Love and Lust: Poison Ivy

Story Info
Dick Grayson loses his virginity to Poison Ivy.
8.9k words
4.69
8.6k
25

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTV2020
MTV2020
54 Followers

The cold air blew into Dick Grayson's face, briefly distracting him from his inner thoughts. The former Robin and ward to the Caped Crusader of Gotham then let go of his grapple and dropped himself at the top of one of the many abandoned cathedrals in Bludhaven.

Personally, Dick preferred the much-less corrupt and bright Jump City to Bludhaven, but the polluted neighbor to Gotham City had its advantages.

For one, Dick could freely roam the city skies without getting too much unwanted attention. And second, it would be the much-needed break he needed from his team, the Teen Titans.

Not that the team could be called TEEN anymore, with the seven years that had passed since Robin formed the team at the age of fifteen. Now he was twenty-two, was the blue-and-black costumed Nightwing, and had taken the city of Bludhaven under his protection.

He didn't dislike the Titans team (in fact he liked the change in dynamics...HE was in charge), but he needed some space and told them he needed to spend some time alone in Bludhaven as part of his "patrolling routine". There was a surplus of criminals in the city, but after Dick had taken down the city's crime boss Blockbuster, the crime wave had died down a little. No, what he really needed was some distance from his girlfriend, Koriand'r. Mostly to hide the fact that he was, in fact, a virgin.

For some reason it was something he was ashamed of, and kept from everyone else. Who would have suspected the leader of the Titans, the handsome and muscular Nightwing, to be a virgin? Not that he wasn't trying to be one; in fact he'd almost lost it back when he was fourteen, when he was Robin.

Then, he had joined a team that consisted of the Justice League's sidekicks, and met Zatanna Zatara, who was only two years older than him. They'd instantly hit it off, with Dick getting past the first three bases with the young magician. While third base was mostly Zatanna giving his cock a tongue bath (she was as inexperienced as him), Dick fully intended to make it up to her by fucking her; and he had been one thrust away from being a virgin no more.

Or at least could have been. But he ultimately didn't go through with it, stopping and telling her that they shouldn't have sex at such a young age. He had also tried to explain that Batman had told him to keep things professional when crime-fighting, but the damage was done. He had left the team shortly afterwards to form the Teen Titans, and he and Zatanna had pretty much lost contact with each other after that. Not that he didn't think about her...

That was when he had met Starfire, and he realized he hadn't the slightest idea what sex really was. She was a beautiful, orange skinned, brightly red haired warrior-princess from a planet named Tamaran, and her costume consisted of a purple-split bathing suit, leaving her curvaceous and soft form for all to see. Her large orange tits practically bulged out of the sides of her costume, and her thick ass was "hidden" in a purple thong. Not only that, but the alien princess had made sure to french-kiss Dick when they first met.

Had Batman not taught Dick any decent sense of self-control, he would have creamed his pants and fainted then and there. But he didn't, and grew to learn from Koriand'r that the revealing outfits and promiscuous natures were a part of Tamaranian culture, as well as the lip-contact-trait that allowed them to also learn different languages. Dick didn't think tongue contact was necessary for that, but he wasn't complaining.

However, ever since Starfire had joined the team from there, she and Dick were constantly drawn together, and made very little effort to keep things professional.

Dick's friend and fellow teammate, Donna Troy, had helped Kory with getting clothes more suitable for Earth's culture, but Donna too had come from a less taboo environment, which made many of Kory's "casual" outfits revealing as well. When they began dating when Dick was seventeen, he was almost glad that they were constantly plagued with villains left and right, because Kory had been all too ready to get sexually intimate with him.

While Zatanna had been just as virginal as he was, Kory had too much experience, and Dick, back when he was trying to share things in common with her, had told her he had also lost his virginity, and had plenty of experience sexually. He regretted dating her after this, especially when he became Nightwing at eighteen.

Dick couldn't really call his old Robin suit "sexy" in any way, but he could definitely call the skin-tight, black and blue Nightwing outfit that title. It didn't leave much to the imagination, and in the five years since he had become the more mature hero, his orange-skinned girlfriend made every attempt she could to sleep with him. She'd even update her suit into something more "conservative", a two piece purple outfit, one a miniskirt that just about hid her purple thong, but more importantly, her top came with a triangular boob-window, with orange tit flesh just pouring out of the hole, not unlike Power Girl's costume, a woman Dick definitely could say he had a crush on. The new outfit only confirmed that Kory knew about Dick's preference for tits, and ever since she'd make every free moment they had an opportunity to have sex.

One instance, two years ago, was something that was still freshly painted in the back of Dick' mind. They had been on a stakeout mission, and Kory had begun to get frisky with him, starting with kisses along his face and neck, and then into his skin tight costume. She had gotten to the point of licking his visible abs through the fabric of Dick's costume, with Dick himself petting Starfire's soft red hair, encouraging her to keep going under his heated murmurs. She probably would have sucked his cock then and there had Dick snapped out of his lustful trance to remind Kory that they had a mission to complete.

He felt terrible about that, and he was pretty sure Kory was in heat for the rest of the mission. He was a little worried that she would tease and blue-ball him continuously as revenge (something Dick was already doing to himself), but she didn't. She genuinely believed him, and went right back to the flirting and touching. This somehow made Dick feel worse, and then he feared that Kory would just lose interest and leave him if he didn't fuck her at some point, especially since he had shown plenty of interest in doing so.

Because he loved Kory. Dick didn't know the exact moment he realized this, but at some point after he had saved the entire team when he became Nightwing, he couldn't think of life without her. Her smile, the way she always brightened his day, no matter how bad things became...Dick just wanted to make Kory happy. But how could he not hurt her any more than when he lied to her about his sexual experience?

If they did fuck, Dick would obviously be lackluster compared to the years of sexual activity Kory had been used to, and she probably would find him disappointing after all the years they'd known each other. Dick surveyed the dark skies of Bludhaven. He'd already come up with solutions for this issue, but he hated every scenario regardless.

Dick thought of calling up his friend, Donna Troy, and offer her for a quick fuck to give him some experience, but he doubted she would be impressed with him wanting to do this behind Kory's back.

He'd then thought of Zatanna, that he would reunite and he would "apologize" for leaving her by fucking her brains out, but Dick quickly vetoed that, too. Not only did Zatanna probably hate him now, but Dick still carried a torch for her, kept track of where her shows were, loved her. If he fucked his old flame after all the years of pent up sexual frustration, he'd definitely make it mean more than just sex. And that would be the ultimate betrayal to Kory.

His last idea involved his fellow teammate, (and only remaining Titan member besides Koriand'r) Rachel Roth, aka Raven. She had also been a later addition to the team, and her moody and serious attitude instantly clicked with Dick's more mature personality, at least compared to most of the team. They'd always confide in each other in more personal matters, and he'd felt a kinship with Raven, though she kept pulling away before he could know her more. When he came Nightwing, she'd become obviously become infatuated with Dick, always giving him a look down whenever she thought he wasn't looking, always being out of breath, and one mission that had Raven fall from the sky after being hit by one of HIVE's energy cannons gave her the perfect opportunity to feel Dick up, her hands sliding down from his chest to abs, her purple eyes pouring into his blue ones.

And it wasn't a one-sided attraction either. Raven was beautiful too, but in a different way than what made Starfire beautiful. Her tight, less athletic and more curvaceous and thick body, covered in a skintight purple leotard, was hidden within her purple cloak, and her pale gray skin offered an exotic, gothic appearance that definitely riled Dick up. Her purple eyes and full lips made sure to get Dick's attention, especially in what her wide hips and soft, fat thighs culminated into, her big, fat, pale ass, which was only barely hidden by her cloak. This didn't stop Dick from seeing her bubble butt in what was pretty much a full body thong every given opportunity. Whenever her cloak no longer hid her body for those brief moments in battles, Dick would get an eyeful of Raven's asscheeks, and he knew deep down she wanted him to lust after her, and wanted him to want her more than Kory. While Dick for the most part preferred overwhelmingly large tits, Raven's ass was something that was stored deep in his mind, even if her tits were large for Raven's shorter body. She definitely was something Dick fantasized about, unlike Kory and Zatanna, she was younger than Dick by two years, and probably had the least experience out of anyone.

He remembered a time when the two of them had hidden in a small closet to avoid detection, and Raven's back had been smooshed against Dick's front. Her fatass practically enveloped Dick's straining erection, and his seemed to almost penetrate Raven's asshole, layers of skin tight costume and a cape keeping his cock from fucking her between her pale asscheeks.

Opening his eyes from his thoughts, Dick looked down and saw he had become hard again. Shame quickly spread throughout him. How could he just consider betraying the woman he loved like that? The image of the look of betrayal and tearful heartbreak of Kory discovering Dick's infidelity was enough to shrink and dissipate the hard-on. What could he do then? It was like he was trapped in between loving Kory, but not wanting to admit he was a virgin...how could he-

Then he noticed it. The greenhouse across the street from the abandoned church he was perched on seemed brighter than normal. Almost like the life that once resided there was given life again...

Ivy.

It wasn't like he had known her that well, back when he was Robin, or even when he became Nightwing. No, whenever Poison Ivy caused trouble, Batman had insisted that he handle this alone, and that Dick "didn't have enough self control to resist Ivy", or something along those lines. Well, regardless of what his caped mentor thought then, Dick definitely had self control now.

At least he thought so.

Dick saw the open skylight at the top of the greenhouse, empty of any enormous green vines.

Why would she make herself so obvious? It's like she wants to get my attention!

Dick crouched over the edge of the skylight's opening and looked down. It appeared to be a grassy clearing, an overgrown yet beautiful forest inside resembling many of Ivy's hidden bases Dick had seen on the few times he encountered her.

Dick's shameful arousal was back. Just thinking about Ivy- he had the strange sense to leave- not because he thought it was a trap, but because after a night's worth of sexually frustrated recollections, the one with Poison Ivy was the worst.

He had heard that she was trying to be more on the straight and narrow nowadays, but he didn't try to make this rumor overcome his senses- he couldn't give her the benefit of the doubt because she had been his unrequited preteen crush, her curves initiating his puberty when he was Robin, his frequent masturbating because of her-

"My my my. It seems I've caught a little bird in my nest. Do stay still. My babies are very gentle when you don't struggle. I don't want to hurt you...I want to help you...and I want you to help me.

Suddenly the still forest erupted, long vines shooting out of every corner, grabbing Nightwing's arms and legs. His focus had been broken one moment too soon, and he was then pressed into a nearby laurel tree, the vines wrapping around his midsection.

Shit! All because I couldn't- wait, keep calm, Ivy wants something. If she wanted me dead the plants grabbing me would have had teeth.

Nightwing grit his teeth and surveyed the greenhouse.

"What do you want, Ivy? Trying to set up your operations in Bludhaven instead of Gotham? You knew I worked here, so I have something you want. And another thing, I wouldn't want to have anything growing here, Bludhaven's even more of a dump than Gotham is!"

"Yes, my darlings and I just don't like this city as you said, but I've made it as homely as I can make it. You're still struggling dear."

Ivy came out of her hiding place, her hips swinging with every step. Nightwing stopped struggling.

Poison Ivy was still as beautiful as Dick remembered. A big difference was that her skin was a bit greener, but with an alien girlfriend and all, this didn't bother him in the slightest. Her curvaceous and buxom body only wore leaves and shrubbery on her bare skin, her large green breasts just pouring out of her "costume", a bounce and jiggle following even the smallest of movements. Everything down to her cunt had been covered, but the leaves barely adorned her curvy body regardless.

"Batman was so cruel to me." drawled Ivy. She was close enough to Dick where he could see the mischievous look in her emerald eyes, just as sensual as she was years ago. "I always asked him to let me take sanctuary in Gotham's Botanical Gardens- but he always sent me to Arkham. He rejected my offer...but surely you know how cruel he is, you were always there...as Robin."

Dick didn't respond to her, snorting indecisively, and trying to look anywhere but her large green cleavage. He didn't like it when people put one and two together and figured that Batman's original Robin was him. Mainly for identity purposes, but also so the villains wouldn't let Dick forget the fact that he was once-

"-So cute!" Ivy remarked, her words interjecting Dick's thoughts. "I could never take you seriously, with that little "R" on your outfit, and your yellow cape...I did love the green though- but you were so easy to seduce, no wonder Batman wouldn't let you see me anymore!"

Dick bristled at the word cute. He didn't know why he cared what Ivy thought of him. She wasn't his girlfriend, that was Kor-

"And what about now?!?" Dick thoughtlessly blurted out before he could stop himself. Ivy's eyes flickered toward him with a glint of utter want in her eyes. Those same eyes gave Dick a once-over and she licked her green lips with a smile.

Ivy was a lot closer now. Her beautiful face and gorgeous red hair overwhelmed Dick. Was it just him, or was Ivy exaggerating every step to make her chest jiggle?

"Darling...you never asked me why I wanted your help...or what I offered Batman...I don't like men, you know.."

She drew out a hand at Dick. He fought the urge to struggle when her warm hand cupped the side of his face. "They are heartless, stupid, and cruel to my babies- but when I want to feel warm, when I want to feel LOVE-" her hand slid down his face, past his neck and shoulder- "sometimes I want a man, a man that will serve me, and one who will satisfy ALL OF MY DESIRES-" Ivy viscously grabbed at Dick's pecks through his skintight suit as Dick let out a yelp- "...and then I'll fulfill all of your desires." Her questing hand was at his toned abs.

"What?" croaked Dick. His mouth was suddenly dry. He had to be dreaming. Dick didn't consider himself unattractive by any means, but he didn't find it likely that

Poison Ivy would want to- and have- with-

"You?" giggled Ivy, her chest rising and falling in anticipation. It was like she could read his mind. "Oh, my darling Nightwing, I admit that I wanted your mentor long before I noticed you- before you grew up that is- but he never let me in, never let me feel him the way I'm feeling you know...and I love everything about you more- your body, your hair, your face...how I love your handsome face...and this!" Ivy had reached where Dick's raging erection had been "hiding". Ivy made sure to try to grasp her dainty little around, and cooed in approval. Dick had let out a loud gasp and realized how real her touch felt.

"I love your big dick...and this is all for me!" Ivy squealed, besides herself with joy as she absentmindedly stroked Dick's cock to her heart's content. Dick was struggling with the sensation of another person jerking him off. Not since Zatanna, and Kory had tried to do this so many times to him...

Dick grit his teeth in determination to try to not let out another grunt or gasp. Focus, Grayson. Let's get real here. This is Poison Ivy, she's just messing with our head to mind control us- or turn us into a sex slave- which ISN'T better- and more importantly, KORY is our girlfriend, remember?!?

Dick let in a deep breath, and tried to distract himself from the amazing clothed handjob Poison Ivy was giving him. He just needed a way to keep her busy until he found a way to escape her vines.

"I'm not falling for it, Ivy! I don't know what mind tricks you're trying to use, but I'm not going to help you take over Bludhaven, or become your sex slave, or-"

Ivy immediacy rescinded her handjob, backing up a bit and rolling her eyes. "Oh, lover boy, why do you have to make things so complicated? I already told you I don't even like this city...and I don't want to make you my toy...yet..all I want is to be your lover, your mate, someone you can fuck-"

Dick ignored the throbbing need in his cock and stammered half-heartedly "That's very tempting, but I'll have to pass. I'm not sure you know this, but I already have a girlfriend, a-and you're too old for me!" Dick didn't know why he added that last part as an excuse, especially with how many perverted fantasies he had about having Poison Ivy as his sexy step-mom as a teenager...

"Too old?!?" scoffed Ivy, almost outraged in indignation, running her hands down her curvy body "Look at me! I may be old enough to be your mother...but I definitely don't look it! Let's not pretend that you would love it if I pretended to be your mommy, Bird-Boy; and don't bring up the 'girlfriend' excuse! I know all about your alien girlfriend from that Junior Justice League team, what was her name- Starfire, was it?"

Dick's eyes widened at the mention of Kory's name. His first thought should've been that his Tamaranean girlfriend was in danger from what Poison Ivy was insinuating, but for some reason he was also being filled with anticipation at her revelation..

"How do you-" uttered Dick, but Ivy interrupted him.

"I've had my eye on you for a long time, Nightwing. Ever since you grew up, I couldn't get you out of my mind!" Ivy paused and threw back her gorgeous head, letting out a sigh of ecstasy that reignited Dick's erection "I noticed how similar your alien girlfriend and I are...red hair, green eyes-and giant tits!"

Ivy then abruptly stopped her monologue to slap her hands on said giant breasts, which bounced and jiggled her in grip. She had an evil grin on her face when she began to mercilessly squeeze, maul, and even bounce her green knockers up and down only a foot away from Dick's face. Dick's jaw dropped, mouth gaping as he drooled at the sight, unable to believe what he was seeing. His erection was going beyond full mast at this point, stretching itself to painful limits to try to reach Ivy. How her tits didn't fall out of her "outfit" made of leaves was a mystery of its own.

MTV2020
MTV2020
54 Followers