LoV#1 Ch. 12 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm fine. Dealing with this tech in Realspace... in the practical world, is pretty touch and go but nothing seems out of place. Plus let's be honest, if you hadn't believed in me as much as you do I don't know if we'd have been able to figure out and fix what was going on. You're way more the hero today than I am, I've definitely always thought you were exceptional but..." She couldn't help stuttering to a stop, it was too embarrassing to admit her own thoughts.

"But...." There was a lot to go over, and with the threat over Marcus was struggling to stay on topic with the cute girl he was attracted to on his lap, his cock twitching as she pushed back into him... "- well, at least you had some way to fix yourself, that was some clever foresight."

"You're not wrong." Chloe's face screwed up though. She knew she could use old engrams to overwrite a corrupted engram but... she didn't remember installing it. At least, she was pretty sure even with how dangerous that was she would have done the security a bit different. On the other hand it did get her laid, so she'd double check her work and maybe optimize it, Marcus mistaking her thoughtful face for something else.

"So, is there anything 'new normal' that you should look at? I know your hair used to be blue..."

"Well.... I umm... dye my hair rather frequently. So going from blue to pink is basically just skipping a step. As for everything else, I'm basically back to normal physically?" Chloe put a question mark onto her statement but she had been busy deep into the editing of everyone who had been affected by the Dollmaker program. She could brush off the pink hair as laziness but her firm and spankable butt was definitely new... even if it wasn't really larger than what she had before.

She didn't want Marcus to worry, deftly twisting around so she could face him... "Also I'm not going to pretend I'm not into a guy like you physically; I've always liked someone strong enough that they can just throw me over their shoulder and take me to bed." she could feel him start to stiffen as she smirks, moving down so she could get on her knees in front of him. "Not to mention I'm not a prude, any girl would definitely love this-" Marcus didn't stop her from popping his cock out from his shorts, Chloe licking his shaft with a mischievous glint in her eye, appreciating the groan she got as she began working her way over and around his hardness.

"Yeah, but... damn I think your lips might be- fuck Chloe." Whatever he was about to say was lost as she vacuumed said lips over the tip of his cock. They might be a little plumper but they also might just be sore and swollen...

"Don't worry about it." Having released his dick from her mouth she really couldn't stop herself from marveling at it. "Plus, I've always had a bit of an oral fixation so just let me enjoy this while you- hey! HEY!" The girlish shriek and giggle that was escaping her was unbecoming, but it was also impossible to stop as Marcus suddenly stood, picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder with ease.

"Nope. You've given me quite enough-" Chloe couldn't stop the bevy of giggles coming from her as he casually adjusted where he held her, turning and making his way towards the bedroom with his lustful cargo. "- I think it's time for you to finally get what you've earned."

Chloe couldn't really argue with him on that, especially once he threw her on the bed and was between her legs and his tongue was doing wonderful things to her body. In the throes of pleasure, the tech genius found herself forgetting all about Dolls and Brandon Denvers and the Technovile tech he had co-opted, her body far more occupied with the attention it was receiving from an enthusiastic lover as she let herself be carried away on waves of bliss, those problems set aside for another day...

___________________________________________________________________________

The smooth mechanical movements and beeps of machines and the hum off stark white lighting were the only sounds in the sterile lab. Without any windows, it was all but impossible to tell the passage of time in the lab without anyone using it. Not that the AI keeping it functioning needed to know the passage of time. It was a simple thing, its neural network having been trained on the mind of its creator before being sealed away.

It would have been cruel to have something sentient enough to notice the years passing away and the master was a lot of things but cruel? At least not to something he had no personal attachments to. Instead it was left with a list of instructions, and when Brandon Denvers had stumbled upon the lab and began working, it had kept him from understanding the truth behind the technology he attempted to use. Surprisingly though, he had turned out to be intelligent enough to at least gain a rudimentary knowledge of the reality-warping benefits of Cyberspace, and the AI turned instead to minimizing the harm he could do.

Connecting with the outside world for the first time since its creation, the AI learned of the Ladies of Victory, and recognizing them as a possible threat to his creators goals, began nudging Brandon towards the right direction with his findings. It wasn't necessary for it to turn Brandon Denvers into an antagonist, the young man having already created plans of grandeur in his head about himself, but the AI could certainly make him more effective.

The young man even had a back-up plan should his initial one fail that was fairly straight forward, even if he lacked the skill to truly make it effective. In that regard, the AI had stepped in after Brandon had been arrested, adjusting and tweaking the virus to better use the tools at its disposal to accomplish its task.

Even rudimentary as it was, the AI was also tasked with keeping the lab secret from a specific target, so Brandon Denvers would find himself unable to remember anything about it now that he was captured, as if it had never existed in his mind to begin with. After it's tweaking with the virus, it had published the new code and then disconnected itself from outside systems and hid its tracks; no one would be able to find it no matter how well-versed they were in Cyberspace editing tech. Its list of functions coming to an end, it begins to put itself back into hibernation but first it had one last thing to deal with...

The center of the lab was dominated by a medical bed, its occupant currently entranced by an unending sequence of numbers and spirals. The curvy, bimbo blonde form of the missing Bimbette lay visibly motionless, the bed being an old project of Technovile that simulated muscle movement on coma patients to prevent atrophy, her outfit the pink latex bodysuit of a Doll as a scanner downloaded information from her. Using that data, Brandon had been able to essentially beam her aura digitally into the minds of his victims through the headset they shared with her, with only some subtle tweaking from the AI to make it work properly. The scanner doubled at keeping her in stasis, effectively freezing her in time.

The AI didn't have a use for her, and with Brandon's plots foiled, it was stuck with a conundrum. There was something concerning about the woman; an energy radiated out of her that the AI wasn't sure it could properly obfuscate because much like her mind and body, it seemed to be in a state of constant change. While it had some knowledge of Cyberspace tech and it's interaction with Realspace, the AI had been forced to spend processing power constantly updating it's defense and hypnotic matrix in order to keep her in stasis.

Similarly, if it allowed her to get up and leave, it couldn't guarantee that it would be able to wipe her memory like it did with Brandon Denvers and that would generate additional risk. In fact, the lowest risk option was to let her out of stasis while maintaining the hypnotism and let her human body die...

As the lights began to dim, machinery slowly turned off as the AI put the finishing touches on shutdown, the lights around the bed shimmer for a moment before pulsing steadily, its occupant barely noticing a change before her mind was wiped away again by new spirals and numbers. The AI was based on the mind of Technovile after all, and while his reputation is one of villainy and control, he hadn't always been that man. The steady thrum of stasis was all that remained as the AI turned off all its programming that wasn't needed to maintain it, the lab prepped and ready for the eventual return of its creator or discovery, and the fate of its prisoner left to whomever came first...

Authors Note: Well that's the end of issue #1 of the Ladies of Victory. I hope you've enjoyed not just the fun erotic mind control/body transformation shenanigans but the world building and characters because there's plenty more of all of that to come. Any criticism or comments feel free to post here, or on most of the other EMC sites or forums where I'm most assuredly at, or email me at stork.homc@gmail.com.

Additionally, if there's some formatting strangeness going on it's because I originally planned (and have extensively storyboarded some of it) to release this as a comic book. However, I lack the artistic vision and talent to do that, so I've been redoing everything as short-fiction and actually completed this issue well before I posted chapter 1. That being said I would still like to do some visual content with the LoV and although I lack the financial position to make it so if you or someone you know is open-minded towards that sort of thing also feel free to email me.

Once again, thank you for reading and I do truly hope you're curious what fate has in store for the girls now that they've finally defeated Dollmaker and the mysterious AI left behind by the villain Technovile. After all, there is still a missing bimbofying villainess to track down not to mention getting used to their new normal in their day-to-day lives. Either way you're sure to find out soon in issue #2: 'The Hunt for Red Bimbette' coming out soon (-ish, when it's done. And edited. And re-read a few dozen times)!

12