Love & Brimstone

Story Info
A nun summons her lover on a cold night.
6.3k words
4.72
10.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mob1596
Mob1596
44 Followers

Frost crept across the surface of the stained glass window as Lizabeth let out a soft sigh, cheek squishing against the palm of her hand while her eyes swept across the pages of the book resting on the desk. Despite having to recite what she had read the next day, Lizabeth couldn't help but find the water dripping from the icicles outside far more interesting. Of course, the tiny pendant that hung as heavy as a stone against her chest did little to help her concentration. Twiddling her fingers around the necklace, Lizabeth's gaze drifted to the candle burning on the desk, the hungry flame dancing ever so slightly. Tapping her pencil in a slow rhythm, Lizabeth felt her leg start to bounce. It had only been a week without seeing her. Many people went far longer without seeing their partner. However, many people's romances weren't quite as... forbidden.

Biting her lip, Lizabeth gripped her pencil tightly, her thumb nudging the locket around her neck open as she moved the end of her pencil over the candle flame. The fire greedily lapped at the dry wood as it hovered over the wick, the end quickly darkening and forming cracks as it burned. With the end thoroughly burnt, Lizabeth grabbed her open locket and rubbed the charred end against the concave surface, charcoal flaking off and falling to the desk below, although some stayed in the locket, filling out the small symbols engraved in it with black powder.

Closing the locket, Lizabeth lowered her head, clasping the pendant tightly, while her lips moved in quiet prayer. Although it was not one of her tongue, nor one that her superiors would allow her to speak if she were caught. Feeling the pendant heat up, Lizabeth clenched her teeth and bore it as she finished the prayer.

"Lajyr xe wfppal haf." She whispered harshly, the palm of her hand burning against the heated metal, until it suddenly returned to its original temperature, cooling her nearly blistered skin.

Lifting her head, Lizabeth looked at her necklace, frowning slightly. She knew she hadn't pronounced anything wrong, having poured over the words hundreds of times, perfecting every syllable. Confusion and worry began to hang over Lizabeth like a dark cloud, her shoulders slumping as she ran through the possibilities of what had happened, at least, until she felt a puff of hot breath on her neck. The smell of sulfur filled her nose a moment after, primal fear sparking its way through her mind as her baser instincts flared.

A warm, rough hand slid against the side of Lizabeth's neck, moving up to cup the side of her face. Clawed fingers pressed into her flesh as her shoulder was grabbed firmly by the person behind her, a soft chuckle escaping them as the nun shuddered.

"You humans should be far more careful tampering with forces outside of your meager understanding." The being behind her rumbled, their voice little more than a low growl.

Lizabeth shuddered involuntarily at the words, the hair on the back of her neck standing on end. However, despite the voice being put on, Lizabeth recognized the cadence, a small smile creeping onto her face as she leaned her head back in the chair. Upon doing so, Lizabeth was met with a familiar visage, burning yellow eyes, ashen hair, sweeping horns, and a Cheshire smile that showed off sharp, wicked teeth. Offering a smile of her own, Lizabeth reached up to take hold of the demon's horns, pulling her down into a passionate, if a bit clumsy, kiss. Sliding her hands from her lover's horns, down to her soft cheeks, the nun giggled into the kiss as her fingers grazed the hard scales lining the taller woman's lower jaw, forming jagged peaks that Lizabeth's fingers fell between.

Pulling away only when a cramp in her neck commanded, the nun swiftly turned her chair around to face her lover, beaming up at her as she got to her feet, encompassing the infernal being in a hug that managed to warm her all the same.

"I've missed you, Tia." Lizabeth hummed, pressing her cheek firmly into the demon's bare chest, unphased by the intimate contact.

Gently resting a hand on the back of Lizabeth's head, Tiamet pulled down the hood of the woman's habit, smiling as long red locks fell free, spilling past the nun's shoulders and resting against her back. Twirling a strand of the far shorter woman's hair around her finger, Tia hummed softly, the sound vibrating deep in her chest, eliciting a giggle from Lizabeth.

"I know you have, dear," Tia spoke, her voice no longer possessed by such guttural tones but rather a soft if a bit sinister, accent. "You let me know as such every time you call me for one of our visits."

Lizabeth giggled at Tia's words and pulled away from the hug to trail her hands down the demon's larger ones. Urging Tia over to the cot, Lizabeth's heel caught something as she stepped backward, causing her to tumble onto the thin mattress with a gasp. Chuckling at the red-haired girl's misfortune, Tiamet stepped forward, running the stinger that adorned the end of her tail up under the skirt of Lizabeth's habit, causing her skin to prickle with goosebumps.

"Oh my, you must watch your step, my dear Lizabeth," Tiamet teased, standing tall before the prone woman, her eyes flickering with mischief. "What might happen if you hit your head and are unable to send me back to my realm? Who knows what chaos I might cause here."

Pouting at her lover, Lizabeth delivered a swift kick to the demon's scaled shin, which did little more than hurt the nun's toes.

"Now now, don't be like that," Tia said softly, crouching down to take hold of the nun's foot, slipping the loose-fitting shoes off before hovering a hand over Lizabeth's injured toes. Warmth flooded over the nun's digits and the residual pain ebbed from her system, prompting Tia to lower her foot and lean forward to rest her chin upon the shorter woman's knees. "There, all better." The demoness sighed.

Sitting upright, Lizabeth frowned at her lover, resting a hand against her cheek, although her frown faltered as Tia leaned into her touch, chuffing softly. Running her thumb along the solid scales adorning Tia's jaw, Lizabeth gently shook her head.

"What have I told you about trying to heal me with your magic?" Lizabeth scolded softly, moving her hand to slide her palm along one of Tia's large, curved horns.

Sighing in response, the demoness' eyes flicked up towards her mortal lover, "You've said not to since it takes a higher toll on my body than it would a mortal magic wielder." Tia grumbled as if she'd heard the words a thousand times. "But I can't just leave marks on your body, even if you'd like me to. The other nuns would think you're possessed if they saw claw marks on you."

As if to make her point, Tia haphazardly raked her claws along Lizabeth's calf, making the redhead suck in a sharp breath as her skin threatened to break against the sharp edges. A sound that seemed to revitalize the tired immortal.

"Of course, you adore it when I leave those marks on you, don't you? You like seeing those sweeping scrapes along your sides or soft thighs?" Tia spoke lowly, her eyes flickering with growing flames of lust as she rose to her full height, tail sweeping across the floor behind her.

The smell of sulfur soon returned to Lizabeth's nose as the room dimmed, candles snuffing out from unseen forces as Tiamet towered above her, eyes glowing like the last embers in a burning log. Shadows encroached around the two lovers as Tiamet lowered herself to loom over Lizabeth, darkness swirling in a cloud behind her until she was all the nun could focus on. Slowly opening her maw, Tia let out a puff of blistering air, teeth grating on one another like a knife being drawn from its rack.

Lizabeth's breath hitched in her throat as her eyes fixated on the woman above her, who suddenly seemed far more bestial than she had once been. Her horns were a little sharper, her teeth a little longer, and her eyes a little wilder. Swallowing hard, Lizabeth tried to think over the sound of her heart pounding in her ears to little avail, instead moving to grasp Tia's wrists, as the demoness had planted her hands on either side of the nun.

Feeling her throat tighten, Lizabeth's eyes screwed shut as she let out a breathy word. "S-stop."

In an instant, the room returned to its normal state, shadows receding into the wood as the candles began burning again, softly and silently. Tia moved herself to sit beside her lover in favor of looming over her, gently taking the mortal's hand in one of hers.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to actually frighten you." Tiamet spoke softly, holding Lizabeth's hand tenderly. "I know you like it when I try to get your blood pumping but I apologize if I moved too swiftly."

Taking a moment to breathe, Lizabeth opened her eyes, meeting Tia's concerned gaze. "It's okay, I'm better now. Thank you." The shorter woman breathed, managing a smile as Tia gently stroked her cheek.

After simply sitting together for a moment longer, Lizabeth's hand began to take hold of Tia's, slowly guiding it from the cot to her side, where she slid it up to her breast. Being aware of her own strength, Tia gently kneaded her lover's soft flesh, tail slowly curling around Lizabeth's calf, which still hung off the edge of the bed.

Letting a soft moan slip past her lips, Lizabeth arched her back, pressing herself against Tia's hand as the demoness brought a clawed finger to the neck of her habit. Hooking the sharp ebony keratin under the cloth, Tiamet carefully, and evenly brought her hand downwards, slicing the front of Lizabeth's clothes in twain.

Opening her eyes at the sound, Lizabeth didn't seem phased by the action in the slightest, simply shifting to let the halves of the cloth pool by her sides. Despite her newfound nakedness, the redhead didn't feel cold in the slightest, courtesy of the natural heat Tia exuded, something the nun had taken advantage of plenty of times during cold nights.

Still basking in the heat washing across her skin, Lizabeth hadn't noticed as Tiamet leaned down, lips parting to allow her long, forked tongue free from its confines. A slow, tentative lick across Lizabeth's sensitive bud earned a soft moan from the shorter girl, prompting Tia to purr in satisfaction. Shifting her weight, Tia leaned over Liz's chest, bringing her other clawed hand forth to massage her lover's bust. Lowering her head, Tia slipped her tongue between her fingers, teasing the hardened pink nub that flashed between her digits every so often. Puffing her hot breath across the nun's chest, Tia stifled the urge to push things further, settling for wrapping her lips around her lover's nipple.

The rough scales that pressed into the underside of Lizabeth's breast sent a shiver through the nun, heat pooling between her legs as she reached up to take hold of Tiamet's horns. The action prompted the immortal to turn her gaze upward, pulling her mouth away from Lizabeth's breast as she watched her lover's flushed face.

"L-lower, please." The redhead breathed, holding eye contact with the demoness, who flashed a warm smile in return.

"Anything for my dear lajyr."

Before Lizabeth could dwell on the familiar-sounding word, Tiamet placed one last kiss on her breast, trailing sweltering lips down across the soft, porcelain skin of the summoner's belly. Claws grazing her sides tickled and earned a giggle from the nun, who writhed at the sensation for a moment before settling back down with a small smile on her face. Mirth twinkled in Tiamet's eyes and she chuckled at the reaction, letting her claws linger on Lizabeth's hips as if threatening to return to her sides. Seeing her lover tense up, Tia chuckled knowingly, sliding her hands down to grip her thighs firmly.

"Relax dear, I won't torment you like that. I'll have you screaming plenty later." The demoness assured, grinning broadly.

Lizabeth bit her lip at the demon's words, knowing it wasn't a bluff of any kind. Even if they were taking things slower tonight, it wasn't a mystery to either of them how things would end.

Tia's horns grazed Lizabeth's skin as she crouched before the edge of the bed, effortlessly pulling the redhead forward until her legs hung over strong shoulders, scaled spikes pressing into the underside of her thighs. Yet another reminder to the nun that her lover wasn't of this world. Hot air washed across Liz's inner thighs as Tiamet planted kisses across them, occasionally allowing her lips to linger in one spot for longer to leave light marks on the woman's skin. Having teased her love enough and being unable to deny her own wants any longer, Tia turned her attention to the dripping slit between the thighs she'd been lavishing with attention. Without hesitation, she opened her maw, tongue uncoiling to bury itself between the glistening lips of her lover.

Purring in satisfaction at the taste that spread across her tastebuds, Tiamet settled herself in between Lizabeth's thighs, her tongue dutifully lapping at the woman's slit with surprising dexterity. Making expert use of its impossible length, Tia slid her slick muscle upwards, the fork of its tip catching the nun's engorged and sensitive clit, earning a loud gasp from the redhead. Looking to replicate the sound, Tia proceeded to continue her motion in a rhythmic fashion. Flattening her tongue against Liz's entrance, pushing it until her spongy organ nearly pressed into the woman, only for it to slip upwards and deliver a sharp jolt of pleasure.

It wasn't long before Lizabeth was squirming from her lover's efforts. Despite wanting to remain quiet, increasingly loud moans slipped from Lizabeth's mouth, causing her cheeks to flush even further. She knew that it was safe to express her delight thanks to Tia's magic, but she could simply never get over the hurdle of embarrassment in her mind. Fortunately for the abashed nun, her lover always seemed to reduce that hurdle to little more than a threshold she could simply step over.

Pulling her face from between Lizabeth's legs for a moment, Tiamet made a show of pulling her tongue back into her mouth. Releasing one of the nun's thighs, she used a finger to collect the moisture that had rolled down her chin, tongue curling around the digit on its way back into the toothy maw in which it resided.

"You seem awfully quiet tonight, my love." Tia breathed, her voice heavy with lust and practically dripping with affection. "I'm almost beginning to take it as a challenge."

The demoness rose partially, pulling Lizabeth's lower half with her until only the nun's upper back and above, made contact with the cot, the ruined habit bunching up beneath her. Before the redhead could give any response or excuse, Tiamet sunk her face back between her lover's thighs and without hesitation, pressed her tongue into the shorter woman.

Lizabeth gripped the sheets at the sensation, feeling the demon's nearly blistering tongue coil about inside her, pumping in and out with inhuman precision. And having shifted her grip on the woman's thighs in favor of simply wrapping an arm around her waist, Liz was subjected to an assault from Tia's fingers as well. First, Tiamet's talons grazed her side, sending shivers through the woman, before they slid up her belly, pressing into her skin sharply once they found themselves within the valley between the red-haired woman's breasts.

Meeting the demoness' gaze for a moment before she threw her head back in pleasure, Lizabeth caught a glimpse of the growing hunger in her lover's eyes. As a being of sin, particularly lust, it was obvious that Tiamet wanted more. Her instincts compelled her to simply use the woman before her until she was beyond broken, only able to speak in moans after having had her brains turned to little more than mush by pleasure. A fact that was well known to Lizabeth, courtesy of the two's first meeting. But despite that, the nun didn't ever find herself worried, placing her trust completely in the immortal, who she knew wouldn't wish to ever truly harm her.

As if she'd read Lizabeth's thoughts, and wanted to cast doubt on them, Tiamet dragged her claws lower, leaving light red marks along the mortal's soft skin. An action that made the nun both wince and bite her lip. Releasing her grip on the sheets, Lizabeth slid a hand into her fiery locks, grasping the roots tightly as her back arched even further. Her body had long since become slick with a sheen of sweat, her throat feeling dry due to the near-constant noises of pleasure she'd been making. But the nun took solace in the fact that her torment would be coming to an end soon, as her pleasure was mounting to levels she wouldn't be able to endure for long.

Without warning, Tiamet suddenly rose to her full height and took a step back, pulling Lizabeth up with her, leaving the shorter woman dangling above the floor as the remains of her clothes fell to the ground, the rest of her only held up by the powerful limb clasped around her waist. Disoriented and ravaged by crashing waves of pleasure, Liz tried to focus on the feeling of her back pressed against her lover, the demoness' toned belly flexing and contracting with the effort of supporting the nun, however meager that effort might have been for her. Only Lizabeth soon became aware of something else, something she was intimately familiar with. Turgid and heated to the point of being almost uncomfortable, Tiamet's length was pressed firmly between Liz's shoulder blades, twitching with need and leaking simmering precum that ran down the mortal's neck and into her hair.

Normally she would have been upset by the fact that her hair was being sullied but with the blood rushing to her head and the rapturous tide rising within her, Lizabeth simply couldn't bring herself to care. Locking her ankles together behind Tia's back, Lizabeth squeezed the demon's head between her thighs as her entire body tensed. Lizabeth's eyes fluttered and rolled back into her head as her throat closed, harsh, babbling whispers barely audible to the human ear escaping her lips as her body was overcome by the waves that felt as though they crashed against her very soul. Finally, the nun could handle no more, throwing her head back as her hand tangled itself in her hair, the other holding on desperately to the edge of the bed. Lizabeth's voice broke with a scream as she finally came, only to crackle out into little more than air escaping her mouth. Shooting stars rained behind the mortal's eyes as the demoness' tongue slowly uncoiled inside her, pulling itself from her depths slowly and deliberately.

Offering one last flick with her tongue to Lizabeth's sensitive nub, Tia finally pulled herself from between her lover's thighs, licking her lips. Wrapping her tail around the nun's middle to assist her, the immortal carefully slid the nun's legs off her shoulders and eased Liz upright, seating herself on the bed and placing the dizzy woman on her lap. Holding the red-haired woman close, Tia purred softly, allowing Lizabeth to rest for a time in her arms. Combing her fingers through the nun's hair, Tia rested her chin on the top of her lover's head, her chest rumbling softly as her voice broke the silence.

"You did wonderful, sweetening. Just take a moment to breathe." Tia whispered, pressing her nose into Liz's hair and breathing deeply, an action that she soon regretted as it only fanned the flames of desire in her.

Slowly, Lizabeth's breathing righted itself and her strength began to return. While bright colors still flashed behind her eyelids, the nun started to blink them away, pulling her head from Tia's chest to look up at her lover. Without much thought or hesitation, the nun grasped the demon's shoulders and pulled herself up to seal their lips together. Running her fingers across the rough spikes covering the immortal's shoulders, Liz's hands eventually made their way to cup Tia's face, cradling it affectionately as their tongues flicked across one another.

Mob1596
Mob1596
44 Followers
12