Love Always Wins Pt. 01 Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The image that popped into my mind was of a hairy satyr casting a spell in a forest glade to bring a nubile forest nymph into his clutches. Granted, spell casting was not the primary purpose of my expostulations, but the mental image sure helped Little Stefan to maintain his state of tumescence!

"Now, as luck would have it, my lady, I'm an old fart who has something of a fourth imperative to confuse the issue. I'm not sure, but I think it is something of a cultural willow-the-wisp, but for better or for worse, I seem to have swallowed it hook, line, and sinker. It is true that very young and inexperienced teenagers and adults can be taken advantage of by older and more experienced members of society. This is considered important enough that there are laws on the books that protect children and young adults as a class.

"In my case, I've decided to go the extra mile so that I don't unintentionally screw somebody's life up. My standard of chivalry is that any woman younger than thirty who wants to be more than a friend to me must make the first move.

"I wish to report that I am totally enchanted with every aspect of your physical existence to which I have been exposed. You have a body that any male is automatically programmed to love, and I am no exception! Mentally, I also love every one of your neurons that you have allowed me to meet so far.

"Now that you have made the first move, you are already fully accredited as a companion that I would love to cuddle with and maybe more. My question to you is, where and how far do you want this to go?"

"Stefan, I'm hoping that we can take this all the way!"

All the way! Is this the answer to all my wet dreams? Be still my heart!... Or just the most direct route to the biggest and deepest tank of kimchi that the Devil owns?

But wait, that's not as precise as it sounds out of the gate. "Can you be a bit more precise on 'all the way?' In our language that could imply anything from a one night stand to a life of marriage and children."

"I absolutely want to go for a one night stand and I definitely want to discuss all the other possibilities!"

"All the possibilities!? Wow! YES!" I did an impromptu fist pump and then caught sight of Little Stefan. "Actually, lovely lady, I think you are trying to kill me by inducing a permanent hard-on!"

"Ahh, poor Stef." Terri got off the log, walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. I kind of lost myself in the deep hazel glow of her beautiful eyes as she said, "Should I do something to treat that symptom?"

"Uh, well Doc..." I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Hmm, I think that was a yes." She began to release her arms from around my waist.

I held Terri a little tighter and said, "I think we need a bit more prep work before the operation, Doc." We returned to the lip lock.

An eternity later we both came up for air. "Wow! A little more of that and my Little Guy would have erupted!"

"You should talk! My panties... uh, no... I mean your running shorts are sopping wet!" she told me with a grin as she slowly slipped down into a squat and gave the tip of my penis a swirling lick.

My hips bucked involuntarily at the touch, "Oh! Oh! Oh! You're not going to have to work too hard to get Vesuvius to erupt!"

Terri backed off a bit so she could say, "I confess to having mixed feelings about that state of affairs." She proceeded to suck the glans into her mouth and then started down the shaft.

I didn't last long enough to find out if Terri could deep throat, but I did learn that she had no qualms about swallowing cum. "Hmm, seems a little salty compared to the other one I've done, but it does taste good!"

When I stopped seeing stars, I reached down and pulled her up. When she was erect I said, "One good turn deserves another. Let me relieve you of those uncomfortable wet shorts." Suiting action to words, I slid my hands down the sides of her torso and when I got to her waist I hooked my thumbs into the waistband and thus proceeded to pull the shorts all the way down Terri's gorgeous legs. She put her hands onto my head as I helped her to step out of the shorts.

Right in front of my face I could see that Terri was a natural dark blond. Her kitty wasn't shaved, but it was reasonably thick and seemed to be neatly trimmed. I could hardly believe it but Little Stefan was motivated enough to stir, however, a full erection was beyond his capacity at the moment.

I leaned back so that I could get a better view of what I had just unwrapped. "Two lovable titties and an absolutely adorable kitty! Oh. My. God. You. Are. Beautiful!"

I think that I surprised Terri when I gently ran my hands back up along her sides as I stood up. Then just as she expected us to go back into a clinch, I reached behind her and picked her up. After a little yelp of surprise, she put her arms around my neck and we returned to sharing tongues, saliva and cum!

After a while I gently settled into the grass and began planting kisses wherever I could reach. As I prepared to go lower than Terri's breasts, I gently slipped her off of my lap and onto the grass. Now unencumbered, I was able to let my tongue and lips range farther and farther about her delicious body. Not wanting them to feel abandoned, my fingers walked all over her beautiful tits tweaking, and pinching, and rolling her nipples.

By the time that I got into the vicinity of Terri's pudenda, her breathing had become quite ragged. At one point, she actually seemed to hold her breath—at least until I bypassed that golden triangle and started working down the inside of her thigh. "You fucking bastard! Quit teasing! Give me what I need!"

"If you want to be fucked, we can do that later. Right now all I want to do is love you!"

"Grrr! Arrrgh! Sonofabitch! Okay. Okay. Alright. Damn you! I love you too! Go for it, love me! Pleeez! Oh, and hurry up about it!"

After arriving at Terri's foot, I kissed it a bit and then gave it a gentle massage before moving to the other one and then giving it the kiss and massage routine. As I kissed and tongued my way up her other leg she began to tighten up. Upon reaching her nether lips I ran my tongue from the perineum to the clitoris and then swirled around the clit which was already swollen and easy to find.

"Eyeeeeeaaaahhh!" and Terri went into orgasm! My head was locked between her spasming thighs so there wasn't much I could do besides continue teasing her clit while her muscles danced on that wonderful edge where she had no conscious control!

Finally Terri began to come down, "Oh God! Please stop! I'm too sensitive now, please let me come down!" she gasped. I gave her clit a final playful nip and sat up. Both of us now got a bit of a surprise. Terri noticed bemusedly that her hands were full of clumps of grass that she had torn out of the ground and I discovered that my beard below my lower lip as well as my upper chest were wet; Terri had cum with a squirt!

I crawled up alongside Terri and gave her a long, deep and sensual kiss. Finally, as I began to not be able to feel the hammering of Terri's heart throughout her body, I moved my hand to her nipples and began to caress them gently.

After a couple of kiss-muffled groans, Terri came up for air. "Holy mackerel! What are you trying to do—kill me?... Ahh shit! That does feel good... Oh hell, go ahead and kill me!"

"Ready for round two, ay?"

"If it's round two of fifteen, I think that I had better check out now!"

"Round two is my call. Anything after that is entirely dependent on what you have on your dance card."

Terri gave me a wry grin, "Uh huh. And I'll bet you always use a blender to mix your metaphors, right?"

I smirked back, "Probably guilty, but I'm not going to admit that in front of a judge and jury!

"Now, if you would be so kind as to stop distracting me, I would like to get started on the next inning!" I proceeded to initiate a lip-lock before she could manage a retort!

During this kiss, I got a bit more serious about massaging Terri's left tit. After breaking the kiss, I worked down to her right tit with my mouth and began paying particular attention to the swollen cherry on the top of that delicious mountain. I'm sure that her left tit began feeling lonely because my hand began to gently and lightly circle down across her belly on its way to the promised land.

Terri groaned as I massaged her kitty—with a little extra attention for her clitoris which was still somewhat swollen. I had intended to tease Terri around the labia before going in, but she was so well lubricated that my middle finger slipped inside before I realized what had happened. Rather than seeing how many fingers I could charge in with, I did a little exploring until I managed to find her G-spot. While I made this reconnaissance, I kept Terri distracted with kisses that alternated between her lips and both tits. I knew that I had hit pay dirt when Terri sort of jumped at one touch.

After this, it was just the work of a few moments to get three fingers into Terri's snatch. After that, my thumb began caressing her clitoris while my fingers made a point of touching the G-spot every time I pushed them in.

I was kissing one of her gorgeous tits when I felt her stiffen up a bit. I moved to kiss her on the lips, but I moved too slow. The scream that she emitted as her body spasmed like unto deafened me—altho I could still hear echos of it bouncing and rebouncing off the canyon walls in the area.

"What are you trying to do, Tarzan? Scare off all the wildlife?"

"Me? You're the one that pushed the launch button!

"And by the way, Tarzan is male and I am not!"

"As if I hadn't noticed! I wish to inform you, Jane, THAT was a Tarzan-volume exclamation!"

I rolled her over on top of me and gave her a nice bare hug. "You, m'lady, are a package of more fun than I have ever managed to find in a month of Sundays! Shall we relax a bit before we head back to camp?"

"Not on your life! We've still got to finish round three. I need to find out how well Ms. Kitty fits Little Stefan!"

I raised my eyebrows in some disappointment. "Uh, that's something that this boy scout isn't prepared for. I never imagined that I would ever need a condom as part of my woods running kit."

Terri grinned. "Obviously, you never made it to Eagle Scout!"

"Sorry, but the only place I've ever been where a condom actually made sense as a part of the kit for some of the troops was Vietnam."

"So I get to carry the ball on this one, ay? I think I can!

"Maybe I'm foolish for not bringing a kit of contraceptives with me this trip, but getting laid was not on the list of objectives for this trip.

"Anyway, my period is due in about three days which is about halfway through my premenstrual infertile phase, so we're safe! And don't look at me like that; yes, I'm ready to ride this horse bareback. It's been two years since my last 'experiment' and that's way past the incubation period of any STD I've ever heard of!

"And you? You told me yesterday that you've been by yourself RVing for uh, three years now. As long as you don't have a lady friend in every town you pass through, I'm willing to bet that you are as clean as I am. Do I have a case, Chief?"

"Terri, you... Oh hell, we are BOTH riding high on charges of oxytocin and dopamine. That is damned dangerous weather for two hot planes to try and fly together in close formation.

"I've hurt a lot of people in my life. Thankfully, most of them were accidental or unintentional, but some of them were not. The thing is, I regret every single one of them and I don't want any more regrets. In your case, I already know and respect you enough that I don't want to be the SOB who is the source of a regret that you will take you your grave."

"Damnit, Stef! Stay on point! Quit trying to wiggle away!"

Terri locked her hazel eyes with mine, "Let me put it this way, Stef, I know that accidents cause people! In this particular case, if we wind up having an 'accident,' I will not regret being the mother of your child, nor will I use that child to cause you a lifetime of regret!

"Do I make myself clear?"

Goddamn! Which is closer, heaven—or the Devil's kimchi tank? Sheeit! Or am I sneaking up on the Devil's ghost pepper fermentation tank? I was thunderstruck! Words were not to be found in my vocabulary while I processed this bit of data!

"Stef, what is it with you? All of the guys I have had more than a passing acquaintance with would be energetically trying to rape me if we were lying together naked in a forest glen. Getting over this particular hurdle with you makes me wonder if I'm the one doing the raping."

"Pardon me if I'm not totally coherent here, Terri. I'm having to reboot significant parts of my brain.

"That said, I will point out that we are not two young fools jumping off a cliff together. I am an old fool who, I hope, has managed to learn a smidgeon of wisdom, and you, I think, are a damned smart young woman. I'm not saying that we can't or that we shouldn't make this particular leap; I'm just saying that we should be smart enough to look before we make this particular leap.

"As I'm sure you can tell, my Little Guy is actively voting for the leap and I am in agreement with him as long as you are comfortable with it too, that is, at least after you have paused for a moment of reflection in the rush to the brink."

"Okay, I guess that makes it unanimous!" Terri began to grind her mound onto my partially erect penis and I responded with a kiss and a little nipple tweaking.

"Oh, wow! He's coming up really fast isn't he? I thought that I would have to give him a little oral encouragement before I got to have my ride!" With that, Terri sat up so that she straddled me at my hips, grabbed my erect penis, raised up over it, and came all the way down over it in one smooth motion.

"Oh, double wow! That feels really full! That feels really good!

"How about a kiss while I luxuriate in this marvelous feeling, Mr. tall, dark, and handsome? Even if you are really Mr. naked, gray, and hard." she said with a grin.

We kissed for a lovely time while our bodies lay tangled for maximum skin contact as we lay in the grass. Finally, I began running my hands over every inch of Terri's body that I could reach. Slowly, Terri began rocking her hips back and forth and I began thrusting in rhythm with her. The speed and strength of our motion slowly increased until it became hard to maintain a concentrated kiss. At this point Terri sat up and began her ride.

"Yee haa! Let's see how long this bronc will last!" Terri would rise up till only the head of my penis was in her and then she would come slamming down against my thrusts. The tempo started slow but built steadily to a crescendo of speed and action. At first I was pinching and fondling Terri's breasts, but finally our pounding got so strong and fast that I grabbed her waist in order to help us stay together without coming apart.

Terri's breasts weren't big and flabby enough to actually flop up and down a lot as we thrust against each other, but I still found them positively mesmerizing as the glen resounded to our grunts and gasps punctuated by the wet sucking and slapping sounds of our bodies as they reciprocated in the timeless dance of human ecstasy! I did manage to note that Terri was busily stimulating her clit which added real energy to the hotness of the scene!

Suddenly, Terri slammed down and seemed to freeze in place! I was surprised that, except for a heavy groan, she was silent this time as the orgasm took over her body. However, the muscles in her vagina were definitely working to pulse and pull my penis into her. That pushed me over the edge and with one tremendous final thrust I erupted into her body!

An unspecified amount of time later, it registered that I was holding Terri on my chest as we both gasped for breath and rivulets of sweat streamed off of our naked bodies. We were still linked at the crotch and I could feel Terri's muscles twitching and massaging Little Stefan who, reveling in the attention, so far had no intention of softening back into "travel" mode.

"Oh. My. God! You do aim to please and you do deliver on that promise! Thank you verry verry much, Terri!

"You ain't no slouch neither pardner! That was one hell of a ride! Thank you, Stef!"

We lay on the grass luxuriating in the afterglow of our orgasms until we had recuperated from the exertion and Little Stefan had finally slipped out of Terri's vagina.

We both managed to sit up and Terri opened the conversation, "Round four?"

"Round four! Terri! Riiight! I'm not sure I can even stand up, let alone go for another round. Can I get a rain check until this evening?"

"A rain check? That does sound like a good idea. So then, what is next on the agenda?"

"Probably another bath and then a hike back to camp."

I was not able to characterize the look on Terri's face. "A bath—in the creek? Why not a HOT shower back at the trailer?"

"The difficulty arises since the campground is not set up for full service RV camping. In RV-speak the trailer is now set up for boondocking, also known as dry camping. I put ten gallons of water into the freshwater tank the day you arrived, so by now there should be about fifteen or so gallons left in it. That should give us enough water for navy showers or sponge baths tomorrow morning.

"Since my family will be coming in to the campground in a couple of days and will be staying for about a week, not only do I have to worry about how much water I have the time and energy to pump out of the ground and into the trailer, I also need to watch my water use so I don't overfill my waste tanks.

"Speaking from experience, it is really depressing when you are all naked and soaped up in the shower and you notice that the water in the tub is rising toward or even above your ankles! That is bad enough when you are in an RV park, but it is a much more curse-able event when it happens while boondocking!"

I took a cautious step back from Terri and said, "How badly have I rained on your parade?"

Terri gave me a killing look. "You KNEW this was going to happen, right?"

"Uh, I certainly had the data available, but in the heat of the moment it did not occur to me that said data needed to be projected into the future due to a new variable being introduced into the equation..."

For a while Terri's face was totally inscrutable as she watched me fidget nervously. Finally her face cracked a bit and she giggled. "That was REALLY blond of you! Were you blonde before your hair went gray? And what is really rich is that when you get caught in the consequences of a blond moment you shift to scientific-sounding English. Should I be disappointed that I didn't get any decimal points?"

Terri paused, looked around a bit, spread her arms out, locked her hands into fists, and took a deep breath. "GOD DAMN YOU MURPHY! I HATE YOU TO PIECES!"

Terri shook her head and grinned at me. "Murphy and his damned Law! He manages to stick his damned nose into damned near every fucking thing!

"I will confess that I am feeling quite sticky and the thought of a rinse does have its attractions. Can we turn this exercise into something a bit less stimulating than a total immersion, my dear Stef?" she finished with a coy batting of her eyelashes.

I relaxed a bit and replied, "Well m'lady, I have a bandanna that we can use as a washcloth, er... maybe I should say a rinsecloth since soap is not part of my light hiking kit either. I also have a tin cup that we can use to pour water over our bodies at whatever rate we can stand while we are just ankle deep or so in the creek. Does that work for you?"

"Lead me to the palatial facilities, Jeeves!"