Love, A Second Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And just what do you think is going through my mind, right now?"

"Should I take you home?"

With that, we both burst out laughing. When we stopped laughing, I had my arms around her waist, so I leaned in and softly kissed her lips.

The first girl, other than my wife, I'd kissed in oh, so many years. After that first kiss, we just stood in the living room, looking at each other, not as the friends we'd been for several years, but as just a bit closer to lovers.

"Paul, I want you to know, if we sleep together, it might just be to sleep," she told me.

"Fine by me," I grinned.

I knew she had brought an overnight bag, which she took into my master bath. When she came out, she was wearing a neck to toe, nightgown, that was anything but sexy.

The one thing it did allow me to see, or should I say two things, were her very large breasts, unfettered. Yes, they did sag, with their size plus two kids, but even through the material, I could tell her nipples were at attention.

I used the bathroom, and just before finishing, I heard a very soft, calming voice saying, "Paul, you have my blessing,"

Returning to the bedroom, wearing a pair of boxers and a tee shirt, Doris was already in bed, saying she thought I was standing her up.

Climbing into the king sized bed, I quietly moved as close as I dared. Listening, I heard very soft sobbing, so I leaned closer and asked if she wanted to talk. She rolled over, facing me, with tears in both eyes.

"Paul, I think you know just how lonely I've been, these past months."

I just held her, closely. Never with any sexual connotation.

All of a sudden, I realized she was sound asleep. All I could think about was the song from 1956, In The Still Of The Night, by The 5 Satins.

It must have been around 4 in the morning, as I turned over, facing where I left her. I sensed her looking at me, and she took my face in both hands and softly kissed my lips.

"Are you sure, Doris?"

"Not really, but I think so."

Returning her kiss, equally as soft, my hands weren't sure where to go, so I held both her shoulders, as we kissed, again. When one of my hands lowered onto her large breast, I heard her gasp.

Gently caressing her very large nipple, through her nightgown, both our breathing came faster.

Kissing my way down her body, stopping at each huge nipple. They grew quickly, causing both of our blood pressure to increase.

Moving her nightgown over her head, my kissing moved farther down, moving her panties down, leaving the target of my kissing in full view.

Moving between her thighs, I leaned down, kissing both insides of her thighs. My tongue found her throbbing clit and licked it slowly.

Pushing my tongue as deep as it would go, I put both hands on her behind and pulled her as close as possible. I felt her shudder, twice, then moved back up her body.

Kissing each breast, again, then moving back to her mouth. Our tongues did a little battle, then the dam broke. She grabbed two full hands of my hair, and started thrusting her hips upward. My very hard cock entered her sex and we literally fucked for our lives.

For I'm not sure how long, we fucked like teenagers. Not a word was said. Breathing came in gasps. This was fucking in the rawest sense.

When I finally emptied my load deep within her sex, we just laid there, panting.

"Oh, shit, Paul! You didn't use a condom, and I'm not on the pill!"

"Should we get a morning after pill, on the morning?"

Just then, reason took over, and we got up and did a little clean up.

Back in bed, I asked the million dollar question, again.

"Really, Doris, should we get the morning after pill?"

Just a shrug.

"Do you want us to have a child, together?"

Smiling over at me, "Would that be such a bad thing, Paul?"

I was gobsmacked.

Yes, we cared for each other, deeply. As friends, though. Maybe, just maybe there was something more to this friendship.

"I'm really tired, Paul, let's talk about this, in the morning."

"OK" is all I could say.

With another very soft, sexy kiss, we rolled onto our own side of the bed.

I had this battle royale going on in my mind. Did I screw up? Literally?

I heard that soothing voice, again, saying she thinks we make a cute couple.

After a fitful night's sleep, I roll over seeing Doris staring back at me.

"No!"

"No, what?" I responded, still not fully awake.

Instead of an answer, she took my face in her hands and gave me a mind blowing series of kisses that had me rock hard, instantly.

Very slowly, she started kissing my eyes, nose, lips, adding a bit of tongue, then I feel her hand right on my growing cock. My God, her hand feels so good. She pushed my boxers down, still lightly touching my manhood. I lifted her nightgown over her head, and leaned in softly licking each nipple. She rolled me onto my back, took my cock in her hand, then put it into her mouth. Very slowly, she started moving up and down its length.

She moved her body so her soaking wet sex was right over my waiting tongue. As she bobbed up and down, my tongue probed her depths. As I was nearing my own climax, she had several bursts of very sweet nectar that filled my waiting mouth.

As I shot streams of cum into her mouth, which disappeared quickly, we rolled over, with my cock head entering where my tongue just left.

After another breathtaking session, we just rolled onto our sides, staring at each other.

"Don't go anywhere," she whispered, and dashed into the bathroom for a little clean up.

Getting back into bed, and snuggling right up to me, we just looked at each other, silently.

"Do you think they're looking down at us?" I asked.

"Yes, and I think they approve."

In the morning, the four kids, all together burst into my home, while Doris and I were just sitting, enjoying a first cup of coffee.

As we started preparing breakfast, our troop of kids were sitting around our table talking, when Doris and I heard both her little ones telling my girls, "mommy sure looks happy."

We just looked at each other, and smiled.

When I left for a few minutes, both Lauren and Carol moved right next to Doris, giving her a silent hug. When I returned, the sight of this group hug just gave me a chill.

Did this mean all four kids thought merging our families was a good idea? Who knows?

All through breakfast, we just had these silly grins.

As luck would have it, our unprotected sex, did not result in another child, but Doris did get onto a birth control regimen, at least until we made a permanent decision on our future.

One thing we did decide on, was turning our oversized basement family room into two additional bedrooms. It took me less than two weeks to wall them off, and finish them off. This turned my four bedroom house into a six bedroom house, just in case.

When the Jones family moved in with the Glazer family, each one of the six of us felt a great deal better. Doris made a nice little profit from her home sale, which I insisted she start a college fund for her two little boys.

Another fantastic result of blending our families was Doris handling the dreaded puberty changes of my daughters.

With us becoming one family, I finally popped the question, and asked Doris to be my wife. Her affirmative answer was a foregone conclusion.

We set our date about 6 weeks down the line. All we had to do was survive the one year anniversary of our spouses deaths.

In the Jewish tradition, a head stone remains covered until any time after the 11 month mark. We held a very solemn service marking the occasion. My new, enlarged family helped through that very long week.

With that in the rearview mirror, we forged ahead with our wedding plans. Nothing too large, both families, more than a few friends, plus our blended four kids.

As our night was winding down, and all the guests departing, plus our children all in bed, some even asleep, Doris turned to me, kissed me very tenderly and told me she had stopped her temporary birth control method.

Grinning, we just couldn't wait to add to our quartet of kids. We kept up a steady practice regimen, that virtually guaranteed success.

Right about our two month anniversary, we found out we were going to have a baby. In 7 months, give or take a day, or two.

At the four month mark, Doris wanted to know. Boy, or girl. Who was I to argue. At her Doctors appointment, we found out I was still batting 1,000. Yes, another girl was going to join the Glazer/Jones clan.

Just starting her ninth month, as we were relaxing as much as a lady can relax in her ninth month, Doris, with her head on my shoulder, quietly asked if we could name our daughter, Roberta.

I was stunned. I just looked at her, with a tear in each eye, and told her it was OK with me, but I would make sure my former in laws had no objection.

With their blessing, about a week 'early' if there's such a thing with a third birth, off we went, with our kids in tow, to add to their numbers.

In less than two hours, Roberta Andrea Glazer graced us with her arrival. Just an ounce under 8 pounds, and 20 inches long. With a fair amount of dark brown, curly hair, and skin the color of milk chocolate.

When she was finally checked out and placed in mommy's arms, they just stared at each other.

There was an eerie quietness in the room, that Doris and I knew was approval from above.

As we settled mommy in her room, for one night, our older girls brought our little boys in to see their new sister.

The girls, now 15 and nearly 14 were beaming at their new baby sister, while the boys both committed how small she was. After convincing them she would grow, they seemed satisfied.

Taking our quintet of glorious children home, the next day, I really got the full effect of how Doris took to motherhood, again. My girls saw it, too.

It must have been our third or fourth day with Roberta filling our house, when both Lauren and Carol asked their stepmother if there would be any other little Glazers on the horizon. All Doris did was to grin and say, never say never.

That night, in bed, we started discussing that very point. I made it a point to let my wife know it was her choice, due to the fact that I wasn't the one to carry any future children.

This discussion came under the to be determined category.

My business was thriving. All our children were thriving. The older girls started talking about dating, much to my chagrin. Doris kept my blood pressure in check, when young men came calling. I did learn that both girls were very mature when this stage of life started.

Oh, by the way, we did welcome child number six, a boy, Robert Jay, nearly 8 pounds and almost 21 inches in length. Doris and I decided that was our limit. We made sure number seven would never join us.

As the younger boys were starting school, and the older girls were on the verge of finishing high school, Doris and I would just spend time enjoying the two little ones growing like weeds. Both of us thrilled with this second chance at love.

We would stop and think. Here were a white, Jewish man, with a Black Methodist, Episcopal woman living the most enjoyable life anyone could have ever imagined.

My two Jewish daughters, with her two black sons, all mixed in with our two biracial kids, making us one of the most unique families in all of Tacoma.

Did our children think anything was amiss, with our family dynamic? Not a chance. Did our children benefit from the family make up? Definitely! All six of our children, and yes, both Doris and I thought of all six as our children, thought nothing was wrong with the different skin colors. All six attended both a Synagogue and an A.M.E. church, and were welcomed by both.

Epilogue: As we went forward, all our kids were prospering. The older two girls were soon headed to college. The two older boys were in grade school, and the youngest two just happened to be the biggest trouble makers of the entire group.

My company was still very successful, and Doris only worked one, sometimes two days a week.

Was our marriage perfect? Not really, but it was as close as humanly possible.

So, there you have it. Two diverse families, torn apart by tragedy, who find each other and thrive.


12