Love and Drama Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, he read me. He's right, who am I fooling?" Daphne whimpered. Her self esteem shaken to it's core. It had been a long time since anyone read her. She had been on hormones for so long, she appears as a biological woman. Her body had transformed so drastically, she had womanly curves, and mannerisms she has practiced for years.

"Stop, in MY eyes, you are a beautiful woman. Daniel wanted you big time!" He tried to comfort her. "His jealousy of me." He grinned, trying to urge a smile from her.

"But still..." Her voice trailed off. She sniffled.

Alex held her in his arms, terrified she might leave, or be distant while visiting. He wanted to see if the feelings they shared online were real. Final he took her face in his hands, wiping a tear away with his thumb, and smiled. She tried to return the smile. Daphne began to calm down, she looked into his eyes and all she saw was compassion, worry, and love. As they sat in a tight embrace looking out on the city, Daphne squeezed Alex and took a deep breath.

"Are you going to be ok baby?" Alex said concerned.

"Ya, I'll be ok. I am a big girl I'll get passed this, as I have gotten passed every hurdle in my life. I have learned to rely on my own strength for a long time." She replied.

"Well you're not on your own anymore." Alex said taking her face in his hands. He kissed her nose which she scrunched up and let out a soft giggle. "I am here, I will hold you up, I will take care of you. I swear to you, he won't ever speak a word to you again."

"Ok, ok." She smiled and kissed him, "Thank you so very much."

"For what?" He replied.

"For being who you are. I am so lucky to have found you. For the longest time I never thought I'd find the right person for me. Someone who would understand me, and be sympathetic towards my struggle." She explained.

"Well, I think I am the lucky one."

"How ya figure?"

"You are the one I have dreamt about all my life. I felt like I hit the jackpot that night we were chatting and I told you I thought I was falling for you. And you said you felt the same way."

"Well, good!" She said kissing him again, "Good answer."

"Are you ever serious?" He said teasing her.

"I am serious about you. About..." She paused

"What, about what?" He pried.

Giggling she finally spoke, "That bulge in your pants!" She couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"Oh, you know it! It was seriously there just for you. You are so freaking hot! I couldn't help it!" He declared pulling her close again.

"Stop! I am not hot! I am cute, sure, but not hot." She replied turning her face away. She really felt that way, Alex made her forget about all of her self esteem issues, but William made she she remembered every last one of them.

"Yes you ARE." Alex gently pulled her face back to him, looking into her beautiful amber-colored eyes, "Daph, I love you."

She swallowed hard, "I-I love you too Alex." She smiled sweetly and she kissed him. The sweetest, most gentle kiss she'd ever had. After a few moments Alex broke away and tilted his head as he looked at her.

"What?" She asked concerned.

"You hungry?" He replied, his serious look turned to a grin.

"Yes" she kissed him, "For you."

"Me too baby, me too!" He replied.

"And yes, I am hungry." She teased him now.

Alex laughed and hugged her tight, he stood and held out his hands. Strong hands, waiting for her to put her soft gentle hands in them. She looked up as his angelic face and smiled. Grabbing his hands he helped her up and they hugged again.

Walking hand in hand next to the Seine river, Alex and Daphne enjoyed the spring weather.

"I'm glad you are doing better." Alex stated tugging on her hand.

"Thanks sweetie, I don't know why that got to me so bad." She replied casually kicking a rock. She knew why, but she didn't want to get into it, and let it ruin their first full day together.

"Don't worry about what's past, lets focus on here and now, and what's to come." He smiled comforting her.

"Speaking of coming, If it wasn't for your friend..." She teased him.

"Ya girl!" He exclaimed "Holy cow you had me going!" He said tossing his head back and laughing. He couldn't believe how she made him feel.

"Good, keep that in mind for later." She grinned devilishly.

"I like the sound of that!" He stated pulling her close and stealing a kiss. She kissed him back. They continued to kiss for a few more minutes, until Alex broke the kiss and pulled her down the path.

"What are you doing?!" Daphne said stumbling behind him, trying to keep up.

"I wanna show you something." He explained.

"I KNOW what you wanna show me mister." She replied.

"NO, not that, not yet." He said sheepishly. But that was definitely near the top of his list, he'd never wanted a girl as bad as he wanted Daphne. He knew she had been born a male, but she is so sexy, and so feminine, he forgot that fact.

They ran for a time, until the rounded a corner and there, just a few hundred feet away was a glass pyramid. The Autumn air crisp, and clear, the morning sun shines off the epic glass sculpture, Daphne became breathless.

"Oh my god!" Daphne exclaimed, "the Louvre?!" She jumped into Alex's arms and kissed him all over his face. He laughed and just let her have her moment. He loved her fawning over him, he really is crazy about this girl.

"I can't believe I am here!" She squealed and now pulled Alex along as she ran towards the historical museum. She wanted to see it all, but she knew, from what she had read in the past, there was no way they could see it all in one day. Alex just followed her, as she went from hall to hall. He watched her, she was like a little girl in a toy shop. Her expressions went from sheer joy, to awe, to almost sadness. He always stayed a step or two behind her so he could watch her expressions and body language. He had told this girl he loved her in the final video chat before she came to Paris. The more he watched her, and learned how deep her passions ran, he knew it was true. Such a deep, emotional, passionate girl, he just couldn't believe she was finally here.

After a light lunch at a cozy outdoor cafe, which Daphne loved! They decided to do some shopping (Daphne's favorite thing). She didn't have to buy anything, she just loved to look, and she even tried on a few things and gave Alex a little "fashion show".

Her first full day in Paris had been magical. She thought to herself, there's no way this day could get any better. But she was wrong, it was about to get a LOT better.

12