Love & Lattes - Songs for a Fox Ep. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so glad...Ngh..." Joseph drooped his ears, reveling in the embrace of his love as she gave in for him. He leaned over her bracing on his paws as he moved in for her mouth, brushing his lips to hers as he panted hotly, "I'm really feeling it today... let's get at least half a dozen out of you this time..." He growled before his hips began to move and push once more.

"Y-you're going to kill me before we even get married at this rate!" The cat gasped while he got back to it, then sighed out happily, panting as the dog settled into a rhythm. "Fuck I love you..." Ivory moaned, her claws digging into his shoulders.

"I love you too, Ivory... hgn... I always will." The fox snarled the words as he pushed his mouth up against hers, feeling her legs lock around him possessively while they mated on the kitchen floor.

The fox and cat had one another to the point of exhaustion and ended up collapsing into a heap of lust and sweat, tangled in one another's arms on the floor. Eventually, they woke up in the middle of the night and made their way to the bedroom to finish sleeping in bed.

—♥—

Three days later the meeting took place at the local recording studio and their lives changed forever. At first, the scouts were skeptical of Ivory's talent but by the third song, they were actually arguing amongst themselves over who would sign her.

She was given a recording deal with a large sign-on bonus and within a week's time, she was in the studio working on training. Things seemed to accelerate at an uncontrollable rate from there. It took almost a month to make the album since Ivory had to relearn how to sing for extended durations, still, the days blurred by quickly.

Another month went by and the two of them celebrated their one-year anniversary as a couple by exchanging wedding vows. Karen ended up being the bridesmaid like Ivory had been for her, and Joseph chose Isaac as his best man.

Keys touched base with Joseph a few weeks later thanking him for the profitable return on the business venture, and encouraged the fox to take up the mantle as his wife's manager. Joseph didn't think he had the skills for it, but with a little encouragement and the promise that Keys could keep him in touch with several of the industry leaders, thanks to a mysterious benefactor they wouldn't talk about, he took the position.

From there it was off to begin touring, the days turned into weeks, and then into months. Before either of them had realized it they were half a year into their marriage with concerts and stage setups being the norm, along with having sex on the tour bus.

Joseph quickly found his stride in the new job and before long was comfortably negotiating autograph sessions as well as tour locations for his wife. They went from touring small festivals as the side gig, to opening for larger acts. Then before they realized it, being the main act at large concert halls just seemed to become part of their daily lives.

Ivory's singing enchanted everyone that heard it, but their story as a married team, with him managing things for her simply captivated her fans and critics all the more.

—♥—

The second encore of the night had just finished and Ivory let out a soft pant while stepping through the curtains of the stage into the backstage area. She was dressed in a form-fitting blue dress that came down to the mid of her thighs before flaring out. The whole getup was covered in sequins and sparkled in the stage lights. The top formed snug to her breasts and cut enough to show her heavy swell of cleavage but not to the point of looking sleazy. Likewise, the skirt flare showed enough thigh and stocking to look sexy but not outright give a full-on pantie shot.

She felt a wide grin on her face as she listened to the crowd still cheering for more while she panted in fatigue. It was her second time at this particular venue and the fans seemed even more pumped than usual for her. There was a sheen of sweat all over her body from the stage lights heat along with her own movements on stage, making the outfit cling all the tighter to her and showcase her curves.

Joseph walked up to his wife, he was wearing a black set of jeans with a blue t-shirt on and a heavy set of black boots. He didn't look any more professional than any of the other roadies or stage workers, but everyone knew who he was and to give him full clearance to her.

Ivory hesitated at the curtains before smiling at him. The fox spread his arms, palms open, and called out loudly, "Thinking of going for three?!"

The cat nodded in response and hesitated as if asking for his go-ahead. The fox grinned and wagged his tail before putting his paw up to the earpiece pinned against his left ear. He snapped out a few orders and pointed his padded-finger out towards the stage as a signal for Ivory.

The cat felt her heart beat heavily into rhythm all over again. She quickly moved back out, not even letting the curtain raise up before ducking under it and hopping back out on stage with a knowing grin on her muzzle. The whole building went crazy for the third encore of the night.

She flicked an ear as she heard the feedback click on, knowing her mic was live once more. "Listen to all of you..." The cat sighed as she held a palm to her face, smiling and looking over the scene and the masses of people roaring for her. "I mean, I never do more than two encores you know?! Heck, they are still trying to frantically set up behind the curtain because you guys need more!"

Joseph's ears perked up at the words and he looked at the stagehand and jerked his padded-thumb up. The worker looked confused but obliged and pulled the curtain up behind the cat on stage, showing the keyboard player still plugging wires into place and the drummer settling into position. The crowd went crazy cheering for them as they set up. The fox snapped his teeth together in a victorious grin, feeling the crowd feed off the energy, making them feel like it was a special service to spend an extra thirty seconds to set the equipment back up for them.

"Sorry guys, but I love you for putting up with me wanting to do one more for our fans!" Ivory called out, her voice echoing through the huge building. The cat turned back to the crowd and gave a proud huff, "And I love all of you too! Thank you for supporting me and letting me do what I love!"

The place shook with screams and cheers as Joseph paced for a few moments behind the scenes, listening to updates on the equipment. Finally, the whole thing was a go and he called out into his own earpiece. "Send them off with something emotional, make them feel loved!" He spoke into the mic with a wide grin and Ivory flicked her ear in response before grinning.

The rest of the team knew what that meant as well and the keyboardist opened with the ensuing melody, the rest of the band following up with their own parts. The crowd knew what it was from the first note and a hush seemed to fall over the whole place by the time Ivory had begun her song.

Joseph smiled and leaned against one of the support beams next to the stage within sight of Ivory while she sang, the idol occasionally looking at him through the corner of her eye. The crowd sang with her now, the thousands, all in unison, everyone sharing a few moments of harmony and camaraderie. Joseph kept a handpaw to his earpiece and sang into it as well, as if feeding off the crowd's energy as much as his wife did while having a private duet with her as she performed.

By the time the song finished Ivory felt tears on her face, realizing she had been crying through the last of the song, she had been feeding off the crowd's emotions as much as they had been hers. She looked back at the fox at the side of the stage, standing there smiling at her, looking like a guardian ready to swoop in and protect her like he always did.

She wiped the tears away with a huff as the crowd cried out their love and adoration for her. Ivory grinned and looked over them, giving another few bows before throwing her handpaw up to them, ending with the same line she used every time, "Good night everyone, I love you and remember to love one another!" She shouted out and stepped off the stage towards her husband fox.

The fox was clapping his handpaws along with the rest of the crowd as Ivory trotted over to him in her blue heels. "Fantastic work ba-" The cat pushed right up against him and shoved her mouth hard against his own, kissing him, not letting him finish his statement. The fox gasped out a huff but kissed her back just as eagerly, his paw moving to rest on her hip.

Their tongues rolled and flicked against one another for a few moments before she pulled from his mouth and let out a hungry purr, "I was thinking about you the whole performance..."

Joseph growled and moved a handpaw to stroke her ears, her blonde hair had blue ribbons laced through it along with a highlight of fake blue hair that was tied into the damp locks. "Me too baby... you need a post-concert meeting with your manager?"

Ivory grabbed the fox by the wrist and pulled him along through the backstage area. Roadies and stagehands looked on, some amused, some full of intense jealousy as the Idol dragged her husband along before pulling him into the small conference room.

One of the newer stagehands looked at the lead setup technician curiously but the technician just grinned and shook her head. "Don't let this surprise you, usually happens at least once a week."

Ivory shoved Joseph up against the door and pushed into him, dragging her tongue up his throat to taste him, then gripped his collar and pulled him down a few inches to push her mouth to his. Her heels gave her enough height that he was only a few inches above her presently.

The fox let the diva do as she pleased, his tongue pushing to her own while they kissed more fervently now that they were alone in privacy. His paws moved over her ample breasts, rubbing and squeezing them through the top of the dress.

Ivory moaned at his touch, breaking the kiss and panting while her husband rubbed at her chest. He slipped the straps of her dress down her shoulders and her breasts spilled forth into the conference room's cool air, the fur shiny with the sweat she had built up from her performance as well as being under the hot stage lights.

Her hips were gripped and the fox hoisted his idol-wife up, setting her down on the conference table before kissing down her throat, dragging his tongue along her furred flesh, tasting her sweat and musk. "Ngh... Joseph, don't... I'm all sweaty..." Ivory panted the words but ran her padded-fingertips through his long hair, gripping it along with his ears.

She felt his tongue slide over her as if cleaning her as much as tasting her. A moment later the fox was suckling upon her left breast eagerly, flicking his tongue against the hard peak. Ivory cried out excitedly and rubbed the fox's ears while panting into them. "Ha... I missed you honey... hurry up..."

His brown and red ears flicked up at her demands while he suckled on her breast a few more moments before Joseph pulled from her to growl out, "I missed you too baby." He reached for her hips and pulled her off the table to her heels once more, then turned her around to face away from him.

Ivory let out a soft gasp when her husband pulled her around to face away from him then pushed her down, bending her over the table. Her breasts pushed into the cool wooden surface and the cat flicked her tail while pushing against her palms, looking back at the fox while he hiked her sparkly blue dress up revealing a matching set of blue panties, the crotch plainly soaked through.

"You're soaked, my wife..." The fox sighed while reaching to tug his pants open, his eager length of dog-cock springing forth precum dripping from the tapered head.

Ivory let out a hot sigh of her own as she caught the scent of his musk and wiggled her hips impatiently. "It's all your fault, you know how excited I get performing, especially when you're commanding the situation like such a dominant dog..." The cat groaned while feeling her drenched panties tugged down her thighs.

He pulled the blue fabric down just enough to expose his wife's soaked little cat petals to him before moving right up behind her and pushing the tapered tip of his length right into her entrance. Ivory moaned out in an excited groan when she felt Joseph push against her and grind at her folds. It didn't take much encouragement thanks to how eager she was before he had pushed past and was sliding into her from behind.

"Oh, my, fuck... yes just like... that!" The cat cried out happily, her tongue lolling as her husband fox pushed every inch deep inside her from behind, bottoming out against her core. Ivory huffed out then let out a happy moan, her body had already been on edge and she gave in right away for her mate, clenching his length hard inside her.

"That's it, my wife... let it all out... you did great tonight..." He growled the words, rubbing at her backside gently with one handpaw, his other gripping her hip. He waited until her walls ease on their clenching before beginning to thrust into her from behind, pressing his tip against her core with light but repetitive jabs that make the cat jerk against the table while her heavy breasts bounced and sway.

Her teeth clenched while he took her from behind, her body already building up for another release. "Fuck yes... take me my dog, my husband...Ha... I love you so much!" Ivory moaned out, looking back at her dog while he pushed against her rear, feeling him throb inside her, a slight knot already starting to show near his base from his own eagerness.

Joseph felt his heart leap at the words, even after all this time he couldn't believe she was his. "I love you too, Ivory... my wife. My wonderful beautiful wife.." He panted now, bucking into her more eagerly, his tip pushing deep again and again. It only took a few more moments before his wife was giving in once more, her walls locking down and squeezing the dog viciously while he panted behind her.

A groan came from her throat while she gave in again upon him, feeling his knot growing thick and full against her entrance, showing he was getting close. She panted and flicked her ears, looking back once more before biting her lower lip while her hips wiggled as they jerked back against his own impatiently. "C'mon my fox! I was dripping on stage all night for you so don't keep me waiting any longer!"

He snarled at the words and slid both paws over her own, looming over her on the table now. Ivory collapsed on her chest, panting heavily while the fox bucked and pushed up against her from behind, shoving into her eagerly. The room was filled with the scent of both of them. Joseph pushed and ground against her while the cat moaned out happily, "Ha... a-almost Ivory...oh fuck I'm close..."

The cat nodded her head frantically, her tongue lolled, her body on edge as well. "Yes... love me, fuck me, fill me with your love my fox, my husband!" She moaned out, the padded-fingers on her left handpaw spreading against the surface of the table as Joseph interlocked his padded-fingers over hers, their two wedding bands against one another.

He snarled and gave a few more thrusts before one final labored one crashed into his cat wife, that knot sinking in and lodging deep into her at last. Ivory shuddered from the blow, her knees shaking, her blue panties hanging between them, then he gave in, and his heat poured into her in a violent tide of fox love. The cat-idol yowled out loudly as her own release came, her body violently clenching and squeezing at her husband's length, coaxing more of his lust deep into her body.

Joseph panted and snarled above into her ears while filling her, Ivory looked up at him panting as well while he loomed over her small body from behind. She felt her own release making her clench and squeeze, forcing every drop he had into her. The fox shuddered when the last of his love was in his wife and he slumped against her panting in relief, his elbows bracing on the table while he moaned into her ears.

Ivory sighed in relief and purred, enjoying the heat inside her as well as his own warmth on her back. She groaned happily and flicked her tail while reveling in the whole moment. "Ha... I really needed that..."

"Me too baby... damn you were great tonight... both on stage and here..." He huffed the words of praise, nuzzling into her ribboned hair and ears, enjoying the scent of her body.

"All because of you my darling husband," Ivory cooed and blushed while grinning. "I would be nothing without you and your support."

Joseph huffed into her ears before leaning in to kiss the side of her muzzle gently. "I dunno about that...but let me calm down and get us somewhat presentable."

The fox and cat did what they could to tidy themselves up, putting their clothes back to rights before stepping from the conference room. The head stage technician and a few of the workers saw them come out before turning to applaud at them with grins. Ivory blushed and shifted to hide behind Joseph in response, the fox just grinned and rubbed the back of his head before he waved a paw to shoo them back to work.

Several fans were clamoring outside as they made their way to the tour bus. Ivory stopped to give a few autographs in the typical meet and greet thing she did while leaving a venue. Both she and her husband blatantly smelled of sex, but no one ever seemed to mind or say anything.

—♥—

A full year passed before the dust started to settle on things. The two of them had only managed to see Karen and Isaac a pawful of times in the whole year. The record label was eager for Ivory to get back into the studio and start work on her next album, but the two of them insisted upon a month off to reconnect with friends and family.

"You've gotten bigger and more developed, Joe. I won't lie, I thought the touring would have you put weight on from all the fast food," Isaac growled as he looked the fox up and down, a paw on his own hip as he grinned.

Joseph didn't have to look up as much to meet the wolf's eyes, he was only about half a foot taller than him now. "No way, man. I keep weights on the tour bus and make sure to work out every day. I make sure we don't eat like garbage on the road too." The fox spoke confidently as he grinned at the wolf.

"You've... changed a lot, man." Isaac huffed in appreciation, he could feel the confidence coming off the fox now.

"Well, this life does it to you, but I'm still the same old me down inside." The fox flicked an ear and looked back at the other dog. "I uh... I missed you and shit... Karen too."

Isaac grinned showing his teeth before moving a handpaw to ruffle at the fox's head, his hair was done up in a ponytail that came down to the small of his back, both his ears now sporting large silver hoops in them. "We missed you guys too!"

Joseph barked a laugh at the mussing of his ears and hair before pulling away to give the wolf an appreciative grin. "This is all... it's because of you, Isaac..."

Isaac shook his head and smiled. "No way. You were the one that took the initiative to get it going. You're the one that believed in your wife, and you're the one that has been with her every step of the way. You and Ivory might have gotten some help lacing up your shoes, but you guys ran this race all on your own like champs!"

The fox grinned and rolled his eyes. "Oh fuck... you and those analogies... Thank you though, from the bottom of my heart. You're my best friend and I'm sorry we've not seen each other much lately."

The wolf showed his teeth in a wide grin and opened his arms before clasping the fox in a tight hug. He felt Joseph's tension ease as he pushed into his chest and relaxed. "You've been going nonstop for a year man. It's great, but don't wear yourself out." He spoke the words gently into the large set of brown and red ears near his muzzle, one of his handpaws gently stroking them like he sometimes did with Karen's.