Love and Lust: Starfire and Raven

Story Info
Kory teaches Raven about love with Dick’s help…
5.9k words
4.74
4.2k
11

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTV2020
MTV2020
52 Followers

Dick hitched his breath at the sight before him. His beautiful, wonderful girlfriend was crawling behind Raven's spent form, grabbing hold of the goth's creamy hips the way Dick had, when he was fucking her ass.

"Mmm!" Kory dove herself face first into Raven's cum-filled anus, her lovely face buried in the gray booty.

"Koriand'r!" cried out Raven in indignation and arousal, "T-that's my ass! Ah! That's so dirty-"

Kory popped her face out from Raven's clenching butt, her chin already dripping with Dick's seed, licking as much of him as she could, "Raven, call me Kory. There's no need for formality between us- because we're all going to be very dirty tonight!"

Then she plunged her lips back to Raven's leaking backdoor, causing the younger woman to let out another squeal at the feeling of her tongue in her ass.

As Raven squirmed in Kory's grip, Dick leaned back against the side of the bed, enjoying the view of his alien lover's ass swaying back and forth.

Dick smirked as he positioned himself behind Kory, giving her inviting orange behind a playful slap. A muffled moan emitted from between Raven's legs from this, and became a lower, equally aroused squeak as she felt his revitalized erection touch her lower lips--

Yep- Dick was fully hard again, all thanks to the erotic display of his teammates...and he wasn't going to wait to fuck both of them. Without hesitating, he slipped right back into Kory's slick pussy.

"MMMPHH!" mewled Kory, her action in turn causing Raven to let out a yelp of her own. As Kory's hips slapped against his, Dick attempted to make eye contact with Raven from beyond her cum-covered back. When the goth noticed this, she quickly turned her head, her face red in embarrassment.

She's still so timid around me, even after what we just did? thought Dick, grunting as Kory's tight center tugged at his length. Still, he couldn't help but find Raven's nervous demeanor to be adorable. It was also a major turn on for him. The fact that she was a virgin only increased Dick's arousal for her- he could do anything to her, and it'd blow her mind, because unlike Kory, he was the experienced one.

"MMMH!"

"Ah! Ah! Ah!-Kor-slow down, you're going t-AHH!"

As Dick continued to thrust into Kory from behind, the Tamaranean escalated her tongueing of Raven's taut asshole, until finally Raven let out a cry and came, her juices spraying across Kory's neck and buxom chest.

Dick could tell how red Raven's face was, even as she hid it into her pillow again as Kory pulled her face out of in-between her butt cheeks, licking her lips. She quickly shook her hips and sank her cunt deeper around Dick, signaling to him to keep going. After sampling some of Raven's pussy juices that soaked her breasts, Kory smacked her lips.

"Delicious, you taste delicious Raven! I must have more!"

Then she casually grabbed hold of Raven's hips and flipped her on her back, spreading her legs open.

"Gah! Kory! You're making a mess out of my bad!" snapped an annoyed Raven as the seed on her back stained her bed sheets.

"Don't worry about your bed, it will be very messy anyways!" exclaimed Kory shamelessly, "And if it bothers you that much, I will gladly clean up your "mess"! Now kiss her while you fuck me, Dick!"

Before Raven could protest or say anything else, Kory dove into Raven's wet pussy, sampling more of Raven and Dick's combined orgasm.

"AH! Kory!" squealed a red faced Raven, who then held Kory's luscious red hair in her grip to pull her in deeper. Dick continued to fuck Kory from behind as he watched this, chuckling to himself at the sight. Apparently Raven did like women, just like Kory said.

Then, leaning forward, Dick grabbed hold of Raven's alluring face with one hand, and brought her soft lips to his.

"Mmmm! Mmmn!" came the elated sounds of Raven as Dick and Kory simultaneously invaded her with their tongues, one wrestling with her own, the other exploring the depths of her pussy.

Dick grunted into Raven's mouth, loving the taste of Raven. She was so different from Kory's, but she was so good-

Eventually, Kory's pussy became unbearably tight, and Dick made sure to time his last few thrusts when he came, pushing Kory's body deeper in-between Raven's legs.

"MMMMPHHH! AH, X'HAL! X'HAL!"

"Mm! Mm! Mm! MMMNN!"

Kory's face was splashed with Raven's orgasm right as Dick's pumped into the alien princess's center. Raven kept her moans reverberating into Dick's lips as they continued to french kiss one another. As they swapped spit, Kory pulled herself up from between them, sticking out her tongue to catch the saliva that dripped from above.

As Dick pulled himself out of Raven's juicy lips and Kory's stuffed pussy, Kory pulled herself upwards, wrapping her arms around her female teammate's head. Then, declaring "My turn!" she jammed her lips into Raven's. Raven initially gave a sound of indignation, but quickly closed her eyes and embraced Kory, tasting her own juices. Dick was then treated with sight of Raven and Kory swapping tongues, moaning delightedly into each other.

Stroking his quickly rehardening cock, Dick surveyed the debauched scene with near-disbelief. Even after everything he'd experienced in the past two weeks, he couldn't believe that he was really watching Kory and Raven heatedly make out with each other. It was something right out of a wet dream, happening before him.

Raven's shorter and stockier form was practically enveloped by Kory's taller, more statuesque one, her larger breasts squashing, no, absorbing Raven's smaller but still respectable pair. Raven was so cute, still not really knowing what to do, wrapping her arms around Kory's shoulder, and kissing her as best as she could. Kory, on the other hand, knew exactly what to do, running her hand through Raven's purple hair, the other slipping a finger or two into her pussy--

When Raven briefly opened her eyes in shock, made accidental contact with him, and immediately shut her eyes in mortification, Dick knew he couldn't wait anymore. Kory couldn't either, as she pulled herself from Raven's mouth, leaving a string of spit between their lips.

"Dick, there's no need to use your hands when Raven and I will happily take care of that for you! Raven, do you want my boyfriend next?"

Raven flushed at the suggestion, and still not looking at Dick, bluntly responded, "Yes."

"Wonderful!", sighed Kory, running her hands through her hair, giving Raven and Dick a good view of...everything. "How about this time, you lick my pussy while Dick fucks you? How do you feel about that?"

"Lick your-" stuttered Raven nervously, sitting up herself now "Kor, I've never done- boy sure if we can-"

"Can she do something else?" interjected Dick.

"Of course!" exclaimed Kory, and she quickly moved to Raven's ear, excitedly whispering her alternative to her. Raven gratefully nodded at her suggestion, and a moment later, Kory was laying on her back on the bed, Raven straddling Kory's face from above.

"Eating her out again?" observed Dick casually, "What about you, Rae? Do you want it in your pussy or your sexy ass?"

"Ah-ass!" squeaked Raven, as she balanced herself on Kory's face. Finally, she settled for sitting on Kory's sternum, the inside of her thighs spread for his girlfriend. Her large ass pushing against the top of Kory's breasts.

But as Dick straddled Kory's waist to align himself with Raven's tight backdoor, Kory suddenly grabbed hold of her shapely breasts, and pulled them upwards, squashing against Raven's ass cheeks and obscuring them from view.

Dick stopped and let out a slightly annoyed laugh. "Kory, what are you doing?"

"Mmm, c'mon Dick, you'll love it! Fuck my tits and Raven's ass at the same time!" giggled Kory as she poked her head out from Raven's cunt.

Dick stopped himself from drooling over the prospect of tittyfucking Kory and fucking Raven's ass at once and tried adding a little bit of sense to Kory's...unique sexual position. "Not against the idea at all, Kory, but you know how big your tits are- if I get in there, all Raven's gonna feel is the head. I'm not that big, believe it or not-"

"Believe it!" interrupted Kory, not willing to give up on her erotic suggestion so easily, "Raven, can you, just this one time, use your magic to add a few inches to Dick's....dick with your magic?"

"What!?! No, I'm not going to-" grumbled Raven, but she stopped upon seeing the adorable please eyes Kory was giving her from below. "Fine. Only this one time, and only because I want the full thing-but next time get your boobs out of the way!"

After a rapid "Azarath Metrion Zinthos!" was uttered by Raven, dark energy surrounded Dick's manhood...and when the magic disappeared, it was five inches longer. Dick staggered at the sight of it. Somehow Raven's magic had made him hornier, too.

"Don't worry about the side effects, it should turn back to normal after you cum." assured Raven, bumping her hips back against Kory's gigantic breasts, "Now hurry up and fuck my ass!"

Without a moment's notice, Dick aligned his new cock with Kory's breast flesh- and thrusted deep into her cleavage, right through her massive rack, and pierced Raven's butt cheeks, her asshole perfectly aligned with the valley of Kory's tits.

"UAAAH!!!" cried out Raven at the sensation of Dick penetrating her anus, "YES! RIGHT THERE! RIGHT THERE IN MY FUCKING ASS! AH!"

Dick gasped as he desperately pumped into Raven's ass through Kory's pillowy tits. God, the two best feelings in the world, at the same time--he had the best girlfriend ever. Why else would she pick such a kinky position? All for him-

PLAP! CLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

He groaned, balls deep in the underside of Kory's breasts as he pushed his fifteen inch cock deeper into Raven's bowels, already on the verge of coming. Kory's tits jiggled rapidly like jello and was squished between Dick and Raven's thrusting hips, his muscular pelvis and her round booty.

"OOOH! HARDER, DICK! AH! AH! AH!"

"MMMPH!"

The sounds of his lovers only pushed Dick closer to orgasm. He desperately wished to hug Raven from behind as he came, but Kory's F-cup sized breasts meant he could only grab hold of her wide hips.

Finally, the simultaneous titfuck and anal sex became too much for Dick. After a few more frantic thrusts, Dick came, filling Raven's ass to the brim.

"Here it comes, Raven! Take it! Take it all up your ass!"

PLAP! PLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

"AUGGGGAAAH!!! SO GOOD!! SO WARM, FILL ME UP! DICK!"

"MMMmmpppph!"

Raven herself came again, spraying Kory's face again. Kory also came, creating another wet spot on the bed. As Dick recovered from his climax, he felt his cock shrink a little more than usual-- it was back to its normal, flaccid size, buried deep in Kory's boob flesh.

He pulled his wet length out as Raven collapsed in exhaustion onto Kory's face, the Tamaranean pulling her down by the hips to cuddle.

Dick leaned back in bliss, putting his arms behind his head-until his stomach inconveniently growled a minute later. Standing back up, he eyed a half-eaten chicken alfredo on Raven's beside table.

"You going to finish that?" He asked lazily, turning to Raven. His heart almost melted as he watched Kory sleepily spoon the dozy goth. Apparently, Raven didn't mind pressing her face against Kory's cum-covered breasts. Then again, Kory wasn't complaining about Raven's ass leaking seed on her thigh.

Dick snorted, taking the silence as a no. He took the alfredo to the microwave. Cumming seven times on and inside two beautiful women in the same night takes a lot out of a person.

***

In the morning, the air was filled with the smell of bacon and fried eggs. It was a common courtesy for a boyfriend to make his girlfriend breakfast--and whatever Raven was to him, too. She definitely wasn't just a friend now.

Kory yawned as she walked into the kitchen with Raven, stretching her sculpted, yet elegant arms in the air. She wore a sheer pink nightie, three of the buttons undone to let loose her expansive cleavage. The nightie didn't go past her thighs, and it barely hid her shaved cunt.

What Raven was wearing was less extravagant, but no less enticing. All she wore was the top half of Dick's Nightwing costume. If she had a nightie of her own, she apparently didn't feel like showing it off. While it was too big for her, Raven's curvaceous body looked fantastic in the black-and-blue top, her breasts jutting out through the fabric, her milky thighs and long, long legs on full display. Her thighs were also exposed, and her round ass wasn't either.

Dick only wore cargo shorts. He decided it was only fair to give the girls a bit of a show of his own. That's true equality, thought Dick humorously to himself, being as much eye-candy as your girlfriend(s) are to you...

And eye candy he was, with Kory and Raven appreciatively bazing at Dick's muscular back as he continued to fry the eggs on the stove.

Without saying anything, Kory crept up behind Dick and fondly caressed his fit chest and abs, resting her head against Dick's shoulder.

Making herself a cup of coffee, Raven didn't wait long to cut the euphoric silence. "Two things. One, do you always let Dick cum inside you like that? Not that I'm complaining or anything, but what if he just got the both of us pregnant last night?"

"I'm still here, you know." chimed in Dick.

"Don't worry about that, Raven." cooed Kory, still adorably nuzzling against Dick, "Dick's had some slight genetic changes that allows him to control his seed's potency."

"I don't even want to know." grumbled Raven, rubbing her eyes.

"Yes, well if you do want to know, he got kissed by Poison Ivy, who had a specialized lipstick that-"

"Damn it, I just said I didn't want to know, Kory!" Raven half-yelled, but she immediately collapsed into an irresistible giggle. She just couldn't stay mad at her..."But the other thing- how is this going to work?" With her off-hand, Raven gestured to the three of them.

Luckily for Dick, who didn't know exactly either, Kory had a plan for this. Munching on a piece of bacon as she spoke, she answered "I know you're confused, Raven- but I have a way that I can explain everything and 'clear the air' a bit. First of all, I need to know this, Raven." Kory had a very serious look on her face now--"Do you have a bathing suit? You're going to need one where we're going!"

"No, I mean, I do have one, but it's been years since I've worn it." remarked Raven, looking nervous again. Dick could tell she probably didn't want to go- but he also got the sense that she had already made up her mind.

"That's fine- in fact, that's wonderful!" exclaimed Kory joyfully, "Now we can go shopping together to get you a new one! After we have breakfast, of course." She took another bacon piece and practically swallowed it whole.

***

The day was nearly over by the time Dick, Kory, and Raven traveled to Tahiti, in a desolated little beach with a nice view of the jungle in the foreground, the sea ahead, and a waterfall that spilled from the upper cliffs above. It was a beautiful place, and the sight of everything seemed to set everyone's minds at ease, even Raven.

The sun was setting now, cascading a red, yet soothing glow on the beach. Kory and Raven had spent most of the day going out shopping for Raven's new outfit. Actually going to Tahiti luckily didn't take as long, with Raven using her magic powers to teleport the three of them there.

Dick inhaled the warm air, wearing plain blue and black swim trunks. Kory of course wore a skimpy purple bikini, her top barely covered her nipples, her bottoms leaving her ass cheeks exposed--the smallest amount of movement caused her curves to jiggle hypnotically...

Raven on the other hand clearly was trying to wear something more reserved, but it seemed like Kory wouldn't let her wear a onesie this time. Her gray skin and shapely figure were on display in the two-piece black bikini she wore. Unlike Kory, her top covered most of her breasts, compacting them nicely...her bottom on the other hand did not. Dick didn't know if it was a size too small or if Raven's derrière was just so big, but it was practically a thong, hiding her asshole from view. Her butt cheeks poured out around the bottom, it was practically obscene-

The goth also wore sunglasses, and a matching black sun hat and umbrella with her, to "prevent herself from being cooked alive." Apparently Raven had sensitive skin, something Kory was quick to poke fun at.

"How can you not like the warmth of the sun? Aren't you part demon?" Kory retorted, genuinely curious. But seeing Raven's silent glare, she changed the subject. "But the sun's setting at the moment, Raven, so the three of us can bond all night long! Mm, I love how much sunlight there is here, that's why I like this "Tahiti", it reminds me so much of home!"

She pulled her phone out of her cleavage, and started playing Let's Get Loud on it, and then placed her device down on a small rock.

Let's get loud, let's get loud, turn the music up, let's do it--

Kory sensually danced to the music, swaying her hips, shaking her voluptuous body and hair- she was putting on a show for Dick. She hummed the lyrics to herself- then, noticing Raven watching her, cried out, "Come, Raven, join me in dancing!"

"What?!?" yelped Raven in shock, her sun hat falling off her head. "I-I don't dance! I thought we came out here to have s-sex, not this!"

"We will!" promised Kory as she continued dancing, shimmying her shoulders and purposefully bouncing her large chest to the music, "But we need to get Dick extra riled up tonight, and dancing in our bikinis will definitely make him hard! Isn't that right, Dick?"

Dick didn't need to answer, he just kept watching Kory gyrate her sexy body, his swim trunks already tenting.

Raven let out a sigh, and joined Kory on the "dance floor." The second she did, she realized she was under Dick's gaze, and hid her face in her hands, red in embarrassment.

Kory briefly stopped her samba dance in concern, consoling her teammate. "Do you not know how to dance, Raven?"

Raven silently nodded in shame, turning away from both of them. She was also giving both of them a great view of her ass, which immediately inspired the Tamaranean Princess.

"Ooh, Raven, I know what you can do- twerk!" proclaimed Kory.

"Twerk?!?" interjected Raven, almost offended at the notion, "You want me to shake my ass?"

"Yes! You do have a better one than me...you'd be great at it! Just put your hands behind your head and twerk that ass!"

The half-demon rolled her eyes, and did so, swinging and swaying her ass back and forth, then up and down. Her ass cheeks wobbled and jiggled methodically as Raven twerked, her exposed gray booty mesmerizing Dick...She was a natural.

He couldn't take any more of it, Kory's bouncing and spinning of her gorgeous body, combined with Raven shaking her fat ass- it was too much. Dick pulled down his trunks, his hardened manhood springing out in anticipation. He moved to Raven, and embraced her from behind, his arms around her taut stomach; his cock slipping between her thick thighs.

Raven let out an excited sound at Dick's gentle touch, continuing to aggressively clapping her cheeks against him. Turning her head, she prepared to make a snarky remark about Dick preferring her to Kory, but was interrupted when Dick kissed her, pressing his warm lips to her.

"Mmmn!"

Kory immediately ceased her dance to view Dick kiss Raven as he continued to needily hump between her legs. She pulled Dick from Raven's mouth, and into her own, moaning into his lips as they made out. Raven didn't even get enough time to stare at them jealousy before Kory switched to her, sucking on the bottom of the goth's plump lip, the two of them swapping spit- finally, all three of them engaged in a three-way kiss. It was a stimulus overlord for Raven, wrapping her tongue around Dick and Kory's at once.

MTV2020
MTV2020
52 Followers
12