber was bound and determine to expose me and humiliate me to my neighbors.

Amber sat in her car for a short time after she pulled in before texting me. 'Slave, walk slowly to my car, come to my side first, then walk to the back and up the other side. Get in the back seat with my friends. They will tell how you're to sit once you are in.'

I did as she ordered and slowly walked down my steps, into the yard, then the driveway. I walked past her door to the back of her car and since she couldn't pull all the way in because my car was in the driveway, I was very close to the road. But I did as she demanded and walked behind her car and back up the other side. Once I was at the back door, it opened and Linda, another math student stepped out, allowing me room to get in. I scooted to the middle of the seat, next to Susan while Linda got back in. I also noticed Stacey was in the front seat with Amber.

Once the door was closed, Linda and Susan grabbed my legs and put them over their legs, spreading me open, showing my cunt. I knew today was going to be very interesting and humiliating for me.

Amber started driving and the 2 girls started playing with my cunt. One would put her fingers inside while the other one rubbed my exteded clit. They pinched my nipples and loved making the bells ring.

While they played with me, everyone was talking about the things they wanted to do today. Amber said, "Seeing as it will take a couple hours to get to the mall, the first thing we will do is go to the food court for lunch. And since we have our slave with us, she will pay for everything while we play with her. I have always wondered what it would be like to make someone expose themselves in a busy mall. Maybe make them get naked for all to see. Wouldn't that be fun?"

Everyone laughed at what she said. Well everyone but me. I didn't think it was funny at all because I knew if she wanted me naked, she would strip me right in front of everyone. I prayed she wouldn't do that. She did promise to protect me, and had so far, so I shouldn't worry, but I was worried.

We continued riding and they continued talking. They talked about getting things free because they would barter me for the items. Like they would tell a clerk I would suck his cock as payment. Or I would let them fuck me for a nice pair of shoes. What would I get besides used? Nothing! I was their whore and they were my pimps.

After about 2 hours of driving, Amber pulled into the mall parking lot. I am glad she didn't go to the one close to home. Maybe no one would know me here and I would be ok as long as I didn't get arrested for indecent exposure.

She parked the car in the very last row far away from the mall and said, "Get out slave and wait for me."

I had to climb over Linda to get out and she slapped my naked ass as I was departing. Once I was out, the door closed and Amber left me standing naked in the parking lot. I have been naked in the school parking lot before, but it was always very early in the morning and no one was around. I had never been out in public like this before. I looked around as I got out of her car and it was completely open. The only car around was Amber's, and I was a long way from the mall.

I heard laughter coming from the car, when Amber put the car in gear and just drove off, leaving me alone and naked. I was panicking and started to cry, but as I watched her car drive away, it turned and headed back towards me. I took a deep breath and tried to calm down when she stopped about 5 feet from me and rolled down her window. She stuck her head out she yelled, "Slave, I want you to play with your cunt until you cum. Then I'll give you something to wear and we can go have lunch and shop. Begin now slave!"

I had to do what she demanded if I wanted to cover my body, I'm too far from home to argue. I was out in the middle of a mall parking lot, naked, and being forced to masturbate. Plus I was afraid of being caught. But I decided if I could cum quickly, my Mistress would give me something to wear, so I reached down to my naked cunt and started fingering myself.

I knew Amber was getting it all on video because she had her phone out the window and pointing right at me. As I fingered my cunt, I could feel it lubricating and my juices running down my legs. Amber yelled, "Ring those bells slave!" I know I blushed but as I rubbed my clit, I shook my body making the bells bounce wildly off my tits and ringing loudly. They rang so loud I was worried that sight of me, naked, masturbating, and ringing the bells attached to my tits would attract someone, and I would be put in jail.

I kept on masturbating right there in the parking lot and I was getting so close to what I knew was going to be a massive orgasm. I was now at the point that I didn't care who saw me jilling myself in public because I needed to cum. It wasn't the need to get dressed this time; it was the need for relief.

Then, suddenly I was on my knees cumming so very hard and squirting my cunt juice all over the parking lot below me. I just kept fingering my cunt and rubbing my clit. The bells ringing and I was in heaven.

Once I calmed down, I looked up to see a crowd of people starring at me. Who were these people? Then reality hit me as I came down from the massive orgasm that I was in a mall parking lot, naked and had just masturbated in front of a group of strangers. I cried and tried to cover my naked body. But the crowd clapped and cheered as Amber came up to me with some clothes in her hands.

Then Linda and Susan helped me to my feet and Amber, with the help of Stacey, they got me dressed. Well, if you call what they put on me dressed, I was covered for the most part.

I looked at the blouse, which as very shear and only came to right below my little tits. But, it really didn't cover anything becaue I could see right through it. Then as I looked at the skirt they put on me, I noticed I was going to be showing a lot of skin. It was a short skirt, coming to about 4 inches below my cunt and the lower parts of my ass cheeks were showing. But, there were 4 sections to the skirt. It had a slit on both sides of my cunt and both sides of my ass.

That meant that I had a panel in front and one in back, along with a panel on both sides. What I didn't notice at first was the zippers that held each panel to the waist band. I would find out later why they were like that.

Once they had me dressed and I had some 4 inch heels on, Amber said, "OK my slave, walk to the entrance and wait for us to park. Be sure the bells are ringing all the time. I want to be able to find you if it gets crowded."

I didn't like the idea of making noise around others, but I had to do as I was told. I strarted walking toward the mall, being sure to wiggle my ass and shake my tits so the bells would ring. I was beet red by the time I reached the front door. As I walked, I saw people stop and stare at me and I was so glad she picked a place where I was not known.

I stood at the entrance to wait for the girls, but had to keep moving so the bells made noise. If I didn't, I knew Amber would punish me. And she would do it in public to embarrass me even more. So, I wiggled and shook while waiting.

Amber and the other girls finally came up to me, giggling and pointing at me. I was their teacher, but I was being treated like some prostitute on the street. I guess the only difference between me and a prostitute was they charged money for sex. I gave it away or promised to others for doing something for Amber. Like my tattoos.

Once they were up to me, Amber said, "Slave, walk to the food court so we can eat. You will be our guide, so make sure your hot little ass is wiggling all the way there."

The others laughed at what she said, but I turned redder in the face. I think my whole body was bright red. But, I did as she said and started toward the food court, being sure my ass was wiggling more than normal. And by doing that, the bell on my clit rang even more.

I got to the food court and when the girls caught up to me we entered. Amber looked around the court, and finally she saw what she was looking for.

"Slave, go sit between those 2 tables to save them for us. And make sure you follow the rules. Naked ass on the bench, with your legs spread. If I think you are not spreading wide enough, I'll be sure everyone sees your cunt." She told me.

I went to where she indicated, turned so she could watch me and lifted the back of the skirt. It wasn't hard to do since it was only one panel. I held it up and sat down on the wooden bench between the tables. Then, I slowly started parting my legs. I opened them up and I felt lucky because the front panel of the skirt fell in between my legs and covered my cunt. I saw this and decided if she wants my legs wide open, I'll give it to her. I spread them so that my legs were almost touching the bench on both sides of me. I was wide open, but the skirt hid what I had to show.

I saw Amber and the girls in line to order lunch, but they were also watching me spread my legs. I just prayed that they didn't make me lift the skirt up. If that happened, my cunt and the tattoo would be seen. And along with that, the way I was spread open, others would probably see right inside my open cunt hole.

They came back to the table and sat down. Amber gave me some food to eat, but nothing else happened. I had to keep my legs open, but the flap kept me covered. I was so relieved. But, that didn't last long either.

As soon as lunch was done, and we all stood up, Susan and Linda fixed my skirt. They stood on either side of me and unzipped the side panels, removing them from the skirt. They put them in their purses and Amber said, "Let's go slave. We got some shopping to do and I want to show you off."

I walked with them, but couldn't help noticing that as I walked everyone would know I didn't have panties on. With the side panels of the skirt gone, my bare legs showed all the way up to the thin waist band. And the other 2 flaps were moving about and I was worried my cunt and ass would also be seen.

My worries were real when one of the girls came beside me, and reached to my ass. She took the little skirt panel and lifted it up, tucking it into the waist band. Then with a little slap on the ass she said, "Don't touch it slave. We want everyone to know you are a slave to seniors."

I turned so red at that point. Here I am in a public mall, with my naked ass hanging out for all to see and being tattooed like I was, it was so humiliating. But, I did as she said and kept walking.

"Turn into that store slave." Amber said.

I looked at the sign that said It was a teen clothing store. I had no idea what would happen in here, but I went in as I was instructed to do. The girls all followed me in and Amber went to talk to the sales clerk. After talking for a short time, she pointed at me and nodded her head to the other girls.

Once that happened, one of the girls lifted the front of my skirt up to show my cunt to the clerk and I could see she was reading the tattoo. The one that said, 'owned teacher'. I saw her talk with Amber and then they both walked over to me.

Amber said, "Slave, we get to each get an outfit and you will pay. This nice young lady is taking you to the back room while, we shop and you will eat her pussy for as long as she wants. Now give me your clothes."

"Bbbbut, it is out in the open." I tried to beg.

"Nonsense slave. Who cares if you are naked? I don't. I really like you better like that." Amber said.

The clerk stood watching all of this. Then she said, "Is she really your teacher? I mean I see it says she is owned and a teacher, but your teacher does this for you?"

"Tell her slave." Amber ordered.

I was removing the little bit of clothes I had on and when I was naked, I said, "Yes, I am their teacher,1 I teach math to them."

The clerk said, "Wow, wish I had a teacher like you. Now she said you really know how to eat pussy, so let's go see if it's true. You girls pick out what you want and if she is good, they will be yours."

I followed the young girl into the back room and as soon as we got there and the door closed, she took her pants off. I looked at her naked from the waist down with a shaved pussy for me to lick. It did look nice and I was ready to make her cum.

She sat in a chair, spread her legs and said, "OK math teacher, eat me."

I looked at her pussy and it looked so good. I got on my knees and worked my way between her legs. I leaned in and got a good smell of her pussy and I wanted to eat it more than ever. Her pussy smelled so sweet and almost as good as Amber's. I wanted it.

Once I was closer, I stuck my tongue out and licked her slit and thought I was in heaven. This girl smelled and tasted so good. I wondered if she would go home with me. I licked her slit and stuck my tongue into the little hole. I really doubt that her pussy had anything in it before, except maybe her fingers.

I licked her and found her love button. It was beginning to protrude from under the hood and I kissed it, then took it between my lips to suck on it. She was squirming and pulling my head into her pussy. She had my hair in her hands and was guiding me into her love hole.

Then, without warning, she started squirting her love juice into my mouth and all over my face. But I didn't quit. I took everything she gave me and swallowed it down. Then continued eating this lovely little pussy. After all, Mistress Amber told me to keep eating until she didn't want any more.

I licked her pussy, fucked her hole with my tongue and sucked her clit and made her cum 4 times before she pushed me away. Each time she was cumming, I got a big mouthful of hot, juicy, sweet pussy juice. I was having a great time and didn't want to quit, even if my mouth and tongue hurt.

Once she pushed me away, I just stayed in front of her, staring at her pretty little pussy. I couldn't just get up and leave her alone it wouldn't be right and Mistress Amber would probably punish me for doing it. So I stayed until she was ready to get dressed and walk out with me.

It seemed like an hour before she was ready, but it was maybe 20 minutes. Anyway, she pulled her pants back on and stood up. She said, "Damn, you are one hot pussy licker miss math teacher. I hate to see you go, but I am going to see if I can borrow you again sometime. Now let's go slave."

I got up and followed her back into the store. Amber, Susan, Linda and Stacy were waiting by the register. They each had a brand-new outfit, and Amber had my clothes. She told me to dress and they talked with the clerk. I am sure a deal was being made for me to eat her pussy again.

I put the clothes back on, trying to cover up a little, but as I got them on I noticed some changes. I put the blouse on and saw that my nipples stuck through a couple holes. They had cut holes in the blouse and my nipples were out in the open, along with the bells and weights on them.

Then as I put what was left of the skirt on, I noticed it didn't cover as much as it did before. I looked at the front panel and saw that it was shorter than it was. The bottom had been cut off and was right at the very bottom of my cunt. I looked in a mirror they had in the store and I could see the lower part of my cunt. I turned and looked at the back and it was also cut off. My ass cheeks were peeking out from under the skirt. I might as well go out naked.

The girls had me walk out first and told me which way to go. As we walked, I had to keep my ass moving so the bells would ring and draw attention to my nakedness. Even though I was covered, my nipples were exposed and my cunt and ass were almost showing.

We walked a short distance in the mall hallway and they instructed me to go into a music store. As we entered, Amber went to find a clerk she could use for free stuff. When she returned to the group, there were 2 guys with her. They both looked young and couldn't keep their eyes off my body.

"Slave, these 2 nice guys said we can shop for some new CD's while you entertain them. We can each get some new music if you don't give them a hard time. I told them they can do anything they wish with you. Are you going to be a good slave and obey them?" Amber said to me.

"Yes Mistress, I will do as they say." I said.

I have no idea why I let her do this to me. It was just a little bet, but I am enjoying everything she makes me do. However, this is the second time today that I found myself naked in the middle of a store and ready to go into a back room for sex with strangers.

After handing my clothes, or what's left of my clothes to Amber, I followed the 2 boys to the back room to find out how I was going to be used. As we entered the back room, I noticed 2 more boys there and they were naked. The 2 that were in the store room also stripped naked. I was put on my hands and knees and it wasn't long and I had a cock in my mouth and another in my cunt. I didn't do any work because they just fucked me. They used my mouth like a cunt and fucked me hard and deep, going all the way into my throat.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12