Love and Lust: Starfire

Story Info
Dick finally consummates his love for Kory…
5.2k words
4.72
4.6k
15

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTV2020
MTV2020
54 Followers

It'd been a week since Dick's secret tryst with Poison Ivy, and everything was working out...at least it appeared to be that way. As much as Dick wanted to jump right into a long-delayed sexual relationship with his Tamaranean girlfriend, it would be way too suspicious for him to suddenly be interested in being intimate with Kory after keeping her on a dry spell for so long...

So instead, Dick opted to make his interest in Kory more subtle; whether it be through their kisses becoming more sensual and tongue filled, touching his foot with hers under the table, even daringly copping a feel of Kory's breast while going shopping out at the mall.

If Kory was suspicious of Dick's being more sexually forward, she didn't show it, being more than happy to respond to his affections. And from there, their relationship seemed to grow closer than it had ever been before, and Dick was just glad that the shame of virginity (and his lie) was no longer a deterrent to the love he'd kept at arm's length with his girlfriend.

All I need now to ruin everything is for Poison Ivy to show up tonight seeking revenge for running off on her, or worse, reveal that I fucked her to Kory, grimaced Dick to himself as he pulled on his casual grey-and-black jacket over his plain black shirt.

Dick shook his paranoid thoughts out of head. If Kory did find out about his infidelity, he would have been killed immediately. She'd pummel him to death, then vaporize what's left of him with her star bolts... But that wasn't going to happen. There was no sign of Ivy or her plants spying on them in the Titans Tower all week, and Dick certainly wasn't going to "check" on her status. Bludhaven was quiet, and Dick preferred it that way. It was movie date night with Kory, and tonight he would seal the deal with her.

Luckily, the Titans Tower was mostly empty besides Dick, Kory...and Raven, so that their date shouldn't have any interruptions. The Titans were pretty much disbanded at this point. Donna was in Themyscira,Victor went off to join the Justice League, Wally was helping the Flash with something in Central City, Roy was out "soul searching", Garfield was teaming up with Vixen and B'Wana Beast fighting some supervillain poachers in Africa, and Aqualad was doing who knows what.

Dick and Kory had already talked about how they shouldn't just use the Tower as a home when it should instead be for the next generation of young heroes. Dick, in fact, had plans to propose to Kory that she move into a cottage or bungalow with him in the outskirts of Jump City after they moved out of Titans Tower.

God, he loved Kory. Dick could already see what life with just the two of them would be like...though at the moment Kory would be the breadwinner of the relationship with her modeling career. Dick didn't have a steady civilian job, he was always too busy being Nightwing most of the time, but he'd find something. He definitely didn't want to go back depending on Bruce for money-

Speaking of dependence, Dick didn't outright say it, but he was starting to get annoyed with Raven's lack of interest in moving out. Though he did feel bad for her, since not only did Raven not have a connection to anyone else on Earth besides the Titans, but she also had an unrequited crush on Dick himself...

Raven was very aware of Dick getting closer to Kory, and as a result she'd been moodier than ever. Dick figured that she'd gotten the gist that he and Kory wanted the Tower for themselves that Friday night, and the day before she casually told them that she was going to visit her mother in Azarath for no apparent reason. Dick still burned with guilt when he heard how distraught Raven was. He didn't mean to hurt her so much, or "flaunt" his relationship with Kory in her fac-

Wait, why should I feel bad for Raven? thought Dick as he left his room to meet Kory in the living room, She's not my girlfriend. Sure, I DID want her, but it's not like I love her like I love Kory. She's just sexy like Ivy is, and-

Dick stopped, closed his eyes, and breathed. There was no need to think about anyone else but Kory, especially tonight.

***

"Dick, you look so dashing!" exclaimed Kory as Dick entered the living room. "What do you think of my outfit?" Kory herself was dressed in a purple sweater that left her right shoulder and red bra strap exposed. It did nothing to hide her curvaceous body, and the black yoga pants she wore accentuated her firm and juicy ass...

"You looked beautiful" Dick replied numbly, mentally hitting himself for coming up with such a generic compliment.

Kory gave Dick a quick peck, and added "Really, Dick? You always say I'm beautiful. How about a different word, like sexy or fuckable?" She wrapped her arms around Dick's arms.

So that's how it's going to be.

Dick placed his arms on Kory's slender yet toned waist. Getting close to Kory's adoring face, (admittedly he had to stand on his toes, his alien girlfriend was, after all, about an inch taller than him) he teased her with a kiss, and then whispered into her ear "So provocative already, Kory, really now-what about movie night?"

Kory giggled and whispered into Dick's ear, "Why can't we have movie night in your room? So we can...Netflix and Chill, right?"

Dick turned to look into Kory's green eyes, which were giving him a loving look that nearly melted his heart...

Kory then won the small race they had running to Dick's room.

***

Dick was half-listening to Kory as he sat on the edge of his bed while Kory listed off options for "rom-coms" that they could watch. He wasn't really a fan of romantic comedies, and he didn't think he and Kory would be doing too much "watching" anyways.

This was why he didn't notice Kory put away the tv remote and started connecting her phone's AirPlay to his television.

"Dick, what do you think about Some Kind of Beautiful? Or how about Can You Keep a Secret? Ooh! I know what'll be perfect for tonight- this video of you fucking Poison Ivy!"

"I think they're all good, Kor- wait, WHAT?!" Dick half-shouted as his head shot upright instantly, not fully processing what his girlfriend said as she pressed play on her phone.

The TV then cut to a shaky camera-angle view from above of the greenhouse Dick had visited a week earlier, and as the video resolution cleared, the sight of himself restrained by the vines with Ivy licking his ear was very visible to the horrified Dick.

His eyes only got wider as he heard his own voice in the video, grunting "You want me, Ivy?!? You want me to fuck you here and now?!?" followed by Ivy's very loud verbal agreement of "Oh, fuck yes!", and then jumping into his arms, with Dick motorboating her fat green tits to his heart's content.

Dick's mind was filled with static; his worst fears come true in the form of the video depicting his betrayal to Kory. The knot in his chest only tightened as Dick struggled to understand what he was looking at. He couldn't even turn his head to look at Kory's face, he just kept his stunned eyes on the incriminating footage.

If Kory was THERE that night, why didn't she fly down and pummel me then? Why record it? Why wait a week to show off what a piece of shit I am?!? Is that why she was acting all nice? To mess with me?!?

His thoughts were interrupted when he noticed a change in the video's quality. As Ivy gave Dick a clothed thigh job in the video, the camera started to shift...like Kory was holding her phone with one shaky hand, while the other one was-

Then Dick heard it. The faint sounds of Kory moaning in the video. As well as the wet, juicy sound that Dick was very familiar with, when he fingered Ivy a week ago.

Kory had recorded Dick fucking Poison Ivy...and she masturbated while she watched, too.

Now Dick turned to see Kory's reaction, right as the video's audio emitted Ivy's line of "I don't know why you won't fuck that alien bimbo- but I'll take your virginity if she can't!" Followed by a throaty gasp from Kory, still touching her pussy.

Kory's hands were behind her back, having a look like a pet who made a mess, or a child who did something bad on purpose. She had a mischievous grin, like being a voyeur to her boyfriend cheating on her was a big prank or something. Dick's mind was filled with even more static now. She wasn't angry at all...if anything, she was turned on. That's when Dick noticed how wet she was. She was staining through her yoga pants...

"Yeah, Dick." Kory purred, her eyes lidded with lust, licking her lips in anticipation, "Why won't you 'fuck that alien bimbo?' Why can't I 'take your virginity?'"

"Kory, I don't- I mean, I-I never-" Dick stopped, not really sure what to say to all this. "I'm sorry I lied to you about my virginity. I shouldn't have done that, and have been the worst boyfriend to you for all these years, and then go off and fuck some supervillain-"

"Dick." Kory interrupted, putting a finger on his lips. She had a very humored tone, like she found his stuttering endearing. "I'm not mad. I'm a little annoyed that you did not tell me sooner...but I'm glad you fucked that 'Poison Ivy' to lose your virginity. Maybe it should have been someone else, like Raven or Donna, but I definitely prefer you fucking her over always teasing me all the time. X'Hal, you always made me feel so hot and lonely!-"

"What?" yelped a muffled Dick as Kory put her whole palm on his mouth to keep him quiet. This was a dream. It had to be, why else would Kory masturbate to a video of him cheating on her?

"I'm not done," Kory continued, "On Tamaran, my people don't suppress their emotions and urges, they simply act with passion, and are very open about doing so. You did not betray my love for you, because what you did with that Poison Ivy was lust. You desired her, but you still came back to me. Now you may talk, because I have a question for you." After sounding humored the entire time, Kory now wounded stern. "Do you love her?" She put her hand down on his chest.

"No- I love you." answered Dick without any wavering or hesitation in his voice. He didn't understand what was going on, but he knew that, at least.

Kory went right back to being humored again. "Good! Now that our relationship crisis is over, let's celebrate by 'fucking our brains out!' while we 'watch' this movie!" Her hand was now getting lower. Right down to-

Her hand latched onto Dick's now rigid member. He couldn't help it. Kory was just so sexy, and the TV displaying himself sucking on Ivy's breasts while he fingered her, all while the sounds of Kory moaning and touching herself were-

Well, Dick couldn't exactly blame himself for having erection from all of this.

Kory giggled as she slid her hand down Dick's pants, journeying into his briefs. "I think you have the right idea." She laughed, gesturing to Dick's television counterpart.

"Kory, we don't have to keep watching this if you don't want to." Dick said with concern.

"No, keep it on. This will make me in the mood more than any of those other movies will." hissed Kory, her ample chest rising and falling as she watched Ivy spread herself on the flowers. Tired of waiting for Dick to respond, she grabbed his left hand and stuffed it down her yoga pants, right past her silky panties, and into her gushing pussy.

"Mmmph, it's just so HOT!" moaned Kory as she watched TV Dick start eating Ivy out. "She's so hot, isn't she? That Poison Ivy is just so sexy when she is coming, mnn, look at how her big tits bounce, X'Hal, I love the sounds of her moans, I know you do too!" She was furiously jerking Dick now, even using her other hand to pull down his pants to show off her work to him. Her rapid handjob was wonderful, she was vigorous, yet her caress had so much adoration and care in it...

"The only thing I love more is you- and your big COCK!" shouted Kory as Dick put two fingers in her tight lower lips. Kory jammed her mouth into Dick's, interlocking her tongue with his to show how much she appreciated his touch. She was far wetter than Ivy was. Dick added another finger as Kory let out a muffled moan, then pulled out of their lip lock to scream out:

"MMN! Dick! I can't wait anymore! I am mad! I am mad that you cheated on me with that green whore! Eat me out to show me how sorry you are!"

Kory stopped their mutual masturbation to the sex tape to pull down her yoga pants with both hands. Standing up from the end of the bed, she then turned with a devious smile and revealed the red thong she wore, complete with a see-through red stocking and garters. It was stained through on the front; her trimmed pubic hair could just barely be seen. Her thong sank between her big orange ass cheeks, her booty on full display for Dick. Kory giggled and shook her ass, making her ass wobble and wiggle for her boyfriend's viewing pleasure. "Like my ass? I know you'll like this; you've been looking at these for years!" She pulled up her sweater and threw it beside her pants, revealing her toned, yet curvy orange waist, and more importantly, her large tits encased in a matching see-through red bra. Her tits bounced with joy as Kory released them from their prison, and she happily pushed her arms together to squish them and cause her massive mammaries to nearly spill out.

Dick drooled at the sight of her lingerie, and without thinking twice, he pulled off his own jacket and shirt to match her, giving Kory a good eyeful of his chiseled chest and toned midsection. She gave him an appreciative glance, and then laid back on his bed, spreading her legs as she fingered him closer. Dick instantly knew what she wanted...

Pulling down her panties and giving them a quick whiff for Kory's enjoyment, Dick admired the view of Kory's beautiful form as his tongue spread her pussy lips and tickled her tight walls.

"Ah, ah, I'm so glad you got to, mmn, try this with Ivy first. Now I get to have the experienced tongue, ah!"

Her moans intermixed with TV Ivy's, who was also getting eaten out by Dick. Perfect timing, thought Dick as he buried his face in Kory's pussy, not getting enough of his alien girlfriend's taste. While Ivy had tasted like roses, Kory's pussy juices tasted like an exotic fruit Dick had never tried before, but so sweet that he needed more, had to get more.

Dick reached out and squeezed Kory's soft tits to emit more squeals from her. Her tits felt a lot like Ivy's, the bra adding a new texture that Dick appreciated. Kory responded in turn by wrapping her legs around Dick's head, using her thighs to push Dick further and further in until-

"Here it comes, X'Hal, I can't take anymore of your tongue, X-XAL!!" shrieked Kory, squirting more of her juices onto Dick's ravenous face. He had to blink a little after he slurped her essence and pulled his face out. When Ivy squirted in his face, at least he had his domino mask as eye guards.

Kory didn't seem to notice, lost in her own orgasm before looking up and brushing her glistening red hair out of her face as she watched Ivy squirt into Dick's face on the TV.

"Ooh, Dick, that's a new record! You made me come before she did-" And noticing how Dick's past self was about to start fucking Ivy, Kory stood up quickly, gesturing for Dick to sit back on the edge of the bed.

The Tamaranean Princess salivated as she gazed longingly at Dick's length, and getting on her knees before her love, and playfully kissed the tip of his cock head. Dick couldn't believe it. Was she about to-

"That Poison Ivy never did this for you." bragged Kory, a smug smirk as she licked the precum off Dick's tip. "She'd never 'worship your bellend like a Gotham stripper.' Well unlike her, I love cock, and yours is the biggest I've ever seen. I'll worship this cock all night long..." She then gave Dick's prick a long lick right up the shaft to prove her point.

Dick shuttered at the wet sensation. "Kory, you feel so-"

Then Kory went in on the attack, engulfing his penis in her mouth, stuffing the first three inches in her throat.

"Gagkh!"

"KORY!"

Dick panted heavily as Kory only went further, sinking another three inches in her esophagus without any hesitation. She barely gagged at all, moaning her enjoyment of her fellatio, sending pleasurable sound reverberations throughout her boyfriend's sensitive cock. She continued to swirl and twist her tongue around Dick's manhood, slurping as much precum as she could.

"Gaghk! Gaghk! Gaghk!"

Dick couldn't believe his eyes...his wonderful girlfriend had taken all of him in her throat, all the way down to the base of his cock. He'd been lightly thrusting ever since Kory started her blowjob, but the pleasurable feeling was so overwhelming he couldn't stop himself from fucking Kory's tight throat. His wet ballsack rapidly slapped against her chin as Kory breathed in Dick's scent, her nose buried in his pubic hair. Saliva dripped onto her round breasts, still encased in her scarlet bra, which was now stained through with sweat and spit.

It was too much for the former Robin, his balls clenched and churned against Kory's chin as he came with a shout. "UGH, KORY, I'M CUMMING!"

"GAGHK!"

Kory's muffled groan was flooded with cum as Dick emptied the contents of his balls into her throat, his cockhead still thrusting against Kory's tonsils as cum filled her mouth.

Kory closed her mouth as she released Dick's member with a "pop", savoring the taste of him, before swallowing his cum in one strained gulp. Opening her pretty green eyes, Kory gave Dick a cheeky grin as she moaned in content. "You taste wonderful, love. Now that we've both cum using our mouths...let's do it at the same time- let's fuck!"

Dick blinked and looked down at his spent penis. "Kory, I just came, I'm not sure if I can get it up right away-"

Kory rolled her eyes at this, and as she fluffed her long red hair, replied casually "I thought Ivy gave you a lipstick that gave you control over your 'refractory period'?"

"I don't know if that's a permanent thing or not!" shot back Dick desperately, "I haven't done an analysis on my semen to see any changes, or even tested it-"

Kory rolled her eyes and bounced her feet in place, causing her breasts to rapidly jiggle and bounce. Dick felt his blood rush from his head as his cock suddenly was revived and just as hard as before. He let out a groan as Kory eyed his erection, hissing seductively, "This is the test."

Then she threw herself back on the bed, spreading her legs in anticipation. Dick climbed on top of her statuesque form, kissing up her stomach, past her wet bra-encased tits, and finally to her sexy face. Dick kissed up and down her neck, causing Kory to sigh in content. Dick shifted himself awkwardly, trying to line himself up with her pussy while locking his eyes with her. It was difficult, since Kory was a lot taller than Ivy was. Finally, he managed to raise his head above her breasts, his tip kissing her lower lips, and then-

"Agh! X'Hal! YES!" shrieked Kory in ecstasy. She was so wet in anticipation that she came instantly from Dick's initial thrust, tightening Dick with her inner walls. God, she was so tight, far tighter than Ivy was-

"It doesn't hurt, right, Dick?" asked Kory, interlocking her fingers with his. "Tamaranean biology is a bit rougher than your human one- just tell me if it hurts, okay?"

She was squeezing him tightly with both her fingers and her pussy. Dick grimaced at how tight she was; but that discomfort quickly turned to a pleasurable feeling. Kissing Kory's cheek, Dick gave her a smile and said "I'm fine, Kor, it just needs getting used to-"

"Good!" interrupted Kory, moving her hips up and down, "Now fuck me harder, I can take it!"

Dick now began rutting in and out of her, emitting even more moans and gasps from Kory. Despite the video of Ivy and himself still playing behind them, Dick loved how romantic their intimacy was, in the missionary position and all. He looked into her green eyes with his own blue ones as he fucked her, finding himself more in love with her than ever.

MTV2020
MTV2020
54 Followers
12