Love and Lust: Fire and Ice

Story Info
Beatriz and Tora ‘team-up’ to handle Dick’s needs.
7.1k words
5
1.8k
1

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTV2020
MTV2020
52 Followers

"You'll love working here, Dick, trust me!" Kory vowed, eagerly leading Dick by the hand into the fashion studio.

"Yeah, maybe." Dick replied, "But are you sure that I shouldn't be wearing something more formal, like a suit or something? I feel underdressed." He was wearing his usual outfit, a black shirt with a blue-white jacket, and some slightly worn jeans.

Kory wore a shoulderless leopard-printed top with a black miniskirt that rode up her thighs--Dick didn't know the name of the outfit, but it looked good on her. Kory had other concerns, however.

"No, believe me, in this place the clothes don't matter, it's the body." Kory said with a knowing tone, which quickly turned into a confused one. "Wait, no, that's not the saying. It's 'clothes don't make the man', right?"

"You got it, Kor."

"Ooh, I'm going to be late for my next photo shoot with Cheyenne!" Kory cried out worryingly. "Where is Beatriz, I thought she would be here today!"

At that moment, a woman wearing a short white and blue costume that resembled a short dress entered the empty room. The first thing that caught Dick's eye about her was just how adorable the woman looked, from her short, snow-white hair in a bob cut, her button nose, even her innocent-doe-like light blue eyes. Even her triangle-shaped boob window exposing her moderately sizable breasts didn't ruin the sweet and cutesy demeanor she gave off...though her thick, pale thighs exposed from her dress being cut short did cause a flicker of lust to go through Dick.

"Kory? Are you looking for Beatriz? She's doing another photoshoot of herself at the pool set---and is this your boyfriend?" The woman asked with a cute inquisitive expression. She also had a very strong Norwegian accent.

"Tora!" Kory swooped down and embraced the shorter woman in a warm hug, which caused the platinum blonde to squirm uncomfortably in her arms as Kory's prestigious chest was pressed into her face. "How are you doing? Are you finally going to model yourself for once? Has Beatriz hooked you up with a man yet?"

"Ach! Kory! You're making me feel like there's a stampede of reinsdyrs on my back!" Tora whimpered desperately.

"Oh, sorry!" Kory immediately released Tora, and affectionately ruffled her white hair. Then she stepped back, allowing Dick to approach her with a welcome hand. "This is my boyfriend, Dick Grayson. Dick, this is Tora Olafsdotter, who you might know as Ice."

"Hilsener!" Tora greeted cheerfully, and nervously shook Dick's hand. Dick was pretty used to looks of desire from other women at this point, and Tora's blushing once-over was no different. "I think you might've met me before on a Justice League mission or two, y-you know, when you're Nightwing-"

Dick quickly glanced around the room, whispering frantically, "Could you not say that so loudly? Secret identity, remember?!?"

Tora blinked. "You still have a secret identity? Egentlig? Why? How can your identity still be secret when you are openly dating someone like Kory? And you're telling me no one can recognize you with that small mask on?"

"That's what I've been saying, I do not understand how no one knows my Dick is Nightwing." Kory added with a cheeky smile.

"SHH! Secret. Identity." Dick repeated irritatedly. "Kory, isn't there a photoshoot that you're currently running late for?"

"Right! Let's go get Beatriz, she's going to be taking your first photoshoot along with Tora here." Kory responded, snapping back to her slightly-more-serious self.

As they walked towards the exit of the studio building to the outdoor pool and patio, Tora strode up next to Dick, once again with another curious look on her face. "I can't believe you're actually going to work here as a model...it's a shame your identity is still a secret, here at Epiphany you can get your superhero outfit redesigned and mended as long as you sponsor the company."

"That sounds nice, but I'll pass." Dick wisely decided to decline the offer. The last thing he needed was Batman getting on his case for 'selling out' his superhero persona. "I'm guessing that's how you redesigned your costume? It's...very different from your last one."

"Oh, you mean this?" Tora giggled, pointing to the triangle-shaped hole that displayed a small amount of cleavage. "I'm still a little unsure about this one, but Beatriz said I shouldn't be afraid to wear revealing outfits like this one."

"I like it! The boob window works very well with your costume." Kory said. "And it's definitely the best way to get all the boys attention. I know it definitely worked for Dick here, X'Hal, I think he's looked at my breasts in my current costume waaay more than he did with my old costume, and that one was far more revealing!"

"Your old costume was pretty much a swimsuit." Dick recalled.

"You always said that, but I always liked it!" Kory pouted childishly, crossing her arms. "And it still fits me, too. But I really do like my current costume---and it's nice that you and Beatriz decided to model your new costume off of mine."

"Actually, Beatriz was inspired by Power Girl's costume. I'm pretty sure that storbrystet kvinne's the one who practically invented the boob window." Tora pointed out. "I mean, didn't you base your newest costume off of Power Girl's?"

"Hmph." Kory's mood seemed to sour at the mention of Power Girl, but before Dick could focus on the sudden shift in his girlfriend's attitude, something else caught his eye.

That something being a beautiful, curvaceous, and downright drool-worthy caramel-skinned woman, who bursted out of the swimming pool's surface. She swung out her long and silky light green hair out of her eyes, revealing an even lovelier image, the woman had green eyes that entranced Dick, as well as plump, luscious lips, dimples that complimented her beautiful face, which was set in a confident and seductive expression.

It got even better as Dick's eyes traveled down the green-woman's body. Her massive breasts framed by her lithe yet voluptuous body, her toned stomach, wide hips--which was now glistening in the pool's water--the small white bikini did nothing to hide all the curves that spilled out of every contour of fabric. Her ass and legs were still hidden under the pool surface, but Dick knew she was rocking everything. The only thing that stood out more than the pure sex that oozed off of the caramel-skinned woman was how much of her was green--her eyes, hair, earrings, and even lipstick was colored a different shade of green.

This woman seemed to be the polar opposite of Tora; sensual in all the ways Tora was cute, and when she locked eyes with Dick, the fierce gaze that directed a wave of desire through him was anything but innocent.

"Beatriz!" Kory cried out happily, clapping at the sexy pose the green-haired woman was currently in. "That was such an amazing form! Maybe even better than the pool photoshoot I did last week!"

"There's a magazine cover of you looking like that?" Dick asked, feeling his blood rush from his head as he imagined his Tamaranean lover, swinging her hair back and bursting out of a pool the same way Beatriz had done, only in a purple and much smaller bikini.

"See how much you've been missing out on, not looking at my modeling work sooner?" Kory chastised with a laugh.

"Your namorado gostoso's never even read one of your magazines?" Beatriz giggled, her large breasts and ass jiggling and wobbling erotically as she climbed up the pool ladder. That white bikini was far too small for her, and the water only made it see-through---not that Dick was complaining. "If I had a boyfriend, I'd send him hundreds of photos of me in nothing but a thong every day, just so he remembers how lucky he is!"

Kory noticed the lack of flashing cameras surrounding the poolside. "Only practicing your poses today, Beatriz? Such a shame, I think the one you just did was perfect--and I hate to interrupt you, but I believe you said you'd help my Dick here with 'kickstarting' his modeling career?"

"I know, you have a photo shoot with Cheyenne." Beatriz continued with a sigh. "So I'll try not to waste too much of your time, vermelha." Her alluring green eyes flickered towards Dick. "Olá, Mr. Grayson. I've heard a lot about you from Kory here. I'm Beatriz da Costa, but you probably know me as Fire. I used to call myself the Green Flame, though I'm thinking of going back to that one since your girlfriend's decided to rip-off my name--"

"Hey, I was an official hero before you were!" Kory complained, rolling her wonderful green eyes. "You ripped-off of me, Bea!

"Whatever." Beatriz stepped closer to Dick, eyeing him like a particularly juicy steak. "Are you ready to become a model, Mr. Grayson? Is there anything I can do for you before we begin?"

"Just one thing." Dick went face-to-face with Beatriz, enjoying the split-second of the Brazilian's woman briefly dropping her sultry appearance and looking nervous at his confidence. "You can call me Dick, Beatriz."

Beatriz let out a breathy gasp, and traced her dripping wet finger down his sturdy chest, feeling his pec down to his abs through his black shirt. "Oooh...I like this one, Kory. I like this one a lot..."

"Try not to have too much fun with him!" Kory warned her, slowly walking back into the studio to meet up with her friend. "Tora, make sure Bea doesn't try to fuck my boyfriend until after his first photoshoot, got it?"

"What?!?" Tora exclaimed, her eyes wide in disbelief. "Kory, what are you-" But the alien princess was already gone.

"You're getting my shirt wet." Dick noted dryly, looking down at Beatriz's finger, which stopped at the hem of Dick's waist.

"Don't worry about these clothes, you'll be far more comfortable in the ones I've set out for you..." Beatriz cooed sensually, "Let me just change first. I need your eyes on the camera, garotão."

***

Beatriz's "conservative outfit" consisted of a short green top that left her shoulders, arms, midriff and ample cleavage out on display, a dark green headband with matching gloves, and tight green pants that clung to her legs and ass like a second skin. The green jacket she wore over her breast-strained top almost hid her distracting, bouncing breasts, but Beatriz's cameltoe in her tight pants immediately caught Dick's attention in its stead.

The photoshoot itself wasn't as bad as Dick thought it'd be: Beatriz and Tora only had him in three different outfits: a slim, yet fitting black-and-white tuxedo that made him look like a "sexy secret agent", (at least according to Beatriz), a more revealing gymnast outfit, which consisted of a light blue tank top and tight pants, and finally, the inevitable photoshoots of him in a dark blue speedo. He also wore sunglasses and had a towel draped over his shoulder, and nothing else.

Yeah, it was gratuitous and somewhat awkward, especially in how he had to pose suggestively at Beatriz's request, but Dick's recent bouts of sexual experience gave him an extra boost of confidence towards everything. So what if Beatriz and Tora were shamelessly leering at his exposed body in nothing but a speedo? Getting stared at was just something Dick would have to get used to as a model. However, Beatriz wasn't making it easy for him.

He could keep his focus on the camera, despite her bombshell appearance---but the fact that Beatriz kept purposely dipping down to 'check the photo's quality', giving Dick a great view down her cleavage, or bending over to pick something she just-so-happened-to-drop, and unashamedly shifting her rounded booty back in forth in those tight pants...was it any surprise that Dick was rock hard by the time he had to pose in that speedo?

"Dick, you can't have your photo taken like that!" Tora gasped when she noticed his burgeoning bulge through the small swimwear. She even cutely pointed at it, a light blush on her face, averting her eyes as she did so.

"Tora, don't be such a prude!" Beatriz scolded, her green eyes flickering down to Dick's visible excitement. "I know you've never seen a man's galo before, but don't act like it's anything to be ashamed of! And judging from your size, Dick, you definitely have nothing to be ashamed of there, mmm..."

There was an awkward silence, as Tora squirmed uncomfortably, and Beatriz continued to ogle Dick.

"I'll just...take care of this." Dick said slowly, gesturing to his rigid member. Kory warned Tora to stop Beatriz from getting into Dick's pants--speedo--until at least after his first photoshoot...

"No, allow me!" Beatriz traced her finger down Dick's chest once again, and this time her fingers reached his small bottoms, straining underneath the pressure of his hard-on. Whatever size the speedo was, it was waaay too small. Maybe purposely so. "After all, you've been such a good client for me today, men like you shouldn't need to use your own hands to take care of big galos like these-"

The second Beatriz pulled down the speedo after grabbing the hem of his swimwear, all nine inches of his hard cock sprung out to greet her, bopping against the underneath of her chin.

"Ha! Oh, hello..." Beatriz laughed softly, then quickly began stroking his length from the base, her gloved hand fervent in kneading his hardness.

"Beatriz! That's Kory's boyfriend!" Tora yelped from behind her quivering hands that now hid her face.

"Yes, and according to our good friend Kory, her boyfriend's 'open for business' with anyone he wants." Beatriz began to jerk Dick even faster. She locked eyes with Dick as she continued, "And you want me, don't you, Dick?"

Instead of answering, Dick grabbed hold of Beatriz by her curvy waist, and pulled her soft, pillowy lips into his. "Mmmph! Mmmn! Mnnnagh!" Beatriz was more than receptive to Dick's impromptu makeout session, gripping Dick's pec in one hand while the other continued to caress his prick, which was now dripping precum against the Brazilian beauty's uncovered abdomen.

Their tongues twisted into one another's, Beatriz's muffled moans becoming louder and louder as Dick indulged himself into her wonderful features. Her massive breasts squashed against his chest, and Dick made sure to mold his hands into her shapely ass. They continued to make out, Dick savoring the taste of Beatriz's saliva until the green-haired woman suddenly pulled away from him.

She glanced back at the mortified Tora, and gestured for her to get closer. "Well, Tora? Don't you want a sample of this big hunk of man right in front of me? Or do I get him all for myself..."

Tora's flushed face somehow became even pinker. Despite her nervous and conflicted expression, the Norwegian woman made her way to the two of them, now unable to look either of them in the eye--instead her sight seemed to linger below Dick's waist.

Beatriz smirked at Tora's stunned reaction. "Don't mind her, Dick, she's never had any first-hand experience with a cock before."

"Are they all so big?" Tora murmured to herself under her breath.

"I wish." Beatriz giggled. One of her dainty hands continued to stroke Dick's meaty girth. "Come on, Tor, feel it!"

"O-okay..." Tora placed her wavering hand on Dick's length, and found herself unable to wrap her fingers around the entirety of his manhood.

"Ah! Cold!" Dick grunted. The touch of Tora's hand was soft...and freezing cold. It felt like she had kept her hand in a freezer for hours.

"Sorry, sorry!" Tora blurted out in embarrassment, withdrawing her hand. "I'm still trying to control my body temperature, I-I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"Ach, Tora, it's fine!" Beatriz answered briskly, quickly slapping her own hand back on Dick's cock, which pulsed under the tantalizing warmth emanating from her body. "See, all better. You don't need to worry about freezing any of Dick's man-parts, I'll make sure we'll all be nice and warm."

"Ooh...yeah..." Dick groaned, feeling the hot-and-cold touches of Beatriz and Tora as they jerked him. Beatriz was rapid but passionate in her strokes, while Tora was slower and more unsure. The contrasting temperatures somehow added to the sensuality of it all...that and how Beatriz was instructing and critiquing Tora's 'handjob technique', like an older sister teaching the younger one how to ride a bike.

Beatriz even had Tora have a small makeout session of her own with Dick. Dick didn't mind, and was mildly surprised at how skilled Tora was at kissing, despite her mousy exterior. His tongue did briefly get frozen with Tora's when their kiss became a little too passionate, leading to Beatriz intervening (and adding her own tongue in-between them) and defrosting Dick's tongue.

"That's enough of that, let's get to the best parts!" Beatriz giggled sensually. Her casual flirtatiousness reminded Dick so much of Kory- "You definitely need to pay attention to this, Tora. I'll show you the proper way to suck a galo. Mmmn!"

She immediately thrust herself towards Dick's length, encapsulating his tip and then the first two inches of his girth a moment later. Beatriz was a skilled and enthusiastic cocksucker, much to Dick's pleasure-filled surprise.

"Mmmna! Mmmmn!"

Her saliva dripped into her ample cleavage as Beatriz licked, slurped, and outright worshiped Dick's prick, with her muffled mewls indicating she liked what she was tasting.

"Oh...ah, ah!" Dick hissed between his teeth, putting his hands through Beatriz's green locks as the tan-skinned model engulfed more and more of him in her maw.

"That doesn't look that bad." Tora observed, glancing at Dick's ecstasy from Beatriz's aggressive blowjob with a mix of awe and envy. "I guess I could give it a-"

"GAGHK! ENGAGHK! GAGHK!"

Beatriz's throat bulged as the Brazilian Beauty choked over half of Dick's cock in one fell swoop. Dick let out a stifled shout, panting heavily as Beatriz continued to take more and more of him.

"GAGHK! GAGHK! GAGHK!"

"Bea you can't expect me to take all of that in my mouth!" Tora hissed in annoyance. "How are you even breathing right now!"

"Mmmnphwaa!" Beatriz then pulls herself off of Dick's throbbing member, and after coughing slightly, answers the platinum blonde. "I breathe through my nose. I thought that was obvious, querida. Your turn!"

"I'm not going to choke myself on this...thing!" Tora huffed, giving Dick's wet tip an experimental lick, then wrapping her cute lips around his head, looking up at Dick, as if asking for his approval.

God, Tora was so adorable...she looked like an innocent doe, hesitantly suckling on Dick's hardness--it caused his manhood to throb even more, knowing that he was going to have his way with someone as sweet and naive as Tora.

"What's the point of pleasuring a man with your mouth if you won't go all the way?" Beatriz grumbled, watching Tora lap at Dick's penis like it was a popsicle. "Come on, at least take three inches in your mouth!"

"Mmn! Hmmnhmn!" Tora protested, taking in more of Dick's cock at a slow pace.

Beatriz snorted and grabbed hold of Tora's short hair, pushing her further until Dick's tip touched the back of her throat.

"Mmmph! Hmmphgaghk! Gaggghk!" Tora became wide-eyed as she suddenly found herself choking down on over half of Dick's prick, her eyes watering and nostrils flaring."

"How good does her mouth feel, Dick?" Beatriz laughed, steadying the movement of Tora's squirming head as she helplessly bobbed up and down on his rigid member.

"C-cold!" Was all Dick could muster out. His adoring disposition on Tora quickly went away when the very real risk of getting frostbite on his length became apparent.

"Whoops!" Beatriz exclaimed without an ounce of shame, pulling the gaging Tora's mouth from Dick's cock, which now had a frosty vapor, and was turning blue. "Merda!"

"Ahmmn! Beatriz, I said I didn't want to-" Tora tried to cut in as she cleared her throat.

"Not now, Tor!" Beatriz retorted, throwing herself forward and swallowing all of Dick's frigid erection in her maw, barely even choking as her nose bopped against Dick's pelvis. She'd managed to engulf all of him, down to the base.

MTV2020
MTV2020
52 Followers