LoV#1 Ch. 06

Story Info
VQ and Chloe keep eyes and mouths on their respective prizes.
6.8k words
4.75
2.4k
2

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for Voodoo Queen to get Eddie (or herself) loosened up, as the first game was over before she knew it. Perhaps engaging guys who went to the number one party school in the country to a game they'd spent who knows how many days playing wasn't the best idea. Luckily she managed to convince them to have a game two, maybe beer pong was one of those games where you got better when a little bit tipsy? She even managed to score a shot in this one, but much like the first round, soon she was stuck taking a picture of her drinking her last beer. Eddie meanwhile had been chugging his drinks like his life depended on it, but at least he finally seemed like he was easing up. Voodoo Queen giggled, it had taken him long enough, although judging by the bulge starting to tent his pants maybe he'd been sneaking relaxed glances while she was distracted.

Which was perfect, she didn't dress like this to not have men stare at her, after all a heroine was always supposed to be sexy and fuckable, and if her huge round ass that couldn't even be covered by her dress wasn't enough her top barely could contain her huge... huge... fake titties. Voodoo Queen adjusted her barely-there top around them, she could never get used to them but when she moved to Rapid Rivers it was almost mandatory. Fuck it should be mandatory, every girl loves having a pair of huge fake tits, one hand idly tugging at a hard fat nipple on the gravity defying orbs. She definitely loved hers, being big before just wasn't enough when you were in a city like this and she wanted the kind of tits that told the world exactly what kind of girl she was, as she angled her selfie to have them front and center.

"Okay, it's like... not fair! You guys are totally way too good at this, I need like a... a..." Voodoo Queen tried to think of the word but she was way too giggly and tipsy right now, not to mention being surrounded by so many cute guys, she could almost feel what as left of her inhibitions leaking out between her legs.

Craig was all smiles as they reset the table, even though she hadn't agreed to another game yet. "A handicap?" "Ya! A handicap!" She giggled again, honestly she should do stuff like this more often because she felt great, like her whole body was just one ball of pleasure, her nipples hard and heavy and aching to be touched . The other girls would definitely like a beer pong table back at HQ if a normal game of it felt like this.

"Alright... we'll get rid of "On Fire" and as a handicap... how about you strip before you take a shot, you probably love stripping right?"

"Oh my god, I just looove it. It's like... my second favorite thing." It was true, she loved going to the club and getting on stage and watching men oogle her body, fucking her with their eyes in hopes that she'd pick one of them to be the lucky guy. She had the body for it so why not get a little extra cash and attention, one of the first things she did when moving out here was sign up for pole dancing classes and nothing made her feel sexier than men throwing money at her while she gave one of them a lap dance, feeling their hard cock grinding into her juicy ass, completely oblivious that the horny slut on top them was one of the city's heroines...

Oops, she giggled a bit as she extradited her hand from where it had strayed into her panties. She couldn't really remember any of the specifics of her nights like that but it felt so real she couldn't help but be turned on. The thought made her so horny she was about to jump someone and engage in her first favorite thing. "Plus you'd be totes distracted by me, it's perfect!"

"Oh absolutely, I'm already worried about how hard I am right now, you're probably super motivated to get these pants off of me."

Fuck yes. If she wasn't working right now she'd have already climbed up on him and his friends, and once she found Bimbette she was definitely going to come back, the boys deserved some release after all, especially poor Eddie...

"What about you Ed, your partner seems ready for another game."

"Fuck you Craig." Eddie didn't seem like he was going to move and he was also chugging another beer unprompted, but Craig just chuckled darkly as he began to reset the table for play.

Although she wasn't surprised to find herself having to drink the first cup, Voodoo Queen had a secret plan up her sleeve as with a sly smile she started taking off her top. Not that there was much to it, the gossamer thin fabric gave only the thinnest impression of modesty, and she felt so much better finally getting to let her titties out. She moaned a bit as she got to caress them, first because she was enjoying the buzz and then a second, more surprised noise as she got to play with her breasts. Looking down, her fingers gently tugged at the heavy golden rings that were currently hanging from her fat chocolate nipples.

Voodoo Queen stared dumbly at them, even as buzzed as she was she thinks she would have remembered getting her nipples pierced right? That thought didn't last long, getting flushed out of her wet and horny pussy when she pulled on them, her vision going white for a second as ecstasy rocked her. In that moment, nothing mattered but the pure unadulterated pleasure coursing through her body... she didn't want to think about how or when she got them, the only thing she cared about now was how fucking good they felt. She loved having her slutty body pierced like this, and there was nothing but bliss as she felt a weight added between her thighs while she was distracted tugging and groping herself.

Everything Voodoo Queen... Anita, thought of herself was set aside as her self-play drove her to higher planes of ecstasy, she didn't get those implants to not play with them. Ultimately, it was Eddie clearing his throat that reminded her she had more to do, and with a sly smile she took a sip of her beer, letting some of it slip out to cover her breasts.

"Oops." She had to be careful at playing with her bust lest she lose track of time again, but she knew how good she could make her girls look wet and hot with a bit of an extra show. She was rewarded with her efforts by watching Craig and his friend have to adjust their pants to make room for their hardening cocks and Eddie... Voodoo Queen knew she shouldn't be eye-fucking her partner but she couldn't help it... the bulge at the front of his pants was showing a prize she had to have in her mouth or in one of her other desperately fuckable holes. It was why when it was her turn, throwing a perfect moon shot to have Craig FINALLY strip out of his jeans she turned to Eddie.

"Hey, don't you guys like... slap the ass of your teammate after a good play?" Poor Eddie had a confused and quizzical look on his face but Craig had another laugh at his expense.

"Ya Ed, slap your partner's ass and tell her it was a good shot!" and truthfully she couldn't do any more to egg him on, leaning forward to make it clear what she wanted. The firm clap of his hand was straight pleasure to her brain, the feel of her huge slutty butt in his large hand as he groped her sending what was left of her mind straight to heaven. She could almost feel it growing and expanding into him, the implants she had gotten the same time she did her breasts giving her the perfect, plastic hourglass body of her dreams. That's why she went as big as she did, so men had something to spank and grab while they just FUCK her brains out. She stuck her butt out further as she felt his hand pull back, but Eddie was still clearly not quite drunk enough to give her what she wanted...

And through the haze of alcohol and pleasure she knew what she had truly walked into this frat house for, Eddie's spank had sent shivers and sparkles all through her body, her brain still full of stars and alcohol and it felt amazing. Voodoo Queen didn't care how that feeling came about, the only thing that wasn't leaving her mind was that promise of bliss, and she knew she'd do anything for more. She was salivating at the opportunity and didn't have to wait long, the rattle of the ping pong ball entering one of her blue cups meaning it was time to strip and distract her opponents again.

Voodoo Queen though wanted more, and enlisting Eddie to help her out of her panties was getting exactly what she wanted, his heavy breathing and bulging crotch couldn't escape her notice, and she just needed a little more to push him (and herself) over the edge. It didn't take much to guide a clumsy hand to her bare slit, and a thumb finding her clit ring sent her mind back to nothing but pleasure and stars. It was pure ecstasy as she humped his hand, a vision of eager fuckability as she edged herself closer, the stars and sparkles in her mind had taken on a pink and gold quality, and she couldn't understand how she had gotten this far in her day without experience them, the unadulterated and mindless pleasure was more important than anything she'd felt before, her reason for being, her- "Alright Ed, stop fingering the dumb, horny bimbo and have her take her selfie and shot so we can finish the game."

Her moan of disapproval sounded petulant even to her, but Eddie had dutifully removed his hand from between her legs, and she took up the phone and the cup of beer. Her pout wasn't just due to the empty, mournful feeling she felt as the stars started to fade though. That was rude of Craig, she was a heroine after all and though she was all sexy curves and plush horniness, she wasn't a dumb bimbo. Well, maybe... as she inspected the picture she had just taken. The vapid fuck doll in the photo had all the qualities of a bimbo: huge fake titties, a heavy full bottom that jiggled at the littlest movement, lips she had filled with so much silicone she couldn't even close them properly and looking half-ready to start sucking, and through her heavy make-up her eyes looked vacant and clouded, like the only thought on her mind was dick. It was exactly what she envisioned a dumb, horny bimbo to look like, and there wasn't anything else on her mind but getting through this game so she could finally get her holes filled, just like a dumb, horny bimbo would. The words echoed in her head where they bounced around in the emptiness.

Dumb made sense, she needed help with the littlest thing right now outside of sex, a slutty dummy like her got confused when her ultrawide hips could barely fit through a door after all.

Horny? Lwa above yes, her brain was wired to think about sex from sun-up to sun-down, and even then her dreams were of nothing but fucking, it was a necessary to her as eating or breathing.

Bimbo? She giggled, not even sure why she tried to deny it. She made sure to ensure everyone in Rapid Rivers knew what she was, and if her body and "uniform" didn't betray her, her golden collar had the words BIMBO emblazoned across them in her latest selfie. Voodoo Queen wanted everyone to know that she had one singular purpose in life: to be an object of desire and lust for everyone around her.

Which meant this little game had to end, a second wind entering her as she hit another perfect shot. She giggled and clapped happily, both at getting to enjoy more of hot guys taking their clothes off and, as she leaned over, a large hand clapping on her ass. The pink stars and sparkles were back, and she eagerly moaned her approval, one hand reaching out to snag his wrist before he pulled away and firmly putting his hand back on her plush behind where it belonged. She was done playing coy, and when Eddie finally sunk one of his own shots, it was her turn to return the favor, a deft hand sliding underneath his shorts and boxers to find her reward. Leaning in, she whispered a breathy "Good shot." and was rewarded with a little jump of the hardness in her hand. She could barely wrap her fist around it, and her body was already halfway to heaven imagining it inside her...

Despite being down to only two cups, Craig and his partner were looking pleased with themselves as Eddie seemed to finally be on board with them and Voodoo Queen was, well, a giggling bimbo mess of curves and musk, her enhanced desire flooding the room with pheromones that was setting off a chain reaction. The few girls left were already well on their way to full bimbofication when she'd arrived, and now the only sound behind the music anyone could hear was giggling, moaning, and the sounds of bodies coming together so they could cum together.

Not that Voodoo Queen noticed or cared, her mind was laser focused on the massive tool she was currently massaging to full mast, not even looking away from staring at it as she threw another ball into the cup. There was some subconscious impulse to finish the game, like she had to win for some reason, but she could only think of one reward worth suffering against her body's eager demands for, and she didn't have to wait long as Eddie managed to land the final shot. His brief moment of elation turned to confusion as he went to turn towards the heroine. He was super drunk and turned on but even with all of Craig's bullshit he had managed to win for her which meant this could stop... to find her not next to him.

It lasted a brief moment before a warm and wet mouth surrounded his aching cock and a feminine touch began eagerly stroking him. Voodoo Queen agreed it was time to celebrate, and now she wanted her reward, having dropped to her knees without even watching if Craig stripped off the final layer of his boxers, and nothing would stop her.

Her earlier icy demeanor long gone, she let one of her hands drift between her legs to tug on her clit ring as the other continued to stroke and fondle Eddie, her mouth devouring and massaging his cock like it was the only thing in her world that mattered. Pink and gold bursts of color were running free in her mind, each burst seeming to last forever and sending stronger and stronger waves through her body. She didn't even notice Craig or the guy whose name she still didn't know walk up next to her, her eyes dimly aware of their own eager hardness as her hands automatically moved to stroke both of them. Voodoo Queen was in heaven, even if she was no longer touching herself, being surrounded on all sides by men like this was where she belonged, putting a bit more show into it as she noticed Craig begin recording her with his phone.

She was desperate for more, and her pleas were answered when a sharp tug on all three of her body piercings and her collar pulled her deeper onto Eddie's cock. She was aware of Eddie slapping something out of Craig's hand but she was far too gone to know what their whispered words meant, as another tug pushed her close to the edge. The lithe chain in Eddie's hand was connected to a center ring, where more chains hooked into her chest piercings before dipping between her legs, connecting all her most sensitive bits into a single, submissive line of desire.

This was finally it, her mind almost empty of everything but the hum of ecstasy rocking her body, it wouldn't take much to push her over that final cliff to her destiny, her tits continuing to expand past their already extreme edge into proper insane proportions. Their weight seemed to drag her down even further onto her knees, onto her equally mountainous ass turning into heavy counterweights for her to sit upon, the knowledge that their size would make it a struggle to stand only further cementing her position on the floor, servicing men, her body only kept from dipping deeper by her leash delivering steady pulls of pleasure and pain until she couldn't even tell the difference anymore.

Amusingly if she was in a position to think about it, Craig who cracked first, a shudder passing through her hand to announce what was about to happen. Her orgasm was soon to follow, the warm jets of cum shooting onto her setting off the ready and willing bomb that was her body, a moan of pleasure leaving her as she finally started setting off the other cocks she was working on, Eddie tugging sharply as he grabbed her head to sheathe himself deep in her mouth, forcing her to adjust as he began to cum.

It was absolute bliss, and if the first orgasm was a firecracker the second was an explosion, what was left of her mind vanishing in a display of pink and gold ecstasy, the sparkles and stars consuming her until she couldn't even remember her own name or where she was. The only thing that mattered was her mission, and as she began to come down, the surrounding young men breathing heavily as she played with their spunk so generously spilled all over her, she looked at them begin to wind down... and that just won't do.She might be a horny bimbo-slave, but Voodoo Queen was still a powerful sorceress who it turns out had a powerful need, and Eddie and the two fraternity brothers found an unfamiliar heat enter their body as her magic worked its way to between their legs, bringing them back to hardness with a thundering hunger.

One that Voodoo Queen, having positioned herself ass up and presenting her own swollen and wet need, was eager to satisfy. She could tell it was Eddie by the size, as she moaned her appreciation, as a different kind of emotion swelled her, pride as the shy guy she had entered with had finally learned how to take command, a firm slap of her ass eliciting more approval as bounced her hips in time with him... the last original thought entering her mind was that she was always happy to teach men a thing or too, whatever that was supposed to mean as long as it involved plowing into her like the submissive fuck toy she was, another crescendo of an orgasm blissfully wiping away even that in a show of pink glitter and stars...

_______________________________________________________________

Legs moving swiftly, Chloe was trying to not look like she was in a hurry as she rushed towards the gym. She hadn't heard another word from the Ladies of Victory all day which was making her anxious but the real problem she was having had nothing to do with the lack of communication of her fellow heroines. Going to class today had been an utter failure, where either the sanctum of learning was interrupted by some students not being able to stop themselves from falling into a pattern of fuckable nonsense, or the teachers... Chloe shook her head, Mrs. Baker was useless as an English Lit teacher ever since she had her ass done, her implants jiggled with the slightest movement, but today was exceptionally bad.

She couldn't really remember when Mrs. Baker had given up on keeping kids interested in class with interesting lesson plans and instead used her impossibly curvy body stuffed into tight leggings, but considering her idea for class today was to have the boys film her hypnotic ass bouncing as she erased the board for her PicUP profile it had clearly gone to her head. Unfortunately, it also proved way too tempting a target for several girls who had a run in with Bimbette as they couldn't keep resist going up front to class to give it an appreciative squeeze or grope, eventually causing her teacher to give up on the lecture in favor of a more "hands on" approach. Chloe shivered as her legs took her across campus, head down and headphones on as she headed towards her gym. It was a distracting day in more ways than one, being around sex all day had meant she'd been horny as hell this whole time while she was trying to remain focused, stopping in her tracks as she realized she hadn't touched up her make-up at all.

Actually, she probably shouldn't worry, as she caught a glimpse of herself in one of photos a classmate had uploaded of the orgy started in Mrs. Baker's class. She liked having changed up her looks and styling her long pastel blue hair, the cute cotton candy look she was rocking with pink eye shadow and lip gloss looked great, and her phone had been happy to let her know people on PicUp were certainly agreeing with her.

12