Louise's Training Ch. 03

Story Info
Louise gets stretched before being used again at the party.
4k words
4.53
14.3k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 07/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laver1812
laver1812
146 Followers

I walked down stairs carrying the tray, naked apart from the bikini panties that I had been given. The trainer was in the kitchen, eating a late breakfast. He pointed at the sink, and I put the tray down, before turning to face him, feet apart, hands clasped behind my back, and head down-cast.

"Good, you are starting to learn," he said, approvingly. "I expect you are hungry and thirsty?"

Apart from the cum and piss I had swallowed, I had been given nothing to eat or drink since I arrived, apart for a few scraps this morning from the revolting man that I had been forced to spend the night with. I nodded my head, murmuring, "Yes Sir."

Crossing to the sink, he picked up a large metal dog bowl and, filling it with water, put it on the floor next to me.

"You may drink," he smiled.

I dropped to my hands and feet, and lapped and sucked at the water. I hadn't realised just how thirsty I was as I gulped the cool liquid down. I had almost emptied the bowl, and was struggling to suck up the last bit, when he picked it up and refilled it. He let me carry on until the bowl was almost empty again, and I lifted my head, rocking back onto my heels and clasping my hands behind me. The ends of my hair had fallen in the bowl, and water dripped onto my chest as I sat there.

He put the bowl on the table and scraped some of his meal into it, before putting it back down on the floor. I looked at the mess in front of me, congealed egg, mixed with cold beans, tomatoes and some half chewed bread, which was turning to mush in the water left in the bowl. He pointed at it, and I went back onto my hands and knees, lowering my head back into the bowl.

I thought I would vomit when I took the first mouthful. My stomach already felt tender with the piss and cum churning around in it, and the food tasted vile, cold and sloppy. Realising that I might not get anything else, I took a deep breath and started to force down one mouthful after another. My hair was falling in it and I started to brush it away, but was rewarded with a swift slap across my buttocks. Putting both my hands back on the floor, I slurped and chewed at the mess until the bowl was empty, setting back on my heels again.

The ends of my hair were caked in food now, and I could feel it all over my face. I really wanted to wipe it off but knew that he wouldn't let me. Silently standing in front of me, he unzipped his jeans, and his enormous cock fell out, inches from my face. Instinctively, I opened my mouth and moved to take it inside, stretching my jaw to accommodate him. I felt it twitch as I swirled my tongue around the tip, and then harden, stuffing my mouth with his flesh.

I had barely been able to get it in last night, but now I was able to slide my mouth forward, his cock reaching the back of my throat. He wasn't touching me at all, and I realised that he hadn't given any instruction, I had just automatically started to suck him off, letting him use my face.

I gagged violently as he touched the back of my throat and then heaved, bile and vomit spraying out of my mouth and nose as he pulled back. Blinking away the tears, I could feel it dripping down my chin, and smell the stench as my breakfast came back up. He said nothing, but just stood there, his cock now coated with my slime and vomit. I stuck my tongue out, and reached my head forward to lap at it, cleaning off the mess I had made, and was rewarded with a gentle pat to my head, almost the first sign of affection since I had arrived.

I nestled my head against his thigh as he continued to stroke it, realising that my training was already having an effect. I could feel myself getting wet at the thought of him taking me, even though I realised that I would struggle to get that monster cock into my sore and abused body. At that moment, if he had clicked his fingers, I would have rolled on my back, legs apart, and fucked him willingly.

It seemed like he had other plans, however. There was a large dog bed in the corner, and holding my hair like a lead, he pulled me over to it, and lay me down in it. I curled into a small ball, hugging my knees as he draped a small blanket over he. There was just one final word before he left me, "Stay."

Despite the fact that I was partially naked, filthy, and curled up in a dog basket, I fell asleep. I hadn't got much rest, and was still receiving from the gang bang the night before, and then the fucking I had received from the man I had been forced to sleep with. I felt warm and cosy in the basket, and quickly drifted off. I don't know how long I was asleep, until I was awoken by a boot rocking me. The young woman was staring down at me, dressed inner customary black jeans and t-shirt.

She wrinkled her nose when she pulled off the blanket. My hair had bits of food in it, there was dried food on my face and vomit on my chin and stomach. Grabbing my hair, and holding me at arms length, she took me upstairs and pushed me into the shower, leaving me to clean myself up.

I felt a bit better when I came out, I was clean again, I had had something to eat and drink, and a bit more sleep, but then my heart sank when I saw the bed with the four ropes at either corner. Pushing me down onto my back, the woman pulled my arms above me head and tied them to the two corners at the top of the bed. My legs were spread and tied to the bottom two, leaving me stretched into a star shape.

Getting on the bed, and straddling my waist she looked down at me, her face impassive. Her hand slid down and grazed one of my nipples, which instantly hardened. Repeating the same with the other one, she then started to gently massage my breast. They were still sore from the groping and mauling that they had received during the night, and I could see the bruising on them, but her touch was silky soft as she gently massaged me. I felt myself getting wet as she continued, running her palms up and down the globes and then bending her head down to take my nipples in her mouth, sucking and nibbling at them in turn. I wanted to hold her, but was unable to move, my limbs stretched out to the form corners off the bend. My orgasm was building but, just as I was about to come, she stopped, gently lifting her head to kiss me on the head.

"Not yet, darling," she murmured.

Lifting herself off and sitting next to me on the bed, she slid a hand over my panties, and then slipped a finger under the waistband, sliding it inside me, before pulling it out and licking it. She smiled again, "Nice and wet, that will help!"

She jumped off the bed and pulled a bag out from under the bed, emptying it on the mattress next to me. I gasped as an assortment of dildos and vibrators fell out. She picked up the largest one, and waved it in front f my frightened eyes. It was enormous, even bigger than the trainer's massive cock. My heart raced at the through of that being forced into me, and I tried to clamp my legs together but of course they were still pulled apart by the ropes.

She laughed, "Not yet, silly!", before dropping it, and picking up a more modest one. This looked to be about 9 inches long, thicker than my husband's cock, but something I knew I could accommodate. Bending forward to whisper in my ear, she hissed, "I bet my little slut can't wait to have this inside her!"

Grabbing the waistband of my panties, she pulled sharply, snapping the elastic and freeing one side, before tugging them down my leg, to hang of my ankle. Putting the tip of the dildo between my legs, she suddenly pushed hard, ramming it in with a single thrust. I cried out as it was forced inside, grateful that I was wet from her massage, but still in pain as it slid into my sore insides.

"That went in too easily, lets' go up a size!"

She pulled it out just as sharply and held it to my lips. I could taste myself on it as I licked it clean, before she put it down, and picked up another one. This was considerably bigger, thick and lined with realistic veins. I screamed as she started to push it in, trying to force myself to relax as it slid inside me. When she stopped I couldn't move, stuffed to breaking point. I could just see the end sticking out between my legs, and as I looked she picked up another object.

I recognised the butt plug, its chrome end glinting above the large ball. Staring at me, she picked up a bottle of lube and dripped it all over the plug, before smearing some more between my cheeks and then pushing the plug between my legs. I felt the sting as she started to push it in, crying out as it was forced inside, and then the relief as the wide ball passed my sphincter. I had never felt such a fullness before, both holes plugged with the largest objects I had ever had inside me. Surely that must be everything, I thought, but she had one more surprise. Picking up a small metal cigar shaped object, she pressed a switch, and I heard the buzzing start. She started to run the vibrator over me, finding my clit with the experience that only another woman has. I started to lose myself as my orgasm built, stuffed beyond capacity, and feeling wave after wave of pleasure build, until I exploded, the weekends events climaxing with an intensity that I had never experienced before.

I must have passed out, and woke to find myself alone, the vibrator and the woman gone, but still with the dildos inside me. As I started to come down from my high, I realised that I was now trapped immobile on a bed, holes stuffed beyond capacity, with no one to help me. I almost cried out, about to shout out my safe word when I stopped myself. I was enjoying myself here, the realisation that I liked being a slut and a sex slave dawning on me. There had been plenty of times when I could have used the safe word. I didn't need to have gone through with the brutal gang bang last night. I didn't need to have slept with a foul and disgusting fat man, who used me as a sex toy, I didn't need to have eaten from a bowl on the floor like an animal, and I didn't need to have let myself be violated by the woman. I could have stopped it at any time.

Despite myself, I felt the excitement building again. I longed to touch myself, but with my hands tied all I could do was buck my body against the dildos wedged inside me. I realised that by lifting and lowering my buttocks I could make the plug in my ass move, and started a frantic reverse humping, feeling the pleasure build until I orgasmed again, from the simulated anal sex.

I lay back on the mattress panting now, a sheen of sweat on my body. If I was still, I could hear faint sound in the house as the other occupants moved around. I could see the shadows lengthen outside as the afternoon passed by, with me tied to the bed, my holes plugged. I let myself drift off to sleep, and was dreaming about Emma and my husband together, when I was awakened by the dildo being swiftly pulled from between my legs.

The trainer was standing over me, and held the dildo out to me, its outside sticky with my juices. Without thinking I opened my mouth and licked it clean in his hand. Dropping it on the floor he climbed onto the bed and stared at me, stretched out below him. His trousers were round his ankles, and his massive cock was hard and erect. It looked easily as big as the dildo that he had just removed, and I gasped as he thrust it straight into me. I must have been stretched wide now, because although it hurt, I was able to take him inside me, all the way until his groin was mashed up against mine. I could feel his balls banging on my buttocks as he fucked me, knocking against the butt plug. Waves of pleasure started to wash over me as I was pleasured in both holes, his cock poisoning in and out, and the butt plug moving as he knocked it each time he thrust in to me. He seems to be being as dispassionate as possible, only touching me with his cock, his hands beside me lifting his body off the bed. I wished my hands were free so that I could grasp him, but he was just using me as an object. There was no pretence at foreplay or love-making, this was just a fuck, pure and simple. I felt myself starting to orgasm again as I realised what a slut I was, just an object for his pleasure, screaming and tugged at the ropes holding me as I came over and over, his seed pumping inside me.

I slumped back on the bed, limbs outstretched as he pulled out, and felt the trickle of his cum leaking out and down my buttocks. The trainer looked down at me.

"That will be the last fucking from me for a while."

I should have felt relieved, especially after the abuse I had taken over the last 24 hours, but I felt dismayed. I wanted them to keep on using me, and now it seemed that I would have to wait. Perhaps I would not even have sex again before I left the house.

As if he noticed my disappointment, he laughed, "Don't worry, we have plans for you tonight. There are some more friends coming over."

The young woman joined us as he was tidying him selfup, and I saw her face wrinkle as she saw his cum glistening between my legs. She started undoing the ropes as he left the room, and then sent me to shower and clean myself up. When I came out, there was an outfit laid out on the bed. It consisted of just two items, a ridiculously short skirt, and a tiny red thong. I slipped them both on, and looked at myself in the mirror. I was bare to the waist, my breasts full and firm, with the bruises on them from where they had been mauled by various men the night before. The skirt was little more than a belt, the hem not even covering my buttocks. The tiny red triangle was easily visible between my legs at the front, and the thin red strap disappeared between my cheeks at the back. The only other adornment was a pair of leather cuffs that she attached to each wrist, which had large metal rings attached to them.

Clicking her fingers, she led she stopped me by the double doors which separated one room from another. Opening boot the doors wide, she gripping my hands, lifting them up. There were two ropes hanging from the corners of the door way, and she attached one to each wrist, adjusting them so that my arms were outspread, and I could barely put my feet flat on the floor.

I realise that once again I was helpless. My raised arms had lifted the hem of the skirt even more, my tiny thing completely exposed, and although I could just about put my feet flat on the floor, it tugged hard at my arms, and I realised that I would have to alternate between standing on tip toe while I was strung up.

Standing back to admire her handiwork, she stood closer, running her hands down me, grazing her palm over my bare nipple which instantly hardened. She cupped one of my breasts, lifting it before letting it drop, adn then lightly swatting it with her hand. I flinched and she laughed.

"You are going to have to put up with a lot more than that tonight!"

She left me alone, strung beneath the door way. I was already starting to get tired and was wondering how long I was going to be there when I heard people coming into the room behind me, a mixture of male and female voices. I couldn't turn enough to see behind me, and was startled when I suddenly heard a woman's voice close to my ear..

"My my, what do we have her," she murmured, sliding her hand under my skirt and stroking my buttock, before swinging her hand back and giving me a hard slap. I cried out and she laughed, before hitting the other one. I could feel the sting, and knew that her hand prints would be obvious.

The other voices got closer, and her hand was replaced by another. I felt that this was a woman as well, the small fingers stroking my cheeks, before she also slapped my hard. This was the signal for an onslaught, and I lost count of how many blows my bare bottom received. I was crying, with the tears rolling down my cheeks, still unable to see who was tormenting me from behind.

A whistle blew, and they immediately stopped. I heard the trainer.

"Gentlemen, Ladies, let's leave a little for later on?"

The people drifted off laughing, leaving me hanging there, while they talked. Music started playing and I could smell the alcohol as the party got going, and before long the guests were starting to come past me as they moved between the two rooms. There seemed to be 7 or eight people apart from the trailer and the young woman. They were all dressed smartly, and it would have been a typical Saturday night cocktail party, if it were not for the near naked woman string up in the doorway. Most of them fondled me as they walked past, sliding hands between my legs, groping my ass or my breasts, or even grabbing my face and kissing me hard on the lips.

As the party went on the behaviour started to get more boisterous, with me as the centre of attention. It wasn't below before I started to feel fingers snaking beneath my thong, and slipping between my legs, before being held up to my lips to lick clean. I realised that I was getting wetter as the fingers became more slick.

There was a hand tugging at my thong, and I felt it slide down my legs as the cotton ripped. An arm snaked round my waist to grip me and a cock slid between my buttocks and straight into me. It didn't take long for him to cum, rocking me back and forth on my feet as he pumped into me, hanging fro the ropes.

I couldn't easily look down with my hands pulled up above my head, and I certainly couldn't do anything to stop the violations. The couples slipped into a pattern. The woman would stand in front of me, my head gripped between her hands, French kissing me with her tongue deep in my mouth, while her partner fucked me hard from behind. After the first man had cum in me, the others were careful not do the same, so that they could keep going, continually swapping and passing me between the couples.

I was getting exhausted, being brought continually to the brink of orgasm before being released and then passed on to the next couple. Each time I was released, I would hang slumped in the ropes that held me, before the next couple claimed me. Eventually they stopped, and I was left alone while the party continued around me. I was wondering if my evening was over when I felt the young woman breath on my ear as she whispered.

"Feeling fucked yet? We haven't quite finished!"

I had almost forgotten that the plug was still in my ass, it had been there so long that I was hardly aware of its presence. She started to pull it out, and as I yelped in pain I was rewarded by a sharp smack on my buttocks. I bit my lip and tied to relax as she tugged, and suddenly it plopped out, leaving an empty sensation inside me. I relaxed, as much as I could still strung up by the ropes, and she laughed.

"Make the most of it, you'll soon be full again!"

I felt the now familiar slipperiness as she squirted lube onto my buttocks, running it between my cheeks with her finger, swiftly followed by the familiar feel of a cock pressed against my hole. I screamed as he slid in, and she slapped me across the face.

"Surely you must be prepared now, you've had that plug in all day. Now let them fuck you and keep quiet!"

The first man thrust inside, and held my hips while he plowed back and forth. They had previously held off coming when they had fucked me earlier, but now there was no holding back. The first man came in me, and after he had filled my bowel, stood back to let the next one replace him. It went on until all the guests had fucked my ass, and come inside me. I was a wreck, just hanging from the ropes now, my head on my chest and my eyes closed. Streaks ran down my face where my makeup had run as I cried, and my hair was matted from my sweat and the groping of the men and women that had held me. I was barely awake, and when she cut the ropes holding me, just dropped to the floor, lying in the sticky pool that had dripped out of me.

They left me on the floor, ignoring me as the party started to wind up. When they had all gone, the young woman came back and shook me awake before gently lifting me up off the floor. My skin was sticky where I had laid in the pool of cum, and she led me gently upstairs I sat on the floor in the shower stall while she played the water over me, washing off the sweat and cum from my body, before pulling me out, drying me in a soft towel, and leading me to the bed. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow, and didn't even feel her slide into bed next to me.

laver1812
laver1812
146 Followers
12