Love & Prostitution Ch. 23

Story Info
The maiden sex cruise starts.
4.5k words
4.52
3.1k
1
2

Part 23 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers

Nilesh brings the four ladies their name badges. They had been offered other choices but ever the high class prostitutes, they all chose a simple 18 carat gold necklace with their preferred name as the pendant. Emily removes her necklace and pops it into her clutch bag, then with a smile puts on her name necklace in its place. Sushila jokes that at least the name pendants will lift the mens' eyes for a moment and they giggle, knowing exactly what she means. From their position in the lounge, the ladies can see the chauffeur driven cars arriving at the foot of the gangway. Many of the cars look expensive and some impressively so, their occupants are mainly male. Taxis are also arriving and their occupants are exclusively female. Amy whispers: "At least we won't have to pleasure all 30 men with just the four of us... and every day!" They all laugh.

After the new arrivals have checked into their cabins, refreshed themselves and in most cases changed their clothes, they make their way to the lounge. The ladies stand and go to the bar to welcome them on board and introduce themselves. Everyone looks relaxed and the sound of chatter increases as more arrive in the lounge. The ladies naturally take longer in their cabins before proceeding to the lounge. Each of the four ladies becomes detached from the others and surrounded by a group of men. Emily is kissed on the cheek as she welcomes newcomers. She is a little surprised at the restraint of the men, due to the absence of any gropes, there's plenty of time for that! She had expected to address the men as "Sir", but concludes anyone wearing their name badge will expect their name to be used, accordingly she makes a point of using their names. If it is an error, no doubt someone will tell her.

As the ladies circulate, eventually Emily meets the Delhi branch Chairman, she asks if he is aware of the recruits progress and he says that the supervisor had sent copies of their reports to every branch. He adds that Delhi is very interested in acquiring them as 'registered ladies'. Emily is delighted and suggests an early meeting with them, especially Achara, a lady that she herself wishes to employ as her confidential executive assistant. He tells Emily that several members of the Delhi executive committee are on the first week of the cruise and will make it their priority to meet all 6 ladies, he himself will meet Achara immediately if possible. Emily says she will take him to meet her now but asks that he says nothing about her job offer which is dependent on her joining the Delhi branch as a 'registered lady'. He understands and Emily leads him to the brothel, introduces him to Achara and then returns to the lounge.

Other members of the Delhi branch see her return and after making all the introductions, ask Emily to forgive their haste but they have a duty to perform. Emily asks if it involves certain recommendations regarding recruiting 'registered ladies' and they confirm that it is. She says that the Delhi Chairman informed her of their mission and she will show them to the brothel if they wish. They thank her profusely and hope for the opportunity to socialise with her later. She says that she will look forward to such a pleasure and in the brothel she introduces them to the remaining 5 recruits. She returns to the lounge, pleased to have been of assistance to Delhi branch.

Back in the lounge, Sansa beckons Emily to join her group of gentlemen who are looking forward to meet her. After the initial introductions they tell her how delighted they are with her grand plan and congratulate her on bringing it to fruition. Emily smiles modestly and tells them how it all came about and how much help she received. They insist that she accept 'some of the blame', for did she not organise a trip to every branch of the club? She laughs and says that she will share the blame with the support of her closest friends Sansa and Lady Serendipity. More of the gentlemen join the group, those she had met excuse themselves and look forward to socialising with her again.

The cycle of gentlemen joining and leaving the group continues until the 'registered ladies' start to arrive in the lounge and a new cycle commences as Emily and Amy welcome them to Bangkok Girl until they have all been introduced. They are equally complimentary about the sex cruise scheme and what they have seen and experienced so far. Some reveal how fast everyone, men and women, were moving to secure a booking on the first cruise, adding how lucky they feel to be on board for the first week. All the 'registered ladies' ask how the idea came about and between them, Emily relates how she and Sansa came to meet Amy and how they quickly bonded with her. They show a keen interest in the point where Emily & Sansa accepted their new lives after being sold into prostitution. Emily didn't at any time reveal to anyone any information on how she acquired her wealth and everyone assumed it came through prostitution and allied activities. In a certain light, that assumption would be correct.

A couple of hours after going to the brothel, the Delhi executive committee members return to the lounge. The Chairman approaches Emily and asks if the Delhi group may enjoy her company privately over afternoon tea. She excuses herself and with Sushila joins them at a table in a quiet corner. The staff see where she is and serve tea, sandwiches and cakes to them and then leave them with their privacy. The Chairman apologises for monopolising her, but it is on a matter of business on which they have already talked. Emily asks how she may help them. As they drink their tea the Chairman explains that they have all met all 6 ladies in the brothel and each experienced the service of two of them. He pauses to sip his tea and continues to tell her that they are absolutely charmed by all 6 ladies and totally impressed with the highest possible quality of the service they provide. He says that the Delhi branch would very much like to offer them all employment, at $5,000 per night, on the same monthly meeting basis that Emily knows so well.

Emily tells the gentlemen that she is delighted at their decision and asks whether, on those terms, that Achara would be permitted to be employed on a permanent basis by herself and whether all 6 ladies would be permitted to complete the 12 week cruise on board Bangkok Girl. The Chairman is delighted to confirm these points, leaving only the question of the payment due to Emily for the recruitment, training, board and lodging, taking account of port fees, skeleton crew pay while in port, a share of a year of depreciation costs of the vessel and finally, Emily's valuable time in planning, managing and promoting the whole project. He offers a sum of US$500,000. Emily smiles and says for the purpose of not adversely effecting future negotiations of this type, that her accountant calculates using source costs, the account has to be US$100,000 per recruit required. The Chairman smiles and looks to each of his colleagues who nod agreement, then looking to Emily he agrees US$600,000 to be paid before the day ends.

Emily smiles and thanks them for their agreement and says there only remains 2 points to be settled. The first is completely within their control and is about the status of the 6 ladies. The point is this, and was covered at each branch during the tour: the 6 ladies are free women and in no way being sold, trafficked or having their freedom encumbered. She asks if this point is fully understood and accepted. All agree with a smile. Emily continues with the second point, that, with her, they all proceed to the brothel and, without revealing anything financial, ensure that all the ladies freely and truly desire to become 'registered ladies' of the Delhi branch, as she and Sushila are, and will become such immediately on expressing their freely made decision. Again, the gentlemen smile and agree and the Chairman expresses his admiration and appreciation for the friendly and yet business like manner in which the whole matter has been conducted.

After tea they go to the brothel and sit with the 6 ladies in the brothel lounge. The Chairman relates exactly what has been agreed and starting with Achara, invites each of the ladies, without any encumbrance and by their own free will, to accept the offer of the executive committee of the Delhi branch to join the branch as 'registered ladies'. In turn they all accept and the Chairman asks Emily if the ladies may sign the register so that they immediately become 'registered ladies', but will remain on board until Bangkok Girl returns from the first cruise to the dock at Kolkata. Emily agrees and the ladies sign the register. Emily indicates to Achara that she will shortly return to speak privately with her. Achara nods with a smile and the visiting group leaves the brothel.

In the lounge the Chairman asks Emily if she has a Grindlays bank special card and she confirms that she does. He tells her it should be fine as he has used the same method for larger amounts. Emily says she will collect her card payment terminal and smartphone then meet him in the lounge. It isn't long before she rejoins the Chairman and Sushila. She has rung the bank manager to inform him of the imminent transaction and requested the full amount be immediately transferred to her high interest savings account, they agree codewords that he will use to confirm the transaction was successful. The Chairman's card is inserted, the card finds a signal and displays a 'ready' message. She enters US$600,000 and passes the terminal to the Chairman. He enters his pin number and after a short time the transaction is completed. A few minutes pass and her phone rings, the display shows it is the bank manager. She answers and hears the first correct codeword confirming receipt of US$600,000 and the second codeword confirming its transfer to her high interest account. She thanks the manager and hangs up. They shake hands smiling, both satisfied with the deal and the way it was handled.

Emily returns to the brothel and takes Achara into one of the entertainment suites. She tells her that everything has now been finalised. Emily says that she wants to offer Achara a permanent job as her Confidential Executive Assistant, starting at the end of the 12 week cruise. The busy times of the past week: taking bookings, updating lists, packing and unpacking etc. have demonstrated how much she needs reliable & confidential assistance and in her opinion Achara is the best possible choice. It means that they will work together all of the time, Achara travelling wherever Emily goes.

Emily explains that this all means that they will attend the monthly club meetings together. As her Confidential Executive Assistant of a co-owner of Bangkok Girl and a chain of hotels throughout India, her salary will be US$120,000 per annum ($10,000 per month) with the addition of US$5,000 per club meeting (usually 1 per month) from the Delhi branch, a total of US$15,000 compared against her current pay of US$5,000 per month. There are other benefits too, such as free food and accommodation wherever they are. Achara is stunned but recovers her power of speech and accepts Emily's offer with all her heart and soul. The vibrations and movement of the vessel suggests that Bangkok Girl is underway, Emily's long planned maiden sex cruise has started!

Emily smiles to herself as she returns to her cabin to shower and prepare to meet the Kolkata Chairman for dinner. Neither Sansa nor Nilesh are waiting for her, so she undresses popping the items into the laundry bag, checks she is smooth down below and takes a shower. Dried and fragranced she selects and puts on a black lace g-string, thinking that it shouldn't present too much difficulty for her date. Sitting at the dressing table she brushes out her hair and then does her makeup. Each time she tries, she manages to get closer to the look the club beautician creates. Satisfied with hair and makeup she selects a black silk maxi dress. Like the red dress in the laundry bag, it features a V neckline that prohibits wearing a bra, it has spaghetti shoulder straps and a slit up the front of her left leg to just over her knee. She admires herself in the mirror and chooses a black sequined clutch bag and pops into it, 3 condoms, 3 sachets of lube and some tissues. Next she selects a pair of patent black leather sandals with 4 inch heels and puts them on. Finally she chooses a sheer black wrap embroidered with black roses.

Emily looks at the time and goes up to the lounge for cocktails and to meet her date. Sansa, in the company of a man that may be her date, catches her eye and nods in the direction of a man coming in her direction. She smiles her thanks and winks and Sansa smiles back to her. The man approaching her is smartly dressed and as some would say 'looks prosperous' i.e. is overweight but at least he isn't sweating, yet. He brings his hands together and says: "Namaste Emily" and when she has responded, he introduces himself as Kulvinder, the Kolkata Chairman and says he is very pleased to meet such an esteemed lady. Emily isn't sure how to interpret his meaning as he must know her disgrace over being kidnapped, sold into prostitution and disowned by her family, it was widely reported in the Kolkata newspapers. She decides to maintain her dignity and responds in kind.

As they chat he reveals an intelligent and pleasant personality that Emily warms to. When the conversation inevitably turns to her kidnap, he surprises her with his empathy for the blameless predicament in which she found herself. She is even more surprised to hear that her Kolkata relatives have been widely ostracised by Kolkata society. He tells her of his admiration for the way she rebuilt her life to become a successful businesswoman in more than just one business sector. The changes with the Best Erotic Marigold Hotel group and her purchase of Bangkok Girl to create a successful sex cruise business are nothing less than inspiring. She thanks him for his kind remarks and it isn't long before they are chatting like old friends.

When dinner is announced the four ladies and their dates wait until the lounge has emptied and then make their eye catching entrance to the dining room. They are surprised that everyone stands and applauds until everyone at the Captain's table is seated. The Captain is a good host and ensures that conversation flows. The service is exceptionally good. Emily has a lobster bisque starter but declines a bread roll. The choice for her main course is a curry with tiger prawns and bekhti fish. She opts for side dishes of okra and dhal. For desert Emily has a tropical fruit salad. From the cheese board she takes a small piece of blue cheese on a single cracker with 2 grapes. Finally she opts for hot chocolate instead of coffee. Her date has enjoyed his meal and some wine and plans to enjoy his night with Emily to the full.

After dinner everyone returns to the lounge for a nightcap. Emily's date asks about the ladies who have been trained on board and judged ready for selection by branches as 'registered ladies'. Emily says that all 6 ladies have today been signed up as 'registered ladies'. She adds that all branches received the same training reports prior to the cruise. Emily goes on to say that the quest for the next intake of recruits will commence after the cruise has ended, if everyone thinks it is a good idea. Unanimously the club members in the group agree the idea is excellent and suggest the next training course includes a substantially larger number of young ladies perhaps introduced by club branches. Everyone agrees the suggestion. Emily says that the 6 new 'registered ladies' will continue to be available in the brothel until Bangkok Girl returns to Kolkata at the end of the cruise.

Emily's date whispers in her ear and she nods with a smile. With Emily's arm in his, he asks that they excuse them and a good night to all is wished and received in return. As they leave the lounge, Emily shows him the way to her cabin which bears her name on the door in gold letters, they enter and Emily locks the door behind them then turns on the 'do not disturb' light. She leads him to the couch and they sit together. Taking his hand in hers, she simply asks: "How may I please you?" He says that he would like to know more about her and for an hour or so she answers his questions. She had previously decided that what is private in her life will remain that way, fortunately he didn't ask such questions.

Emily's date reminds her of the question she asked him. His hand quivers a little and she can tell he is nervous. She covers his hand with her other hand and she reassures him that whatever wealth or influence he perceives, she is simply a prostitute and he is a man with sufficient money to purchase her sexual favours for the night! He is reassured and she is surprised at how easily she was able to say the words. Looking down he says that his ultimate desire, never yet achieved, is to engage in the three parts of a woman where a man may penetrate with his manhood. She smiles and lifts his hand to her lips and kisses it gently: "Is there anything else you desire?" He replies that there is nothing more.

She stands and taking his hand leads him into the bedroom, where he sits on the edge of the bed while she performs a sensual striptease for him. When she is completely naked she poses for him and asks in a soft tone if he likes what he sees. He says that he has never seen such beauty. She smiles and helps him stand then undresses him, dropping each piece of his clothing onto a nearby chair. When he is naked she observes his erect penis but makes no comment on its small size. She takes his hand and leads him to the shower where they enjoy washing each other all over, with special attention to the most intimate parts. His erection is full and vibrant, perhaps 4 to 5 inches in length, a nice hand full. His hands explore Emily, fingers gently probing and touching and bringing her alive. They pat each other dry with large fluffy towels and then she leads him back to sit on the side of her bed.

She takes a condom from the bedside locker and rips it open, slipping the sac for semen into her mouth and spreading his legs, she kneels between them, his proud erection staring into her face. She positions the condom onto the head of his cock and slowly, sensuously using her mouth only, unrolls the condom onto his shaft. She looks up into his eyes with her lips sealed around his shaft enclosing the head into the soft welcome of her mouth. He meets her eyes with his, part smiling and a much larger part wanting to send his seed deep into her throat. He gets his wish as she moves forward, so that his manhood fills her wanton mouth. She takes his hands and places them on her head to let him take control, pushing her head forward until his appendages are against her chin and then pulling it back again until only the head remains in her mouth.

She is in her element, fulfilling her destiny as a career whore. He feels it is Diwali and his birthday rolled into one. He moves her head back and forward, managing to reach her throat, for once she has no difficulty breathing through her nose. His manly aroma and taste of the condom fills her senses. Little by little he increases the pace but, like a train at the buffers, when his appendages strike her chin he can penetrate no further. She sucks and flicks her tongue as it moves in and out and he moans in pleasure. She thinks that he is about to ejaculate and holding onto his hips, locks him deep inside her, his balls hard against her chin. His breathing slows again and she seems to have successfully delayed his orgasm and encourages him to restart fucking her face. She gets him to the point of orgasm and again delays it.

His cock seems harder than ever as if bursting to be given satisfaction. They start again, this time he works her head fast and hard, he is on a mission to empty his balls deep inside this temptress' mouth. His moans start again and her moans join in the rhapsody of lust, felt by him as exciting vibrations. He figuratively whips her into a gallop towards the finishing line, to delay again would be cruel so she encourages him with pulsed sucks. His manhood seems to grow in her mouth and he cries out in conquest as he explodes inside her mouth, pumping his semen from deep in his balls as far as it can shoot inside her. After a little while he slows down while she still sucks to extract every last drop. He goes soft and withdraws. Emily takes off his condom, knots it and drops it in the waste, then using a wet wipe cleans his manhood, hopefully restoring it for later.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers
12