Love - A Powerful Emotion

Story Info
Grandfather/Granddaughter Love Affair.
7.9k words
4.23
84.2k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story deals with consensual incest.

Please try to suspend your disbelief and occasional unease and just go with it.

***********************

I've known Chloe Zarbok since we were kids. From the day she moved into the neighborhood, we were best friends. Chloe told me something back then (I think we were in middle school) and made me "pinkie swear" that I would never tell anyone. Thinking it was just a phase she was going through, we talked about it and sometimes laughed about it, but in short time her little girl secret was forgotten.

Years later, after we graduated high school, Chloe confided that she hadn't been getting along with her parents lately and instead of going away to college like we planned, she was going to stay with her Grandfather for a while and get her head straight. I was disappointed because all of our plans for college and the fun we would have had suddenly evaporated but I wished her well and hoped things would work out for her and her family and who knew, maybe she'd be able to come the following year.

As it turned out, Chloe and I didn't see each other or even talk very much during the time I was away at school. After graduating college, I decided to take a break from school and come home for an extended visit. Chloe and I arranged to get together and happily, our friendship picked up right where it had left off. It was during that reunion that Chloe eagerly shared with me that she had become involved with a wonderful older man. I was surprised and a little apprehensive for her, but Chloe said she had been in love with this man for a long time. He was physically handsome in his maturity, an excellent lover, teacher, and mentor, not to mention that he was the kindest, most generous man she had ever met, and that her lover was her Grandfather, Jonathan Zarbok.

I was surprised to say the least, and maybe even a bit repulsed, but she was my best friend, and I tried not to be judgmental as she told her story.

*****

This last year had been perhaps the best of her life. She had a beautiful home, enjoyed going back to school, and had a lover and relationship that any woman would be envious of. She'd known him all of her life, but they had only become involved in a sexual relationship two years ago.

Chloe was a pretty, petite girl who exuded a sexual attractiveness that men couldn't seem to resist. She had always been drawn to older men, and her innocent demeanor and physical appearance often caused her to be mistaken for a young girl out with her Grandfather, instead of a youthful bed partner out with an older man. Chloe's Grandpa enjoyed when this happened; his ego was boosted by the fact that men, in particular, looked at him admiringly and naturally assumed that he was fucking a young girl, easing his cock into her tight young pussy whenever he desired her.

People would stare and whisper when they were in public being affectionate with each other. Grandpa would sometimes brush his hand across or caress her nipples when he put his arm around her shoulder or let his hand rest on her inner thigh when they were seated near each other. On her twentieth birthday, he took her to have her nipples pierced and a small gold clit ring attached where he would feel it each time they made love. Chloe had wanted to have this done for a long time, and though her parents would never have allowed her to do this, Grandpa was aroused by the very thought of these piercing, where they were located and encouraged her to have it done.

*****

Chloe says she's not sure how their relationship happened; she just knew that there had always been feelings for her Grandpa, but it wasn't until the right situation and circumstances occurred that she realized he felt the same way. After high school, more accurately soon after her eighteenth birthday, it seemed as if she was constantly fighting with her parents and one day after a real screamer, her Dad suggested she take a time out and go to visit her Grandpa, his father for a few weeks. At first, she didn't want to but eventually agreed that maybe it would be a good idea to get away from them and think.

Her second day with her Grandpa, after dinner and a lot more wine than she was used to, she woke very early in the morning, before it was even light outside with Grandpa's cock buried deep inside her. Chloe remembered slowly opening her eyes and giving him a faint smile, not afraid, not even surprised at what he was doing. That next morning as she lay in bed, Chloe remembered the warm, loving sensation that went through her knowing it was her beloved Grandpa fucking her and that he was the source of the orgasm that had washed over her when he filled her with his cum.

They began sleeping together during that visit, and as she quickly discovered, her Grandpa though in his mid-sixties, was more than eager and able to fuck her every night. The nature of their relationship demanded secrecy. They understood and accepted the fact that no one could know about their incestuous mating; Chloe was deeply in love with him and him with me, and felt their relationship was worth it.

*****

Chloe was eighteen years old, naive and inexperienced when her Grandpa took her as his lover. During that initial visit, late at night, she would hear the creak of her bedroom door opening, feel the covers being pulled back and the weight of a man's body laying down next to her.

Chloe wanted her Grandpa to touch her, after all, she didn't think she was all that innocent, and she was eighteen, a woman. At night, her body would tingle when he lifted her nightgown, and she felt his hand searching between her legs. Her Grandpa's knowing hands explored her body, his mouth finding and inhaling her small breasts while at the same time making her moan as he fingered her pussy. Her Grandpa would roll on top of her, spread her legs open with his knees and slip his cock into her pussy groaning with pleasure when Chloe's pussy contracted around his cock.

With each forward thrust of his hips, Chloe would gradually fall into rhythm with his movements. She could feel her orgasm building as he thrust harder and deeper into her. Chloe would want to cum so desperately; she would begin to hump forward, her pussy swallowing his cock with each thrust. Her Grandpa would give a deep animal grunt, and his body shudder when her pussy tightened around his cock and began to squeeze. The squeezing and releasing of her pussy muscles would eventually push her into orgasm and Chloe would scream out as she climaxed forcing Grandpa to explode, spraying semen deep inside her unprotected pussy until he was drained and collapsed on top of her.

Held snugly in her Grandpa's arms, they'd fall asleep as warm cum slowly began to seep out of her.

Chloe permanently moved in with her Grandpa a few months later. To her parents and friends she was his companion, but in reality, she was much, much more. Though they spent most of their time together, they did occasionally go to dinner or have his friends over to the house. Chloe even had a nominal boyfriend that she went out with or invited over so as not to arouse questions, but . . . she did not have sex with him.

Things were good with Grandpa. They couldn't keep their hands, mouths, genitals off each other and even though they tried using condoms and withdrawal, within six months, her Grandpa had impregnated her. Yes, Chloe was surprised, after all her Grandpa though healthy, fit, and attractive was in his sixties. Though he'd been fucking a young, healthy young woman the thought had just never occurred to Chloe that he was so dangerously potent and fully capable of planting his seed inside her. Chloe stood looking at herself in the mirror her body, still able to conceal the baby growing inside her. She was afraid to tell him about the baby, what sixty-year-old man wanted a new baby?

One afternoon Chloe had gone with her Grandpa down to the pond behind the house, and while he did a little fishing, she stripped off her clothes and dove into the water. As she splashed about in the water, she noticed Grandpa staring at her, and just assumed he was horny and figured he'd be after her to have sex when she got out of the water. He didn't. That night after they had gone to bed and made love, they lay there with him spooning behind her.

"You're pregnant, aren't you Chloe? This afternoon when I saw you naked down at the pond, I knew. When were you going to tell me, Honey?" He asked and raised his large hand to caress her growing belly.

Chloe was momentarily surprised by his question. "I didn't know how to tell you, I was afraid of how you would react," she confessed.

"This is my child that you're carrying, our child," Grandpa said.

She turned towards him and kissed him.

"Don't worry, baby, I love you, and I love our child, we'll come up with a story to explain the baby and no one will ever know it was a child of incest."

*****

Chloe didn't think their life together was any different from that of any couple, except that her lover was her Grandfather, and the sex was extraordinary. Maybe it seemed that way because she had never seriously been with anyone else except that one unfortunate time Dorian Andrews took her virginity when she was in high school.

Chloe thought about the spontaneity with her Grandpa, the times when she would sit submissively in his lap without her panties, and he would open her top and caressed her swelling breasts. The excitement she would feel when he removed her top leaving her exposed, her large brown areolas and hard, pointed nipples on sensual display for him.

The feel of his mouth on her tits would send shivers through her making her pussy wet and eager for him.

As the tip of his cock touched her swollen pussy, Grandpa would take hold of his shaft and position it for penetration, and taking Chloe by her waist, he'd guide her down, sending his cock so deep into her, he could feel it when her ass caressed his balls.

*****

After Chloe became pregnant, Grandpa's sexual attention and physical desire for her increased (if that was even possible). Some evenings after dinner, he'd call her over to him, and as she stood obediently next to his chair, he would reach under her skirt and take her panties off. With experienced fingers, he would slip his hand between her legs fingering her and rubbing her clit until it was a swollen glistening nub poking from under its hood. After a while Grandpa would tell Chloe to go to their bedroom where he would fuck his beautiful, compliant granddaughter until they were both weak with sexual exhaustion.

Grandpa loved her being pregnant, loved her changing body, loved her increased sexuality and he couldn't get enough of her.

As Chloe's pregnancy progressed and her needs became more demanding, she found herself in an almost constant state of arousal. It was not unusual for her to impulsively unzip him and take his cock out.

She would remove her clothes and turning to face him, with her bare nipples hard and rubbing against his chest, get on top of him. In this position, that took the pressure off her belly, she would lift her butt and position his dick so that she could let it slide inside her. When she had him far enough up her pussy, she would ride him until she came. She said that at night when she lay next to Grandpa, she would play with his cock, teasing it unmercifully but not let him cum. Grandpa, would let his fingers slip down between her legs and slowly finger-fuck Chloe to orgasm, and before her orgasm had calmed, he would lean over her and suck her tits while Chloe jerked his cock.

I swear, listening to her talk I could actually see her face glow and her eyes sparkle with lust, love and a physical need for her Grandpa.

Chloe loved to kiss him hard, letting her tongue explore his mouth, its taste, and its contours while he moved under her enjoying the sensations of a tight young pussy squeezing his cock until he came. Chloe loved the feelings she would have when she laid on her back, his cock gliding in and out, the friction rubbing her clit making it swell until it burst and she came in a wet gush on his cock.

*****

Long retired, Grandpa would do volunteer work several days a week, and even with attended college classes during the day, most evenings Chloe would have dinner ready for her Grandpa when he came home. Typically, he would come in, kiss Chloe and then saunter off to shower before dinner, but sometimes he'd be in that mood and would come in and begin stroking the front of his pants as soon as he saw her. He would undo his pants, and his cock would spring free, long and thick. Without a word, Grandpa would come toward her, and press her to her knees so that she was kneeling at his feet. Chloe would look up at him with wide, adoring eyes as he urged his swollen cockhead between her parted lips until it was in her mouth and she could feel it touching the back of her throat.

Never refusing him, Chloe would caress and massage his balls as she sucked his cock until he groaned and emptied his cum deep into her throat. Chloe would swallow every drop and then lovingly clean him with her mouth and tongue. When she finished, she would gently lick along the slit of his pee hole letting him feel the warmth and pressure of her tongue, before kissing the crown and adjusting his cock back inside his pants.

Later that night, when they retired to bed, Grandpa now wanting to please her, let his tongue circle each nipple before he pulled her panties down and pressed his tongue into her pussy. Chloe stretched out on the bed would sway her hips against his mouth as he rubbed his thumb over her swelling, sensitive clit. After what seemed like a long time, being careful to support his weight over her pregnant belly, Grandpa would finally spread her legs apart. Chloe would lie patiently under him and wait for what she knew was to come. Holding his cockshaft, Grandpa put his swollen, engorged head at the opening to her pussy and slowly began to thrust inside her, making her unashamedly buck and gyrate beneath him.

Chloe would whimper at the pleasure he was giving her, focusing on the feeling of him growing bigger inside her and his slow, deliberate and forceful lovemaking. Soon Grandpa's movements became hard, purposeful thrusts that rocked her and within minutes, Chloe was experiencing an orgasm that left her exhausted but satisfied.

Chloe began to cry softly to herself when she was suddenly filled with a strange sadness when she felt Grandpa finally pull out of her.

*****

I, by now did not doubt that Chloe's love for her Grandpa was the love of a woman for a man and not an infatuation.

As her pregnancy progressed, so did their closeness. Grandpa loved Chloe's pregnant body and as she grew bigger, he took a deep pleasure enjoying her in missionary position. Grandpa would put her onto her back, bend her knees up and spread her thighs taking particular delight in the deepening pink color of her pussy, the warm moistness, and the soft, inviting puffiness of her genital lips.

Grandpa would get on his knees between her legs and guide his member inside her. Chloe said, when he penetrated her like this, she would begin to whimper and beg him to fuck her. Grandpa would smile wickedly, and his eyes glaze over as he stroked into his granddaughter. As he lost himself in his selfish incestuous pleasure, he proudly admired and caressed her pregnant belly knowing that in spite of his age, he had been able to fuck and impregnate his young lover. Grandpa watched her as she came and thought how easy it was to bring Chloe to orgasm in this missionary position. Sometimes, he would pull his cock out of her and cum in hard, forceful spurts onto her rounded belly, afterward he liked rubbing and massaging the cum until it was no longer visible.

He was so pleased with himself that if he could have, he would have told everyone that the baby inside her was his. Though he had promised not to, sometimes he felt as if he would burst from the desire to tell someone about his true relationship with Chloe and the baby she was carrying. From the beginning, Grandpa had managed to keep his promise of secrecy, until in a moment of drunken weakness one night, he let the secret slip to his friend Paul, Paul Jamison. Grandpa and Mr. Jamison had developed a friendship after Mr. Jamison moved to the area following his discharge from the Marines. Mr. Jamison was much younger than Grandpa (actually he could have been his son), but they had a lot in common and had been friends for many years. In spite of their long-standing friendship, Chloe didn't like Mr. Jamison, never had. He scared her.

Though Grandpa reassured Chloe over and over that no one knew the truth, from the way his friend Paul looked at her, and his snide innuendo-laced comments, she suspected that Grandpa may have inadvertently told him about their relationship.

*****

During her pregnancy, Chloe had developed a fondness for fishing of all things, she found it peaceful and stress-free, a nice way to enjoy an afternoon with her lover. One afternoon, Chloe and her Grandpa drove out to Barrett's Reservoir with the intent of catching a few trout for dinner. As they sat on the grassy bank enjoying the warmth of the sun, Chloe could feel herself getting a little sleepy and stretched out for a quick nap. Rolling over onto her side, her knees curled under her she quickly dozed off as Grandpa walked along the bank trying to find the best spot to cast his line.

Chloe didn't know how long she had slept, but she knew she had been dreaming about her Grandpa. When she finally opened her eyes, she felt a gentle thrusting into her from behind. Her Grandpa had taken his pants off, and stretching out behind her had slid his swelling cock inside her and was now working his way toward orgasm. "Oh Grandpa, that feels so good," Chloe said sleepily and then giggled when she heard the squishy, slurpy sound that her wet, juicy pussy made each time he pulled out of her and then pushed back in.

"Grandpa what if someone sees us," Chloe asked, suddenly remembering she and Grandpa were out in the open, where anyone passing by could see them.

"Don't worry about that, no one will see us, he said reassuringly, and even if they did . . . what could they do besides watch?" Grandpa chuckled to himself and continued to slowly, but deeply stroke in and out of his granddaughter's warm eager pussy. Grandpa's hand caressed her belly as it slid lower finally resting on her smooth, soft mound; then rubbing her clit, he could feel it become engorged and hard, pushing her body into a spasming orgasm. Grandpa lifted Chloe's leg and let it rest on his thigh as he increased his rhythm and came in a strong climax that filled her already pregnant womb with his cum. They lay there in the late afternoon sun as Grandpa continued to stroke slowly into her pussy, his cock displacing his cum, making it leak out of her. Grandpa rolled her over onto her back and began sucking Chloe's tits making a hot tingling sensation course down her stomach to her clit as she took hold of his cock and stroked it the way he liked.

"Grandpa loves his little girl so much," he said "One day soon, you're going to have plenty of milk, and I'm going to be sucking your tits every chance I get, he laughed. I can hardly wait."

As the afternoon sun began to fade, they packed up and climbed into his truck to head home, tired, hungry and sexually sated, for the time being.

*****

Chloe was getting bigger, slower and more tired with each passing week. She was already seven and a half months pregnant and was more than ready for the baby to be born. Even though Grandpa knew she felt well passed the point of wanting to entertain people, she didn't understand why he showed up one evening with Mr. Jamison in tow. Saying goodnight, she quickly went upstairs while the men stayed downstairs in the front room, poured themselves drinks and settled in to watch a little porn before Mr. Jamison went home and Grandpa came to bed. She was already asleep when her Grandpa got into bed waking her, and at his insistence she sucked his swollen dick for him before going back to sleep.