Love & Lattes - Group Therapy Ep. 08

Story Info
Episode 8: Here We Go Again.
10.9k words
4.86
1.7k
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader!

The time is finally at paw my lovely! Our idols are about to have their first show, and then their tour will begin in earnest! Are you excited? I know I sure am!

Oh ho, but how will that first show go? Will Karen get stage fright? Will the girls sync up properly? Only one way to find out, but you can be assured of one thing... It's gonna be a hectic time with plenty of romance and some spicy post-concert sex!

Let's jump right in!

—♥—

Episode 8:

Here We Go Again

The audience had grown quiet as the lights in the hall dimmed to complete darkness and the pre-show music had slowly faded. There was a long pause, just enough to build tension, as if there was something wrong with the start of the performance, then the sound of her heels clicking on the stage was heard, the silhouette of the idol sauntering forward to the center of the stage in the near pitch-darkness.

She stopped right there as everyone just remained hushed, then her voice filled the area as she spoke out, "Yo, Eddie, where are my damn lights?"

On cue to her words, the dual spotlights came to life right on the calico. She had one paw tucked behind her head her other outstretched with padded-palm open towards the audience. "Heh... Sorry to keep you waiting, loves."

The whole place went wild, roaring cheers of adoration as she brushed her paw through her hair and placed it on her hip, her other still out before her fans. She showed her sharp teeth and lifted her paw a few times as if encouraging them to let loose so she could drink in their energy.

Her stockings were white with glittering stones dotting them and they came all the way up to her thighs, a gap between them and the snug dress that clung to her of the same color. The material hugged her hips and accentuated her ample breasts, offering a nice show of cleavage but not so much to be overly adult either.

She folded her arms which were covered in elbow-length gloves but fingerless, again keeping with her theme of white to suit her stage name, with her claws painted a sky blue to match her eyes. Her dirty blonde hair had a few highlights of platinum white running through it with ribbons of blue adoring it near her perked white and brown ears.

Ivory, or Cream as it were, just stood there with her arms folded, nodding her head as the audience just lavished her with their love and adoration. "Mhm... I missed all of you as well!" She called out as she spread her arms again, offering a playful wink as she followed up, "Miss and love you of course!"

The place shook with the screams of adoration as Karen shoved a gloved paw over her muzzle at the side of the stage. "I'm... I'm gonna puke... fuck..." She huffed out with a stammer.

Her manager was right there, on a knee, clasping her left paw, "Karen, love bunny, you can do this, I know you can. You've worked so hard and-"

"Joe! I... That's too much! It's too big... I mean... look at all them! I- What if I fuck up? What if I ruin things for Ivory?!" Karen looked at him with glitter on her cheeks, her eyes shining, looking on the verge of tears.

Isaac was on a knee to her right and his large paw cupped her cheek, pulling her gaze to his. "Angel, you're not going to do any of that! You're going to go out there and break hearts just like our cat is doing!" He offered her a knowing grin as she blinked and glanced back to the stage as Ivory kept her introduction going, knowing she only had a few moments before she had to be out there.

Her husband pulled her face back to his, their eyes meeting. "Mocha... Karen... Don't look at it as a show, look at that stage as your biggest competitor on the mat ever! Just some stupid punk that thinks they're better than you!"

The rabbit lifted her ears, several glittering earrings in them as she processed the words and looked back at the whole scene, the stage, it was a stage just like the one she practiced on with Ivory. "Y-Yeah... it's just a fucking stage, right?"

"Just another one waiting to be put in its place, yeah!" Joseph barked out and squeezed her paw. "We got lots of them coming up, so this fight is just getting started!" He grinned as Karen smiled at him, seeing the fox leaning into what her husband had started.

"Angel, you've got this, and I and Joe will be right here to support you. Anyone gets cute I'll kick their ass for you, so just focus on your fight!" Isaac raised his other paw in a fist, wagging his crimson tail.

"Alright... thank you, honey." Karen quickly moved to give her husband a kiss, a bit of green lipstick lingering on his lips. "You too, sweetie!" She pivoted and gave her fox a kiss as well before releasing both their paws to clench her own in fists. "Okay!"

Both the dogs stood with green lipstick smudges on their muzzles as Joeseph put a paw to his earpiece. "Alright Eddie, remember, on the right side for approach."

"I love you, Karen, so go out there and make everyone else love you just as much!" Isaac showed her a grin as he folded his arms.

She shifted her green eyes back up to his blue ones and gave a nod, showing a cocky little smirk. "I love you too..." Her eyes darted to Joseph who wagged his tail and seemed to shift out of manager mode, his eyes softening as the rabbit gave him that confident grin like she could take on the world and win. "You too Joseph. I'll use both your loves!"

He felt his cheeks burn but gave a nod to her. "Now you're sounding like an idol, Mocha! Get your tail out there and break some hearts!" He barked out proudly and thrust a finger towards the stage.

"So! Are we ready to get this show on the road?!" Ivory called out with a musical inflection in her voice as the crowd screamed its approval. Karen heard her mic feed go live as she made her approach.

"Starting without me, baby?" She called out as she willed her footpaws into motion in a more purposeful stride, her own heels clicking on the stage as she pushed into the view of the audience, a stage spotlight hitting her as soon as she appeared.

The crowd roared their approval as their idol's partner made her appearance. The rabbit was dressed in a similar off-white set of stockings that shamelessly dug into her thicker thighs to accentuate them. The dress also showcased more of her hips and backside, whereas Ivory's had focused more on her chest.

Karen stuck her tongue out at the audience playfully as she trotted over to the other idol. The hot lights of the stage felt oppressive on her, but it made the glitter on her cheeks and sequins in her dress sparkle, along with the myriad of earrings in her ears. Like Ivory, she had painted nails and ribbons in her hair, but they were emerald green to suit her eyes.

Cream folded her arms over her stomach, making her ample show of cleavage push out, mostly for her partner's eyes."Of course, I'm not starting without you, Mocha, love. Remember we did this whole thing in practice where I pretended to, you came strutting out acting fussy?" The audience was filled with laughter at the candid moment the idols were presenting.

Mocha folded her own arms, pushing her chest out, again the dress showing plenty of ample furred cleavage. After all, she may have not had as much upstairs as her lover, but she still had plenty to show off. "Yeah, and then I strut out and you casually tell the audience our choreography plans and they laugh, are we doing a comedy show or gonna sing?"

The calico moved her paws forward, clasping the rabbits, her own cheeks sparkling with glitter under her piercing blue eyes that even now made her lover's heart leap to see, especially here in the stage light. "Of course, we'll sing... annnnnd..."

Cream flourished a paw out, keeping her right clasping Mocha's as the rabbit lifted her ears slightly, this wasn't part of the plan, her girlfriend was already improvising on their first show. The bunny gave a shocked squeak as the cat drew her right into her arms, one paw on her hip, the other still holding hers as her sharp teeth flashed, "Dance... Patty, Catspaw Serenade, go!"

Mocha heard their keyboard girl Patty mutter, 'Crap...' before quickly fiddling with her rig and a moment later the intro started for one of their ballads. "Uh... W-what? Isn't the romantic stuff supposed to be second-act?" Mocha stammered out awkwardly.

"Too bad, I wanna dance with you now!" Cream mewed out in her haughty diva voice as she started leading Mocha in a slow dance, already starting up the opening vocals for the song, "Now its quite simple... Don't think, and try not to stare..."

"Pulling me into your arms without so much as a care, I should be angry, you deserve my glare!" Mocha gave her a challenging quirk of a brow as she fired off her set of lyrics while they danced.

"I'm a cat, we're hunters, and I pounce on what I want!"

"Is that the case, or do you just hope to flaunt?" Mocha sang out before pushing out of the cat's paws, circling her in a slow elegant step, one paw resting on her lover's hip. "Oh what a brazen cat, acting like a lion... but I can't deny your bravado is something... I... rely... on!" She hung on each of the last words with a cute grin.

"Well one of us had to start this show!" Cream called outside of the song lyrics before the two embraced once more, Mocha giggling at the words before they started another more proper slow dance, each singing in unison together for the main chorus of the song.

"Follow my paws, yes just like that, hold me close and never look back! All I want is this moment, this, and forever more-"

"If you're not careful rabbit, I'll drag you right to the floor!" Cream sang out in a playfully brazen tone, breaking the pace of the song as Mocha gave a shocked squeak and the audience cheered with laughter at the very impromptu performance they were being treated to.

Isaac stood there at the side of the stage looking shocked at the break from the performance schedule but Joseph didn't seem surprised at all.

The fox pushed a paw to his earpiece before calling out to the crew. "Okay people, no big deal, we'll pull catpaw from the second set and continue the order after this one, but be ready to adapt if our diva wants it." He grinned as he watched the two dancing, making sure to rein in the staff before they started panicking about how the show would progress.

After a few more moments of dancing Cream lifted her muzzle and tapped her paw against her mic to kill the feed, Mocha blinked at that and did the same as the calico moved to her ear to speak against it through the cheering, "Got the nerves out now that I pulled you from your comfort zone?"

Karen blinked at her with a lip bit, realizing Ivory had done this on purpose, knowing she'd respond better thinking on her feet, not following the script as it were. Sure enough, she'd been more focused on keeping up than worrying about the thousands of people cheering for them.

"It did... thank you, my kitty!" She spoke back into Ivory's lifted ear as the calico's blue eyes sparkled, reminding the rabbit of her husband's.

Cream grinned and nodded as they nuzzled for a moment, then she hit the mic piece on her headset to bring the feed live again, "Okay, that's enough mushy crap for now! Patty back to the top, in five, four, three..."

Mocha grinned and turned her own mic back on, feeling more comfortable now as she synced right up with her lover for their real opening song, nodding her head to the synthetic beat as she prepared herself, then dropped the opening lyrics, "Why must I be all alone tonight?"

"Time is on our side, just take my paw and we'll be alright!" Cream stepped forward, both girls locking paws together as they looked out at the roaring fans, thousands cheering and several hundred phone camera's on them.

"Yeah! Now that's what I'm talking about!" Joseph called out while clenching his paws into fists, his own fluffy tail keeping a perfect wag in beat with the music as the girls started their opening act in earnest now.

"Ivory really knew what to do there, huh?" Isaac called out while tugging at his gloves, already looking over the front of the stage for troublemakers.

Joseph just showed him a proud grin and gave a nod before hitting his mic piece, "Okay people, back to the original plan since we didn't finish catpaw. Keep the original format, the girls will probably want to do that one in full when we get around to it! Eddie, man what are you doing, keep those lights in sync!"

With Ivory's support, Karen settled right into things after that, picking up with the practiced choreography they'd been working on for the last few weeks. After nearly an hour, the show eventually reached the halfway point and intermission.

"Oh my gods... let me sit down, I'm exhausted..." Karen panted out as she took a seat on a folding chair backstage, her fur shiny with sweat as she sighed.

"Damn... You look sexy as hell right now, angel!" Isaac growled out as he passed her a bottle of water, his wife offering him a smile before drinking.

"Fuck... forgot how much this wears you out... phew... feels good to be up there again though!" Ivory clenched her gloved paw, her own chest rising and falling, her cleavage soaked in sweat as she showed her manager a grin, recognizing that ravenous look in his eyes. "Concerts not over yet, Joe. You'll have to hold off on that post-concert meeting I see in your eyes."

"Heh... you're doing amazing out there baby, the energy you're giving off is ten times what you did last tour. You two are electrifying!" He hummed proudly and offered a bottle to Ivory as she happily took the drink.

"I just... I'm shocked... I didn't realize when I was up there how tired I was. It was like I was hooked up to a battery!" Karen panted out as she looked up at the stage with a shake of her ears.

"That's what it does, love. The crowd really does feed into you when you're up there. It'll get easier, but the first few shows will always wear you out the most!" Ivory groaned and sat down on the stairs of the stage. "Fuck... can we get a few extra minutes for Karen, Joe?"

"I got this, leave it to me!" He barked out proudly and hit his mic, "Give me a live feed, our idols need a few minutes so I'll keep our audience company!" He wagged his tail as he strutted forward.

"Wait- What's he doing?" Karen asked in a pant as her ears perked.

Ivory just smiled and shook her head. "Just a little something me and him have been working on the side."

The beat tapered off from the speakers as the crowd quieted from their chatter, thinking the show was about to start back up. When the fox strutted right out on stage as if he were an idol himself, a few cheers rolled out, despite him being in just jeans, but most of the audience just looked surprised.

"It's been a while, huh loves?" Joseph called out casually as a few more cheers were heard as he nodded. "Heh... at least some of you remember me eh?" He rubbed the back of his head while grinning.

"I remember seeing some videos of him coming out and talking to the crowd when you were on intermission. It's one of the reasons you guys did so well, the manager and husband getting hands-on with the fans."

"Joseph isn't an idol, but he's got his own stage presence, yeah!" Ivory purred and leaned forward, kissing Karen's lips, then leaning up to kiss her wolf's muzzle as well. "You two take five, I'll be on stage when you're ready!"

"Ivory?" Karen tilted her head curiously as the cat just offered her a wink and moved to the side of the stage as if waiting for her cue.

"Well, you guys know I'm no idol or singer, but I've been practicing my piano and singing a bit since the last tour, I'd probably only get two or three beers thrown at me during karaoke." There was some laughter as the fox spread his paws and grinned wider the lights hot against his brown-red fur as his chestnut eyes sparkled in them. "Mind if I play you guys a song while our idols catch their breath?"

There was an eruption of cheers as one of the stagehands pushed a baby grand piano out onto the stage, Joseph offering a smile as he moved right over to it, the tech guy quickly moving in to rig up the sound.

"Well... I'm pretty nervous, haven't played one of these for an audience since middle school. Guess I better thank mom later for making me take lessons," He hummed out as more cheers and applause filled the arena. Clearing his throat, he took a seat and plucked a few of the keys just to check if it were properly in tune which he knew it would be, as he'd tuned it himself during setup.

"Phew... okay, here we go, wish me luck, everyone!" He barked out a laugh as he started strumming the keys casually, it wasn't a hurried pace, just a relaxed strum of music, whistles, and cheers filling the air at the smooth tempo he was presenting.

Clearing his throat, he started singing into his mic, "Now let me tell you... This life ain't an easy one, no... lots of long rides, living off the next cup of... Joe?" There was some chuckling from the crowd at the play on his own name as he continued, "You ever wished you could just be in your own damn bed? Take a shower in your home instead..." He melodically sighed out as he kept the flow of notes pouring forth gently.

He looked to the side of the stage as he played while the audience kept small encouraging cheers and whistles going, nodding his head. The cheers intensified as Cream strutted right out on stage, her mic feed already live, as she joined in with him, "Oh but honey, any place is home, if it's where you and I lay our heads!"

Her voice shifted to a more sultry lounge-singer-style tone as she continued, "Because no matter the trip, forget how much coffee drips, you're the one at my side when it's thick!"

"And thin!" Joseph barked out cheerfully as he strummed the keys. "Up and down this coast again! The ritziest resorts, the cheapest hotels, east and west..."

Ivory purred as she took a seat on the small bench next to him, lifting her paw as she sang out in her sultry voice, "With you, I'm the best! But I'm also the worst, you're the one that bears it all, lock and stock!"

"Because I'm your rock... and you're my raison d'etre!" Joseph sang out jovially as she pushed against him.

"You know I can't speak french! Do I rhyme with 'd'etre' or 'being' at that part?" Ivory laughed out, the harmony fracturing but the smooth piano still rolling along as if this was all part of the song.

"Sorry, baby..." He growled and pushed back against her, the cat throwing an arm around his shoulder, bumping his own mic piece off to avoid feedback as they pushed close to her own. "Reason to be... or reason to live... does it matter which... just ad-lib?"

"Pretty good, Joe!" She giggled out as she clung to him with a purr, her tail whipping about, pushing to his own fluffier one as they intertwined while sitting on the bench. "I should apologize to my fans tonight, so much impromptu singing..."

"It gives it character, makes the price of admission less stinging!" He barked out while strumming the keys, a small eruption of laughter filling the concert hall as they kept their duet going, the whole thing very personal and organic.

"That one felt a little cheap, maybe I should give you something trickier like the word orange." She showed her teeth in an amused grin.

"Door-hinge, I don't gotta follow the rules, not like I'm one of the jewels... of this performance that is, like you and Mocha, baby!" He barked out while hitting some of the deeper notes to bring the tempo back down.

"Hm hm... maybe rhymes with baby, but maybe you're the best thing to me... and maybe without you, I'd have never felt so free." She mewed out in a return to that sultry voice as she clung to her fox-husband while he played the piano, just the two of them sharing the moment with thousands looking on.