LoV#1 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbette! The bimbofying villainess was still on the loose, and considering she had always been a bimbo she was the perfect candidate to hunt her down since she couldn't be transformed into something she already was. Plus, she had promised the fuckably cute Chloe that she'd find her, the image of her friend entering the cavernous emptiness of her head having a hand stray down towards her crotch. However, the slutty little co-ed still trying to recover on the ground was a lost cause, her fat DSLs constantly mouthing "Always a bimbo. Always a bimbo. Always a bimbo." was a dead end. Just like Miracle Maiden she had always been a bimbo and was this way long before Bimbette had ended up on campus...

Deciding she was done here, Miracle Maiden checked to make sure her uniform, the artfully placed pink straps failing to cover anything obscene and just emphasizing her curves, was in place before she launched herself into the air for a better view, the afternoon air having settled into a warm breeze caressing every inch of her exposed skin. She needed to find someone who wasn't a bimbo to begin with and trace that lead to its source. After her interaction with Mandi it was the obvious solution, and licking her passionately plump pink lips, she searched for another potential victim. She had promised to find the villainess after all, and as a bimbo she didn't care how many sexy sluts she had to fuck into mindless bliss, Miracle Maiden was on the case. Spotting another flash of barely concealed cleavage in a miniature pink outfit, she sped off, part of her hoping she'd find someone far less combative than Mandi had been.

Although, if a bimbo didn't know she was a bimbo, another part of Miracle Maiden was happy to correct her, deliciously gooey thoughts entering and exiting her between her legs as quickly as she had them, loving how the breeze was hitting every inch of her exposed bimbo body as she flew towards another oblivious fuck-doll, wondering if and hoping she needed to be put in her place...

12