Love Among the Ruins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my nipples," she instructed.

Damon propped himself up on his elbows and suckled one tit, then the other. Bobi closed her eyes and was soon lost in her desire, sliding up and down along Damon's cock, breath quickening, chest and neck flushed pink with rising blood.

But to Damon's surprise she abruptly slid all the way up his body, until her pussy was right in his face.

"Kiss me," she commanded.

Damon grasped her by her ample buttocks and yanked her into him, relishing the desire flowing from between her legs. He urgently worked his tongue around her clit and soon she was moaning and gasping and he felt her muscles clench as she climaxed.

"Did I fulfill your wishes?" Damon asked, as she slid down and kissed his mouth wet with her own juices.

"So far," Bobi answered, "but you're not done yet. As I discovered yesterday, the second time may not be as flashy, but it has its advantages."

She reached behind her and grasped Damon's dick, which had softened somewhat. Just a few gentle strokes with her hand and he was fully hard again.

She slid down further and guided his dick into her moist pussy.

"Go slow," she instructed him now. "Nothing rough, just slow and steady. Understand?"

"Yes'm," was the reply.

As they slowly ground their bodies together, Bobi went on, "I know we've done it this way before, but I think I like it this way. Do you have a problem with that?"

"Oh, no ma'am. No problem at all!"

"Good, because just feeling you inside of me, slowly sliding in and out, it just fills me up and pushes everything else out. Just pushes out all the bad and just leaves this good, good feeling, just filling me up."

Bobi's hands were placed either side of Damon's shoulders, and her breasts hung before his face.

"Suck them," Bobi told him. "Suck my tits 'till I forget everything!"

Damon was too lost in his own pleasure to be concerned with Bobi's mildly hysterical tone. He sucked her tits and steadily stroked into her until, flushed and panting she gasped, convulsed, and collapsed on top of him.

Damon, although he hadn't come yet, slowed his thrusts and slid out of her. Bobi lay panting in his ear atop him.

"Yes," Bobi said, breathing gradually returning to normal. "The second time definitely has its pluses. But I don't think you even had a first time, am I right?"

"I'm okay," Damon assured her.

She reached behind her and grasped him firmly by the balls.

"You didn't answer my question. You didn't have a first time, yes or no?"

"No."

"Okay, then," she said, releasing her grip, "my next command is this: You are to do to me what will give you the most pleasure. My only condition is that you must describe to me in advance what you will do to me. And since that might take a little planning, I will give you a few minutes to decide how you're going to proceed. Got it?"

Damon nodded.

"Good! Now, consider carefully."

Bobi raised herself up and began kissing Damon around his face and neck, then down his chest and stomach. Every so often she would look up at him as if to check on his progress, and once she said, "Remember, I want details."

When she had worked her way down to his crotch, she lightly petted, but didn't actually fondle his penis. She continued working her way down, kissing and stroking his thighs and calves, and finally kneaded his feet.

"Time's up," she stated. "Start talking."

"Okay, first, you're going to let me enjoy your gorgeous breasts to my heart's delight. In order to do so, I need something that's in the bathroom. So before I go on, I need you to open the main cabinet and look for a bottle of something called Astroglide. Then come back here."

Bobi did as she was told and returned holding a plastic bottle.

"What's this stuff?"

"You'll see soon enough," said Damon, who was now sitting upright propped against a pillow. "Here, straddle me and hand me that bottle."

Damon squirted some clear gel on his hands as Bobi positioned herself on his hips facing him. Damon rubbed his hands together and reached forward.

"I am going to relish exploring every inch of your incredible tits until I'm so hot I'm about to pop," he elaborated, spreading the gooey gel over her chest, kneading her breasts, and twirling her nipples between his fingers.

"Then I'm going to have you rub your tits all over my body so I can experience them in every way possible," he went on, as he continued rubbing and squeezing her breasts with one hand, while with the other he began stroking her pussy.

"Now lean forward and kiss me." She leaned forward to give Damon a wet, sensual kiss. Damon playfully batted at and fondled the breasts now hanging before him.

"Okay, now I want you to rub your magnificent beauties all over my chest and stomach," he said, sliding down to a more prone position on his back.

Bobi slid up and down his body, letting her breasts roll around sensually.

Damon felt his pulse increase, but continued.

"Now, position yourself between my legs and rub your tits on my cock. Ah, that's it! Now, squeeze your tits together with your hands with my cock between them and slide up and down."

Bobi looked up at him with raised eyebrows but did as he instructed.

"Mmm," Damon sighed. "That's it, that's nice. Okay, now swing your legs around so your knees are on either side of my head. You're going to suck me very, very slowly and I'm going to do the same to you."

Bobi straddled his head and leaned down to take his penis in her mouth and very slowly began licking and sucking it. Damon, for his part, grabbed the bottle of lubricant and put some more on his hands, then began spreading it on Bobi's butt, which he then rubbed and kneaded as he drew her down towards his mouth so he could tend to her needs.

As Damon sucked and licked her pussy and clit he continued to massage her butt cheeks, finally spreading her cheeks somewhat and putting the flat of his thumb on her butthole.

Bobi started at that somewhat, but quickly resumed her work on his cock. Damon lightly pressed and massaged his thumb on her butthole as he alternately licked her pussy lips and her clit. Every so often he would press his thumb just a little way into her. As he continued to lick her pussy, her sphincter muscle would occasionally contract around his thumb. He could tell she was nearing another climax.

As Damon's tongue and thumb increased their pace, Bobi's breathing became more labored. She released his dick from her mouth and said between gasps, "This was... supposed... to be for... you."

"Oh, it is, sweetheart. It is! Believe you me."

Then he resumed licking her pussy with even greater urgency.

Bobi was almost gasping now and Damon felt her butthole contract more firmly around his thumb, and with more regularity.

"Oh. My. God!" Bobi panted. "Ahhh!"

Damon felt her butthole clamp down tightly on his thumb while her juices dripped down onto his face. After a few seconds the flow stopped and Bobi collapsed onto him.

"Holy cow!" she exclaimed after she caught her breath. "You were right earlier. We have only scratched the surface! How do you keep doing that to me?"

Damon just chuckled.

Bobi looked over her shoulder at Damon.

"Command me." she stated matter of factly.

"Alright. Turn around. Come up here and kiss me."

Damon's face was still covered with her juices, but Bobi didn't hesitate and she kissed him extravagantly.

He lifted her head between his hands and looked her in the eye.

"Now, make me hard, however you want."

Bobi's eyes narrowed in thought, then, sitting upright, she slid backwards along his body until she sat astride his thighs. She lightly cupped his balls in her hands, stroked the insides of his thighs, and then leaned forward and took him into her mouth. After just a few seconds he had noticeably hardened. Bobi gently pushed his dick back onto his stomach, then she slid forward until her pussy covered him. She leaned forward, her large breasts swaying back and forth, then very slowly rotated her hips up and down so that her still slick pussy lips ran along the length of his shaft.

"Oh, that is very imaginative of you, you clever little fox, you," Damon exclaimed, reaching out to twist her nipples. "Yes, just keep that up for a while."

"Okay," he said after a minute or two, "now I want you to rub some more of that lube on your tits. No, wait! Hand me the bottle. I want to do it."

He took the offered bottled and squeezed a generous amount of lube directly onto her breasts. As he rubbed it around, quite a bit dribbled onto his chest, and Bobi spread it onto him, as well.

"Now, I want you to reach behind you and take my cock and guide it into you. That's it, that's it! Good! Now, come here," he continued, reaching up to her with his arms. "I want to feel your breasts against me as you ever so slowly slide back and forth, back and forth."

Damon closed his eyes in focused pleasure as Bobi followed his instructions.

After just a few minutes, Damon's breathing became audible and he began to thrust more urgently into her.

"Okay, okay, now slow, slow," he said, as much to himself as to her. "Squeeze me," he instructed. "Squeeze me as tight as you can."

Bobi tried to wrap her arms around his torso and pull him closer.

"No, no!" Damon exclaimed. "Down there. Squeeze me down there."

Bobi furrowed her brow in concentration and clenched her pussy muscles as tight as she could. It made it hard for her to breathe and she inhaled in ragged pulses. She could feel Damon's perceptibly swelling cock glide ever so subtly inside her.

"Ah, ah, ah..." in rising tones. "Ahhhh..." one last time with arching back, then he sank limply back into the mattress.

------------------

Damon silently thanked himself for leaving out a full pitcher of water for washing the night before. They got themselves sufficiently cleaned up to put water on for coffee and a post-breakfast sponge bath. The day was overcast, sticky, and gloomy. If there was anything going on in the sky they had no hope of seeing it.

Bobi was very quiet the whole day, although she did periodically hug and kiss Damon for no apparent reason. Damon welcomed her closeness, but her expression troubled him, for she appeared increasingly withdrawn, even morose. Or perhaps cynical, he couldn't quite tell.

The day otherwise proceeded without incident, including one trip outside to retrieve pool water (now quite green) for the toilets without sign of any floaters.

In the late afternoon Damon was just beginning to scope out his canned food supplies with a mind towards preparing dinner, when he heard a strange hissing noise coming from the back of the house.

"Bobi, is that you?" he called, but Bobi walked in from the den, the opposite direction from where the noise emanated.

"Huh? No, I'm right here," she said, stepping into the kitchen. "What is it?"

Damon ran to the hall closet and grabbed his rifle. Together they stalked the noise down the hallway towards the bedrooms. As they approached the hallway bathroom, it became increasingly apparent that the noise emanated from there. Darren put his back to the wall and peered around the door jam. As he did so, the hissing sound quickly ascended in pitch and abruptly ceased.

Damon began laughing.

"What, what is it?" Bobi asked, perplexed.

Damon was laughing so hard he slid down the wall to a sitting position and let the gun lie listlessly across his lap.

"What?" Bobi persisted.

"The toilet," Damon managed to blurt out. "It's the fucking toilet! We've got water!"

"Water!?" Bobi exclaimed. "No way!"

She dashed into the bathroom and turned the faucet tap. It immediately exploded in a hissing of air and spurting water that caused Bobi to jump back in alarm, but eventually clear, cold water streamed boldly from the faucet.

"Water, water, water! We've got water" Bobi exclaimed, dancing excitedly around the bathroom. She splashed some on her face, and then flung handfuls about the room.

"I can't fucking believe it!" Damon said. "How is this happening?"

"I don't know, and I don't care. All I know is, I'm taking a shower, even if it's cold water. I'm going to be civilized again!"

Bobi dashed to the better illuminated main bath and turned the tap. After a moment of sputtering, it too ran strong and she turned the knob to direct the water flow from the faucet to the shower head. Pulling off her clothes she jumped in. She screamed as the cold rush of water enveloped her, but she soaped herself up, rinsed and quickly shampooed her hair before turning it off and nearly jumping out of the stall. Wrapped in a towel and dripping wet she went looking for Damon.

Damon was walking through the house, testing all the faucets. She found him in the utility room, testing the washing machine.

"They all work. I can't believe it! They all work! Even the washing machine has water. There's no power, so it won't turn on, but it's got water."

They hugged each other, unsure whether to take this as a sign of hope or just a cruel trick.

Their doubt was removed about thirty minutes later when, with a whir of reactivating machinery, the house came to life: the refrigerator hummed, lights came on, the air conditioning activated, just as if there had been nothing more than a momentary power outage.

Damon and Bobi looked at each other in disbelief, then, having precisely the same thought, ran together into the den.

Damon switched on the TV.

"... the bizarre and tragic events of the last week are gradually coming into focus," the familiar national news anchor intoned in not quite perfect makeup.

"It is now clear that humankind has been visited in the last week by not one, but two intelligent and technologically superior races. The first, apparently a fugitive race, had come to earth in search of resources to fuel its flight from its pursuers. They suppressed our technology so that they could gather the resources they sought as quickly as possible, without interference from humanity, but with no regard to our safety or well being.

"They had not counted, apparently, on their pursuers arriving so quickly. Over approximately the last 36 hours, the two alien races have been engaged in extra-terrestrial combat in orbit around the earth and throughout the solar system. The fugitive race seems to have been largely vanquished, or at least driven from the solar system. The victors have contacted the U.N., as representatives of the global government, and according to representatives from that body, are offering to help restore order and make restitution for the damage that has been done. Just what form that restitution might take is not clear at this point.

"The toll the alien occupation has taken on humanity has been terrible. Preliminary estimates, and these are very preliminary, are that 40 to 50 million people worldwide may have lost their lives. At least 40 percent of the commercial airline fleet may have been in the air when the first power blanket was imposed. That alone is a devastating blow to the world economy, to say nothing of the lives that were lost in those planes."

Bobi took Damon by the hand and looked anxiously at him as they listened to the report.

"Estimates of the damage and loss of life caused by the remote-controlled drones the aliens deployed in untold numbers are just beginning to be calculated. Until local authorities..."

The anchor put a hand to one ear and paused.

"I understand we have an update from New York. We turn now to our senior U.N. correspondent, Glenda Utley, for a report from..."

Damon flipped the channel to the local cable news channel.

"... services gradually being restored. Mark Whatley, spokesman for the office of the city manager, says that although full water service should be restored to the metropolitan area by 8:00 PM this evening, a boil order is in effect until further notice. Electrical service is being restored as quickly as crews can get to affected substations. Estimates are that nearly half the city's residents have had their power restored already, and that number should be close to 90 percent by sunrise tomorrow. Other utilities, such as gas, phone, and internet should take somewhat longer, but managers are hopeful they will be back online in the next few days.

"All essential city, public safety, emergency, and health employees should return to work as soon as possible. All food and grocery retailers should coordinate with police and national guard units..."

Damon leapt to his feet and ran into the kitchen. He grabbed the phone handset on the counter and stabbed at the power button, then held the handset to his ear. After a few seconds he dropped it onto the counter and ran back towards his bedroom. Bobi followed to find him rifling through his dresser drawer, eventually extracting a cellphone.

"I turned it off days ago, since there was no signal to pick up," he explained as he turned it on and waited impatiently for it to boot up.

"Damn, still no signal!" he exclaimed, practically slamming it down onto his dresser. "How 'bout yours?"

Bobi dashed into the guest bedroom and rifled through her purse, finally pulling out an antiquated flip phone. She powered it up, but shook her head in disappointment after a few seconds.

"Zero bars. There's still no signal."

They fell asleep in front of the TV, overwhelmed by the enormity of change their world had just undergone.

At some point in the night, Damon awoke with a stiff neck. The flickering glow of the muted television illuminated the den with a ghostly light. Bobi was sleeping soundly on her side, her feet pushed up against Damon's thigh.

"Bobi, Bobi," he said quietly, gently shaking her.

"Um?" she said sleepily.

"Let's go to bed. It will be more comfortable there."

"Mmm, okay," she replied, but didn't move.

Damon got up from the couch and leaned over her, planting a soft kiss on her cheek.

"C'mon. Let's go to bed," he whispered.

"Alright," she said, but still didn't budge.

Damon shook his head, then reached down and gathered her into his arms. Bobi barely stirred, merely wrapping her arms around his neck while resting her head on his shoulder.

Damon carried her into the bedroom and carefully deposited her on the bed. The bath towel was still wrapped around her, so he carefully removed it and covered her with sheets and a blanket. He crawled into bed next to her and spooned against her back. Bobi, by all appearances still sound asleep, pressed herself against him still more closely and grasped the hand he had draped over her side.

Damon awoke at first light. Bobi appeared to still be sound asleep. He envied her the ability she possessed to sleep so peacefully. He carefully extracted himself from bed, threw on some clothes and went to make coffee. He had gotten halfway through the ritual of alien-invasion coffee preparation before realizing that he could just use the damned coffee maker now, so he shut off the butane cooker, transferred the grounds to the coffee maker's filter basket, and filled the carafe with tap water. He paused briefly before pouring it in, wondering if going through the brewing process counted for a boil order. He ultimately decided that any bugs that could make it through that had earned the right to wreak havoc on his intestines.

A yawning Bobi wandered into the kitchen a few minutes later. She shuffled up to Damon and gave him a sleepy hug.

"Coffee smells good," she said.

"Want to drink it on the back porch?" he asked, offering her a cup. "It's safe to go out now."

"Hard to believe they're actually gone," she said, taking the mug and steering herself towards the back door. "But now we've got new masters to worry about. Will they just crush us under their thumbs like the last ones? If they've even got thumbs..."

"At least they're saying all the right things. Let's hope they mean it and they're actually going to help us!"