Love and Betrayal Ch. 12

Story Info
Becci gets buggered.
3.9k words
4.33
11.8k
6

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K8will
K8will
45 Followers

Paul won a promotion, but with the better salary came greater demands. He had spent most evenings over the last week working late to prepare a presentation for a forthcoming business trip. He was due to fly to Berlin on Friday afternoon, and Becci had decided to surprise him with a celebration for the anniversary of their first date the evening before he left. It was as much to keep herself in his thoughts as it was a little reward for him.

She had just recovered from a professional waxing of her intimate areas a few days before, and exfoliating her skin then removing every remaining unwelcome body hair by a combination of wax strips, tweezers and her razor yesterday. She showered and moisturised in the morning and spent the afternoon having her hair styled, eyebrows threaded and nails done, leaving just a few hours before Paul was due home.

Becci had also concealed another secret from him; although the skin around her anus was only slightly darkened, he had mentioned it. Always wanting to please she'd bought a lightening gel online and applied multiple treatments over the previous month. As she imagined the things Paul might do to her this evening, her arousal grew. She wondered whether his comments about her anus were purely cosmetic, and used a mirror to view her handiwork with some pride. The puckered ring now appeared pale pink, and fortunately wasn't tender. Even though she was alone, she blushed as she eased a little lubricant through the tight ring of muscle, just in case. To think her mother called her a slut just for the way she dressed; if she could only see her now!

Becci greeted Paul in natural makeup, Chanel Mademoiselle, a silk robe and Louboutin heels. She pulled him through the door and wrapped one leg around his. A passionate kiss was followed by a firm slap on his arse, "You have 10 minutes to shower!" The dining room was lit by candles, with white Calla Lilies to add a touch of class. For her pièce de résistance, she had wrestled their low chaise lounge into the room.

As Paul was getting out of the shower, Becci draped her silk robe over the dining room door and reclined in position. She layered thin slices of avocado and seared tuna encrusted with cayenne and black pepper over each breast, and a scallop on her mons. To finish she drizzled just a little chilli and ginger dressing over each bite.

White Stripes were playing quietly. Perfectly timed, Paul walked in to Meg singing, "Come to me again in the cold, cold night..." Becci lay inviting him to feast on her with an alluring smile. His hands explored her body as he consumed everything she'd lovingly prepared, sucking every last morsel off her skin, and then tasting her.

Becci stopped him briefly to explain she had prepared hors d'oeuvres as well, but served in reverse order as she simply couldn't balance everything! She splayed her legs and tilted her pelvis, then separated her labia, "I thought you might care for oysters, served in the bed nature gave me?" She uncovered a serving dish with several oysters resting in ice. Of course the results of her intimate grooming were now on display. She took a sharp, staccato inhalation as the cool mollusk touched her entrance, quickly followed by a sigh as his warm mouth enveloped her pussy. The oyster was gone in seconds but his lips and tongue teased and explored her. Becci managed to interrupt him briefly to serve only two more oysters before the first shuttering orgasm overcame her.

Becci wrapped her arms and legs around Paul as he worked up her body, desperately pulling him to her. Finally, he entered her, stretching and filling her achingly empty vagina. She so desperately needed him! Becci held his gaze as long as she could as he pounded her, until every muscle in her body convulsed and her face contorted, her senses overwhelmed, "Cum.... cum in my mouth..... in my mouth.... let me taste you!"

Paul gazed at his delicate little fuck-bunny as she savoured and swallowed every last salty drop. Beautiful, sensual, decadent and hedonistic, yet deeply insecure and in need of constant praise and reassurance. He couldn't decide whether her perfections or imperfections were more endearing.

Becci gathered herself together and handed Paul a glass of Malbec. He followed her into the kitchen intently watching her every move as she prepared their main course. She looked ravishing in just her fuck-me heels; the lights were dim but she had left the blinds half open. His shy girl had become a brazen hussy!

Suddenly he was behind her, caressing her breasts and buttocks. Falling to his knees, he kissed her inner thighs, then pressed his tongue in to explore her slit from behind. She had to steady herself as the tip glanced her anus. She just managed to turn the gas job off as he pulled her down onto the cool tiled floor and her lips onto his cock. Holding her head, he began to fuck her mouth and throat like he would her vagina. She could only gasp and splutter between thrusts.

Briefly releasing her, Paul dived onto her pussy, but soon his tongue flicked further back. He was rimming her! It was unexpectedly pleasurable as the tip of his tongue moved in little circles around her sensitive ring and gently probed the entrance. He continued until his tongue cramped, then scooping her legs in the crook of his arms, he rose above her like a broad backed great ape.

He thrust into her silky pussy, and a proper hard fuck followed. Paul's fingers probed her too, spreading their sex juices over and into her anus and coating his cock. His hand moved to her throat, briefly cutting her air as he leered down at her in pure and absolute lust, his swollen glans at her anal ring. The pressure built forcing her sphincter to yield as his bulbous glans entered her. He was just staring at her with half of his cock in her ass, "Am I the first?" She nodded, biting her lip.

Paul started to move, building speed. Becci begged him to let her see. Grappling for his phone to film her, he pulled all the way out of her to capture the moment he pressed back inside her. He couldn't hold on much longer, and dropped his phone as he thrust repeatedly back into her.

Becci reached inside her pussy, feeling his bulging cock through her vaginal wall with one hand whilst furiously working her clit with the other as Paul continued to bugger her. Finally, she sensed each strong pulse as he came, collapsing on top of her as he emptied his balls into her.

Becci whispered, "Did you notice I bleached my... you know?"

Paul smiled, "Of course, as you placed the oyster, a glistening pink ring surrounded by the palest soft, smooth skin.... My perfect little slut." He hardened again at just the mention of what she'd done. They both freshened up and Becci returned in her Myla lingerie set. A quick blast on the skillet finished their steaks, served rare with peppercorn sauce and roast vegetables. Paul was back inside her before the last of the wine was finished, switching between her pussy and ass, both well lubricated by remnants of his cum.

Becci left Paul to the airport, kissing him and proclaiming that the extra money wasn't worth it, "If you cut the trip short you can do whatever you want to me." She spent the rest of the day lonely and self-absorbed. She just wanted to be his little fuck-bunny, to be the centre of his attention. She wasn't ready to be a mature and dutiful wife supporting his career. She may never be.

Becci awoke early the following morning. It was Saturday and a lunch invite from the girls pinged on her phone. A new French restaurant had opened in a nearby market town, and she decided to go, but to drive as a taxi would cost a fortune. The plan not to drink became, "I'll just have one." With her usual self-discipline she'd necked two-thirds of a bottle before heading home.

There was no excuse. It was a bright and dry spring day. She just wasn't paying attention; her mind was distracted on other things and her concentration dulled by alcohol. As she approached a sharp bend, her eyes were focused straight ahead to a long lane climbing up a hill to a country Manor House. In that moment it seemed to be the continuation of the road. The sudden jolt from her front wheels hitting the curb knocked her to her senses too late to do anything other than slam on the brakes and brace. The car crashed through thick vegetation and careered into and over a granite dry stone wall.

Amazingly she was only aware of mild discomfort where her seatbelt crossed her chest, but she was shaken. Relief that she had escaped serious harm was quickly replaced by fear. She imagined standing in court convicted of driving under the influence, reckless driving, criminal damage and God knows what else. The Manor House was almost certainly listed, and the wall would probably cost more to repair than her car was worth.

Becci remembered passing a scrapyard less than a mile before. She clambered down the wreckage of the stone wall and through the swath she'd cut in the vegetation onto the road, some ten meters or more from her car. She was a breath-taking and unexpected sight as she walked into Henley's Scrapyard in her light summer dress. Beautiful, but dishevelled and vulnerable, her hair windswept and bare slender legs marked by a few cuts from branches and thorns. Perhaps if she'd been dressed more demurely things would have been different.

Becci was greeted with cat-calls from several men. A tear welled in her eyes as she stammered, "I... I'm in trouble, I need..."

One of the men cut her off, "Don't worry babe, we can sort you out!" The others simply laughed and jeered at her.

Becci pleaded, "Please! Please don't. I crashed my car."

One of the younger men stepped forward, "Hey lads, leave her alone." He placed his hands on her shoulders and looked her up and down, then traced the line of the red welt from her seatbelt down across her chest, at first very gently then applying a little pressure. "I'm Jake. Just a few scratches, nothing broken, except your pride perhaps?"

Becci nodded as he continued, "Oh, but you're pissed, aren't you? Your pupils are so wide, and I can smell alcohol off you.... Not just a little alcohol either.... The police won't like that!"

Jake let go off her and stood back, "Let's see you walk heel to toe!"

Laughter and a few more crude remarks rippled around her as she brought her hands to her face. "Pp... Please! I can't in these heels. I can't..... Yes, yes I had a drink. Please, if you tow my car before it's seen and reported you can keep it."

Jake looked over as an older man approached, "What do ya think Da?"

Henley Senior almost drooled as he gazed at Becci, "Let's get you into the office to sort this out. Jake, you come with me, the rest of you back to work."

Becci meekly followed him as he led her into a dilapidated brick building. Henley turned around to face her, "We'll help you love, in return for you and your car." Becci looked stunned, but didn't know what to say. She lowered her head as he continued, "I'll start with you while Jake goes with the boys for your car. OK? Or should we call this in now?"

Becci recoiled, "No, no please, I'm just married...." As Henley reached for the phone she quickly agreed, "I, I'll do it, you can do whatever you want."

Becci's jaw quivered and a single tear trickled down her cheek as Henley Senior noted the details of her car on a sales receipt, with payment covered by the cost of recovery. "My husband will see this..... You mustn't write anything about, about the rest, about doing what you're gonna make me do."

She signed two copies and Jake put his hand out, "Keys! Come on, keys!" He didn't show even a shred of sympathy, but rather he seemed to relish her distress and lingered to run his hand down her arm, glancing her breast before leaving. Henley Senior already had the strongest boner he'd managed in years. He was finally alone with this beautiful young woman, looking up at him in quiet submission.

Henley beckoned to her to approach and ran his hands over her face and neck, sweeping her hair back to gaze at her. Becci just stood motionless in front of him as he felt her breasts, slim waist, bum and legs down to below the hemline of her dress. She took a sharp intake of air as he slid his large and strong, calloused hands up underneath the fabric, scratching her soft inner thighs. As his huge fingers worked under her panties she grimaced and looked up and away from him to the ceiling, pretending that this wasn't happening.

He was certainly over sixty, and possibly as old as her grandfather! First one, then a second digit probed inside her, followed by his thumb on her clit. Henley held her buttocks with his other hand as he slowly finger-fucked her. Releasing her, he barked, "Strip.... look at me.... look at me while you strip."

Reaching behind her back, Becci undid the clasp and zip of her dress and eased the straps off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Her bra followed, but she again hesitated, and pleaded, "Please.... please.... I have money, let me pay you. Let me pay you instead."

Henley shook his head firmly. "We agreed how you would pay, with your body and your car." Becci had used sex to solve problems before, but this was worse, a betrayal of her marriage vows just when things between Paul and her were so good. Defeated, she pulled her panties over her perk butt cheeks and down her legs.

Henley pulled her to him, "Hmm, your cunt smells of sex." He groped her exquisite young body for several minutes, then released her. "Lie on the floor and play with yourself, sweetheart." She instantly obeyed and he began to strip, staring at her intently. Once naked, he rubbed his groin in her face before forcing his cock into her mouth, barking, "Suck it! Suck it while I watch what you're doin' with your pussy..."

Becci's head started to Bob up and down, while she cupped his scrotum in her hand. Henley was already aroused and it wasn't long before she felt his balls swell, ready to empty their load. She thought if she just make him cum quickly. He sensed her intention, and pulled her eager mouth off his cock, quickly climbing on top of her and forcing it into her bare vagina.

The feeling of being inside a woman more beautiful than any he'd ever had, a woman nearly a third of his age, was amazing. But knowing that she was some posh bloke's newlywed wife as she submitted herself to him was just too much. "So fucking tight! You're the best! You dirty, dirty little whore!" He whispered, "Tell me, how many men have you've fucked?"

His hands explored her tits and ass as he thrust into her, crudely fucking her. The weight of his body was crushing her, his bulging stomach pressing into her. Thankfully he was done in just a few minutes, pulling his spurting cock out of her to spray her tits and face.

Becci was startled by a familiar voice, "Wow, I see Dad gave you a good seeing to!" Henley's son Jake had just returned with her car.

Though defiant tears Becci retorted, "I barely noticed, I'd forgotten that cocks could be so small!"

As she stood to dress Henley slapped her face, "Fucking bitch, right Jake she's yours, yours and the boys."

Becci cried, "No! No you, you can't. I did what you asked."

Jake pulled her to him and held her, kissing and caressing her, "It's OK love, we're not going to rape you." His lips and tongue were on her neck, "We can still call the police if you prefer?" Becci looked terrified and shook her head as he continued, "OK, now let's get you cleaned up. I love my Da but I'm not gonna fuck you smelling of his spunk!"

The bathroom was primitive but surprisingly clean. Jake watched as she showered and handed her a fresh towel from an overhead cupboard. He spoke gently, "Don't worry it'll be alright and it'll be over soon. Everything is sorted. Now put your heels on, just your heels," then he led her to the back room. Six men, mostly younger than Jake, were gathered around cushions thrown on the floor. Someone had brought Bluetooth speakers, linked to their phone, and offered suggestions for tracks to play from Spotify.

Becci froze and closed her eyes, "Oh my God.... OK.... OK.... but you must wear condoms. You all must..."

Jake told her to dance for them and took a seat centre stage. He soon freed and sheathed his cock. Becci thought this could be OK after all, like Atlantic City. Jake was slim and fit. The others were all a bit on the rough side, but young and muscular. She rationalised that if she was good they would cum quickly.

She started to move, flicking her head to whip Jake with her hair, then working down his body, her lips soon on his cock, only to return to his chest and neck. She pressed her nipple to his mouth and her vulva down on his admittedly impressive erection, sliding back and forth along its length. He looked so surprised, delighted but surprised, "Jesus girl, and I thought you were a quiet little housewife!"

In fairness, Jake was handsome and well-toned. Becci gave him the best lap dance she could, and in her mind she pretended that she was back in Atlantic City. Suddenly he picked her up and threw her flat on her back on the cushions. He pounced on her, biting her flesh and yanking her head back. With her hair in his fist, he thrust into her pounding her like a wild animal. It seemed like an eternity before he tensed and filled his sheath.

Jake had barely rolled off her before a large black man took her hand and pulled her up onto her knees, "I'm Isaac, oh you are so fine, so very fine!" He looked at a young lad, possibly in his teens, "Luke, let's spit-roast her!" Isaac's cock was so wide Becci felt as if her jaw would dislocate as she struggled to accommodate it; she steadied herself by holding onto his hips. The young lad was soon in position behind her and slid his cock into her pussy. He certainly had stamina as he thrust into her with surprising pace and force, causing her body to jolt forward with each lunge.

Disappointed in her oral efforts, Isaac held her head firmly to face-fuck her, pushing his cock further into her mouth each time until he finally popped into her throat. Her face turned purple and veins in her neck distended as the rest of the men leered at the bulge in her neck, "Fuck Isaac don't kill her!"

Finally he broke free, "Swap ends, I want some pussy!" Becci took his friend's more manageable penis in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the glans desperately trying to make him cum quickly, while Isaac spread her butt cheeks, "Oh boys! The little Ho bleaches her anus! Look how pink it is! You like it in the bum girl? You a porn star or a prossy?" Becci pulled free of the young lad in front of her and looked back to scream, "No! Condom! Put on a condom!" Isaac laughed but obeyed her. It took three thrusts to force his full length into her vagina, but he was just after a little extra lubrication.

Becci felt suddenly empty as he withdrew his penis, then his fingers entered her, gathering her sex juices to spread around and inside her little pink anus. She braced herself as his rigid cock pressed against the tight passage. Her face contorted in a silent scream; she'd never felt so much pressure, or the feeling of being so stretched open before. She had instinctively clenched her muscles to try to resist his invading flesh, but she was no match to his power. He sank his cock deep into her just as his buddy whipped his condom off to jizz in her face. Isaac held her pelvis firmly and repeatedly forced his full nine inches into her ass, finally cumming deep inside her. As he slipped out, she could feel his cum leaking from her, trickling down her slit towards her vagina.

A few firm slaps stung her buttocks while another man pinched and twisted her nipples. She felt the one behind her clean her with a rag as the other lay on his back pulling her onto him. They were clearly friends with strong Eastern European accents. The one she was now straddling spoke first, "I'm Tomas, you should know who you are fucking!" He held her neck and asked with a slow and deliberate tone, "You promise you're not a whore? You're not on the game?"

K8will
K8will
45 Followers
12