Love and Fortune Ch. 07

Story Info
The sexy deity behind the bracelet’s magic reveals herself.
10.1k words
4.94
4k
6

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 01/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crrrying
crrrying
133 Followers

Chapter 7: A Divine Promise

Ben found himself in a dream more vivid than any yet.

While he recognized he was dreaming, it was difficult to tell where he was. A void of dull colors and ambiguous shapes surrounded him. Nothing seemed solid or constant or real... except for the figures standing close at hand, bathed in a warm radiance from above.

Seven women. Seven lovers whose souls were bound with his own. Was that number significant? He didn't know yet. But he knew it felt right.

"Mmm, you've done well," a voice came. Deep, rich, and feminine. He remembered it. The last time he'd had a dream like this, this very voice had spoken to him. He looked around, wondering if he'd see a face to go with the rich tones this time -- but nothing showed itself yet. "You've done as I guided you to do," the voice continued, echoing sonorously around him. "You've amassed and expanded. You've shared so much joy. You've even found another partner with power of her own. Seven lovers, seven sacred gifts of luck and love. Yours forever, so long as you bear my inscription. And you've borne it well."

"Who are you?" he asked, realizing as he did so that the other women had disappeared from view. "Why did you choose me? I want to know why."

"You'll know everything soon." The voice sounded fond. Proud, even. "And I haven't chosen you, Ben. I have seen, and felt, and influenced. I've acted with you, but I have no more control over your path than you yourself do. You could have rejected everything. You might have resisted, or turned from me, if what I offered didn't please you. But instead, you took the perfect first steps... and now? Now it's time I revealed myself to you. Now I'll reveal the truth of what you possess."

The void around him began to churn. The murky colors turned brighter, more vivid, more beautiful. An array of swirling rainbows blazed to life, enveloping Ben and spreading everywhere over the blank canvas of the void. He saw them form into shapes -- and then, in a flash, he was elsewhere.

The beautiful plain was the most splendid, unspoiled landscape he'd ever seen. The grass, yellowish-green and waving, stretched for miles on end. Mountains loomed in the distance; the air was clean and sweet. It looked distinctly African, this new surrounding -- and he recalled right away that his bracelet had come from Africa.

In the wind, the sound of gentle laughter carried. Ben turned around, and then he saw her.

An African woman -- no, an African goddess -- stood clothed in a regal, colorful dress that flowed around her in the breeze. She had the lithe, curvy body of a dancer. Her face was beautiful, framed by thick braids that flowed over her shoulders and back. Delicate but powerful, youthful but recognizably wise, she seemed to stand at the center of the earth, controlling its energies, as timeless as the most ancient of monuments and just as grand.

"Ben. Be at peace." Her voice was like that of a warm and loving mother, but it had an air of flirtiness to it, too. Ben almost blushed. Before she'd taken form, the goddess's tones had been massive, imposing... but now they were reassuring and welcoming. "Allow me to make myself known to you. I am Zawadi, the goddess of love and fortune. The source of all the magic in your bracelet."

"Zawadi." Ben spoke the name with reverence, repeating it as if to taste it on his tongue. "You're... a goddess. Like, the real thing?"

She cocked her head. "An ancient, powerful force, yes. A spiritual guide and protector. Some would compare me to a guardian angel. Others would think of me as a muse. You can think of me in those ways if you wish, or any other that suits your heart. Call me what you will. Just know that I've been with you for a while, and I'm hoping to be with you for a whole lot longer."

She swept her hand around her -- and just like that, they were someplace else. The vast African landscape had changed, replaced with the interior of an ornate, multi-roomed palace. Fresh air and unobstructed vistas poured in through paneless windows and arched doorways. The interior was rich with decorated artworks, tapestries, and even statuary. The scent of incense drifted past Ben's nostrils, and the carpet beneath his feet felt impossibly soft. Zawadi came closer, and Ben found himself bowing his head, in awe of her majesty.

"I'm... honored, my Goddess," he spoke.

Zawadi laughed merrily. "You don't need to prostrate yourself, Ben. The closest thing to worshipping me that you'll need to do is enjoying the blessings of your lovers. Of those, you have many. And you'll have more." Turning, the goddess settled atop a nearby divan, her legs crossing as she sat. She patted a spot beside her. "Join me," she cooed. "I can tell you'd like to know more."

He was definitely curious. He was also, undoubtedly, aroused. Part of him hoped it didn't show, but that worry was quickly squashed by an enchanting wash of reassurance from the magic. Zawadi's magic. His bracelet's power -- her power -- told him that, yes, the goddess beside him had noticed, and yes, it pleased her that he'd been so affected by her presence. As he took a seat on the luxurious cushion, their bodies pressed together.

"You're wondering why I didn't reveal myself sooner." She took his hand as she spoke. Her grip felt as reassuring and firm as an embrace from an old friend. She'd correctly guessed his first question. "I had to be sure, Ben. I had to be sure that you understood what was happening to you. That you came to comprehend and accept the magic of your bracelet... on your own, and because you desired it for yourself. It was no guarantee that you would embrace the new life your bracelet would grant you.

"But you embraced it wholly. Seven lovers." Again she repeated the number, as if it were immensely, deeply significant. "That's when I know for sure that a man has accepted his destiny. Seven beautiful, powerful, fascinating women... and you love them, don't you?"

"Yes." He didn't hesitate; he didn't first mention that things were moving fast, or that it had been only a matter of days, or anything like that. Fact was fact, and his feelings were no less true for having developed so quickly -- of that, the goddess's magic assured him. "Very much."

"And they love you." Zawadi's eyes twinkled. "Ben, what you've become... what you've chosen to be... is my devotee. Or, you could say, my champion. My high priest. Whatever you prefer. Just as with me, you yourself can bear any label you like. But the first of these terms is what I think fits best."

"Your devotee," he spoke back. "I... feel that."

"It's what your bracelet makes you." She touched the beads on his arm, and he felt them resonate with warmth. "A devoted shaman of mine created this charm and inscribed it with symbols sacred to me. From the moment you put it on, it's made you a vessel for my power. But now that we're here? Now, we can take this partnership further. Now we can complete the bond between us. And you'll be ready, so ready, for even more power... all for you to use as you see fit."

He nodded, fascinated, feeling his heart begin to race with excitement. "I didn't think it could get any better."

"But it can. It always can. Ben, now that you're in my charge, your luck will continue to grow. Your good fortune will never wane, and neither will your love. You will have untold litanies of women who will forever love you and worship you, and there will never be any strife between them. Never shall you or your lovers know jealousy, or pain, or sorrow. As large as your harem grows, they will never compete with each other, or be separated by petty differences. They will live and breathe for you, just as they will revel in each other's love. They will cherish each moment you can be with them physically -- and they will do the same for one another. Their happiness will be your greatest reward, and will continually encourage the growth of the power you share."

Ben was overcome with thankfulness and reverence. That something like that could be his... he almost couldn't believe it. More so, he couldn't fathom what he'd ever done to deserve it. An ordinary, boring, lonely life -- and now he was a goddess's vessel, powerful and beloved, having attracted seven incredible, gorgeous women who all wanted to be by his side. All that, and more was coming? Much, much more? How could he even wrap his head around that?

"What should I do for you in return, Zawadi?" he asked, with more humility than he'd ever felt in his life. "There must be something I owe."

"Ben..." The African deity's tone was playful, but admonishing. "We just discussed this. It isn't about what you can do for me. You never owe me anything. All you need to do to please me is to accept my gifts with joy, and live your life to the fullest."

He let that sink in. Nothing required from him, then. No deal for his soul, no divine contract, no ultimate lesson about pride or greed. He was blessed, and all he needed to do was... be.

"Listen, my darling." Zawadi leaned in closer, and her gown shifted, exposing her generous cleavage. Ben did his best not to stare, but his eyes were inevitably drawn to the goddess's full, perfect breasts. Her gaze flickered, noticing his attention... and her full lips formed a wide grin. "When you revel in the gifts brought to you by good fortune, you charge me with energy. You strengthen my power. We goddesses -- we feed on the emotions of mortal humans. Passion. Devotion. Exuberance. My shamans charge the bracelets, they're worn by their destined owners, and all the resulting joy just feeds right back into me. It's a cycle. It's also what'll allow me to keep bringing more goodness your way, through the bracelet."

Ben thought about the concept of symbiosis. How, in nature, some of the most successful creatures were those that found a balance with others -- often greatly benefiting from the other's contributions. This, he supposed, was more or less what she meant. Symbiosis between goddess and devotee, with the best possible results. He smiled, understanding.

"Then I'm proud to be your devotee, Zawadi," he told her. "And I'll try my best to bring you the utmost joy I can."

His patron goddess looked more than elated. "Ben," she bade him, "your desires are mine. Your joy is my joy. You have the power of love on your side. Don't waste a moment. You may not live for eternity like a goddess, but you'll make the most of every day. And if you ever need my guidance? I'm just a thought away. Ask, and I'll teach you."

"Telepathy?" he asked.

"Of course. You need only wear the bracelet and think of me. I'll be right there -- to answer, to assist, or to bend the whims of fortune however the two of us see fit in the moment." A sly look overtook her. "Mmm, I think you're already aware of how the bracelet lets you make 'wishes.' That's more possible than ever now. Don't think of it as the bracelet's power -- think of it as ours."

"Can I do it anytime?" he asked. "Anywhere?"

"Absolutely, darling. I'll make sure your wishes are granted in the most beneficial way, without any nasty ripples or unintended consequences. I can't break the laws of reality outright, but we can play well within them... maybe even bend them, just a little." She leaned in, her heavy breasts pushing against his arm. "Ah, Ben. There's so much I could share with you. So much knowledge I could impart. Let me teach you. Let me guide you through the depths of my powers. You'll quickly gain the strength and wisdom to grasp everything they entail.

"You've probably even noticed one little quirk already." Zawadi's fingers traced down his chest. "You might think of it as... unending endurance. Your body and mind are able to go longer and harder in sexual endeavors without tiring, aren't they? I'll bet you've had quite the time experimenting with that."

"I, ah." His cheeks flushed. "I did notice, yes."

"I imagine it's been very pleasurable for you." Zawadi bit her lip as she smiled. "Another gift of mine. An important one. After all, with seven lovers and more to come, you require a body capable of enduring their pleasure. I've already seen to it that you can keep up with all of them and return the pleasure they give twofold. A fortunate outcome, no?"

The African goddess was certainly right. With how wild his romps had been getting, how long they'd been coming to last, and how energetic he ever remained despite the nonstop rutting, he'd known there must have been otherworldly influence at work. The sex would've been spectacular, regardless -- but to be able to enjoy it for as long as he pleased, with no refractory period to speak of? He was thankful beyond belief.

"It's made me feel..." he began, but she finished for him.

"Like a god?"

He blushed harder. He didn't even nod, not knowing if she meant it seriously or playfully. Would it offend this goddess to acknowledge her words? But she laughed, a musical sound of utter amusement, and leaned in to kiss his cheek.

"Don't feel embarrassed, Ben," she purred. "It's only a small taste of godhood. As much as you'll probably need in your material world." Her lips never quite left his skin; she dragged them against the edge of his jaw, causing him to shiver. "With such power at your command, and a goddess like me at your back, you can do almost anything you like. Fortune bends your way. Any woman you want to share a night or a lifetime of pleasure with, you can have. Don't be anything but confident. Don't ever hesitate. You deserve every iota of love and lust you encounter -- and it's everything I want for you.

"Speaking of which," she went on, her tone turning silken. "I think there's one last thing I ought to give you before you go, my devotee."

Ben knew what Zawadi was about to offer. It excited him; it wasn't something he felt he could ask for, but with her propositioning, he wasn't about to refuse her. Not when her mouth was kissing along the underside of his jaw, and her breasts were so tightly pressed against him. She was a literal goddess, and even those light touches were almost as intoxicating as sex. Her skin against his was like divine electricity. Her scent, exotic and sweet, overwhelmed his nostrils like a drug. She was alluring in every possible way. And his body was responding to her with such intense, physical arousal, he felt like he was drunk.

What was it going to be like -- fucking a goddess?

"I'm a goddess of love, in case you forgot." Zawadi nipped now at his neck, then licked along the slight marks she'd left. "So what sort of bonding activity do you think I might enjoy?"

"I have... a hunch."

"Would you like to test that hunch?" she purred -- and before Ben could answer, for in fact he didn't need to, her full, lush lips met his.

The kiss was even more electrifying than every other touch. Her lips were soft and warm, and she pushed hungrily against him, drawing his breath away and letting her tongue explore his mouth. His eyes closed blissfully, and as they reopened -- right as Zawadi broke the kiss -- he found that the goddess had transformed his dreamscape again. He sat now atop a pliant and feather-soft mattress, decked in the most comfortable silks and satins, with huge cushions arranged all around them. Zawadi's warm glow infused the atmosphere; she smiled at him, her dark complexion luminescent. Her royal, silken garments had disappeared; she was now stark naked. Her nude body was as beautiful as any Greek statue, her skin as flawless as polished ebony. Ben could do nothing but stare as she straddled him.

"I won't go easy on you," she slyly promised. "I'm a goddess, after all."

"I'd hope not," he managed, reaching up to caress her curves. His hands slid from her hips, gliding up her waist and grazing the sides of her dark-chocolate breasts. Leaning his upper body forward, he let her guide him toward one nipple and took it into his mouth; sucking on it was like tasting the finest dessert. She gasped as he flicked his tongue around the sensitive nub. He was hard already, so hard, and he wondered what it was going to be like to bury his cock in the delectable heat of this legendary being.

She didn't have to leave him wondering for long. Zawadi reached down, her dark hand perfectly deft and graceful as it encircled his shaft and guided it upward. The goddess positioned herself above it and eased her hips downward, taking him into her.

It was incredible. As their bodies connected, a surge of pleasure surged through Ben's nerves. He moaned heavily, his core already shaking; the pleasure of entrance rivaled cumming, and they weren't even fucking yet.

When Zawadi did start to move, all Ben could do was hold on for dear life. She rocked on top of him, her full and gorgeous breasts bouncing as she moved. His hands went to her hips, fingers digging into the softness of her dark skin, as she rode him with easy, practiced grace. No sex with mortal lovers had ever been quite like this. Beyond the physical pleasure, it was ethereal, transcendental, like an out-of-body experience. As she fucked him, setting a faster and faster pace, he thought he was starting to hear music, a natural and ancient rhythm that kept time with her rolling hips.

"Ungh... god -- goddess!" He corrected himself without even needing to think. She didn't respond, except to moan approvingly and bite her lip, as she took his cock in and out of her tight, wet heat. Her pussy squeezed around him, keeping him on edge; she was drowning him in pleasure, showing him what it meant to be her devotee and lover.

"Oh, Ben," she breathed. "Your cock... you're hitting all the right spots inside me. This is so perfect. Fuck... ahh... I've needed this. A devotee with such potential to satisfy, to spread such joy and pleasure and love... agh, darling, Ben. Don't ever stop fucking. Fuck as hard as you like. Fuck for days, if you want. Just don't... nngh! Ever... ever stop."

Her movements were growing faster. A supremely powerful wave of ecstasy was cresting inside her. He wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer, either -- surely it was magic's doing that he'd held on this long. Now they were going to peak together: the goddess of love and fortune, and the one lucky human whose passion and devotion had made him worthy of her.

Her hips snapped harder against his. His mouth went back to her nipple and sucked as hard as he could. He felt the moment approaching, and she cried out, grabbing onto his hair and forcing his mouth down. Ben felt the goddess shudder as she came; it was like holding a star in his hands, and having that star go supernova. Milked by her godly orgasm, he came with her -- pulsing, spasming, filling her with jets of hot seed.

When the pleasure ebbed, Ben let out an exhausted sigh. His eyes closed, and as he lay back, he was aware of the bed -- the sheets around him soft as silk, cool to the touch. It was all a dream... but he had felt everything, thanks to the magic.

When his lids fluttered open, he saw Zawadi smiling down at him. "Thank you for that," she purred.

"I should be thanking you," he breathed. "That was incredible."

"Consider it a pact sealed." The goddess of love and fortune stroked his brow, and kissed it softly. "You're my devotee now, Ben. And I'm your goddess. I'll be your goddess forever."

"Couldn't be happier," he replied, returning her smile. "You're amazing, Zawadi."

"As are you." She bent down to kiss him. There was utmost tenderness in the kiss, but no shortage of that familiar fire. He enjoyed it to the fullest, returning the kiss as ardently as he could. When their lips parted, he could feel that the dream was dissolving around him, giving way to the waking world. He almost didn't want to leave. But he knew that he'd be able to call upon her whenever he liked -- and so, with peace, he gave in.

"Rise, Ben." He heard her voice, peacefully bidding him farewell. "Go claim what's yours. And know that whatever happens next... I plan to make you very, very happy."

crrrying
crrrying
133 Followers